PDA

View Full Version : Children asked to stop

CiaKonwerski
11-08-10, 06:10
I am sorry, my sister just showed this to me and I just had to show it to you all lol. Watch and you will know why. The funny part is mainly of the brother, the story is scary however. And also here is a remix of it. I thought the brother was just...lol. If offended by this at all, please let me know and I will remove the videos. :P

vZKXAFqdlC4&feature=related Original
vVXhftsMFgs&feature=related Remix

EDIT: Woah, my titled changed. My fault, I was going to make this a different thread after realizing there was already a similar thread. Can this one please be closed? Thanks. :D

Alpharaider47
11-08-10, 06:11
Don't worry about offending anybody, there's a thread about the auto-tuned version/remix in the entertainment thread :o

CiaKonwerski
11-08-10, 06:13
Jeez, I am always the last person to see these vids lol. Well then, feel free to close everyone haha

Alpharaider47
11-08-10, 06:16
Jeez, I am always the last person to see these vids lol. Well then, feel free to close everyone haha

I only recently saw these myself, a friend showed em to me then I happened upon the thread, so I wouldn't feel too bad :p

AmericanAssassin
11-08-10, 06:37
The remix is quite possibly the best video I have ever seen. :vlol:

I can't stop listening to it! :p

Alpharaider47
11-08-10, 06:40
The remix is quite possibly the best video I have ever seen. :vlol:

I can't stop listening to it! :p

It's soooo catchy, I have it stuck in my head right now... You don't have to come and confess... :vlol:

AmericanAssassin
11-08-10, 06:46
I'm so buying a shirt. :p

Dina_Croft
11-08-10, 07:11
vVXhftsMFgs&feature=related

Win.

:vlol::vlol:

michaeldt
11-08-10, 07:17
already seen it on RWJ, Laughed my Ass Off!!!! :vlol:

Aranara
11-08-10, 07:25
My sister showed this to me, now we can't stop listening to the song, even if the story is sad. xD

aktrekker
11-08-10, 07:46
Closed by OP request.