PDA

View Full Version : Proof the government can create jobs

Solice
05-08-10, 00:53
See! I told you they could do it (http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/integration/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=MFWLQHOBPTR4DQE1GHRSK HWATMY32JVN?articleID=226500202):rolleyes:

knightgames
05-08-10, 00:59
See! I told you they could do it (http://www.informationweek.com/news/software/integration/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=MFWLQHOBPTR4DQE1GHRSK HWATMY32JVN?articleID=226500202):rolleyes:

LOL. I looked at the article and was going to post something.... but I see by you rolly eyes you caught the gaff.

Solice
05-08-10, 01:01
LOL. I looked at the article and was going to post something.... but I see by you rolly eyes you caught the gaff.

Yes, I'm wearing my 'sarcasm' hat today:D

knightgames
05-08-10, 01:01
Yes, I'm wearing my 'sarcasm' hat today:D

It looks good on you.

Draco
05-08-10, 01:24
Let's export every job we have.

Alpharaider47
05-08-10, 01:28
Let's export every job we have.

Sounds like that's what we're doing :D Obama did promise job creation, guess he meant foreign job creation :p I'd love to see how he blames Bush for this one.

Ward Dragon
05-08-10, 01:46
Yes, let's use millions of tax dollars to train the competition in other countries, that will really help to lower the American unemployment rate... XD

I'd love to see how he blames Bush for this one.

Indeed :p

Alpharaider47
05-08-10, 01:51
Indeed :p

Obama's Memoirs- 101 Ways To Blame George W. Bush For Your Problems

knightgames
05-08-10, 02:02
Hey hey hey. Lighten up. Let's all join hands and sing "Kum By Ah." It's all one world in the Obama administration. :ton:

Nero's out playing golf in Maine.

LaraLuvrrr
05-08-10, 02:18
Aw hell naw!

knightgames
05-08-10, 02:22
Aw hell naw!

Awe c'mon. I won't bite.

Ward Dragon
05-08-10, 02:24
Hey hey hey. Lighten up. Let's all join hands and sing "Kum By Ah." It's all one world in the Obama administration. :ton:

It can be one world as long as every country has the same requirements for worker safety, minimum wage, benefits, etc. Until that happens, any company that actually tries to do right by the workers is at a serious disadvantage and moves like this one only help encourage companies to outsource jobs to countries where they can pay workers a lot less for doing the same job. And yes, I know you were joking. I just felt like ranting a bit :p

Nero's out playing golf in Maine.

It was my impression that Nero got unfairly blamed for that one (the way Rome was constructed it was a massive fire hazard so nothing could be done once it ignited, and Nero made sure the rebuilt version would be a lot safer), but your point still stands :p

knightgames
05-08-10, 02:26
It can be one world as long as every country has the same requirements for worker safety, minimum wage, benefits, etc. Until that happens, any company that actually tries to do right by the workers is at a serious disadvantage and moves like this one only help encourage companies to outsource jobs to countries where they can pay workers a lot less for doing the same job. And yes, I know you were joking. I just felt like ranting a bit :p

It was my impression that Nero got unfairly blamed for that one (the way Rome was constructed it was a massive fire hazard so nothing could be done once it ignited, and Nero made sure the rebuilt version would be a lot safer), but your point still stands :p

LOL. Thanks for the laugh. LOL

aktrekker
05-08-10, 02:30
It's not bad enough they're already taking our jobs. Now we're training them to do it? And paying for their training?
Why not spend that money training our own people? Like the unemployed?

We need to get rid of Obama before he literally destroys this country.

voltz
05-08-10, 02:32

At least I'm happy to see Bush is long gone. :)

Alpharaider47
05-08-10, 02:33
It's not bad enough they're already taking our jobs. Now we're training them to do it? And paying for their training?
Why not spend that money training our own people? Like the unemployed?

It's too late... Obamaboros has spread... Not even the BSAA could stop this...

Ward Dragon
05-08-10, 02:35
LOL. Thanks for the laugh. LOL

It depends which historian you believe -- his friend who says he was in a different part of the country and spent tons of his own money for the relief effort, personally searching for victims himself, or his enemies who say he set the fire himself and was performing stage plays while the city burned. I think he was a real ******* and murdered a lot of people, but I don't think he burned his own city down.

knightgames
05-08-10, 02:46
It depends which historian you believe -- his friend who says he was in a different part of the country and spent tons of his own money for the relief effort, personally searching for victims himself, or his enemies who say he set the fire himself and was performing stage plays while the city burned. I think he was a real ******* and murdered a lot of people, but I don't think he burned his own city down.

Interesting. I personally never thought he himself burned the city, but I never really investigated for myself. I honestly always thought the fiddling was a metaphor about his impotency to stop what was going on at the time. No ONE person could stop a fire...... so he fiddled while Rome fell around him.

Ward Dragon
05-08-10, 02:52
Interesting. I personally never thought he himself burned the city, but I never really investigated for myself. I honestly always thought the fiddling was a metaphor about his impotency to stop what was going on at the time. No ONE person could stop a fire...... so he fiddled while Rome fell around him.

It must be a metaphor because fiddles didn't exist during his lifetime :p I'm sure the fiddle part was added later to further demonize him because everyone knows the devil plays a fiddle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahIU8XSwqHM) :whi: