PDA

View Full Version : Drama Begets Drama

Catracoth
25-08-10, 02:35
I hope I'm not opening up too big of a can of worms here, but I happened by a blog I frequently view and the author posted this video which ironically seems as though it was directed toward our fine forum here. :p

jAme58chQ4Y

I can't deny how much I laughed at the similarities between what Dave discusses and how they relate to the forums, but still, it's a good watch.

MattTR
25-08-10, 02:42
I agree with what a lot he says, especially in the drama department. :p

Oh by the way, why does he have his shirt off? :eek:

Catracoth
25-08-10, 02:43

You'd have to be a devout follower of his to understand. :p
Long story short, he's practically always shirtless.

TheBloodRed
25-08-10, 02:45
First and foremost... that guy was soo very gay but lacked very much camp. Classy and I want his number!! :ton:
--

Ontopic: Glad to see people with the same views as me. I have sacrificed tons of entertainment to avoid drama. I usually sweep it under the rug and act like it isn't happening and stop the conflict altogether.

Yes, it is a sacrifice because things do get boring but then again I don't get a lot of conflict so it all evens out in a sense.

Thanks for this video. ;)

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 02:45

i don't mind at all. ;D

MattTR
25-08-10, 02:47
You'd have to be a devout follower of his to understand. :p
Long story short, he's practically always shirtless.

As Lara Croft would say, aha!

i don't mind at all. ;D

That goes double for me. :whi:

interstellardave
25-08-10, 02:47
There's so many drama queens these days because, quite frankly, everyone has an audience if they want one. Any ordinary person can complain about their problems to literally thousands of people... and those people (usually strangers) can give that person whatever feedback they wish, with no regard to the persons' feelings. Thus you have a feedback loop of drama for all to see and participate in. The most mundane crap becomes blown all out of proportion.

Years ago this wasn't even possible. If you had problems your only outlet would be people that at least know you and would probably help you. There would be no audience; no flood of random feedback to intensify even the most insignificant thing to the level of a crisis!

t-raider26
25-08-10, 02:50
First off, I cant stand this guy.

Secondly, I could have told you this :p Dramatic people attract drama. Done. If people on the forum would just let things go once in a while, this forum would be 10x better. If you disagree with what somebody says, there's a way to go about stating your opposing idea without looking like an ass. And if you feel SO strongly about something somebody says that you need to start an argument, perhaps you need to think about why they said it and where they're coming from, dont just bite their heads off. I personally haven't experienced much drama on the forum, but I have seen quite a bit. And every single time I see an argument, I could tell you where it went wrong and how it could've been prevented.

But my main point is people need to start thinking before they speak. I'm all for free speech, but there's a way to go about it without ****ing people off and starting drama.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 02:51
I hope I'm not opening up too big of a can of worms here, but I happened by a blog I frequently view and the author posted this video which ironically seems as though it was directed toward our fine forum here. :p

jAme58chQ4Y

I can't deny how much I laughed at the similarities between what Dave discusses and how they relate to the forums, but still, it's a good watch.

that guy needs to put a reighn on his hands :vlol: as far as simularities are concerned, i doubt it was directed to out forum as much as it was directed to forums in general, although what he said described the drama on this forum quite well :p the guy made me lol

Catracoth
25-08-10, 02:53
First off, I cant stand this guy.

Not to get off topic, but may I ask why?
(please refrain from any derogatory insults, he is indeed a friend.)

t-raider26
25-08-10, 02:59
I dont know, just something about him rubs me the wrong way. I cant quite say what it is... And could you really imagine me saying something derogatory after my schpeel about thinking before you speak :vlol: But it's nothing personal, and I'm sure he's really nice, but just find something about him annoying :confused:

Catracoth
25-08-10, 03:03
I dont know, just something about him rubs me the wrong way. I cant quite say what it is... And could you really imagine me saying something derogatory after my schpeel about thinking before you speak :vlol: But it's nothing personal, and I'm sure he's really nice, but just find something about him annoying :confused:

Ah, all right. :) I was just curious. :p

AmericanAssassin
25-08-10, 03:06
Interesting video. It's probably true 99% of the time. Although, there are those times when drama is thrust upon a person unexpectedly.

TheBloodRed
25-08-10, 03:06

I think it was the same thing I noticed that threw you off. After a while his intelligent discussion(and lack of a shirt) got to me and I got very impressed! xD

IceColdLaraCroft
25-08-10, 03:08
Is that Davey Wavey?

He needs to get a real job

Catracoth
25-08-10, 03:11
Is that Davey Wavey?

He needs to get a real job

Yes, and he does have a real job, actually. :)

domina
25-08-10, 03:17
That's why I tend to avoid people who say they hate drama--More often than not, they're the ones who cause and/or participate in it. If you really don't like it, you just ignore it.

scoopy_loopy
25-08-10, 03:29
First off - why is he shirtless & damn! Queer much! :vlol:

(I'm not saying either is a bad thing :cln: But it is VERY hard to take him seriously.)

t-raider26
25-08-10, 03:29
:vlol: I just noticed your signature, Catracoth :p

Tony9595
25-08-10, 03:48

Hmm... exactly what I was thinking, I had to stop the video. :o

Catracoth
25-08-10, 03:54
I'm really surprised at these comments.
Goin' to bed.

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 03:55
I'm really surprised at these comments.
Goin' to bed.

i know, right? :/ i mean it's ok to have an opinion, but geez...

good night Mason.

EmeraldFields
25-08-10, 04:02
I just watched it with the sound off. :cln:

Jo269976
25-08-10, 04:04
Is he seriously expecting the majority of his demographic to listen to what he's talking about, while looking like that?

t-raider26
25-08-10, 04:12

Hmm... exactly what I was thinking, I had to stop the video. :o

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 04:22
*awesome gif*

:vlol: :vlol: perfect gif!
i wish he had a shirt on though, it would have been easier to take him seriosuly :/

matrix54
25-08-10, 04:32
you can't take someone seriously because they have there shirt off? You have ears to listen with, not eyes. He had a point.

and the gay comments... really? Please, act mature.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 04:36
you can't take someone seriously because they have there shirt off? You have ears to listen with, not eyes. He had a point.

and the gay comments... really? Please, act mature.

oh god dont even start with me, im ending the drama before it starts :p. I got the point, all i said was i wish he had his shirt on

matrix54
25-08-10, 04:42
Well, its just a chest. everyone has one. :p

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 04:44

LOL well whateevr its not that annoying i guess :pi:

PandaINC
25-08-10, 04:44

and a nice one at that. ;):p

matrix54
25-08-10, 04:47
indeed. But its good to know how to not let something as a little nudity (especially from someone hot :cln:) not interfere with a message getting across.

LOL well whateevr its not that annoying i guess :pi:
love you too. dinners at 6.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 04:47
people have posted video's of him before, and really he's a douche, don't care if he's gay and gay people really sound like that, he still has his shirt off.

matrix54
25-08-10, 04:48
Intelligence breeds *****, I suppose.

Jo269976
25-08-10, 04:56

Youtube is a visual form of media, if we were only supposed to listen to the video, it would have been a podcast/MP3.

And having your shirt off in every single video does not give the impression that you want to attract people through your opinions, debates and subjects. But rather you are sexualising yourself to obtain viewers.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 04:57
Youtube is a visual form of media, if we were only supposed to listen to the video, it would have been a podcast/MP3.

And having your shirt off in every single video does not give the impression that you want to attract people through your opinions, debates and subjects. But rather you are sexualising yourself to obtain viewers.

exactly :tmb:

Carbonek_0051
25-08-10, 04:58

:tmb:

Tony9595
25-08-10, 04:59
Too much drama in this thread already. Thankfully [Xmas] shall help this time.

Let's just give him one of those and problem solved. Bye.

;4848723']http://i38.************/j73o9c.jpg

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:00
True. +1up on that, I suppose.:tmb:

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 05:01
Too much drama in this thread already. Thankfully [Xmas] shall help this time.

Let's just give him one of those and problem solved. Bye.

yeah Xmas is also the master of drama stopping :vlol:

Hairhelmet12
25-08-10, 05:20
I find it really disgusting how people are so quick to judge someone by there Voice, Sexuality or what there (not) wearing, can't anyone just listen to what they have to say, People really need to grow up or not say anything.

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:21
I would appreciate it if a moderator could lock this thread as soon as possible.

I'm not at all pleased with some of the comments made in this thread, especially given the fact that the man who made the video is very dear to me. Comments such as calling him a douche without a valid reason and complaining about the way he presents himself in the video were most uncalled for, unnecessary, entirely off topic, and incredibly offensive.

This just goes to show that I can't even share a video on this forum without people turning the thread into a spam-riddled joke - some of the same members who ironically complain about the actions they've exhibited here in the thread about how TRF has improved or reduced in quality.

Again, I am utterly amazed. That'll be all.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 05:24
this is rediculous, i am seriously speechless...

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:24
The thread doesn't need locking, but some comments do need deleting.

t-raider26
25-08-10, 05:28
:|

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:30
I'm sorry, but it seems as though the main idea behind this thread has flew south for the winter. Some of the comments in this thread have raised my blood pressure to such a point whereas I'm about to break the T&C and have a go at someone - I'd rather the thread be locked before any more inappropriately hateful comments are made.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 05:30
I find it really disgusting how people are so quick to judge someone by there Voice, Sexuality or what there (not) wearing, can't anyone just listen to what they have to say, People really need to grow up or not say anything.

it has nothing to do with his sexuallity it's how he present's himselfs, someone else already made a pretty good post explaining it, and if he wanted peopel to LISTEN to it than, like the other person said, he should upload an audio file not a video of himself;)

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:32
it has nothing to do with his sexuallity it's how he present's himselfs, someone else already made a pretty good post explaining it, and if he wanted peopel to LISTEN to it than, like the other person said, he should upload an audio file not a video of himself;)

Excuse me, but he has the right to make his videos the way he'd like to. If you aren't a fan, don't ask for his autograph. :wve: I also do not appreciate your comment calling him a douche, so don't expect any further respect toward you on my part.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 05:33
huh its funny how the exact message he was trying to get across is being displayed right in front of our eyes :rolleyes: seriosuly guys...

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:34
It's hilarious, isn't it?
I should have seen this coming.

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:34
but, it shouldn't matter if he's dresses or not. He never said 'LOOK AT ME, I'M TOPLESS. DROOL AT MY PECS FOR THE NEXT 3 MINUTES". Its clear what the video was about, ands its what he talks about. If you cant looks past the "sexy", or the "gay", ignore it and keep it moving.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 05:36
sorry, I just can't take this guy seriously, how exactly does being topless get his point across more?

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:37
I couldn't agree more, matrix54. Seriously, the video isn't about his body. And if those who were so arrogant enough to make snide comments regarding his self presentation actually knew about him, they'd understand why he's so outgoing with himself and his personality. So talk about making blind comments.

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:38
ignore it and listen to what he has to say.

it's like that really hot woman that talks at a sexual harassment meeting.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 05:39
@ catracoth, well i apologize for the comment i said even though it was pretty minor, i dont know the guy or what his story is, its just a tad difficult for me to take someone seriously when theyre shirtless and making rapid hand movements, expeccially when they have an important point to explain. My apologies... :o

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:40
@ catracoth, well i apologize for the comment i said even though it was pretty minor, i dont know the guy or what his story is, its just a tad difficult for me to take someone seriously when theyre shirtless and making rapid hand movements, expeccially when they have an important point to explain. My apologies... :o

I appreciate your apology.
Truth be told, it's his personality. He's gay. It's obvious. He's a bit flamboyant. That's just how he is.

t-raider26
25-08-10, 05:42
Lovely... this thread has gone to ****. For the exact reason it was created...

Grow the hell up people

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:43
Well, what better way to discuss the video than to have is play out in front of everyone, but not only that, go off on tangent, and tie it right back into the video and message itself.

Well done TRF, I am impressed :tmb:
not really

Uzi master
25-08-10, 05:44
I appreciate your apology.
Truth be told, it's his personality. He's gay. It's obvious. He's a bit flamboyant. That's just how he is.

gee, I didn't know all gay people were supposed to act that way, silly me for thinking the only difference is who they have romantic feelings for.

unless you just meant those seperatley, in which case, he seems like a typical person on the internet trying to get attention. but that's just my opinion on him.

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:46
gee, I didn't know all gay people were supposed to act that way, silly me for thinking the only difference is who they have romantic feelings for. unless you just meant those seperatley, in which case, he seems like a typical person on the internet trying to get attention. but that's just my opinion on him.

Your ignorance is amusing, truly. You continue to judge him based on absolutely no knowledge. Way to go. :tmb: Not to mention your further ignorance to claim he's a YouTube attention whore, in which you ought to know that YouTube videos are his most recent endeavour - previously, it was simply just blog posts.

t-raider26
25-08-10, 05:47
gee, I didn't know all gay people were supposed to act that way, silly me for thinking the only difference is who they have romantic feelings for.

EDIT: Forget it -_-

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:48
I'm just really thrown off balance here. Just the other day, I was asking another forumgoer how exactly the forums have gone to crap lately. Now I know.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 05:48
I'm ignorant because I think he's a douche?

you might as well be ignorant as well for saying his attitude is because he's homosexual.

Hairhelmet12
25-08-10, 05:49
You should just stop. your making a fool of yourself.

sorry, I just can't take this guy seriously, how exactly does being topless get his point across more?
If you can't take someone serious because he's not wearing a shirt then you should have click out of the thread. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Catracoth
I'm ignorant because I think he's a douche? you might as well be ignorant as well for saying his attitude is because he's homosexual.

Yes, that's precisely why you're ignorant, atop other reasons. As for me, I am not ignorant because I know him well and actually make sense when I make my opinions.

matrix54
how bout we all calm down before we ALL get the 'Hammah'.

yeah, let's all do that, huh.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 05:50
*facepalm* it doesnt matter if this thread is closed or not, that truth of the matter is that this kindd of drama has been happening so much lately, that people have been making threads about it. and no, not just one thread, ive counted at least 4 threads on the subject in the last week. WTF has happened here?? :confused: (i will admit im part of some of that drama but then again arent we all?)

scoopy_loopy
25-08-10, 05:51
Making comments about the way someone presents themselves in a video blog is perfectly valid. If a woman had made this vlog, and did it in a bra -- we'd all be saying the same things.

If you're really so concerned, delete the video from the first post and be done with it.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 05:52
why? I can't point out anything if it's not nice now, he may have a seriouse point but at least he could try to get it across in a seriouse way, not acting like he was just at some party or whatever.

and just cause I think of someone badly does not make me ignorant,.

t-raider26
25-08-10, 05:53
Making comments about the way someone presents themselves in a video blog is perfectly valid. If a woman had made this vlog, and did it in a bra -- we'd all be saying the same things.

But the "queer" comments were completely unnecessary

why? I can't point out anything if it's not nice now, he may have a seriouse point but at least he could try to get it across in a seriouse way, not acting like he was just at some party or whatever.

It does if that reason is simply because he isnt wearing a shirt.

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:53
*facepalm* it doesnt matter if this thread is closed or not, that truth of the matter is that this kindd of drama has been happening so much lately, that people have been making threads about it. and no, not just one thread, ive counted at least 4 threads on the subject in the last week. WTF has happened here?? :confused: (i will admit im part of some of that drama but then again arent we all?)

Lately, much of it has stemmed from homophobia, at least that's all the serious drama I'm seeing. thats and flat out stupidity. Which is funny. I took a poll, and most of the people who answer were somewhere on the LGBT scale. :pi:

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 05:54
Lately, much of it has stemmed from homophobia, at least that's all the serious drama I'm seeing. thats and flat out stupidity. Which is funny. I took a poll, and most of the people who answer were somewhere on the LGBT scale. :pi:

this will make me seem like an idiot i know, but what does LGBT mean? :p

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:54
Making comments about the way someone presents themselves in a video blog is perfectly valid. If a woman had made this vlog, and did it in a bra -- we'd all be saying the same things. If you're really so concerned, delete the video from the first post and be done with it.

That's fine and dandy, but that's not the way it was done. It's one thing to address the presentation of the video, but the comments made in the thread were obviously not in the most mature of fashions. Maybe if people learnt to not say anything if they haven't got something positive or constructive to say, we'd all be happier.

I won't get into a sexist discussion, but a shirtless man in a video is much more appropriate than a woman in her bra, in my opinion obviously.

why? I can't point out anything if it's not nice now, he may have a seriouse point but at least he could try to get it across in a seriouse way, not acting like he was just at some party or whatever

Why don't you ever make sense?

matrix54
25-08-10, 05:55

The gay community

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:56

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender.

t-raider26

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transexual :p

Lara_Fan_33
That's fine and dandy, but that's not the way it was done. It's one thing to address the presentation of the video, but the comments made in the thread were obviously not in the most mature of fashions. Maybe if people learnt to not say anything if they haven't got something positive or constructive to say, we'd all be happier.

I won't get into a sexist discussion, but a shirtless man in a video is much more appropriate than a woman in her bra, in my opinion obviously.

but you have to realise catracoth, that everybodies opinions are different, this is a forum and hoping someone will just keep theyre mouth shut if they dont have enything good to say is just wishful thinking. Everyone is entitled to their opinion wether you like it or not, its just HOW they word their opinion that gets people going.
EDIT: OH! that makes sence :p thanks, and i think i remember that poll. I have many gay/bi friends on this forum, it doesnt change how i view them in the slightest :confused:

Catracoth
25-08-10, 05:58
but you have to realise catracoth, that everybodies opinions are different, this is a forum and hoping someone will just keep theyre mouth shut if they dont have enything good to say is just wishful thinking. Everyone is entitled to their opinion wether you like it or not, its just HOW they word their opinion that gets people going.

Of course I realise that, I wasn't born this morning despite popular belief. :p
I don't mind people expressing their opinions, especially if they differ from mine, but the point is: people need to learn how to state their opinions in appropriate fashions. I was very offended by the rude comments made in this thread and they were not appropriate at all. End of discussion.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 05:59
But the "queer" comments were completely unnecessary

It does if that reason is simply because he isnt wearing a shirt.

if that was from what I said sorry I didn't word it properly, I meant I don't know if that's what gat peopel really sound like but I dont really care if it is because he still presents himself in a way I, and other people can't take him seriously.

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 06:00
'kay... you cannot call someone you don't even know a douche, because in reality, doing that just makes you a douche yourself.

Mason, i know you're upset, but really... don't let these people get to you... they're clearly not worth it.

scoopy_loopy
But the "queer" comments were completely unnecessary.

Well... he is! :tea: I haven't seen any really hateful comments in this thread, but I haven't exactly gone through with a fine toothed comb. :o

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual.

"Constructive" Doesn't necessarily mean "nice". I've learnt more from blunt and often rude comments on things more often and overly sugar-coated replies. No one learns anything in the TRLE if they post a scree and everyone says "Nice! :tmb:" - For example.

... I'm sorry - but that sounds almost ludicrous to me. Women's torsos are explicit, are they? :confused:

Catracoth
if that was from what I said sorry I didn't word it properly, I meant I don't know if that's what gat peopel really sound like but I dont really care if it is because he still presents himself in a way I, and other people can't take him seriously.

That's what I mean by ignorant.
You're wrong entirely to assume that all gay people act in a flamboyant fashion, and even if they did, so what? Learn to be tolerant.

matrix54
You are entitled to your opinion. you are also entitled to say what you want (a least in the US you are, by law actually), but that doesn't mean say every twisted, bizarre and obscure thing that comes to mind.

Theres also a time and place for everything.
get the point.

Catracoth
25-08-10, 06:01
"Constructive" Doesn't necessarily mean "nice". I've learnt more from blunt and often rude comments on things more often and overly sugar-coated replies. No one learns anything in the TRLE if they post a scree and everyone says "Nice! :tmb:" - For example.

Posting your comments appropriately doesn't necessarily mean to sugar-coat it.

Hairhelmet12

I can't take you serious. You think he chooses too talk that way?! You need to do some research before clicking the Post Reply button, or for that matter, know what your talking about.

t-raider26

It wasnt from what you said....

Uzi master
25-08-10, 06:02
That's what I mean by ignorant.
You're wrong entirely to assume that all gay people act in a flamboyant fashion, and even if they did, so what? Learn to be tolerant.

YOU'RE the one who said that! maybe you didn't get my sarcasm, but as I recall you said he acted like that because he's gay.

again, it's the way he presents himself overall.

scoopy_loopy
25-08-10, 06:02
It wasnt from what you said, it was scoopy loopy and Tony9595...

-sigh-

"Queer much?"

Yes... that is totally homophobic, you're right.

Catracoth
25-08-10, 06:03
YOU'RE the one who said that! maybe you didn't get my sarcasm, but as I recall you said he acted like that because he's gay.

No actually I didn't. I stated that he was gay, which is a fact - I know he is, and he's admitted it on several occasions.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:04
No actually I didn't. I stated that he was gay, which is a fact - I know he is, and he's admitted it on several occasions.

even if he didnt its a little obvious...

t-raider26
25-08-10, 06:04
-sigh-

"Queer much?"

Yes... that is totally homophobic, you're right.

No need to be a smartass. But why did you need to point it out in the first place. Its completely irrelevant to the message thats trying to be told.

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:05
and...your point. I'll wait.
edit: directed at the deleted "I'm gay" comment.

Catracoth
25-08-10, 06:06
even if he didnt its a little obvious...

Indeed.
Which is another point I'm trying to make - yes, he's gay, and his personality hints toward it; even though one could assume he was straight and just a little feminine. Even still, to make premature judgements on him based on the way he presents himself, when you know nothing about him is ludicrous.

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 06:06
GUYS! can't we all just get along? : (

t-raider26
25-08-10, 06:07

That doesn't seem to work nowadays :pi:

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:07

We can, certainly. But, people don't like to be nice.

Catracoth
25-08-10, 06:08
We can, certainly. But, people don't like to be nice.

Ah, beaten to the punch.
You took the words right from my mouth. :p

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:09
Ah, beaten to the punch.
You took the words right from my mouth. :p

and this is why we are friends.

Uzi master
Indeed.
Which is another point I'm trying to make - yes, he's gay, and his personality hints toward it; even though one could assume he was straight and just a little feminine. Even still, to make premature judgements on him based on the way he presents himself, when you know nothing about him is ludicrous.

I said I didn't care whether or not he was gay, I never said he was you said he was gay, and then flamboyant in a way that it's because he was gay.

and you're the one making all the drama over my opinion, like I said I couldn't care less about his sexual orientation, but I do care about the way he presents himself.

he's like a walking stereotype:p

no...:pi:

scoopy_loopy
No need to be a smartass. But why did you need to point it out in the first place. Its completely irrelevant to the message thats trying to be told.

So? It could have been any person, vlogging on any topic and comments would be made on their appearance & how they carry themselves.

Catracoth
and this is why we are friends.

They do say those with great minds coincide. :D

Catracoth
25-08-10, 06:11
...but I do care about the way he presents himself.

Dare I ask why?
Is his lifestyle any of your business?

Short answer: no.

matrix54
They do say those with great minds coincide. :D

so, and I the left or right half :confused:

Lara_Fan_33
Drama is a way of life on these forums nowadyas, ive learnt to accept it, get involved everynow and then, and stay out of things when neccesary :D

t-raider26
25-08-10, 06:12
So? It could have been any person, vlogging on any topic and comments would be made on their appearance & how they carry themselves.

So if the blogger was black, who'd you have said "Black much?"

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:12
Drama is a way of life on these forums nowadyas, ive learnt to accept it, get involved everynow and then, and stay out of things when neccesary :D

I've learned to carry a blade from thread to thread. just to be safe.

Alpharaider47
25-08-10, 06:13
I said I didn't care whether or not he was gay, I never said he was you said he was gay, and then flamboyant in a way that it's because he was gay.

and you're the one making all the drama over my opinion, like I said I couldn't care less about his sexual orientation, but I do care about the way he presents himself.

he's like a walking stereotype:p

This being the internet though... you don't *have* to watch him if you don't want to, so I don't see the problem :confused:

^^ Only a blade? I keep my P99 at all times, some days you need the silencer, other days not so much :D

SkyPuppy
I wish we could all get along like we use to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat and be happy. :(

Lara_Fan_33

Basic ettiquete, never arive in a thread empty handed.

Catracoth
Good God, this thread is ridiculous.

I wish we could all get along like we use to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat and be happy. :(

Do you even go to this forum?

scoopy_loopy
25-08-10, 06:16

Lol, no. :rolleyes: If it was someone, black/white/whatever and spoke like a stereotypical Gangsta - then perhaps I would have commented on that instead.

I was referring to the fact he was flamboyant, and he was sitting there trying to deliver a message without even wearing a shirt :p Come on! This is youtube, he knows what he's doing. All the power to him, I'm sure he has lots of fans -- but I just found it really hard to sit there and take anything he said seriously without being distracted by his chest :cln:

matrix54
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Drama Begets Drama...

Catracoth
Lol, no. :rolleyes: If it was someone, black/white/whatever and spoke like a stereotypical Gangsta - then perhaps I would have commented on that instead.

Point being, your comment was unnecessary and rude. End of. :)

SkyPuppy
Do you even go to this forum?

No. I just have alot of feelings. :(

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:17
how the HELL did recism get involved into this?! this seriosuly needs to stop :confused:

Alpharaider47
25-08-10, 06:17
Read my sig :D

Catracoth
25-08-10, 06:18
Well, I'm done here.
This thread's gone to **** and I've lost respect for quite a few people today. I'm going to bed and I hope to wake up to see a moderator's intervention and a nice, fat padlock on this thread.

Night y'all. :wve:

Uzi master
Dare I ask why?
Is his lifestyle any of your business?

Short answer: no.
well if he's gonna be showing himself around the internet it is everybodies busseniss and I have a right to how I think of someone, don't like it don't complain, you made this thread cause you don't like the drama, yet you MADE drama by making a big deal over my opinion

doubt it, cause he didn't act stereotyphicly black, stereotype being all gangsta or however you wanna put it

you keep a copy of ME everywhere you go! :eek:

scoopy_loopy

:vlol: Okay, Mason! If that suits you better.

No. I just have alot of feelings. :(

WIN! :D

Lara_Fan_33
Read my sig :D

quoted for truth, i think everyone should just make that their sig so visitors and new members are warned :p

t-raider26

I was referring to the fact he was flamboyant, and he was sitting there trying to deliver a message without even wearing a shirt :p Come on! This is youtube, he knows what he's doing. All the power to him, I'm sure he has lots of fans -- but I just found it really hard to sit there and take anything he said seriously without being distracted by his chest :cln:

Done. Let's just drop it.

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:20
quoted for truth, i think everyone should just make that their sig so visitors and new members are warned :p

I am so changing my signature :vlol:

Alpharaider47
25-08-10, 06:20

What's funny is that it's been my sig for some time now, and suddenly it's fitting all too well. I mean, yeah we've had drama before, but this is just crazy :vlol:

So yeah, I totally love being a harbinger of doom :mis:

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:21
I am so changing my signature :vlol:

i just changed my sig, but i guess Drama is more important than trash cat so im going to change it again :p

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:22
i just changed my sig, but i guess Drama is more important than trash cat so im going to change it again :p
you must :D but keep it unique.

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 06:23
so who here likes pudding? cause i just LOVE pudding. <3

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:23
you must :D but keep it unique.

done :D ^ OH I SURE DO! VANILLAS MY FAV <3
hey at least this thread has taken a better turn so dont freak out

Uzi master
25-08-10, 06:24
I actually cant remember how to change my sig right now,

and I also wonder why nobody made a fuss about my last post yet:p

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:24
Catracoth will be pleased.

OMG! is that a fight breaking out across the room :eek:

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:25
Catracoth will be pleased.

OMG! is that a fight breaking out across the room :eek:

uh no. catracoth is going to be very very angry...

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 06:25

you just love bring fuel to the almost burnt out fire, don't you? lord that's been proven before.

t-raider26
25-08-10, 06:26
so who here likes pudding? cause i just LOVE pudding. <3

I'm sorry, but really? We're having a serious discussion and you talk about pudding?! I'm offended:mad:

Hehe just joking :B

matrix54
uh no. catracoth is going to be very very angry...

I think he's the one one involved.
oh ****! :eek:

Uzi master
just kidding, maybe I needed more smileys.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:27
I think he's the one one involved.
oh ****! :eek:

:vlol: that made absolutely no sence and made me laugh

SkyPuppy
25-08-10, 06:28
I'm sorry, but really? We're having a serious discussion and you talk about pudding?! I'm offended:mad:

Hehe just joking :B

dude, i would not doubt if some of us get banned tomorrow for spamming, but oh well. D:

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:30
dude, i would not doubt if some of us get banned tomorrow for spamming, but oh well. D:

well if said spam is stopping raging flamewars, whos to complain? :p

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:30
we all just saved one of THE WORST threads I've seen (in terms of arguments), so I think some happy-spam is a bit beneficial ATM.

t-raider26
25-08-10, 06:32

Well have something to say about it, but I'm trying to censor myself :p

I hope not, there have been worse thread derailments/arguments before with no consequences. And its hardly spamming

Uzi master
it may be saved from a lock but that won't stop it from dying

SkyPuppy
we all just saved one of THE WORST threads I've seen (in terms of arguments), so I think some happy-spam is a bit beneficial ATM.

;D ....now i want a happy meal D:

Lara_Fan_33

well, im off to make a cheese questadia, hopefully when i come back this thread hasnt turned into muck again :pi:

Uzi master
25-08-10, 06:34
well, im off to make a cheese questadia, hopefully when i come back this thread hasnt turned into muck again :pi:

but muck is fun, it's like mud. who doesn't like playing with mud:D:tea:

j/k if it wasn't obviouse enough

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:34

Its TRF:rolleyes:.
In about 5...

*gets hit upside the head with a glass bottle*

Uzi master
25-08-10, 06:35
Its TRF:rolleyes:.
In about 5...

*gets hit upside the head with a glass bottle*

I would never do that! I mean I already have virtual uzi's, much less messy.

Alpharaider47
25-08-10, 06:35
it may be saved from a lock but that won't stop it from dying

I don't think that's the point. If it dies it will stop this pointless arguing. At this point we're not even anywhere near the original topic anymore.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 06:36
I don't think that's the point. If it dies it will stop this pointless arguing. At this point we're not even anywhere near the original topic anymore.

so it's a lock-lock-dead situation then?

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:38

The basic topic was how people who try to avoid it, or claim to not like it usually have a long trail of drama following behind them. Exhibit A: This thread.

Alpharaider47
25-08-10, 06:43
The basic topic was how people who try to avoid it, or claim to not like it usually have a long trail of drama following behind them. Exhibit A: This thread.

I suppose as an example, but that's not what I meant :o Meh w/e I'm high tailing it out of here now :p

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:45
That'd be best. *dodges glass bottle*
It's a war zone, but if someone wants to put this derailed train back on track, I'll be one happy SOB. It was never really on track from commment 1, but it would nice to have a DISCUSSION. Not a bar brawl.

Uzi master
25-08-10, 06:46

just pointing it out I'm not the one that made drama out of it, I just gave my honest opinion as did some other people and the people that agreed with the video decided to proove it right:p it's not one persons opinion that causes drama but how people react to it, topics that are on a balancing act on who agree's and who dissaproves (to asy bluntly) tend to have more drama, as do topic's where people can't say exactly what they try too.

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:50
It isnt as much a reaction as much as it is getting the message across without causing any problems or damage. This is a true means of communication.

there are ways to be helpful and to critique something without coming off as snooty and a *****, but people have yet to learn those very BASIC communication skills.

Lara_Fan_33
25-08-10, 06:52
TRF is a baby when it comes to communication

matrix54
25-08-10, 06:55
I take it you being nice by giving a developed state of.

it is true. we, as a whole, do whine and cry a lot. some crap on themselves a bit too much, but of course father penguin is here to clean up the mess.

Alpharaider47
25-08-10, 07:33
I lied, I had to return to bring you this :D It's topic appropriate... sort of-
TRF and it's incessant drama inspired me-
http://a.imageshack.us/img90/9448/laratrfdrama1.png

Legend 4ever
25-08-10, 07:47
Oh come on, people. Are you serously telling me that because someone looks good, or isn't wearing a shirt, you can possibly listen or understand what they're saying? Please. (I'm not even gonna comment on people who said they "can't take him seriously" because he's not wearing a shirt)

On topic, this is a weird subject for me to be honest because I believe other people do create drama in lives of others. Drama is not always happening in lives of people who want it/produce it themselves.

aussie500
25-08-10, 07:55
Well, I'm done here.
This thread's gone to **** and I've lost respect for quite a few people today. I'm going to bed and I hope to wake up to see a moderator's intervention and a nice, fat padlock on this thread.

Night y'all. :wve:

Fine but next time you start a thread on the basis of drama begets drama lets not be so dramatic when you get the drama you were asking for. The discussion would have been less dramatic maybe if someone had kept their shirt on. And for those who spammed the thread, if you have nothing to add to the discussion say NOTHING! Otherwise you might find yourself temporarily unable to post anything on the forum.