PDA

View Full Version : WCG Ultimate Gamer, who's watching it?

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-08-10, 05:03
If you haven't started watching it, DU EEET!!! ZOMG!! It's on the Sci Fi channel (or Syfy now I think it's called).

Just watched the first episode of this season, it was EPIC! I actually know one of the girls, Rachel (or Seltzer). She applied for the Cadette term at the same time as I did, and we talked a lot on skype. Unfortunately she didn't make it, but she did make Ultimate Gamer, which is huge! I got to meet her at PAX East, she's a very nice girl. I hope she wins.

Spoilers:

The elimination round was INTENSE! Who else was cheering for Kat? I jumped out of my chair and shouted with excitement when she won. lol. It was such a close match!

Apathetic
20-08-10, 05:19
What is it? :p

Bellacima
20-08-10, 15:12
If you haven't started watching it, DU EEET!!! ZOMG!! It's on the Sci Fi channel (or Syfy now I think it's called).

Just watched the first episode of this season, it was EPIC! I actually know one of the girls, Rachel (or Seltzer). She applied for the Cadette term at the same time as I did, and we talked a lot on skype. Unfortunately she didn't make it, but she did make Ultimate Gamer, which is huge! I got to meet her at PAX East, she's a very nice girl. I hope she wins.

Spoilers:

The elimination round was INTENSE! Who else was cheering for Kat? I jumped out of my chair and shouted with excitement when she won. lol. It was such a close match!

I watched it i think the show was pretty good i like how there doing tekken 6 as there last game i cant wait to see what there doing next week.

Melonie Tomb Raider
20-08-10, 16:02
What is it? :p

It's a gaming reality show on the sci fi channel :D

I watched it i think the show was pretty good i like how there doing tekken 6 as there last game i cant wait to see what there doing next week.

Oh yes, it certainly was exciting! So stoked for next week!!

Bellacima
20-08-10, 17:51
It's a gaming reality show on the sci fi channel :D

Oh yes, it certainly was exciting! So stoked for next week!!

its a pretty awesome show i cant wait for next week either!!

thanatos
21-08-10, 06:28
much like darts, i'll never be able to fathom how people can enjoy watching something they could be having a lot more playing themselves.

t-raider26
21-08-10, 08:16
I've heard of this show before :D But I dont think we get it in Canada :( Sounds awesome though