PDA

View Full Version : Frag Doll Fall 2010 Cadettes now accepting applications!

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-06-10, 20:44
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4648141749_08b24e34c1.jpg

It's that time again! If you're over 18 and live in the US and love video games, I HIGHLY recommend you apply! I am just finishing up my SPring 2010 term as a Frag Doll Cadette and it was WONDERFUL! A dream come true, and I honestly cannot stress enough how much I recommend it to ANY girl gamer out there!

I got to go to PAX East in Boston while promoting Splinter Cell Conviction, and also E3, where I met Keir!!!!!

SOOO many amazing opportunities. Especially if you want to get in the gaming industry. I have made so many good connections through this!!

Fall 2010 Applications (http://fragdolls.com/index.php/blogs/category/rhoulette)

If anyone has ANY questions at all, feel free to ask me. Again, I cannot stress enough how wonderful an opportunity this was for me, and if you fit the qualifications to apply, you SHOULD! Nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Being able to go to events, promote and play games, and meet with people in the industry has been incredible. All the work you do is the same as any guy in the same department would as well. No booth babing whatsoever, it's completely legitimate.

Feel free to ask me any questions, and let me know if you apply! :yah:

Catracoth
23-06-10, 20:55
I wish I was a girl :pi:.

woody543
23-06-10, 20:56
I wish I was a girl :pi:.
+1

I may have to get a wig and my mum's make-up out.

Mystery-King
23-06-10, 20:57
So are you just a fragdoll cadette for a 'term' and thats it? Where does it go from there? :)

Fallen.Angel
23-06-10, 21:05
I would LOVE to do it. However, I have two young kids that need all of my attention as of right now. But how awesome!

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-06-10, 21:19
So are you just a fragdoll cadette for a 'term' and thats it? Where does it go from there? :)

I'm just a Cadette, which only lasts six months, and my time is almost up. There's various things that happen with Cadettes. Some of them move up to Frag Dolls whenever they are casting (two Cadettes recently got promoted), and the other ones always have a chance later on in the future. Moreover, you meet A LOT of industry people and make connections, so even if you don't make it as a Frag Doll, there are various other gaming opportunities that come as a result.

I would LOVE to do it. However, I have two young kids that need all of my attention as of right now. But how awesome!

You could still try, because you don't have to take that much time off. As a Cadette, I went to two events: Pax East, and E3. I was gone for five days each time, so a total of 10 days in a six month term, which is not bad at all! Even if you just go to one event, that is cool also.

If you think you could swing that, I would certainly recommend it. :)

Mystery-King
23-06-10, 21:29
Oh I see! :) Shame you don't get longer. You most certainly deserve it and so do all the other girls tbh. They all seem very polite and well mannered. Whatever happens from here, I'm wishing you and them the best of luck! :D

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-06-10, 23:06
You're so sweet. Thank you. :hug:

trlestew
23-06-10, 23:09
Wouldn't be awesome if Pax East was held in D.C, y'know on the East coast? :pi:

Are you not in Frag Dolls anymore? I'm a bit lost :o

Melonie Tomb Raider
23-06-10, 23:13
Wouldn't be awesome if Pax East was held in D.C, y'know on the East coast? :pi:

Are you not in Frag Dolls anymore? I'm a bit lost :o

I never was a Frag Doll, just a Frag Doll Cadette. Basically it's a sixm onth internship, and my six months are almost up! However, once a Frag Doll Cadette, always one in a way, because they might need past girls for future events, or to even promote when they need another permanent Frag Doll. :)

xXhayleyroxXx
23-06-10, 23:28
I wish this was in England too :( I would love to be one