PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Force 1997 your hardest boss.

peeves
30-07-10, 13:50
Which boss in the first fighting force game was your hardest? I played on hard mode and for me Driver was the hardest, but Exo, Jetpac, Vulkan, and Zeng were easy for me.

matrix54
30-07-10, 14:23
there a fighting force thread around here somewhere... :pi:

peeves
30-07-10, 16:16
there a fighting force thread around here somewhere... :pi:

Yeah but it's too old to resseruct so i figure I'd make a new one.

matrix54
30-07-10, 16:21
it's not old :p
made this month actually :p

(subway boss, BTW)

peeves
30-07-10, 19:47
it's not old :p
made this month actually :p

(subway boss, BTW)

If you're playing on hard mode all you hefta do to beat this boss is to throw all the objects at him twice then finish him off.

matrix54
30-07-10, 19:48
play on hard. you must think im crazy or something. :vlol:

he isn't hard really. he's just the hardest to beat. I always try to grab him, and I get hurt :p

peeves
30-07-10, 20:43
play on hard. you must think im crazy or something. :vlol:

he isn't hard really. he's just the hardest to beat. I always try to grab him, and I get hurt :p

Well the Driver for me i get killed at times because you hefta keep him on the ground and hit him repeatedly to finish him off and if you stop hitting long enough he'll get back up and if you try to attack him while he's up you'll probably end up dying if you're playing on hard mode. And it's also hard to keep the driver down after knocking him down and at times when you try to do a jumping attack you'll probably end up taking damage.

matrix54
30-07-10, 21:03
is driver the boss form the crash, if so, he's quite easy. If you start with a gun, he's no problem. There all sorts of debris around. just throw it/ hit him with it. that or do special attacks and grabs till he's dead :p

peeves
30-07-10, 21:26
is driver the boss form the crash, if so, he's quite easy. If you start with a gun, he's no problem. There all sorts of debris around. just throw it/ hit him with it. that or do special attacks and grabs till he's dead :p

Well on hard mode i find him tough. And i level select cheat to be honest so that's why i don't have a gun to start the level with and the space is so small it's small error margin. EDIT I just beat all 5 bosses on hard mode so Driver ain't so tough after all.