PDA

View Full Version : Where is this music from?!?!?!

RaptorTwo
16-08-10, 15:21
long ago i saw this Tomb Raider Legend video at gametrailers and i thought the music is part of the game, but it's not. does anyone know where is the background music from? (the actual music in this room is also nice :)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt-bolivia-tomb-raider/10206

michaeldt
16-08-10, 15:21
you didn't embed it right :p

Mikky
16-08-10, 15:22
Um.... Check your post. :p

Now it's fixed. :D

I, Tomb Raider
16-08-10, 16:07
I don't know. :/
and edit your post because

5.3 - Members must reach a minimum of 100 qualitative posts on our forum in accordance with our Terms & Conditions and have an account active for more than 30 days before being permitted to post web site links on our forum.

Mikky
16-08-10, 16:09
I don't know. :/
and edit your post because

Oh, Ivan. You don't have to get so technical. :p We should be helping him, not telling him off. :p

Lara Croft!
16-08-10, 16:19
I have no idea where the music is from. If no one here knows, you could try e-mailing gametrailers.com

And guys, I don't think the rules apply in this case. It's a link about an older TRgame, not an add of some sorts.

TRhalloween
16-08-10, 16:21
Oh, Ivan. You don't have to get so technical. :p We should be helping him, not telling him off. :p

That is helping.

I, Tomb Raider
16-08-10, 16:33

I really tried to help him. Been googling and stuff. Everyone did. ;)
I think Lara Croft! has the best answer. :tmb:

The rules are equal and same for everyone. They must be obeyed. :ohn:

Encore
16-08-10, 17:14
The rules are equal and same for everyone. They must be obeyed. :ohn:

Don't you think this sort of comments are best left for the mods? Or are you doubting their ability to perform their job?

I, Tomb Raider
16-08-10, 17:19
Don't you think this sort of comments are best left for the mods? Or are you doubting their ability to perform their job?
Yes I do. I was just replying to Mikky and helping a *pretty* new member.
I really didn't mean to do the mod work. Jeeez... :(

Mikky
16-08-10, 17:49
Yes I do. I was just replying to Mikky and helping a *pretty* new member.
I really didn't mean to do the mod work. Jeeez... :(

Awww, don't be sad. We know you were only trying to help. :hug: Here, have a kiss!

:gki:

I think what Lara Croft! said is the best thing to do. :)

I, Tomb Raider
16-08-10, 18:08
Awww, don't be sad. We know you were only trying to help. :hug: Here, have a kiss!

:gki:

I think what Lara Croft! said is the best thing to do. :)

Aw. :hug: Thanks for the support Mikky. And I agree! :tmb:
I just can't believe people can judge so fast! :eek:

RaptorTwo
16-08-10, 18:42
i was wondering how the heck my request for help was so popular, it made it to a second page! and now i see i'm just a criminal and i dont want to get you all in trouble for helping a dangerous person, so i'll just go and cry in the corner, maybe cut my veins and give my box jellyfish a hug. 10x 4 trying to help though, i always knew lara's fans are good ppl :hug:

I, Tomb Raider
16-08-10, 19:14
^ LMAO! :vlol:
Of course they are, for example You, :vlol: .

Take care. :D