PDA

View Full Version : Cheating

MsRedFoxx
12-08-10, 22:44
Hi, I hav shamefully just full on got swayed by my m8s boyfriend into snoggin him n stuff and now I feel really bad and confused. I feel bad for my m8 (who iz completely clueless), I feel confused coz I do lyk her boyfriend (as hes a gorgeous bloke), I feel like a traitor bt I cant bring myself to tell her as she's so happy in her relationship.
I dont know wot to do and need some outsiders opinions. Neither of us wer drunk, I gave him many chances to stop and forget it (even nearly walkin away myself) and now after talkin to my m8 I hav found out that ther is sum tension between them n Im worried if I hav caused it.

I'd also lyk to know if ther is anyone else who has cheated on, has been cheated on or has been in my situation too and I would just lyk to know your personal expreiences and how you delt with it and why u did it or how you found out. Its all new to me and I just want to understand what has happened a little better. :o

Changeling
12-08-10, 22:47
A similar thing has happened to me where my best friend got a bit carried away with the person I really, really like. My friend did the right thing and told me, and I'm extremely glad that they did, because it would've hurt so much more if I found out from someone else and realised that they had hidden it from me. If I were in your position, I would tell your friend - she deserves to know, and from my experience, it's a way of opening their eyes.

MsRedFoxx
12-08-10, 22:51
Ok, Im just scared to do so though because I dont want it to break our friendship and (me being selfish) I dont want it to ruin my chances with him. (I feel really bad about that last part btw). Its the fact that he is her bf that I'm worried about because if he was just someone she liked then I wouldn't feel so hesitant about telling her.

touchthesky
12-08-10, 22:52
ur jokin? u actuali did dat?

dno wtf 2 say 2 u mayt.

CuteKittenlol
12-08-10, 22:53
If my boyfriend cheated on me i'd go rip the *****es face off and give him a good crack too, he'd also find out firsthand how god damn heartbroken i'd be.

I'd never cheat, ever and i hope to god my boyfriend never cheats on me. Though if he did i'd hope he'd tell me. Of course there are no excuses and its unforgivable.

Nerd For Life
12-08-10, 22:53

dno wtf 2 say 2 u mayt.

Lmfao I love you.

If my boyfriend cheated on me i'd go rip the *****es face off and give him a good crack too, he'd also find out firsthand how god damn heartbroken i'd be.

I'd never cheat, ever and i hope to god my boyfriend never cheats on me. Though if he did i'd hope he'd tell me. Of course there are no excuses and its unforgivable.

I do agree.

jjbennett
12-08-10, 22:55
People make mistakes and if it truly didn't mean anything, any relationship worth something will survive you telling the person that it happened.

An ex-girlfriend of mine cheated on me with someone at her uni and never told me. It hurts more knowing that someone then hid it from you rather than having the respect to tell the truth.

TombOfRaiders
12-08-10, 22:56

dno wtf 2 say 2 u mayt.

Haha! Funny! :vlol:...:pi:

xXhayleyroxXx
12-08-10, 22:57
My best friend dated my boyfriend behind my back and never told me, I found out through a friend who knew and it completely crushed me and I've never got over it. We made friends briefly but I'm done with her and because she is so dishonest, and if you're a good friend you should tell your friend what happened before things get serious. Word it 'Your boyfriend kissed me' than the other way round :o

SkyPuppy
12-08-10, 22:58

this.

it's called you should have kept your hands to yourself, no offense but i do not feel sorry for you. if you were truly her best friend then you wouldn't have done what you did... and with that, i would not have respect for you. you put some guy, which sounds like a total creep before your best friend, and that is so not tres bien.

]{eith
12-08-10, 23:03
People make mistakes and if it truly didn't mean anything, any relationship worth something will survive you telling the person that it happened.

I'm not so sure. It's different for everyone. That kind of betrayal affects people differently. Speaking from experience, I've been cheated on in two different relationships and once I'd found out, that was it. The trust was gone and so was the relationship.

touchthesky
12-08-10, 23:05
Haha! Funny! :vlol:...:pi:

tf u sayin funni 2?

u wana start cuz i onistly cud tayk u on.

cum ere den!

jjbennett
12-08-10, 23:06
Oh i agree mate. If someone was utterly smashed on a night out and got off with some drunken idiot and then was truly apologetic i'd be ok with it i think. It all depends on the person and cirumstances.

TombOfRaiders
12-08-10, 23:07
tf u sayin funni 2?

cum ere den!

cum on den, ill lay u liek a chiken lay it eggs. xD

Okay, let's get back on-topic. :) Fun's over.

Love2Raid
12-08-10, 23:08
Hi, I hav shamefully just full on got swayed by my m8s boyfriend into snoggin him n stuff and now I feel really bad and confused. I feel bad for my m8 (who iz completely clueless), I feel confused coz I do lyk her boyfriend (as hes a gorgeous bloke), I feel like a traitor bt I cant bring myself to tell her as she's so happy in her relationship.
I dont know wot to do and need some outsiders opinions. Neither of us wer drunk, I gave him many chances to stop and forget it (even nearly walkin away myself) and now after talkin to my m8 I hav found out that ther is sum tension between them n Im worried if I hav caused it.

I'd also lyk to know if ther is anyone else who has cheated on, has been cheated on or has been in my situation too and I would just lyk to know your personal expreiences and how you delt with it and why u did it or how you found out. Its all new to me and I just want to understand what has happened a little better. :o

If you want advice you could start by typing in normal English. Really, I'm trying to understand what you just wrote but it makes little sense to me.

touchthesky
12-08-10, 23:09
Yes, I agree.

]{eith
12-08-10, 23:12
Oh i agree mate. If someone was utterly smashed on a night out and got off with some drunken idiot and then was truly apologetic i'd be ok with it i think. It all depends on the person and cirumstances.

Yeah, I guess I'd have to experience that kind of cheating to know since before, they were both conscious decisions without alcohol or anything....hopefully I never do experience it though! Lmao. I guess, I'd be more sympathetic if if that was the case but I can't see myself being forgiving. That **** just really doesn't sit well with me.

touchthesky
12-08-10, 23:13
Cheating is cheating. Alcohol or no alcohol.

]{eith
12-08-10, 23:14
Cheating is cheating. Alcohol or no alcohol.

Pretty much, yeah. :/

Alpharaider47
12-08-10, 23:14
My personal view- Cheating's not right. If you can't keep your hands to yourself and stay faithful then you don't deserve to be with whoever you're with. You probably need to tell your friend and you need to be sincere and honest about it. Better for them to hear it from you than from their bf/gf.

touchthesky
12-08-10, 23:15
{eith;4813904']Pretty much, yeah. :/

But you know I'd never cheat on you honey, right?

I, unfortunately, can answer this Q from both sides. But I won't.

I used to be a *****.

]{eith
12-08-10, 23:17
But you know I'd never cheat on you honey, right?

Oh I know you wouldn't baby.

I know you wouldn't. http://s5.************/rlx6k5_th.jpg

Minty Mouth
12-08-10, 23:18
Cheating seems like one of those things where if you are on the wrong end of it, it can crush you forever. But equally, on the other side,it really isn't that hard to make a stupid mistake. Trust is very fragile. We just always have to put ourselves in the other person's shoes and if we are truly sorry, do everything we can to show that.

My advise is that you tell your friend what happened, and if you are sorry, make sure she knows it. If you want her trust back you might have a long, hard fight, but if you care they will be worth it, right?

touchthesky
12-08-10, 23:21
What I'd like to know is...what is "n stuff"?

:cln:

]{eith
12-08-10, 23:26
What I'd like to know is...what is "n stuff"?

:cln:

Stuffing him.

:eek:

:smk:

aktrekker
12-08-10, 23:27
(me being selfish) I dont want it to ruin my chances with him.
That's the part that makes this situation all wrong.
You will probably lose your friend. You won't be able to hide the fact you want him.
You'll probably lose him because he won't want someone who would do that to their best friend.
Will you learn from this experience? That's up to you.

TRhalloween
12-08-10, 23:41

It doesn't make sense though. They were drunk enough to not know what they were doing was wrong but they were sober enough to be able to have sex?

EDIT: Oh! You're talking about kissing. It's still bad though. People are responsible for drinking alcohol and it's no excuse.

Apathetic
12-08-10, 23:46
tf u sayin funni 2?

cum ere den!

She aint fit enaff!

Changeling
13-08-10, 10:06
Somehow, I don't think that ripping the **** out of the way MsRedFoxx types is going to help her.

Chocola teapot
13-08-10, 10:12
That was Really slapperish, I'd go mental.

I suggest that you admit it, Grovel for forgiveness and NEVER DO IT AGAIN.

:p

Legend of Lara
13-08-10, 10:20

dno wtf 2 say 2 u mayt.

I love you now. <3

Ikas90
13-08-10, 10:44
Cheating is something that is truly hurtful. It would completely destroy a relationship.

If I truly loved them, cheating would hurt me more than anything. They would have to be truly sorry for me to be able to forgive, but even with forgiving, I could probably never take them back. The fact that they did it, will always be there and will be incredibly hard to live with. I would wish for their sake, that if they were truly sorry, they could make up for what they did.

It wouldn't be the fact that they cheated that would hurt me. It would be more so that I couldn't be with them again. That's if they were sorry and do actually love me. People make mistakes and sometimes temptation takes over. But people have to pay for what they did. It wouldn't make me happy seeing someone in such guilt. I could forgive them, but they would still have to pay the price. It would be unloving of me if I didn't forgive them. It would hurt me more to see them in so much guilt, rather than the fact that they cheated on me.

Dark Lugia 2
13-08-10, 10:56

Its better if you tell your friend what happened and then you stay away from him tbh... if you really are your mate's friend then youd at least do that. Forget your chances with him, if you and him got together, he'd probably cheat on you too.

CroftGameGirl
13-08-10, 10:59
It depends on who you want.
This could destroy your friendship entirely, and he may not even be serious about a relationship.
Before you make the decision, weigh up the pros and cons of going on like this, and think about the consequences.
I suggest you tell your friend openly and honestly if you want to keep her as a friend and hurt her as little as possible.

Legend 4ever
13-08-10, 11:01
Somehow, I don't think that ripping the **** out of the way MsRedFoxx types is going to help her.

Not understanding what she wrote is not going to let us help her either.

On topic, I think it's best to always be honest and tell the truth. It's better to come clean right after cheating happens, than to be afraid of the person's reaction and not tell them. You would risk someone else who knows about it telling them and that's not good.

People say women cheat as much as men, but I don't think so. First of all, most women cheat when they're rejected by their husbands or fall in love with another man, while men only cheat for sex(most of the time at least). Second, people saying "Well, whom do all those men cheat their girlfriends/wives with if not women?" fail to see that those women are not cheating because they are not married or in a relationship, but are in fact single.

jackles
13-08-10, 11:15
I would hate to have to go through and edit out any spam posts so lets keep this on track now.....

anyway....Cheating....I have seen plenty of it over the years and not always from people that you would think.

interstellardave
13-08-10, 11:26
People say women cheat as much as men, but I don't think so. First of all, most women cheat when they're rejected by their husbands or fall in love with another man, while men only cheat for sex(most of the time at least). Second, people saying "Well, whom do all those men cheat their girlfriends/wives with if not women?" fail to see that those women are not cheating because they are not married or in a relationship, but are in fact single.

Actually from all I've heard most men cheat also because of rejection from their wives, either sexual rejection or emotional distance (same as women). Also lots of married men cheat with women who, themselves, are married. There's a level of mutual understanding there.

Legend 4ever
13-08-10, 11:39
Actually from all I've heard most men cheat also because of rejection from their wives, either sexual rejection or emotional distance (same as women). Also lots of married men cheat with women who, themselves, are married. There's a level of mutual understanding there.

True, but I'm sure the most common one is the one with a 50-year old man who's been struck by mid life crisis and suddenly thinks he's "the man" and likes when young women show him they like him, so he cheats on his "old, boring" wife. The lover is usually his blonde secretary. lol

That's where the stereotype about men looking better with age an women looking worse came from. Also the one where a 50 year old man is congratulated for having a 20-year old girlfriend, but if a woman has a young boyfriend, she's looked down upon.

digitizedboy
13-08-10, 11:46
You say you wanted to stop and stuff but it takes two to tango. I think you should be honest and tell her if you were a true friend.

larson n natla
13-08-10, 11:52
First of all please don't type like that it is annoying.

Second I don't feel sorry for you, your friend should dump him. He is a waste of space and you have some serious grovelling to do.

Saphyre
13-08-10, 11:53
True, but I'm sure the most common one is the one with a 50-year old man who's been struck by mid life crisis and suddenly thinks he's "the man" and likes when young women show him they like him, so he cheats on his "old, boring" wife. The lover is usually his blonde secretary. lol

That's where the stereotype about men looking better with age an women looking worse came from. Also the one where a 50 year old man is congratulated for having a 20-year old girlfriend, but if a woman has a young boyfriend, she's looked down upon.

Yeah but all this isn't true in every situation. You never know, it might not be as common as you think, no one knows for sure :/

Rai
13-08-10, 12:02
From what I gather from your post, you tried to stop him? You didn't try hard enough. Sorry to be so harsh, but your post comes across as if you're trying to put all the blame on the boy, when it takes two. You weren't drunk, you knew what you were doing. If you own up to your friend and explain it meant nothing, maybe, over time, she'll learn to forgive you but she is better off without this guy. You also say you don't want to lose your chances with this guy. Well, I don't think this boy is as interested in you as you are him. And how will your friend feel if, in splitting with him (if she has any sense), her best friend gets with him? Do you really want a boyfriend who cheats? Because the chances are he will cheat on you too.

People make mistakes and they learn from them, but this was no way to treat a good friend. Maybe the boy has also learned from it and won't do it again either. But your friend needs to know. Do the right thing now.

I've been on the receiving end of cheating and it hurts like hell. I would never ever cheat knowing that.

interstellardave
13-08-10, 12:08
Years ago (and this is a long time ago, now, but this is where the stereotypes started) men were out away from home a lot and had lots of chances to "stray" while women stayed home and led less "exciting" lives.

For a long time now, however, women are out and about, in the workplace, meeting all kinds of people and getting all kinds of opportunities to "stray" same as the men. Women take advantage of it probably just as often as men. I don't know for sure, of course, but I'm going to assume that men and women both experience the sames types of temptations--and, when that occurs at the right time in their lives, men and women probably share the same moments of weakness.

I've been married 20 years now... and I've never cheated. I am not ashamed to say, however, that I was extremely tempted at one point. A women I worked with seemed interested--she was really kind of leading me on--and it was, I guess, "the right time" for me since me and my wife were at a fairly dull point in our marriage. I really thought it was what I wanted to happen... the idea of it all seemed so exciting to me. Still I loved my wife, and I never made a move or tried to "make it happen" with this other woman.

Nothing ever came of it. The other woman also never made her intentions fully clear. Still, I wasn't ashamed of being human and feeling those feelings. I came out of that crisis--which was all inside of me, btw--feeling closer to my wife so it was probably a good thing.

I do, however, still wonder what I would have done had we been in a situation where we could have done it, and if she had actually physically come on to me. Could I then, with her pushing herself on me, have resisted? I honestly don't know; there is some weakness there inside me... and none of it means I don't love my wife with all my heart.

dcw123
13-08-10, 12:17
I think cheating is disgusting. Thank god I've never had it happen to me!

My fiancee (who's a lad btw folks) has been cheated on twice in the past, and told me all about it. He'd has never cheated coz of it.
And it's my first real relationship (it used to be for 'fun' before) and its perfect - lucky me! - so I ain't screwing this up, no way!
However, doesn't mean I don't know how it feels to be hurt and abandoned in the same way, thanks to my father. :cen:

Luckily, we've never argued once in the time we've been together - 9 months now - and we're on the same level on pretty much everything.

Sorry to rant but I love him so much! lol ..

I'd tell your friend before someone else does .. and I agree - you could have tried harder to get him away, like a light shove.
Takes two to tango, as they say.

*laralover*
13-08-10, 12:18

So you wouldnt mind some other guy making out with your gf?..."sorry" would be ok? ><

For me iv never cheated on any of my partners. I dont really see the need to be attracted to another person when im in love with my current partner. In my opinion thats just Lust not Love. After i split with my bf of 5 years i stayed over at a friends house and slept with him (no sex just in the same bed) After i felt akward and stuff so yeah.

Avalon SARL
13-08-10, 12:44
That is a very bad thing what you did...
You should have thought very very ell before you did this..
However, saying much won't change anything because you already did it...

It is wise to be courageous enough and say th truth... if you care... :)

Another Lara
13-08-10, 13:01

Well then why didn't you?!?!

If you were any sort of friend you would have done! The worst part of it is you weren't even drunk (not that being drunk is an excuse). I have been in a similar situation when a friends boyfriend came onto me when we were both drunk and I was able to push him away, so it's not impossible!

What sort of friend are you to do something like that to your friend and then still want him afterwards and not see him for the sleazebag he really is?!?!

And do you really think that if they eventually split up, that she would forgive you for jumping in her place and getting with him?! I very much doubt it!
And how do you know he wouldn't cheat on you if you started going out with each other, he doesn't sound like the type to be faithful! To be blunt you deserve each other!

You need to really sit down and think about this... Personally I don't think you have any loyalty to your friend if you give in to your hormones so quickly rather than thinking of your friend's feelings!

But yeah you should tell her, and realise you deserve to see how hurt you've made her!

Sounds spiteful, but I have no respect for cheaters!

Legend 4ever
13-08-10, 13:08
Yeah but all this isn't true in every situation. You never know, it might not be as common as you think, no one knows for sure :/

All I know is that all my friends whose parents are divorced, and there's a lot of them, have the situation of their dads leaving with an assistant half their age. Often times, they have been hiding the affair for years (one lasted for 10 years, which made me really sick to hear).

jaywalker
13-08-10, 13:08
^Well then why didn't you?!?!
Have to agree with u

It sounds more like u are just trying to justify to yourself that what u did was `fine` because u are trying to come across as regretful now.. but u were totally in control of your faculties at the time so u had every chance to get out of it and didnt..

Lee croft
13-08-10, 13:54
Try not to do this with words

"lyk,u, nm,cos" and all that jazz because others may find it confusing i might be able to understand but not everyone else can :tea:

As the saying goes

"chicks over *****s" ^_^

HappyShannon
13-08-10, 14:07
Cheating makes people feel horrible. Like they're not even good enough for the rat who cheated on them.
You should tell your friend what happened - say he kissed you and you were too shocked to pull away or something, so she doesn't lose a boyfriend and a friend.

I got cheated on, which didn't bother me too much besides the fact it was on my birthday that I found out, and I was just using this guy as a rebound because I'd basically been rejected by the guy I loved. So it made me feel unlovable, my confidence was destroyed. :pi: So next time, just don't cheat. :/

Rai
13-08-10, 14:08
Why would you admit this all over the internet but not to your friend?

Does your friend go on TRF, even as a guest, or has seen this site from your pc?

Underworld2008
13-08-10, 14:09
ugh i hate cheaters. I would never cheat because i wouldn't want to hurt anyone. If i found out my friend cheated with my boyfriend, i'd instantly cut them both from my life, a friend isn't a friend if they do it knowing it'd hurt you.

Tell your friend, if you lose her, then its your own fault. Do it before he does, it'd make things so much worse.

Mikky
13-08-10, 15:09
Wow, that was hard to understand. :p It was like a really long text. :p

Anyway, I think the best think the best thing to do is to tell the truth. Honesty is the best policy, after all. I mean, you've seen TV, right? :p Eventually, it will all come out in the open, and your friend will hate you for not telling her in the first place. That's why you've gotta make your move now before it's too late. Good luck! :D

scion05
13-08-10, 15:13
Don't mention it. Nobody got hurt yet and so long as you don't intend on doing it again I see no reason to cause a stir.

Another Lara
13-08-10, 15:17
Don't mention it. Nobody got hurt yet and so long as you don't intend on doing it again I see no reason to cause a stir.

I don't think that's the case, not if she wants him herself...

Siberian Tiger
13-08-10, 15:23

What you and your friend's boyfriend have done is very, very disrespectful and wrong. You're obviously feeling guilty and you really should be, because you didn't stop yourself from kissing your friend's boyfriend. You tried, but you didn't try hard enough. Think about how you'd feel in the shoes of your friend; your boyfriend going behind your back and cheating on you. If you're overcome with guilt then the way to redeem yourself is tell your friend and apologise for what you did. It might not be enough for you to be forgiven, but it's the decent thing to do.

I am a very loyal guy and would never, ever waste the love of my life by doing something so stupid. I love my boyfriend and would never hurt him; we've been together for almost a year now and it's been great. We have our tiffs every now and then but what relationship goes without them? They're always over stupid things anyway and we'll make up very quickly. We're quite alike personality wise (so we've been told) and share a lot of common interests. I wouldn't waste that.

However, if my trust is completely broken then that'd be the end for me. There's absolutely no way I'd forgive cheating.

jjbennett
14-08-10, 21:12
So you wouldnt mind some other guy making out with your gf?..."sorry" would be ok? ><

For me iv never cheated on any of my partners. I dont really see the need to be attracted to another person when im in love with my current partner. In my opinion thats just Lust not Love. After i split with my bf of 5 years i stayed over at a friends house and slept with him (no sex just in the same bed) After i felt akward and stuff so yeah.
If a girlfriend was really sorry and i believed her and it was a one off then yes. I've been there before. Next time was a whole different ball game though ;)

SkyPuppy
14-08-10, 21:21
I love you now. <3

oh my god, what the hell, Chris!? YOU BE CHEATING ON ME BOY!

*laralover*
14-08-10, 21:27
If a girlfriend was really sorry and i believed her and it was a one off then yes. I've been there before. Next time was a whole different ball game though ;)

See thats what i dont get. I dont understand how you can even kiss another person when you love someone since as kissing someone means you are sexually attracted to them lol Someone who does that will end up doing it again. I guese im pretty strict with stuff like this but then again i dont want a partner that doesnt put 100% into the relationship. What happend with you really sucked..:( :hug:

Lara Croft!
14-08-10, 21:42
You should definitely tell your friend. If I were her, I would no longer want to be friends with you, but still I would appreciate knowing the truth.

Nenya awakens
14-08-10, 23:09
If he is your mates boyfriend then you are a twat for kissing him, doesn't matter if he is gorgeous or not, he is your mates boyfriend and you are out of order for kissing him, some friend you are.

larafan25
14-08-10, 23:11

That is such comforting advice given the author of this thread seeking advice is the one who cheated.:D

Another Lara
17-08-10, 12:06
That is such comforting advice given the author of this thread seeking advice is the one who cheated.:D

Nothing more than she deserves, IMO! :whi:

Super Badnik
17-08-10, 12:27
Well by the sounds of it you really have to choose between the boyfriend or your best friend. If you really are into your friend's boyfriend then I guess the two of you should come clean. If your not so into him and would rather stay friends with your best friend then finish it.

CuteKittenlol
17-08-10, 12:54

Well i'm not gonna lie. Cheating is disgusting, i hate it. If it happened to me i'd do some open-face cricket bat work on the "other" woman's face, because that's all they are, most of the time the boyfriend goes back to his gf (if shes good enough to forgive the arsehole) and laughs about the other girl with his friends. If he doesn't go back to his gf..then i hope the other woman will be happy with being second best..oh, and a dirty backstabbing cheat.

I can't feel sympathy for the OP because she's the one in the wrong.

Killercowz
17-08-10, 14:48
(me being selfish) I dont want it to ruin my chances with him. (I feel really bad about that last part btw).

That's pretty effed up. :P You've snogged with your friends boyfriend, I don't know what that means BTW, but I think it's this is something about cheating. :P

Anyway you don't want to ruin your chances with your friends boyfriend!? :eek:
The one you've slept with!? I still don't know what snogging means but,
If you want to keep you friendship with your friend you should just tell your
friend what happened, and that your sorry.

Because if you still have feelings for this guy and have a secret relationship behind your friends back, she will NEVER forgive you.

xXhayleyroxXx
17-08-10, 14:50
^^ snogging means kissed passionately. Its still bad...

trXD
17-08-10, 14:52
It was bad for you to kiss him, but i wish people would stop calling you horrible names, your not a twat or a horrible person, your just a human who made a mistake.

Killercowz
17-08-10, 14:53
^^ snogging means kissed passionately. Its still bad...

Wasn't there a movie about that? LOL
Angus Thong and Perfect Snogging. :p

trXD
17-08-10, 14:56
See thats what i dont get. I dont understand how you can even kiss another person when you love someone since as kissing someone means you are sexually attracted to them lol Someone who does that will end up doing it again. I guese im pretty strict with stuff like this but then again i dont want a partner that doesnt put 100% into the relationship. What happend with you really sucked..:( :hug:

Forgiving someone who cheated is a very personal decision, some people can do it if they feel right about it and some people simply cant. Cheating does not automatically make you a vile irresponsible pig, sometimes it is just genuinely a slip up that they shamefully regret.

Super Badnik
17-08-10, 15:16
Wow, they haven't filtered the word twat!?

trXD
17-08-10, 15:44
Wow, they haven't filtered the word twat!?

Nor have they filtered arse :D

Though they have filtered the name of a donkey for some reason.

Another Lara
17-08-10, 17:09
Forgiving someone who cheated is a very personal decision, some people can do it if they feel right about it and some people simply cant. Cheating does not automatically make you a vile irresponsible pig, sometimes it is just genuinely a slip up that they shamefully regret.

This was in no way a slip up! For one thing she had the chance to walk away but she didn't, and another thing, she is clearly thinking of doing it again if she's saying she doesn't want to ruin her chances with him... Talk about jumping in the bed when it's still warm!

trXD
17-08-10, 17:40
This was in no way a slip up! For one thing she had the chance to walk away but she didn't, and another thing, she is clearly thinking of doing it again if she's saying she doesn't want to ruin her chances with him... Talk about jumping in the bed when it's still warm!

I wasn't talking about this situation, i just meant that sometimes cheating is a genuine mistake.

Another Lara
17-08-10, 18:04
I wasn't talking about this situation, i just meant that sometimes cheating is a genuine mistake.

I don't think it can though, if you're drunk then maybe, but when you have all your faculties and you know it's wrong, but you do it anyway, then how can it be a genuine
mistake?!
Everyone knows what temptation is but there's such a thing as willpower!

trXD
17-08-10, 18:12
I don't think it can though, if you're drunk then maybe, but when you have all your faculties and you know it's wrong, but you do it anyway, then how can it be a genuine
mistake?!
Everyone knows what temptation is but there's such a thing as willpower!

We are all human, we all make shameful mistakes just as we all have clumsy accidents. Willpower doesn't always come through for us and you know it.

Another Lara
17-08-10, 18:18
Yeah when it comes to that lovely bit of chocolate cake maybe, but when it comes to relationships, it's a totally different matter!

Draco
17-08-10, 18:25
I came very close to cheating a few times. But I can't do that to myself nevermind someone else.

jaywalker
18-08-10, 08:42
If any judgement has been impared due to being drunk or under any other influence then you can at least blame those factors, but when totally stone cold sober and actively actually wanting it to continue, shows clear contempt for your friendship. Relationships used to mean exactly that, it was relationship, now they seem to be just `something` to tick off on the `i-spy book of life`..