PDA

View Full Version : PS3 player about to buy a X360

Blackmoor
23-08-10, 21:36
I'm about to take the plunge because I'm fed up of looking for something interesting to play and 2 consoles means more games to choose from. X360-ers please tell me what I'm missing - what's out there on X360 that I must buy?

My favourite games on the PS3 so far have been (not in order):

Dragon Age Origins
Final Fantasy XIII
Oblivion
Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted 1 & 2
TR:U

I don't like FPS at all, or sports or strategy games. Please can you recommend games on X360 for me? Oh, and I've already picked out:

Mass Effect 1 & 2
Fable 2
Lost Odyssey

I seem to remember seeing some scary game exclusive a little while back, but can't remember the name of it, if anyone knows it?

:)

trlestew
23-08-10, 21:37
Alan Wake?
I think that's what you're thinking about.

lara c. fan
23-08-10, 21:38
I seem to remember seeing some scary game exclusive a little while back, but can't remember the name of it, if anyone knows it?

:)

Was it Alan Wake, perchance?

trlestew
23-08-10, 21:42
Mass Effect isn't in first person...

Biddy
23-08-10, 21:43
Have you tried Fallout 3 yet? It's pretty much Oblivion with guns, and also shares the same developer. The game can be easily mistaken for a shooter because of it's default first-person camera view but you can have the choice to zoom out in third-person or an over-the-shoulder view. Open world, nice storyline and RPG choice elements, and an apocalyptic theme if you're into that. It's on the 360 too. :)

Oh and nice you picked out Fable. :tmb: Do you plan on getting it as a trilogy?

lara c. fan
23-08-10, 21:43
Mass Effect isn't in first person...

Oh, my bad. I must get some sleep...

Carbonek_0051
23-08-10, 21:45
Isn't Mass Effect essentially an FPS RPG? :p

No, Mass Effect is not FPS at all.

Anyway, I definitely recommend Alan Wake & the games you have planned to buy are pretty much what I would recommend as well (Fable III is coming out soon too). You should definitely try the 360 version of TRU, the DLC for it is really good. Also, if you liked Uncharted's gameplay you might like the Gears of War games, it works pretty much like Uncharted minus the platforming, minor exploration, & puzzles. I would recommend Dead Rising as well if you can get past the flawed save system.

Blackmoor
23-08-10, 21:46
Just checked and added it to my list - it is Alan Wake, thanks guys. :hug:

As far as I know, Mass Effect isn't fps. :)

Lara's home
23-08-10, 21:54
Lara Croft and the Guardian of light .. :p
If you like fighting games, Dead or Alive 4 is unlike any other. It's incredibly fast, hard and rewarding. After DoA, I can't play any other fighting simulators.. Tekken is just awful compared to it.

Hmmm, what about Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise? It's very charming, and lots of fun. Probably cheap too.

And of course, the Arcade in general is brilliant.. Braid, Banjo Kazooey(sp?) etc.

Super Badnik
23-08-10, 21:58
Well to be honest theres not a whole lot of point if you've already got a PS3. I have a 360 and I did at one point have a PS3 (which sold to make way for a Dreamcast). If you didn't have either I would suggest 360 as games often turn out better on it than their PS3 versions and Xbox Live offers a superior service. But there isn't enough in it if you have already spent money on a PS3 to be honest.

Ward Dragon
23-08-10, 21:59
As far as I know, Mass Effect isn't fps. :)

It's third person :)

Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360) is a list of original Xbox games that work on 360 in case you wanted to try out some original Xbox exclusives that you may have missed out on :) Not all original Xbox games work though, and for the ones that do you may have to download a patch (just pop the disc in and it will tell you that it requires an update).

Blackmoor
23-08-10, 22:01
Hmmm, what about Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise? It's very charming, and lots of fun. Probably cheap too.

It's only £6.00 on Amazon, so I've added it to the list, I've bought sandwiches that have cost more than that! I'm obviously buying at a good time, most of these games are dirt cheap right now. Edit: And, even better, the machine is now a nice sleek, black colour and not that white look they had before. :)

Here is a list of original Xbox games that work on 360 in case you wanted to try out some original Xbox exclusives that you may have missed out on Not all original Xbox games work though, and for the ones that do you may have to download a patch (just pop the disc in and it will tell you that it requires an update). Thanks, that's something to think about. :tmb:

Carbonek_0051
23-08-10, 22:03
^It's a fun little game, I'm sure you'll like it. :p
Well to be honest theres not a whole lot of point if you've already got a PS3. I have a 360 and I did at one point have a PS3 (which sold to make way for a Dreamcast). If you didn't have either I would suggest 360 as games often turn out better on it than their PS3 versions and Xbox Live offers a superior service. But there isn't enough in it if you have already spent money on a PS3 to be honest.

In your opinion maybe, I think there are quite a few good exclusives on the 360 worth playing. I think it's better to have both consoles that way you have more options and when it comes to 3rd party games you can get whichever version is better.

lara c. fan
23-08-10, 22:06
^It's a fun little game, I'm sure you'll like it. :p

In your opinion maybe, I think there are quite a few good exclusives on the 360 worth playing. I think it's better to have both consoles that way you have more options and when it comes to 3rd party games you can get whichever version is better.

But does it justify an extra £150-£200 plus something like £40 per game just to get a slightly better version, or play a few exclusives...?

Carbonek_0051
23-08-10, 22:08
But does it justify an extra £150-£200 plus something like £40 per game just to get a slightly better version, or play a few exclusives...?
If you can afford it yes, my brother has both and he doesn't regret it and I plan on buying a PS3 sometime. I guess it all depends on the person. Plus it's not like you are buying the same game for both consoles, so it doesn't really matter how much the game costs because it costs the same on each console.

WSOwen02
23-08-10, 22:10
If those are all the games you have then you don't have need for a 360 yet. Plenty of other PS3 and multiplatform games you haven't played yet.

Carbonek_0051
23-08-10, 22:12
If those are all the games you have then you don't have need for a 360 yet.

I don't think that's all the games they own, they just said those were their favorite PS3 games.

EDIT: Blackmoor, this (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1045042p2.html) might be helpful. It's IGN's top 25 360 games. :)

Blackmoor
23-08-10, 22:22
Have you tried Fallout 3 yet?
Oh and nice you picked out Fable. :tmb: Do you plan on getting it as a trilogy?Good suggestion - I do have Fallout 3. It ought to be the kind of thing I'd love, but for some reason Icouldn't get into it. Probably because I'd just played Oblivion and it is the same but dressed up in a 50's vibe, which I'm not a fan of. Fable - I've heard really good stuff about this game so if I like Fable II, I'll definitely get the rest. :)

Well to be honest theres not a whole lot of point if you've already got a PS3. I have a 360 and I did at one point have a PS3 (which sold to make way for a Dreamcast). If you didn't have either I would suggest 360 as games often turn out better on it than their PS3 versions and Xbox Live offers a superior service. But there isn't enough in it if you have already spent money on a PS3 to be honest.Ooh, I used to have a Dreamcast and gave it away. I bought it for one game - Resident Evil Veronica - because it was an exclusive and I had to have it! I'm a bit silly that way. :) I have thought long and hard about buying another console, because whenever I've done it previously, one console just doesn't get used and it is a bit of a waste.

But in this case, I'm honestly fed up of trying to find something to play on my PS3 when I know there are good games out there on the Xbox that I would enjoy. I've currently found 7 games that I intend to buy that I couldn't get on the PS3.

If those are all the games you have then you don't have need for a 360 yet. Plenty of other PS3 and multiplatform games you haven't played yet.No, those are just my favourite games to let people know what I like so that they can recommend games to me. I have about 20 PS3 games.

EDIT: Blackmoor, this might be helpful. It's IGN's top 25 360 games. Thanks, Carbonek, that's just what I need. :cool: Edit: Lol, it's an ongoing article, today no. 25 - 21. I have to wait till tomorrow for the next 5 and so on. The suspense. :D

WSOwen02
23-08-10, 22:24
I don't think that's all the games they own, they just said those were their favorite PS3 games.

EDIT: Blackmoor, this (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1045042p2.html) might be helpful. It's IGN's top 25 360 games. :)

Going to IGN is not recommended. Go here instead: http://www.giantbomb.com/

Megalith
23-08-10, 22:41
Do i have any chance to convince you to buy a Wii instead?:D

Blackmoor
23-08-10, 22:44
Do i have any chance to convince you to buy a Wii instead?:DLollllll, :D. Actually for a crazy moment I did consider it for the Wii Fit thing. Then I went down the gym instead. :)

Megalith
23-08-10, 22:47
Lollllll, :D. Actually for a crazy moment I did consider it for the Wii Fit thing. Then I went down the gym instead. :)

If the only reason you wanted a Wii was for Wii fit,then you acted wisely.:p

Super Badnik
24-08-10, 00:11
In your opinion maybe, I think there are quite a few good exclusives on the 360 worth playing. I think it's better to have both consoles that way you have more options and when it comes to 3rd party games you can get whichever version is better.Yes, I agree. I was just thinking in the way of that most people only get one or two at best each generation. But now I think about it, it isn't very hard to save up some money for a console, so yeah, if money isn't an issue then buying all consoles is the way to go.

Love2Raid
24-08-10, 00:55
Gears of War is a cool exclusive. It´s a shooter, but third person.
Alan Wake is a great game as well.
Then there is the TRU DLC of course, which is great compared to the main game.

I saw your thread about TRA. May I point out to you that the 360 version is far superior (only in looks though) to the PS2/PC version? (Wii version is probably the best though, overall.) :D

You could check the XBLA marketplace, there are real gems in there, like Shadow Complex, LIMBO and TrialsHD (and GOL of course ;)).

Can´t think of anything else at the moment.

Uzi master
24-08-10, 01:04
Have you tried Fallout 3 yet? It's pretty much Oblivion with guns, and also shares the same developer. The game can be easily mistaken for a shooter because of it's default first-person camera view but you can have the choice to zoom out in third-person or an over-the-shoulder view. Open world, nice storyline and RPG choice elements, and an apocalyptic theme if you're into that. It's on the 360 too. :)

Oh and nice you picked out Fable. :tmb: Do you plan on getting it as a trilogy?

if you do get it try finding the game of the year edition (I'm planning to get it myself, and it save's you 40$ in addon's)

larson n natla
24-08-10, 11:17
Fable 2 is a must :D

Also Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Saints Row is pretty fun as well as Dead Rising.

Kiss-Bite
24-08-10, 11:30
I mainly use a my PS3, I was bought the 360 Elite as a gift & the games I own for it are:

Tomb Raider Legend
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider Underworld + DLC
Fable 2
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect

I've resisted buying GOL as I'm waiting for the release on PSN. I still would like to get Mass Effect 2 & maybe.. The Last Remnant. As you will most likely so, I use it for games that I'm interested in that are not available on the PS3. The TRU DLC is recommended as the story feels complete with it (unfairly). I also would recommend you do get Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect & Fable 2... we seem to have a similar taste as I adore Oblivion. ;)

*laralover*
24-08-10, 11:38
Well for me having a 360 is a waste of time as i hardly used mine. It does however have a few exclusives that i really loved like Lost Odyssey. Alot of the other stuff you can play on PC which is why im not too bothered. I guese you can get the TRU DLC aswell :D

michaeldt
24-08-10, 11:47
Fable 2 is a must :D

Also Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, Bioshock 1 and 2, Saints Row is pretty fun as well as Dead Rising.

Bioshock 1 and 2 are on PS3

larson n natla
24-08-10, 13:09
Bioshock 1 and 2 are on PS3

Thanks for letting me know, I thought only Bioshock 2 was released on Ps3.

ClankDaxter
24-08-10, 15:18
Alan Wake?
I think that's what you're thinking about.

This is worth buying it! Never liked Halo that much. I find it a very pathetic and boring game. You also get to get the TRU DLC. And there's the free GOL DLC, if you are quick enough to buy it! You also can play Sonic Free Riders, if you like the game, But you need Kinect/Project Natal. Well, that's basically it. It's what I got planned once I buy my XBOX 360. Wich I hope it'll be soon to get the GOL DLC for free.

sandra croft
24-08-10, 15:37
I don´t think anyone mention Splinter Cell Conviction or Metro 2033. Also Gray Matter, Sonic Adventure and Hydrophobia will be released later this year.

I forgot to mention Dreamfall the longest Journey from Xboxlive, and Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb which is backward compatible.

AmericanAssassin
24-08-10, 16:12
Buy these:

Fable II
Fable III
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Underworld (Plus Beneath the Ashes and Lara's Shadow)

toxicraider
24-08-10, 17:48
I've currently found 7 games that I intend to buy that I couldn't get on the PS3.

I think that's worth it. :)
I've always maintained that a console's worth the money, if the games you have for it are worth more than the console itself. :D

I don't have a 360, but I'd recommend the TRU DLC and GoL, obviously.
If you like RPG's, then there's plenty there, like Infinite Undiscovery, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, and Star Ocean (but that's not exclusive anymore, I think).

And Metacritic (http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/xbox360?sort=desc), is actually the best place to see the highest scoring games. :p

Samsdad
24-08-10, 20:57
Welcome to the Dark Side of multi-console owners. As toxicraider mentioned there are some very good RPGs this generation that started out as 360 exclusives. IMO Lost Odyssey is the one I would select first. The Fable series is also very good.

To be perfectly honest, with the price of consoles falling into the $200-$300 range, it justs makes good sense to have as many as you can afford.

trlestew
24-08-10, 21:03
Techinically, the PS3 is the dark side of the consoles since it's preety overshadowed and stuff :o

toxicraider
24-08-10, 21:19
Techinically, the PS3 is the dark side of the consoles since it's preety overshadowed and stuff :o
But most people here consider Microsoft an evil corporation, so the 360 would be the dark side. :p

thanatos
25-08-10, 06:54
But most people here consider Microsoft an evil corporation, so the 360 would be the dark side. :p

That's because people are naive.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 07:06

bill gat'es has donated billions to charities, he's actually one of the few nice rich peopel out there, plus that would make mac's the whatever-side (I dont whatch star wars:p) and do you really want mac's to be considered good?:p

ClankDaxter
25-08-10, 10:56
bill gat'es has donated billions to charities, he's actually one of the few nice rich peopel out there, plus that would make mac's the whatever-side (I dont whatch star wars:p) and do you really want mac's to be considered good?:p

He donated to charities because he was recieving way too much money and if he kept his money it would disappear. I heard that somewhere arround here! DOn't know if it's actually true but... Ohh, and in my opinion, shouldn't the it be SOny instead of Mac?

Anyway, PS3 isn't the Dark Side! Don't be racist just because PS3 is black xD

I mean, PS3 has loads of exclusives. I don't that much of XBOX 360 exclusives, but the only ones that I've seen and find appealing are Alan Wake and Sonic Free Riders. Again, I don't know that many!

Ohh, and let's remember that you need to pay to play online on XBOX 360. So what seems for you guys to be the Light side is taking people's money to do something that should, in the first place, be free. And let's remember that even though a PS3 is expensive, in the end an XBOX 360 is more expensive. At least it is if you play online!:ton:

Ward Dragon
25-08-10, 15:46
Anyway, PS3 isn't the Dark Side! Don't be racist just because PS3 is black xD

Actually now the PS3 is white (http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/22/white-ps3-now-approved-for-stateside-use/) and the Xbox 360 is black (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/28/joyswag-xbox-360-slim-250gb-version/) :p

ozzman
25-08-10, 15:46
Dead Rising [hack n Slash]

Warriors Orochi and Warriors Orochi 2 [hack n slash]

Dynasty Warriors 6+Empires [Hack N Slash]

Tomb Raider Games [legend, Anniversary,Underworld]

Resident Evil 5 [Shooter/Survival Action]

toxicraider
26-08-10, 14:54
Lol, I was jsut kidding about how some people on TRF consider MS to be evil and all that. :p
But in fairness, once you have that much money, there isn't really anything else to do with it, but give it away.

Dynasty Warriors 6+Empires [Hack N Slash]

Hmm, I don't think 6 is the best introduction to DW, but I haven't played Empires yet. Not to mention the OP already has a PS3 so could have played those games anyway.

There's also Banjo and Kazooie, which I think is similar to Ratchet, but I haven't played it.

A.JJ.G
26-08-10, 15:15
Alan Wake is my top recommendation. I stayed over at a friends in July, got to play the first three chapters... wow. It was awesome. The only catch is, you will have nightmares about axe-weilding murderers who just won't die for a week after you play it at first. I would also recommend Saints Row I-II, they're not great for quality, but some parts are really intense/funny/sad. Seriously. You will find Eliza Dushku's character funny, some scenes towards the end of the second one intense, and you will have a "WTF?!" moment at the end of the first one. Try it now ~uses psychic powers~

ClankDaxter
26-08-10, 19:58
Actually now the PS3 is white (http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/22/white-ps3-now-approved-for-stateside-use/) and the Xbox 360 is black (http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/28/joyswag-xbox-360-slim-250gb-version/) :p

I know the new XBOX 360 is black.

But eugh, as much as I like white, that looks ugly in the PS3. Still, the main colour of the PS3 will remain black. That is just a recolour version. While the new XBOX 360 default color is black.

Blackmoor
01-09-10, 17:15
Sent for it, it's coming tomorrow. :D

Games I ordered:

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Fable 2
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Max Payne (edit: Alan Wake, not Max Payne)
Viva Pinata

Thanks for everyone's help. :hug:

Ward Dragon
01-09-10, 17:23
Sent for it, it's coming tomorrow. :D

Games I ordered:

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Fable 2
Blue Dragon
Lost Odyssey
Max Payne
Viva Pinata

Thanks for everyone's help. :hug:

Max Payne is a good choice :D Don't forget Max Payne 2 if you like the first game :D

And if you like RPG's, Jade Empire is a good choice as well (and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1-2 if you like RPG's and Star Wars :D). They are original Xbox games and appear to be compatible with the 360 although wikipedia lists a few issues with them.

Blackmoor
01-09-10, 17:34
Max Payne is a good choice :D Don't forget Max Payne 2 if you like the first game :DOops, not Max Payne, I meant Alan Wake. :p *cold sweat... runs to check...* Oh thank the Lord, I ordered the right game, lol. :D

I think I'll check out Max Payne later. Actually, because I've bought the Xbox so late there are lots of sequels to get aren't there? :)

I nearly ordered Dragon Age: Awakenings - I never actually bought it for the PS3. Don't laugh but I never actually bothered to connect up my PS3 to the internet and so wasn't able to download it. Anyway, you can buy awakenings on a disc for the Xbox, but then I remembered you probably need the original game to play it and that would mean getting Dragon Age Origins for the Xbox too. Darn, I was so excited when I saw it. :rolleyes:

I must get connected.

Ward Dragon
01-09-10, 18:13
Oops, not Max Payne, I meant Alan Wake. :p *cold sweat... runs to check...* Oh thank the Lord, I ordered the right game, lol. :D

I think I'll check out Max Payne later. Actually, because I've bought the Xbox so late there are lots of sequels to get aren't there? :)

Yeah, Max Payne is good and worth checking out :) I think it might even be available for download from Xbox Live, although if you manage to find a disc in the store it's probably only a dollar or two since it's so old :p

I nearly ordered Dragon Age: Awakenings - I never actually bought it for the PS3. Don't laugh but I never actually bothered to connect up my PS3 to the internet and so wasn't able to download it. Anyway, you can buy awakenings on a disc for the Xbox, but then I remembered you probably need the original game to play it and that would mean getting Dragon Age Origins for the Xbox too. Darn, I was so excited when I saw it. :rolleyes:

I must get connected.

Wait until October. I think there's some kind of special edition of Dragon Age coming out which might include Awakening and all the DLC, so it will most likely be cheaper to just get that :)

Blackmoor
01-09-10, 18:14
Wait until October. I think there's some kind of special edition of Dragon Age coming out which might include Awakening and all the DLC, so it will most likely be cheaper to just get that :)Ooh, Ok, good idea. :)

Ward Dragon
01-09-10, 18:27
Ooh, Ok, good idea. :)

Yeah, I have Awakening but I haven't bought any of the DLC because I can't figure out how to buy it for PC :p So I'm waiting for this special edition as well.

Paddy
01-09-10, 23:25
Fable 3 since its coming out soon you must get should you get the 360.

Blackmoor
02-09-10, 16:25
Fable 3 since its coming out soon you must get should you get the 360.I hope this Fable game is good. I've heard so many people raving about it, I hope it can live up to the hype like Oblivion. If it does, nothing in the 'verse will stop me from getting Fable 3!!! :)

Ward Dragon
02-09-10, 16:48
I hope this Fable game is good. I've heard so many people raving about it, I hope it can live up to the hype like Oblivion. If it does, nothing in the 'verse will stop me from getting Fable 3!!! :)

If you want something similar to Oblivion in the free roaming and exploration sense, I think Red Dead Redemption would be a better bet (as long as you don't mind that it's more violent and crude :o)

Samsdad
02-09-10, 17:35
Nice set of choices. Alot to keep ypu busy until something good comes out for the PS3 or the 360. (It really is better this gen to be multi-console)

@WD I thought Red Dead was available for the PS3.

Blackmoor
02-09-10, 19:18
Omg, the Xbox360 controller has batteries! :eek: Can I get some some sort of recharging cord for it like the PS3?

And... I've just had to pick a really ugly avatar to be me so that I could get on and play a game. :rolleyes:

Dingaling
02-09-10, 19:32
Omg, the Xbox360 controller has batteries! :eek: Can I get some some sort of recharging cord for it like the PS3?

And... I've just had to pick a really ugly avatar to be me so that I could get on and play a game. :rolleyes:

Microsoft have a 'Play and Charge Kit' which has a rechargeable battery kit and USB cable to charge the batteries :). You can buy it off the usual places like Amazon or a gaming retailer.

Blackmoor
02-09-10, 19:50
Microsoft have a 'Play and Charge Kit' which has a rechargeable battery kit and USB cable to charge the batteries :). You can buy it off the usual places like Amazon or a gaming retailer.Thanks, I've ordered one. Lol, that'd better be all I need. :mad: :D

Paddy
03-09-10, 03:38
I hope this Fable game is good. I've heard so many people raving about it, I hope it can live up to the hype like Oblivion. If it does, nothing in the 'verse will stop me from getting Fable 3!!! :)
I hope it is too.
If you want something similar to Oblivion in the free roaming and exploration sense, I think Red Dead Redemption would be a better bet (as long as you don't mind that it's more violent and crude :o)
I reckon going with this and Fable 3 too.
If one is an rpg fan, Red Dead is an absolute must.

H4RR7H
03-09-10, 06:07
Considering you're on these forums I'd be buying

TRA - for the updated visuals (derived from Legend, such as reflective water and depth map shadows)
TRU - for the two extra DLC levels!!
LCATGOL - still exclusive for 25 days!

:tmb:

CiaKonwerski
03-09-10, 06:10
Limbo

Shark_Blade
03-09-10, 12:01
I know the new XBOX 360 is black.

But eugh, as much as I like white, that looks ugly in the PS3. Still, the main colour of the PS3 will remain black. That is just a recolour version. While the new XBOX 360 default color is black.That pic doesn't do it justice.

I have a White Ceramic PS3 and it's sexier than the black PS3, and I ain't racist.:ohn:

Ward Dragon
03-09-10, 17:31
@WD I thought Red Dead was available for the PS3.

It is, but I've seen comparison videos and reviews. The 360 version looks a little better and doesn't lag as much. Plus I'm assuming Blackmoor is more into single player than multiplayer (I think? :o) so I didn't think she'd be interested in playing it online therefore lack of gold account wouldn't matter.

But anyway, I didn't realize how expensive it still is, so I guess that goes onto the list of "watch out for it when it gets cheap" :p It's a really good game, but if someone doesn't already want it really badly then they'd probably rather wait awhile and get it cheaper.

BlueJ97
03-09-10, 17:40
get
castlevania lord of shadows ( once it comes out )
Batman arkham asylum ( if you don't have it for ps3 )
RE5 gold edition ( same as batman )

@clankxdaxter
you mean the elite version ? :p
i have it and it's simply gorgeous !

Paddy
04-09-10, 02:06
It is, but I've seen comparison videos and reviews. The 360 version looks a little better and doesn't lag as much. Plus I'm assuming Blackmoor is more into single player than multiplayer (I think? :o) so I didn't think she'd be interested in playing it online therefore lack of gold account wouldn't matter.

But anyway, I didn't realize how expensive it still is, so I guess that goes onto the list of "watch out for it when it gets cheap" :p It's a really good game, but if someone doesn't already want it really badly then they'd probably rather wait awhile and get it cheaper.
Tbh being a really popular game I cant see it getting cheaper.