PDA

View Full Version : Spare Xbox 360 controller?

Lavinder
11-07-10, 18:16
Anyone have a spare Xbox 360 controller they don't need any more because my cousin gave me his Xbox 360 to keep and fix it as it was faulty and now I have fixed it I want to give it a run to see if it will hold up. I don't want to buy a controller as they're expensive, and it may just break anyway.

I know this is a long shot, but hell I might as well try - you're nice people :p.

http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-68.jpg

bloodstormaoa
11-07-10, 20:18
Anyone have a spare Xbox 360 controller they don't need any more because my cousin gave me his Xbox 360 to keep and fix it as it was faulty and now I have fixed it I want to give it a run to see if it will hold up. I don't want to buy a controller as they're expensive, and it may just break anyway.

I know this is a long shot, but hell I might as well try - you're nice people :p.

]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-68.jpg]

But apparently not that nice! :vlol:!

Sorry, don't have a 360.. but if I did, I'd give you one! :p

Lavinder
11-07-10, 20:25
I hope there are some kind souls out there :vlol::whi:.

Catracoth
11-07-10, 23:18
I wish I had a working second controller, let alone a spare :(. I wish I could help, Lavinder. Have you tried craigslist?

Lavinder
11-07-10, 23:38
Nope, I'm not even sure what that is? :confused:

Catracoth
11-07-10, 23:44
www.craigslist.org

It's an online classifieds advertisement, basically. I don't know if it's available in England - should be, though. People post stuff they have for sale or stuff they're looking to buy. You could probably find a good deal there.

Lavinder
12-07-10, 10:57
Ah, cheers I'll have a look =].

Mikky
12-07-10, 16:26
You can have my one if you want. :) You'll have to pay for the post and packaging, though. :pi:

Btw, I am serious, in case you were wondering. :p My Xbox broke, so I have no use for it, tbh.

Lavinder
12-07-10, 20:12
You can have my one if you want. :) You'll have to pay for the post and packaging, though. :pi:

Btw, I am serious, in case you were wondering. :p My Xbox broke, so I have no use for it, tbh.

Yeah I'll pay for the postage and packaging =D If you want you can put it up on Ebay and I will pay for it that way so at least then it will be easier and we will get receipts etc.

:jmp:

Second class postage for a package that's 281g is 1.95 - not bad =]

Lavinder
13-07-10, 11:35
Mikky lost their controller so the offer is still up :p.

Alive_and_Funky
13-07-10, 14:55
I don't really have a spare to offer, but I did notice some unofficial controllers being sold in Gamestation for around 8.

Melonie Tomb Raider
13-07-10, 14:57
I don't think there is a such thing as a spare. :vlol: Never can have too many! :p

I recommend buying one from a store with a return policy. That way if it doesn't work out, you can return it.

Lavinder
13-07-10, 15:15
I don't really have a spare to offer, but I did notice some unofficial controllers being sold in Gamestation for around 8.

Hmm, they would probably be really flimsy etc.

I don't think there is a such thing as a spare. :vlol: Never can have too many! :p

I recommend buying one from a store with a return policy. That way if it doesn't work out, you can return it.

:p I was just thinking cause so many people's consoles have died they might have controllers left over.

I suppose I could see if anywhere would have a return policy - just wish I did not have to spend the money in the first place :p.