PDA

View Full Version : How much do you love this Community/Forum of Ours....

Johnnay
19-08-10, 04:48
as the title says

for me.... when i joined the forum back in december 2007, i hardly went on it much... During my times in 2008(mainly near the end of the year) i very slowly managed to reveal and reveal myself more in this community because of my times playing Tomb Raider when i was a kid... Following the year after i liked the forum and i wanted to make the friends who i feel comfortable with in the forum... but i wasnt known well and i revealed myself in the member pics thread and because of the first bunch of pics i posted... i made a friend.... his name is MattTR. and because of the nice comments he made to me, i started to know him more, we have a lot in common and wallah, he is my best friend now, i love him so much, i dont want to lose him as my best buddy, and i wont allow it. Because of him i feel special in todays world... i can tell that he is a better person to be with than my current friends.:hug::gki:

thats what i love about TRF, Matt, the members, the topics, MGC and TR

discuss:D

Paddy
19-08-10, 04:52
Its a forum. Thats all it is.

TRhalloween
19-08-10, 04:53
Um, maybe it's time you reassess your relationship with Matt.

Tony9595
19-08-10, 04:54
O_O

Johnnay
19-08-10, 04:59
Um, maybe it's time you reassess your relationship with Matt.

Dude, you know we are friends, but i am not in a relationship with him and thats that ok man:) everyone knows that:)

TRhalloween
19-08-10, 05:00
Dude, you know we are friends, but i am not in a relationship with him and thats that ok man:) everyone knows that:)

Well that's not what I meant by relationship :|

MattTR
19-08-10, 05:03
Loosen up a bit, all! And listen to the melody!

tjeoOipfiaI

Paddy
19-08-10, 05:05
Nah if I loosened up too much Id be a loose cannon.

MattTR
19-08-10, 05:07
Nah if I loosened up too much Id be a loose cannon.

Okay fair enough. :p

Well thanks for your kind words, Johnnay. You know we'll always be buds. :hug:

And as for the forum, it's my second home. I love you all. :)

Paddy
19-08-10, 05:07
Using puns ftw :cool:

EmeraldFields
19-08-10, 05:08
So yeah...

MattTR
19-08-10, 05:09
Speaking of puns..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ughLwH-epQY/TFYVvi7zedI/AAAAAAAACqo/6gZQVAEpb74/s1600/pun.jpg

Kiss-Bite
19-08-10, 05:28
I used to Love it... the people, the creativity & it's independence from Eidos... which it is no longer, more unofficially official. I tried to invest in it, both promote & defend it... not feeling that way so much anymore sadly. :o

It almost feels like many of the best members I knew no longer bother with the place... I still do, to keep an ear to the ground to know what's happening to the franchise that made me a gamer. Also, a few members I have high respect for still remain. This place to me once felt special & somehow, some way immune to the usual generic behaviours found on other forums...

Some people here still make me smile & give opinions of interest but right now this community is... simply a place that I have very fond past memories of without the creation of new ones. However, It's kind of liberating in a certain way losing a sense of actually caring & so forth. :)

Plus, over the 5 years & more here I know... this forum goes through changes... so maybe there's a chance that I will feel like it's bloody brilliant again... :D

scoopy_loopy
19-08-10, 05:52
I used to Love it... the people, the creativity & it's independence from Eidos... which it is no longer, more unofficially official. I tried to invest in it, both promote & defend it... not feeling that way so much anymore sadly. :o

It almost feels like many of the best members I knew no longer bother with the place... I still do, to keep an ear to the ground to know what's happening to the franchise that made me a gamer. Also, a few members I have high respect for still remain. This place to me once felt special & somehow, some way immune to the usual generic behaviours found on other forums...

Some people here still make me smile & give opinions of interest but right now this community is... simply a place that I have very fond past memories of without the creation of new ones. However, It's kind of liberating in a certain way losing a sense of actually caring & so forth. :)

Plus, over the 5 years & more here I know... this forum goes through changes... so maybe there's a chance that I will feel like it's bloody brilliant again... :D

I couldn't agree more, actually. Maybe that's no so surprising considering we both joined within a few months of each other all those years ago and got to know the forum as it was then at relatively the same time.

Catracoth
19-08-10, 05:56
I hear wedding bells. :whi:
But in all seriousness, this forum is a great community of fantastic people.
I feel honoured to be a part of it.

Alpharaider47
19-08-10, 06:03
I really enjoy wandering around here, even though it's much less active than when I joined. This past year I've had a lot of real life issues on my plate and the forums and a few of the people here listened to me and helped me get through a lot of what I've been dealing with. I was inspired to commit to another childhood dream, one that should be a reality next summer, and I've made some amazing friends here who I owe a lot (Hayley, Silviu, Kelly, to name a few). It's not just the forums that I love, but the things that the forums have brought with them- ie being able to spam the aforementioned friends on MSN, play with a couple people on PS3, etc. This place has shaken up and rebuilt a lot of my preconceptions about the internet, and in a good way. While a lot of people are slowly leaving, I feel like I owe it to this place to stick around for a bit :D

Lara_Fan_33
19-08-10, 06:03
I hear wedding bells. :whi:
But in all seriousness, this forum is a great community of fantastic people.
I feel honoured to be a part of it.

this :tmb: :hug:

Paddy
19-08-10, 06:06
I couldn't agree more, actually. Maybe that's no so surprising considering we both joined within a few months of each other all those years ago and got to know the forum as it was then at relatively the same time.
This and the forums to me not been the same since some members have been gone like Rae for example. Miss having her around here.

Catracoth
19-08-10, 06:13
This and the forums to me not been the same since some members have been gone like Rae for example. Miss having her around here.

I miss Rae too. :(

scoopy_loopy
19-08-10, 06:24

I agree. Over the 5 years I've been here I've found that the ups and downs are due at least in part to the members I like at the time, some of my best friends Ive made on here have been banned or simply don't visit/post anymore - and that makes the forum less "family"-esque. What doesn't help is my feelings that the place has become overly moderated. Too much of the fun I remember has been killed off; and largely I think that's due to the "good" members being either banned, or no longer interested in having fun for fear of breaking some rule.

That being said - over the years I have made new friends, with newer members and some of the new moderating team. Jackles and Ward_Dragon (as examples) have always been very lovely, and Rae was always a hoot... Also tying into my feelings of "loosing" the family atmosphere has to be death of the "old" LE community. Key members like GoL & co. don't even visit anymore. That section has lost it's charm, so to speak.

Alpharaider47
19-08-10, 06:28
^^ But speaking of it as like a family atmosphere, I feel like people can easily come in and join the family so to speak. When I started really posting(and started trudging down the road to becoming the spammer I am :o) I felt like you guys really accepted me and made me feel welcome. I enjoyed my time as a forum noob(maybe I still am in many ways?) I feel like it's my duty to kind of try and do the same to/for the people newer than myself.

Legend 4ever
19-08-10, 07:27
wallahVoilà.
----------------------------------------------------
This is the only forum I've spent 4 years on lol Usually I'm done with them after a month or so. This must mean something.

Another Lara
19-08-10, 08:01
This forum is priceless to me as I met my soul mate and the love of my life on here (jaywalker):hug:

I have been a member of another forum which you had to pay for and I made a lot more friends there than I have done here (due to it being hardly modded at all so all the threads were pretty much chat rooms), although I'm starting to realise how fickle those friendships are now that I can't be bothered to pay the annual fee! :(

But yeah, TRF is the only forum I visit now as I've got settled in over the years and got to know people and enjoy popping in every day whether I post or not :)

touchthesky
19-08-10, 08:02
I don't love it.

It's a forum.

Changeling
19-08-10, 08:21
TRF has been... interesting for me. Really, I've been lurking around since 2006, but never properly commited to the forums. 2008 was a rough year for me, and joining TRF was like an escape. I felt like I could escape reality here, and I still do in a way. It was (and still is) my favourite forum, but... I don't know. I think that's what it always will be to me: an internet forum. I've made friends and kept in contact with them, but I've never had a serious, close friendship with anyone here, and I don't think that I really want it either. For me, the internet is one realm, and reality is the other, and the internet will always take a backseat in terms of reality.

KurtisLonely
19-08-10, 08:50
I miss Rae too. :(

Please let her die!!! :'D :vlol:

I used to love the forum, really.
It used to be full of friendly people and all, but it changed somehow..

Now, the only true reason for me to stay here is for a couple of friends.

Just like Kiss-Bite said, the forum got unofficially official..

xXhayleyroxXx
19-08-10, 08:55
I love trf :p The community is excellent despite a few members and its feels like a family of sorts and it brings people together via one common interest :) It has its ups and downs and has seemed to loose its appeal to me lately, but I'll be sticking around for a long time yet :tmb:

And I miss Rae too :(

lara c. fan
19-08-10, 09:07
I wuvvy wuvvy wove it :D

Nah, I'm kidding. It's a good place, I suppose.

Paddy
19-08-10, 09:32
Please let her die!!! :'D :vlol:

Wut??

Lara_Fan_33
19-08-10, 09:36
this forum is great, end of story. i hope to stay with it as long as lara does :D

Johnnay
19-08-10, 10:02
Okay fair enough. :p

Well thanks for your kind words, Johnnay. You know we'll always be buds. :hug:

And as for the forum, it's my second home. I love you all. :)

:hug::gki:

t-raider26
19-08-10, 10:20
Umm I dont quite understand the point of this thread... I mean we obviously all like the forum if we're on here.

Shark_Blade
19-08-10, 10:36
I would like to say that this is the fastest forum with replies I've ever been to, ever! The members are genuinely interesting, funny, sarcastic..a whole different type of people. :D

And the greatest aspect is that most of the people here can spell and use grammar properly. None of those "Nyse tu “sea” yoo !! * waves* O, nd congaratz OCM !! * razzen frazzen lait LOLs :grrrrr: :wink: *" which really gives me a headache trying to understand what the hell they're trying to say.

KurtisLonely
19-08-10, 11:49
Wut?? I suppose you did understand what I said.

Phys
19-08-10, 11:54
What is this? Like the 8th thread now?

Avalon SARL
19-08-10, 11:56
I enjoy my time a lot here :D

One great thing and I donno why, But this forum loads very fast compared to many other I visit :D

scion05
19-08-10, 12:01

I feel exactly the same. This place is nothing in comparison to how it was 3 or 4 years ago. Sad really, but that's just how it is.

Paddy
19-08-10, 12:07
I suppose you did understand what I said.
Just wasnt sure whether that was serious :p

Nenya awakens
19-08-10, 12:10
Well I will allways be grateful for this place because I met my boyfriend here and we've been together for over a year now, also I have met some amazing friends here who I've met in real life (Jaywalker - Another Lara - Jackles - Keith - Nerd for life ) to name a few. I don't come here as much as I used to or post as much, but then real life takes over.

igonge
19-08-10, 12:16
For the most part, I love this place. But there are some people I try to avoid :p

I've met some wonderful people here.

herothing
19-08-10, 12:18
Although people with different opinions may clash at some point, this forum is still an excellent place for keeping up with technology, games etc; being social and making friends :p

ajrich17901
19-08-10, 12:53
What is this? Like the 8th thread now?

Mhm, and by the same person lol

patriots88888
19-08-10, 12:53
Not nearly as much anymore... just growing tired of the adolescent behavior. Then again, I haven't been in the best of spirits lately. It's much easier to tolerate and accept when things are going well... which they haven't been lately. That's not to say that there isn't room for fun and playful attitude, it's just that I see it constantly from the same members all the time. It makes me wonder if those members are ever serious about anything.

Sure, maybe this forum is an escape from everyday life for some (and most likely for everyone), but when these members mention that they are keeping things real and are only showing their true selves, I can't help but to think that they must be living in fantasy land where every day is one big ball of sunshine and rainbows.

KurtisLonely
19-08-10, 13:12
Just wasnt sure whether that was serious :pIt certainly was.

Well I will allways be grateful for this place because I met my boyfriend here and we've been together for over a year now, also I have met some amazing friends here who I've met in real life (Jaywalker - Another Lara - Jackles - Keith - Nerd for life ) to name a few. I don't come here as much as I used to or post as much, but then real life takes over.

Yep, exactly the same here... I met Mika here about two and a half to three years ago, and we've been together ever since!
He flew from Finland to The Netherlands to be with me.

I also met a few amazing friends here as well, some I have met in real life, some not.

Especially the people who appeared at the TRF meetup 2010 have a special place in my heart ( Jaywalker, Another Lara, Jackles, Jackali, Reggie, Nenya Awakens and Gabi ) and they (my trf friends) are pretty much the only reason I am still browsing TRF.

Nenya awakens
19-08-10, 13:38
^ :hug:

tonyme
19-08-10, 14:23
How much do I love this forum? Umm... THIS BIGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Capt. Murphy
19-08-10, 14:39
I'm only here for dear sweet Lara. :hug: She's all that matters. The rest of you.... don't.

scoopy_loopy
19-08-10, 14:48
I'm only here for dear sweet Lara. :hug: She's all that matters. The rest of you.... don't.

It's cool, we don't overly care for you either. :pi:

SamReeves
19-08-10, 14:49
I don't love it.

It's a forum.

LOL. Agreed.

TBH, the forum's kinda meh. Many of my old friends here have moved onto other venues of communication. Some of the silly rules and inconsistent moderation have turned them off, as well as myself. I pop in when there's something interesting going on, otherwise…meh.

Paddy
19-08-10, 15:48
I don't love it.

It's a forum.
Sums up my thoughts too.

Chocola teapot
19-08-10, 16:10
I want it's Babies.

Well...

I do like it very much.

Capt. Murphy
19-08-10, 16:16
It's cool, we don't overly care for you either. :pi:

*Phew* :whi: I was worried there for a second that you all might be. Now I can justify being a awnry rascal. :mis:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-08-10, 16:17
Wait wait wait... Johnnay, you're quite fond of Matt?? I had no idea!

CerebralAssassin
19-08-10, 16:44
Wait wait wait... Johnnay, you're quite fond of Matt?? I had no idea!

har har har har:p

erm yeah....sure this forum's ok I guess

Another Lara
19-08-10, 17:50

Yep, exactly the same here... I met Mika here about two and a half to three years ago, and we've been together ever since!
He flew from Finland to The Netherlands to be with me.

I also met a few amazing friends here as well, some I have met in real life, some not.

Especially the people who appeared at the TRF meetup 2010 have a special place in my heart ( Jaywalker, Another Lara, Jackles, Jackali, Reggie, Nenya Awakens and Gabi ) and they (my trf friends) are pretty much the only reason I am still browsing TRF.

Awww, you guys! Love you too! :D:hug:

larafan25
19-08-10, 17:52
I love the people I am having affairs with on TRF.:hug:

Nenya awakens
19-08-10, 17:54
Awww, you guys! Love you too! :D:hug:

Looking forward to saturday xxxx

SkyPuppy
19-08-10, 17:57
i don't love this forum... but i do love some of the people i've met on here (you know who you are, too). <3

Another Lara
19-08-10, 17:59
Looking forward to saturday xxxx

I know, gonna be awesome! :jmp:

NemesisxAngelus
19-08-10, 18:16
I wouldn't say I love this forum. Would a bit weird, being infuriated with a forum, right? :p But I do love the friends I've made on here, though. :)

Mikky
19-08-10, 18:23
So much. So much that words can't express it. Love you all! :hug: :hug: :hug:

TombOfRaiders
19-08-10, 18:28
I don't love the forum, but I've met some amazing people on here and I don't regret a milli-second of registering on here. This forum is like a present from God, with a few angels inside (certain people know what I'm talking about). :D

Chocola teapot
19-08-10, 18:32
So much. So much that words can't express it. Love you all! :hug: :hug: :hug:

We love you and your barely legal video's of your pet Cat too! <3

:hug:

Lmao

SkyPuppy
19-08-10, 18:35
I don't love the forum, but I've met some amazing people on here and I don't regret a milli-second of registering on here. This forum is like a present from God, with a few angels inside (certain people know what I'm talking about). :D

<3 very very well said, hun

We love you and your barely legal video's of your pet Cat too! <3

:hug:

Lmao

i didn't think it was possible to love you more than chocolate and pudding combined, but you just made it happen. :hug:

Legend of Lara
19-08-10, 18:39
i didn't think it was possible to love you more than chocolate and pudding combined, but you just made it happen. :hug:

Plus one. Like srsly

robm_2007
19-08-10, 18:50
the opening post seems more like a thread for MattTR than TRF....

but, no matter. TRF is my favorite website, and although i dont really socialize with people through VM, or PM; i do enjoy the converstations we have in vartious threads. especially more so the ones that i seem to **** up with some dumbass reply......

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-08-10, 18:56
as the title says

for me.... when i joined the forum back in december 2007, i hardly went on it much... During my times in 2008(mainly near the end of the year) i very slowly managed to reveal and reveal myself more in this community because of my times playing Tomb Raider when i was a kid... Following the year after i liked the forum and i wanted to make the friends who i feel comfortable with in the forum... but i wasnt known well and i revealed myself in the member pics thread and because of the first bunch of pics i posted... i made a friend.... his name is MattTR. and because of the nice comments he made to me, i started to know him more, we have a lot in common and wallah, he is my best friend now, i love him so much, i dont want to lose him as my best buddy, and i wont allow it. Because of him i feel special in todays world... i can tell that he is a better person to be with than my current friends.:hug::gki:

thats what i love about TRF, Matt, the members, the topics, MGC and TR

discuss:D

Sorry but something about the bolded comment sort of gives me the heebie jeebies...

larson n natla
19-08-10, 18:56
Well I have been here for 3 years now which is like a 5th of my life, and I really enjoy it. I'm online most days and while I wouldn't say I have made any serious friends there is always banter to be had especially in the 'General Chat' section and I feel that I fit in or at least hope I do.

Love the forums :hug:

Legend of Lara
19-08-10, 19:01

This is very true.

SkyPuppy
19-08-10, 19:04

doesn't it usually, though? xD

miss.haggard
19-08-10, 19:17
Meh... but yet I can't log off.

MattTR
19-08-10, 19:27
Meh... but yet I can't log off.

Edit: Okay that response actually didn't make sense. :vlol: Anyways, me either! :eek:

And yes I think you gave me a little too much credit in the opening post, Johnnay boy. Give some credit to some other members. :(

Kelly Craftman
19-08-10, 19:28
I used to love the forum so much I was on it everyday but these days im not really addicted to it as much as I was. For me, this forum has changed a lot over the year and well it probably does when new people come and join. But I still love it and I will always remember the lovely people I've made friends with on here and I can't thank this forum enough for that pleasure to talk to everyone ,well most people anyway, So overall I love this forum. :)

Legend 4ever
19-08-10, 19:38
I'm surprised people say a lot changed. To me NOTHING changed in these four years. The only thing that changed is that I don't post in the TR Games section at all anymore and I used to a lot. Now I'm only on MGC & GC.

Johnnay
19-08-10, 19:42
I'm surprised people say a lot changed. To me NOTHING changed in these four years. The only thing that changed is that I don't post in the TR Games section at all anymore and I used to a lot. Now I'm only on MGC & GC.

This

I remember during Underworld was in development and because I was in a way new to TRF, I did post More in the Underworld Section than the other sections, heck I hardly knew GC that year too. I was interested in Underworld:)

Lizard of Oz
19-08-10, 19:50
I like this forum :D There is so many people here and it hardly seems abandoned ;)

Although I do miss the days when TRA/TRU sections were more populated than GC. I didn't even had an account back then :P

Paperdoll
19-08-10, 19:57
Its a forum. Thats all it is.

This, pretty much.

MattTR
19-08-10, 19:58
This, pretty much.

Oh come on, it's more than a forum. It's a mini little family, right? :hug:

Paperdoll
19-08-10, 20:04

For you maybe. Not for me. Used to be quite the fun place to hang out (a few years back) and stuff and I made quite a few friends but to that extent? No, not really. Just a forum.

ajrich17901
19-08-10, 20:05
For you maybe. Not for me. Used to be quite the fun place to hang out (a few years back) and stuff and I made quite a few friends but to that extent? No, not really. Just a forum.

Mhm, pretty much the way I feel anymore. The place used to be fun before it became high school all over again with the drama.

Lizard of Oz
19-08-10, 20:13
For some reason, people became really sensitive for things people say here, some just want attention and go as far as making new threads saying they are leaving because people here are too mean :rolleyes:

Paperdoll
19-08-10, 20:15
If they think people here are too mean... daaaaayumn dude get ready for the real word. Take a big ass shield with you, you'll need it.

laralover_07
19-08-10, 20:28
I used to like.. live on this forum.

But I don't know, I've drifted.

MangelinaJolie
19-08-10, 20:30
There's one friend I've really made on here (others are more-so acquaintances) and I am very thankful for that, but otherwise, this is just a forum. I don't love it, especially so starting a month ago.

Paddy
19-08-10, 21:47
Just like every forum Im on, a forum is all this is too, I dont see it as anything else tbh.

xcrushterx
19-08-10, 22:06
I don't love it.

It's a forum.

This.

The atmosphere has changed so much too.

Nowhere near as fun as it once was.

Paddy
19-08-10, 22:13
If they think people here are too mean... daaaaayumn dude get ready for the real word. Take a big ass shield with you, you'll need it.
That or they need to harden the **** up.

Ikas90
19-08-10, 22:14
TRF changed my life.

I'm not even joking.

Nausinous
19-08-10, 22:30
I've been made so uncomfortable by the first post that I can't even fathom a reply!

Anyway I joined the forum as BlackGrey like 5 years ago and I've seen the level of activity just dive since I first joined. Almost all my friends are gone after we had those countless threads that the forum was becoming a place for kids. I'm just ignored these days.

xXhayleyroxXx
19-08-10, 22:43
I've been made so uncomfortable by the first post that I can't even fathom a reply!

Anyway I joined the forum as BlackGrey like 5 years ago and I've seen the level of activity just dive since I first joined. Almost all my friends are gone after we had those countless threads that the forum was becoming a place for kids. I'm just ignored these days.

You're not ignored, I just replied to you in mgc :p

Chocola teapot
19-08-10, 22:51
People can be such Moafs.

:/

:smk:

Smog
19-08-10, 23:35
I don't love it.

It's a forum.

Blunt but accurate, at least for me.

I, Tomb Raider
20-08-10, 00:50
Love it. :tmb:
It has everything I need. :p

:}hello friend
20-08-10, 02:04
Let me rephrase this:

Me and you are walking home from a rave one night. While preparing to cross a normally busy street, a puddle of water stands in the way. What do I do? Push you in so I can step across. You guys are merely my stepping stone *****es that will ultimately help me to the throne.

With the exception of a FEW people.

j.k., i luff you guyzsh

Lara_Fan_33
20-08-10, 02:18
lmao this forum ahs gone mad lately has anyone noticed? :vlol:

[Xmas]
20-08-10, 02:31
lmao this forum ahs gone mad lately has anyone noticed? :vlol:I think everyone noticed it :vlol:

Uzi master
20-08-10, 02:37
probably cause all the mod's are on "all expense paid vacations":p

MangelinaJolie
20-08-10, 06:08
You're not ignored, I just replied to you in mgc :p

I feel like I'm ignored and I can't get into MGC since my requests for it are ignored. :rolleyes:

jackles
20-08-10, 13:54
probably cause all the mod's are on "all expense paid vacations":p

I wish!!

Mangelina have you tried emailing again?

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-08-10, 14:04
Love this forum, I consider it my internet family. :hug: :hug:

silviu_raider
20-08-10, 14:30
I enjoy this forum very much! :hug:
It has it's ups and lows, like every forum, but this one has more ups then lows, therefore is my favourite.

CuteKittenlol
20-08-10, 19:12
I feel exactly the same. This place is nothing in comparison to how it was 3 or 4 years ago. Sad really, but that's just how it is.

Indeed.

Not that i'm phased much, i have real life to keep me busy, people were nice to talk to sure but..its just a forum. A forum thats good to have a browse on *shrug*

Johnnay
20-08-10, 22:03
Love this forum, I consider it my internet family. :hug: :hug:

thats how i feel in a way:)

Gladous
21-08-10, 02:13
I love the forum even though, it's full of drama for a game forum. It's a real nice way to step away from real life and just talk and express myself. :D

Tommy123
21-08-10, 04:20
Its quite nice IMO

Usually when my day flys down the crapper TRF is always there for me

aktrekker
21-08-10, 04:27
Usually when my day flys down the crapper TRF is always there for me
No offense, really.
But that's just pathetic...:p

Lara_Fan_33
21-08-10, 05:04
No offense, really.

:eek: umm....

Tony9595
21-08-10, 05:05
No offense, really.

:vlol:

SkyPuppy
21-08-10, 05:11
No offense, really.
But that's just rude...

Carbonek_0051
21-08-10, 05:12
No offense, really.

You certainly have a lot of charm. :tmb:

Uzi master
21-08-10, 05:42
No offense, really.

way to show respect.

TippingWater
21-08-10, 05:46
No offense, really.

Charming !

t-raider26
21-08-10, 06:22
No offense, really.

That's pretty rude :pi:

SkyPuppy
21-08-10, 06:27
yep, exactly... it makes me wonder why on earth is... actually, no... i refuse to finish that sentence.

Lara_Fan_33
21-08-10, 07:06
yep, exactly... it makes me wonder why on earth is... actually, no... i refuse to finish that sentence.

i know what you were gunna say :whi: :mis:

sandygrimm
21-08-10, 07:33
I like this place as much as an appendix. You can just as well live without it, but it's good to have it in handy:p And hope one day it doesn't burst and make me sick.:smk:

:hug: But if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't of met my sweetie!

t-raider26
21-08-10, 08:07
I like this place as mus as an apendics. You can just as wel live without it, but it's good to have it in handy:p And hope one day it doesn't burts and make me sick.:smk:

:hug: But if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't of met my sweetie!

What a perfect response :) I 100% agree... Except for the last part o_0

Me too :whi:

I think...

Apathetic
21-08-10, 08:14

What a perfect response :) I 100% agree... Except for the last part o_0

Me too :whi:

I think...

Same lol.

almayah
21-08-10, 10:49
This forum has the funniest and the most good lookin' members than any other forum :p

During my stay here, I met a lot of nice people: Chaz, Ivan, Tony, Kelly, Ana, Melonie and Angela(:gki:)
I could never leave this forum :hug:

Peanut
21-08-10, 10:55
I think this forum is a great way for people to connect and meet. I am very thankful to Justin, he has done lots for the forums and I thank him for that. :hug:

tombraiderluka
21-08-10, 11:19
No offense, really.
You're pathetic.

patriots88888
21-08-10, 11:34
You're pathetic.

The thing is, I don't think he/she gives a **** what anyone thinks about him/her. Reminds me of someone else who used to be a member here. :whi:

SkyPuppy
21-08-10, 11:46
You're pathetic.

No! You're a towel! ...wat

Ikas90
21-08-10, 11:54
The thing is, I don't think he/she gives a **** what anyone thinks about him/her. Reminds me of someone else who used to be a member here. :whi:

Well, we don't care either. It's not our problem. If he doesn't care about what we think, he/she will stay a tool forever.

It's tools like this that are the reason this community has deteriorated drastically over the years.

I'm thankful there are still people on here that are great, though. And they mean the world to me. <3 I'm not going to care if people think I'm a tool for it.

patriots88888
21-08-10, 12:03
Well, we don't care either. It's not our problem. If he doesn't care about what we think, he/she will stay a tool forever.

It's tools like this that are the reason this community has deteriorated drastically over the years.

I'm thankful there are still people on here that are great, though. And they mean the world to me. <3 I'm not going to care if people think I'm a tool for it.

The point was, if you acknowledge all this and already realized it from his/her posts already, what's the point in replying at all? I believe ignoring is always the best solution for this kinda thing. Personally, I see said person as nothing more than an attention seeker which is why he/she goes out of the way to try to incite the other members.

SkyPuppy
21-08-10, 12:07
now to say what i wanted to say in one of my posts a page back... i honestly do not care if i get the ban hammer for this, either... if i do, then it just goes to show you can't ask a simple question on here, or one of the mods are abusing their powers and i think we know which one that would be.

why on earth is he/she even a mod? i mean, c'mon...

scion05
21-08-10, 12:21
See, this place really has gone to the pits. If it weren't for a few people on here, the TRLE section, and the classic games, I wouldn't still bother.

Paddy
21-08-10, 12:31
The point was, if you acknowledge all this and already realized it from his/her posts already, what's the point in replying at all? I believe ignoring is always the best solution for this kinda thing. Personally, I see said person as nothing more than an attention seeker which is why he/she goes out of the way to try to incite the other members.
I do agree with them its that sort of crap that has made this forums quality dip a fair amount though.

Gladous
21-08-10, 14:03
No offense, really.

Why are you even a mod? :rolleyes:

Minty Mouth
21-08-10, 14:06
You do realise that aktrekker is now laughing in his chair enjoying the reaction he has incited?

robbie_rawr
21-08-10, 14:06
Its more of a love hate relationship.

herothing
21-08-10, 14:07
No offense, really.

This was a joke right? Or am i just a really confused person :confused::p
Everybody it taking it so seriously :ton:

TombRaiderLover
21-08-10, 14:08
That must be the most quoted post of all time.

TippingWater
21-08-10, 14:08
This forum is quite addicting ! I love this lovely community !:hug:

herothing
21-08-10, 14:09
That must be the most quoted post of all time.

I was just thinking that :p

Chocola teapot
21-08-10, 14:11
No offense, really.

You nasty ****.

:smk:

My Respect for you as a Mod is GONE.

:p

Gabi
21-08-10, 14:15
Of course I can't speak for aktrekker, but as far as I know him I would be very surprised if it was meant seriously.
See the :p in his post?

Chocola teapot
21-08-10, 14:16
Of course I can't speak for aktrekker, but as far as I know him I would be very surprised if it was meant seriously.

Just because you want to get into his pants, Gabi!

Only joking, I love you Gabi.

dizzydoil
21-08-10, 14:17
Well of course a Super Moderator has a Moderator's back... :whi:

I have a love/hate relationship with this forum. It's mainly the community that sucks at times- but there is the few odd people here who make it a wonderful stay. :hug:

herothing
21-08-10, 14:19

Maybe somebody hack into his account :tea: :ton:

Well of course a Super Moderator has a Moderator's back... :whi:

I have a love/hate relationship with this forum. It's mainly the community that sucks at times- but there is the few odd people here who make it a wonderful stay. :hug:

+1

To the bottom part :p

Gabi
21-08-10, 14:23
Just because you want to get into his pants, Gabi!

Only joking, I love you Gabi.
Just watch that I don't get into yours with a stick. :smk:

There are people who use the :p for its intended purpose, you know.
But he should speak for himself when he gets back online.

Chocola teapot
21-08-10, 14:26

I'm sorry! :hug:

Gabi
21-08-10, 14:31
I'm sorry! :hug:
What for?

herothing
21-08-10, 14:31

Only a mod could get away with that :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:
Or possible Kelly

Dream_Raider
21-08-10, 14:34
I love these forums :p Been on here for a long time, but I'm mostly a lurker....I don't post much :p

tombraiderluka
21-08-10, 18:46
So when I did it back at the time it wasn't ok, but when he does it it just isn't meant seriously? Down with aktrekker or whatever his name is. He sets the wrong image :( :( :( :( :(

t-raider26
21-08-10, 18:48
So when I did it back at the time it wasn't ok, but when he does it it just isn't meant seriously? Down with aktrekker or whatever his name is. He sets the wrong image :( :( :( :( :(

Im gonna have to agree... :pi:

aktrekker
21-08-10, 19:22
Geez, you're all being a little sensitive, aren't you?
I was kidding. Couldn't you tell? Well, at least one person could.

You all must be in a bad mood because school starts soon:D
Instead of spending your time complaining about a joke you should be enjoying the time you have left.

Another joke ..... and if I have to point it out it won't be funny any more.
:ton:

tombraiderluka
21-08-10, 19:25

Instead of spending your time complaining about a joke you should be enjoying the time you have left.

Uzi master
21-08-10, 19:38
You do realise that aktrekker is now laughing in his chair enjoying the reaction he has incited?

then he's a troll

if he did of course :p

aktrekker
21-08-10, 20:10
I assumed everyone would laugh with me http://www.vnnforum.com/images/smilies/th_icon_troll.gif

Uzi master
21-08-10, 20:13
I'm pretty sure most people on this forum don't laugh at personnal insults, not that people don't though.

Lara_Fan_33
21-08-10, 20:14

you got me :pi: at leats next time write in white text that your kidding :p that clears up any remaining confusion

Super Badnik
21-08-10, 20:15
This forum has some obvious issues as far as communication between members is concerned. But most of the time everyone gets along ok-ish I guess.

Legend 4ever
21-08-10, 20:23

That's exactly what I do and how I feel. Sometimes I really want to reply, but then I realize I couldn't possibly help them or make them see things for what they are. It takes one a long time to understand it's OK to let people stay in the dark if they're consciously choosing so.

Andyroo
22-08-10, 06:11
This forum's alright. Though, I used to really like coming on here and reading through the new posts each day, or each couple of days.

Now I'm going through so much crap I just can't be stuffed logging on, or only come on when I'm really bored, then a lot of stuff doesn't make me feel good like it used to. In my current situation, I don't get excited over the little things anymore. Then see people argue, or get upset/offended, over such trivial things. It just doesn't seem worth it anymore.

(That goes for all but one of the forums I'm a member of, nowadays)

Though that's mostly to do with me and my life, not the forum. But I do think this place has taken a bit of a slid in some aspects since last year. But having said that, this is the only forum that I can/do actually be myself. And it's some of the people here that sort-of 'allow' that. And quite frankly, that counts for a lot to me.