PDA

View Full Version : multi-player online games, official topic

hannon13
25-08-10, 16:37
Well, here I am, this issue is to talk about multiplayer games juais you, I put mine here:

levelr
beach volleyball online
grand fantasia
empire of sports
counter strike source
gary's mod

coming soon:
fifa11 (ps3)
gran turismo 5 (ps3)

Put yours now.

herothing
26-08-10, 09:14
I've played Sword 2 for a while, and i also played Runescape (Don't judge me) and Voyage Century online.
At the moment i'm not playing any as i can't find any good MMO's to play :(

xXhayleyroxXx
26-08-10, 09:17
-call of duty
-lord of the rings: conquest
- resident evil 5
-littlebigplanet
-call of jaurez (although the multiplayer isn't the best)

& soon to be Lara croft & the guardian of light :)

michaeldt
26-08-10, 09:28
online games I play:

.Uncharted 2- 3 Players Co-op, 10 Players Verus (play this one a lot)
.Demons Souls- 3 or 4 players Co-op (I play this one a lot too and the multiplayer is quite different)
.LittleBIGPlanet- 4 players Co-op (I play this one sometimes)
.Ghostbusters: The Video Game- 4 players Co-op (I play this occasionally)
.Aliens VS Predator- 4 players Co-op, 18 players Versus (used to be very addicted to this one, I don't play it much anymore though)
.Resistance 2- 8 players Co-op, 60 players Versus (I play this quite frequently)
.Killzone 2- 32 players Versus (I used to play this a lot, but not so much anymore)
.Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots- 16 players Versus (I've only played 1 match of MGO, and I probably wont play it much)
.James Cameron's Avatar The Game- 16 players versus (quite fun online, I play it frequently)
.Fat Princess- 32 players Versus (I tried to get into this one but I found much better games)

Soon:
.Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
.Call of Duty: Black ops (still thinking about this one)
.Resistance 3

innocentvenus
26-08-10, 09:36
I play a lot of games with online multiplayer. I tend to chose them since no one in my family will play me anymore. They don't like the fact I can usually beat them. :P

Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360) - You can usually find me doing Team Deatmatches or Nazi Zombies. I don't play as much as I used to though.

Left 4 Dead 2 (Xbox 360) - Versus and Scavenger modes. I'm in a team now which is so much fun!

Perfect Dark (XBLA): I play any online mode available. The only problem is it seems everyone stopped playing it.

Second Life (PC) - I've been on this one for three years. I'm a member of a cultural sim, so I don't get to explore much lately. If any of you guys play, stop by Pontocho's sim!

GUNZ the Duel (PC) - I used to play this game a lot for almost four years. However I gave it up due to the drama with the favorite K-style. It's a swords only style where the elite say guns are for newbs. Someone doesn't get the title of the game, do they?

The Matrix Online (PC) - It closed, so no one gets to play anymore. T_T

Lara Croft & GoL (XBLA) - When this gets online mode I'll play it.

DC Universe Online and Final Fantasy XIV (PC) - I still don't know which one I want to buy.

Lara's Nemesis
26-08-10, 09:56
Fifa 10 (scary amount of time spent on that in the last year :o)
Modern Warfare 2 (used to play it a lot)
Uno :D

Lara Fan 4Life
26-08-10, 16:07
Halo 3 - Haven't played this online in a while, just because I don't have my 360 online at the moment, but yeah, probably the game I've played online the most in!
Call of Duty: World at War - Been playing this a lot recently, I usually hate COD games, but I love playing tis game online! :)
Uncharted 2 - Only played online once, just because a match never seems to load up for me! :(
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossings DS and Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Fat Princess
Little Big Planet
Sega Superstar Tennis

I think that's it, adding in GOL once the patch it released! :)

CiaKonwerski
26-08-10, 16:37
Resident Evil 5 and Uncharted 2 are by far my favorite multi-player games. I also have been enjoying playing GOL on multi-player with my friend as well. It is wonderful.