PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts?

pinklaralover
26-08-10, 16:06
Apoligies if this has been created before..
But has anyone ever seen a ghost?
If so, whats your stories?:D

Encore
26-08-10, 16:17
I wish. :(

I'm a naturally curious person and I love speculating and reading about those things. I partly believe in the existence of "ghosts", although most of the existing accounts are probably fake - but I believe some aren't, and I believe there's something out there... [/Mulder moment]

But unfortunately I never had any personal experiences with it.

pinklaralover
26-08-10, 16:23
I believe there are too. Reason being Is because I have a past experience where I swore I'd seen one, just a figure stood at the corner of my room when I awoke In the night, although I'd only just got up and thats a belief that I had been "dreaming" or I was just "tired" but I feel It was more than that. Because this 'women' so I think was coming closer towards me, and her mouth was actually moving like she was trying to tell me something but I couldnt hear anything.. I freaked out, turned over and tried to get to sleep.

Legend of Lara
26-08-10, 16:32
I am a ghost. D:

pinklaralover
26-08-10, 16:35
I guess thats Encore's curiosity covered then.

CiaKonwerski
26-08-10, 16:35
I have never seen a ghost, but I do believe in them.

ultima espio
26-08-10, 16:36
Energy can't be created or destroyed, so it has to go somewhere...

Lara_Fan_33
26-08-10, 16:39
At my old house i encountered quite a few ghsotly experiences, doors and cupboard would randomly slam without wind, things would fall off of shelves witout anything to knock them over, and the creepiest was this very strange groan sound me and my mom heard sometimes :o its scary just thinking about it :p we researched the property and found out someone hade been murdered on it, so, yeah im a firm believer in the supernatural :p

Lara's home
26-08-10, 16:40
They can't possible exist... So no.

pinklaralover
26-08-10, 16:40
^out of curiosity, was the reason for this house being your OLD house, because of the murder?

Rai
26-08-10, 16:42
Never seen one but heard and felt the presence of them before, so I am a believer.

Lara_Fan_33
26-08-10, 16:43
^out of curiosity, was the reason for this house being your OLD house, because of the murder?

well thats what me and my mom think :p

ultima espio
26-08-10, 16:43
Well actually, I keep seeing like a white light, its there for a few seconds then vanishes. Its really weird :o

silver_wolf
26-08-10, 17:27
I may have once seen a shadow figure moving down the hallway, I'm not entirely sure. But I do believe in..."ghosts". Not entirely sure if they're actually spirits of the dead, though...

Lara_Fan_33
26-08-10, 17:40
im just glad things like the Grudge dont exist!! :eek:
or at least i think they dont...

Rai
26-08-10, 17:42
im just glad things like the Grudge dont exist!! :eek:
or at least i think they dont...

You'd better hope they don't :mis: Ya knew know...

Underhoe
26-08-10, 17:44
Once I felt like someone touched my shoulder, but no one was there. It was pretty scary.:o Actually that day I couldn't even sleep! :vlol:

ryan91
26-08-10, 17:44
i don't believe ghosts. ppl die and they fly around to scare ppl and try to tell them somethings? that sucks jingle bells. i think spirits of the dead got more remarkable things to do :D.

but i believe other beings like angels, djins, other life dimensions etc.

Thorpe
26-08-10, 17:48
There is no such thing as ghosts.

Underhoe
26-08-10, 17:49

Who knows...but yeah, I kind of agree. I'm more of an UFO believer person. :p

Lara_Fan_33
26-08-10, 17:50

so you think..

NRO.
26-08-10, 17:50
I haven't seen a ghost, but I believe in them.

Too many nights with a Ghost Box...

Thorpe
26-08-10, 17:58

I guess this same argument would apply to God. It just can't be proven.

Another Lara
26-08-10, 18:11
I created a similar thread here:
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=171287

I believe in ghosts, I think the house I live in now with my boyfriend is haunted as I'm always hearing random noises and feel like someone's watching me when I'm on my own! :o

Mikky
26-08-10, 18:12
Yeah, I was playing Luigi's Mansion. Terrifying.

Kiss-Bite
26-08-10, 18:22
I'm always genuinely sensing things.. seeing slight outlines... I always have done. Maybe ghosts, maybe not or maybe my active imagination? However, I never talk about it because of predictable reactions... & my rationality tells me not to... anyway...

I'm open minded...

larafan25
26-08-10, 18:22
Really the only ghostly encounter I have had...

I was walking home for lunch, down a long street. I see a person about ....well...the length of three school buses in front of me, so I can't see them well but they are wearing pink and definitely moving towards me. I blink, and they are gone. I am not sure what happened, I literally blinked and they disappeared.

Also this one day, in grade 7...this one freaked the crap out of me.

I was walking down the pathway to my car, school just got out. I enter the car with my sister and my mom says we had visitors. I am thinking an animal got in our house, surprisingly it wouldn't be the first time, cats tend to sneak in apparently.

Any who she continues to insinuate that we were visited by ghosts or a robber, but more so a ghost.

We enter the house, she tells us she came home and the doors were all locked, no windows broken or opened.

The TV is taken out of the entertainment cabinet and lays gently on the floor with the screen facing down, not broken either. The tall shelf in the corner is pulled down and all the books as across the floor,the wall has a scratch.

My kitchen, the counter has had all the papers and baskets swept off of it along with a ton of junk on a nearby side table, just swooshes onto the ground.

The hall linen closet has been opened, the sheets are torn out, not ripped, but you can see as if someone was filled with energy or emotion and just pulled them out.

I freaked, I wanted to move.

Now the back story to this event?

I have a dog and cat...that is it. How could me dog get onto the counter and sweep everything off? Open the closet and pull all the shelves out? Move the entertainment system, get behind, and push the TV out onto the floor without it breaking?

2 days prior to this event I am asleep downstairs, nearby my sister and my mom (my room is downstairs my sister was sleeping in my mothers room). We hear noises upstairs from my sister's room. We go up and my dog is digging at the floor under the bed going insane, we figure she is just in heat so it's normal.

The next day I walk home from school to go home alone, it's raining out and dark. I walk from my living room to the kitchen, look up the stairs near the linen closet (to be torn to **** the next day) and see legs run across the hall.

I flipped and immediately thought Samara was in my home trying to kill me. O.O

Dina_Croft
26-08-10, 18:24
Nah I don't believe in ghosts.

larafan25
26-08-10, 18:25

Nobody can deny UFOs, people always see things flying through the sky that cannot be identified. However I do know there are Alien space crafts visiting us.:pi:

Ikas90
26-08-10, 18:34
Well, some people have experienced ghosts, so yeah, they exist.

Well something like it anyway.

ozzman
26-08-10, 19:45
my great Grandmother haunts my house, i'v been ghost hunting with my sister a few times, had my glasses knocked off and my sister was grabbed

IceColdLaraCroft
26-08-10, 19:50
There are no such things as ghosts.

Lukass
26-08-10, 19:51
A LITTLE out of topic. I do believe in angels. 100% sure they are. I saw my guardian angel. It's a spiritual being, it's tall around 3 metres, it have a female princip...I feel it's a female. She has a gold-white aura, I haven't see her face because of the strong light around her. Also she has a huge blue-ish wings. But they are not wings like birds have. It is a stream of her loving energy surrounding her. I feel her presence every day.

StefanJ94
26-08-10, 19:54
Yes, I do believe in ghosts :D, but sadly haven't seen any, or at least I think I haven't :pi:

Lara Fan 4Life
26-08-10, 19:58
A LITTLE out of topic. I do believe in angels. 100% sure they are. I saw my guardian angel. It's a spiritual being, it's tall around 3 metres, it have a female princip...I feel it's a female. She has a gold-white aura, I haven't see her face because of the strong light around her. Also she has a huge blue-ish wings. But they are not wings like birds have. It is a stream of her loving energy surrounding her. I feel her presence every day.

When I was around three, I'd wake up in the middle of the night and call my parents saying that my guardian angel was under my bed, and that she was protecting me! I don't remember what she looked like at all, my parents couldn't see her, but my parents said I'd called them in to see the guardian angel under my bed around four times on different occasions when I was three ... Haven't seen/felt a presense of her since!

Alpharaider47
26-08-10, 20:00
I believe that there are there are things that cannot (easily) be explained. Whether these be God, ghosts, etc, I'm not sure. But that's just a personal belief, I haven't had any paranormal experiences of my own so idk

lord gaga
26-08-10, 22:17
I have remember and told this many times since i have seen this. When my new house was finished and i spent my first night in the house on my parents bed. The preist came and blessed the house that same day and in the night i woke up and watched out the door and saw this white faint light leaning over the stairs rail. It looked like a woman with a cross in her hand. She turned to watch me and then walked though the closed door. I do not think that this was a harmfull ghost but more like a protecter.for some reason the first name that came to mind was mary the mother of jesus. If i saw something scary i would have told myslef it was not real and forget about it but when i saw this i was not scared but relaxed. For 7 years nothing bad has happended in this house.

silver_wolf
26-08-10, 22:40
never mind eyewitness accounts, recordings, etc...

:}hello friend
26-08-10, 23:03

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!

I'm indifferent with the existence of ghosts. Honestly, one of my new year resolutions was to experience a ghostly encounter.

Lara_Fan_33
26-08-10, 23:05
SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!

I'm indifferent with the existence of ghosts. Honestly, one of my new year resolutions was to experience a ghostly encounter.

:vlol: :ohn:

Mr.Burns
26-08-10, 23:25
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=125028&highlight=ghosts

:D

Lara_Fan_33
26-08-10, 23:28
http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=125028&highlight=ghosts

:D

:eek: that sounds creepy!

Mr.Burns
26-08-10, 23:36
lol yea. There's another thread I did not that long ago. I was pushed down a flight of stairs by something.

silver_wolf
27-08-10, 01:23
wow, that sucks. Why do they enjoy doing that so much?

robm_2007
27-08-10, 01:43
I believe in ghosts, or at least Animal Ghosts.

when i was about 5 or 6, our family dog, Henry, was put to sleep (Although, it was kinda my fault, in some way.:o); i later saw his ghost in the dining room.....

ozzman
27-08-10, 02:02
ciHf4WXKY4E

MattTR
27-08-10, 02:05
Here's a ghost:

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/gastly.gif

Tombraiderx08
27-08-10, 02:11
To avoid sounding crazy(er) im gonna say no :wve:
I've seen them! D:

silver_wolf
27-08-10, 02:24
ciHf4WXKY4E
love that show

ozzman
27-08-10, 04:13
same here , i sit my ass on the couch every wensday to watch, but same with friday for Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel

NemesisxAngelus
27-08-10, 04:49
Here's a ghost:

I never thought as Gastley being creepy or scary.

On topic: Yes, I do believe in them.

Admles
27-08-10, 05:18
No, I don't believe in ghost.

The paranormal / supernatural are something made up by human beings to explains things they have no explanation for, the same as extra-terrestrials and religion.

silver_wolf
27-08-10, 05:18
mmhmm

tranniversary119
27-08-10, 05:49
Nope, and I really don't want to see one either to tell you the truth :p.

Chocola teapot
27-08-10, 09:00
I beleive in ghosts... /Baloon Incident/

And many more.

Laras Dream
27-08-10, 18:25
One time I seen a naked ghost.

jarekhanzelka
27-08-10, 18:28
Tss, and how many. I just keep seeing mysterious shadows, mysterious lights in perfectly dark places, I keep hearing stuff too...I see what I want to see, and hear what I want to hear. I believe in ghosts, because I want them to exist.