PDA

View Full Version : Soulcalibur V: Petition

:}hello friend
15-08-10, 21:41
After dozens of Soulcalibur fans trolled Katsuhiro Harada, the executive producer of Tekken and Soulcalibur series, he has decided that, maybe Soulcalibur isn't such a bad idea after all. He's overlooking the production of a new Soulcalibur with his staff.

For evidence-- his Twitter and Facebook pages.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000832424468

Now he's asking for signatures from the community, to see if they indeed, want a Soulcalibur V. A petition on Facebook has been established in the thoughts of a sequel.

Petition-- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petiti...39645629404991 (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-to-Namco-for-Soul-Calibur-5/139645629404991)

What I'm asking? I'm asking if the Tomb Raider community, wants another Soulcalibur as well. Please, if you want a Soulcalibur V, sign to petition to help the cause. It would also be appreciated that you follow, or friend Katsuhiro Harada on Facebook and Twitter.

Will this guarantee a Soulcalibur V? Not sure. But since he's overlooking a new game, some signatures of the fans might be able to change his judgement.

SPREAD THE WORD! The fate of Soulcalibur, is in our hands.

larafan25
15-08-10, 21:44
This is intense.

I want another soul calibur....but really they kind of bore me.:/

Minty Mouth
15-08-10, 21:45
I'm still not sure why they aren't making SCV anyway. As far as I know SCIV sold more units than Tekken 6, so I see no reason for them to drop it.

Anyway, Soulcalibur is my favourite fighting series, so I'm gonna sign the petition and stay optimistic :D

15-08-10, 21:51
I'm still not sure why they aren't making SCV anyway. As far as I know SCIV sold more units than Tekken 6, so I see no reason for them to drop it.

Anyway, Soulcalibur is my favourite fighting series, so I'm gonna sign the petition and stay optimistic :D

Soulcalibur IV did out-sell Tekken 6. But Namco has already decided to go ahead with Tekken 7, and Tekken vs. Street Fighter. A poll on Gamefaqs showed that more people enjoyed Soulcalibur over Tekken too. That would influence my decision.

Minty Mouth
15-08-10, 21:53
I'm following him on Twitter and liked the FB page. Anything else I ought to do?

15-08-10, 21:57
I'm following him on Twitter and liked the FB page. Anything else I ought to do?

Spread the word! :D

Love2Raid
15-08-10, 22:05
Hell yes! Even though SC IV already is perfect...there can never be too much Soulcalibur! :jmp::jmp::D

Edit: Can't sign, don't have Facebook. :////

15-08-10, 22:11
Hell yes! Even though SC IV already is perfect...there can never be too much Soulcalibur! :jmp::jmp::D

Edit: Can't sign, don't have Facebook. :////

You can make a quick one. Or spread the word to your friends.

Love2Raid
15-08-10, 22:14
I'll spread the word, I love Soulcalibur. :D:hug:

Legend of Lara
15-08-10, 22:20
As long as it still has the breast size meter.

voltz
16-08-10, 00:34
I'm pretty certain Mr. Tekken isn't willing to switch views on who his No. 1 priority is.

robm_2007
16-08-10, 01:01
why wouldn't they make one?

voltz
16-08-10, 01:23
That's not the question here. I'm looking at it in terms of content, support and overall favor. Check what SC4 had compared to 3 then look at the royal treatment that went to T6. It'll be no surprise if we're in for a repeat.

t-raider26
16-08-10, 01:29
Your not allowed to post petitions, I did before and the thread was deleted as a result. So you might wanna edit your first post... just sayin :whi:

voltz
16-08-10, 01:35
Well I already went and signed it. Ha Ha! :)

EDIT: darn, I don't have facebook. :mad:

Love2Raid
16-08-10, 01:57
Your not allowed to post petitions, I did before and the thread was deleted as a result. So you might wanna edit your first post... just sayin :whi:
Yes, but this is Soulcalibur! It's a matter of life and death! :eek:
Well I already went and signed it. Ha Ha! :)

EDIT: darn, I don't have facebook. :mad:
Join the club...:o

Minty Mouth
16-08-10, 08:36
It doesn't take long to make a facebook. You don't even have to put any informatiuon in. Just create a dummy account and 'like' the petition group :p Then you're done! It's for Soulcalibur, guys! :p

16-08-10, 20:24
t-raider26:
What was your petition about? That might be why it got locked.

I didn't make this petition though, kudos go to Malice, from the Soulcalibur community.

Anyway, we have 1,500 in about 24 hours. That's a good start.

larson n natla
16-08-10, 20:55
I have both Soulcalibur 2 + 3 which were quite fun I suppose but far too difficult for me.

Never got round to number 4 though.

Shark_Blade
16-08-10, 21:48
Soul Calibur is the best fighting game ever. Tekken and Mortal Kombat, buzz off. :ohn:
SCV sounds kinda too soon, but I'm game for it.

16-08-10, 22:26
Soul Calibur is the best fighting game ever. Tekken and Mortal Kombat, buzz off. :ohn:
SCV sounds kinda too soon, but I'm game for it.

If it's approved it's another 3 year wait until the game would hit stores. We've got a while if he decides to make it.

17-08-10, 21:31
Past 2,000 signatures! Let's keep it up. :D

23-09-10, 01:51
We still need far more signatures to convince Harada that Soulcalibur is worthy of another game. Please tell your friends, family, strangers etc. about the petition. Harada IS watching this opinion, and the very fate of the franchise may rely on it. Even if these people don't know what Soulcalibur is, ask if they would vote anyway. Whatever raises those likes, yo.

http://www.8wayrun.com/petition