PDA

View Full Version : club nintendo-ers: anyone wanna trade a code voucher?

Dark Lugia 2
05-07-10, 00:42
Only those that are registered on Nintendo.co.uk will probably understand this :o but If you have wii/ds games or the consoles that'll be helpful anyways.

The consoles come with a code voucher and so do ds/wii games that are nintendo franchises (e.g. Wii fit, metroid, mario games), in their cases on a slip.

I recently re-bought Mariokart Wii, and surprisingly it had an unused club nintendo points voucher inside the case. Club nintendo doesnt let you register points for the same game twice, so i'm offering a trade of points hehe :p
So, has anyone else got a duplicate unused points voucher they cant use? wanna trade? :3

club nintendo points can be registered on nintendo.co.uk for us UK peoples, and european. you can rack up points and use em to get wii ware points/ds ware points, and nintendo stuff from the catalogue. :) so if you have points and never bothered to use em - go use them! haha, its a great scheme!

This topic can also be used to discuss your membership and what you've gotten in the past too :D I've gotten a pokeball beachball years ago, and a pikimin plush last year.

tidusffxwakka
05-07-10, 08:02
quite a few unused ones but sadly ive already used my mario kart one :)

Dark Lugia 2
05-07-10, 13:41
Ah ok cool. Thanks for the reply anyways! :p

tidusffxwakka
05-07-10, 16:14
judging from the other thread about the wii though, im guessing ninty isnt that popular on the forums :(

Mystery-King
05-07-10, 17:39
I'm registered with Nintendo.co.uk but I don't understand. Can you only enter a code once for life or just for your account and pass it on? I don';t really know what you're asking! :o

lara c. fan
05-07-10, 18:43
You have reminded me I must sign up for that...

I would be willing to trade if I can find one, definitely.

EDIT: I have a SM:G 2 one, but I'll probably need that for signing up. I'll hunt around for you :)

Dark Lugia 2
05-07-10, 18:44
Yeah, a code can be registered once only. :p you can register only one of each game and 2 of each console.
It never used to be like that, but there you go :p

I simply have a code for a game i've already registered (Mario Kart Wii), so this code is still valid for anyone who hasnt registered Mario Kart Wii. So I'm just offering a trade :D

Edit: cool! Yeah definately register Lara c. fan, its such a good system. And thanks! when you're certain, just say here and i'll drop you a PM with my code ^.^

Edit: ah, i've already done SMG2. :o
Swapping codes makes no difference though =) you can sign up with any code
Thanks for the effort!

lara c. fan
05-07-10, 19:13
Ah, it doesn't work anyway. :p

Whenever I try logging in it says the details it sent an email to me verifying as right are, well, wrong :p

Dark Lugia 2
05-07-10, 19:19
:eek: thats weird! Have you tried sending another verification email?
Id just register under a new name again, but im crazy and not everyone can be bothered to haha :p

Thanks for trying anyways, and its sad that the email thing isnt working =/

lara c. fan
05-07-10, 19:21
:eek: thats weird! Have you tried sending another verification email?
Id just register under a new name again, but im crazy and not everyone can be bothered to haha :p

Thanks for trying anyways, and its sad that the email thing isnt working =/

I've repeated every step to make sure everything is correct, but no luck :p
I've emailed them though, hopefully I get a reply.

Dark Lugia 2
05-07-10, 19:26
hmm! They should really sort that out then, thats not good at all if people are trying to register!
Good luck with the email reply :)

TR FAN 18
06-07-10, 13:17
I've already used up all my Club Nintendo codes. The only one I have left is for SMG2.

I used my Stars for Wii Points to buy games from the Virtual Console and songs for Guitar Hero & Rock Band.

mudkip25
01-07-11, 03:21
I didn't want to open a new thread but does anyone have some for the North American Club Nintendo? I'm 10 points away from Platinum! :p