PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Places where you can buy PSOne games from PS3?

peeves
30-08-10, 23:58
On your PS3 there's a place where you can buy certain games called playstation network PSN there are lots of games you can buy and play from there on your PS3 without having to need the frigging disc to play. So i'm asking is there an alternative place where you can buy games from your PS3 other than PSN? I ask because Tomb Raider Chronicles won't ever be on PSN because it didn't sell good enough nor was it popular enough. I mean i got TR's 1-4 on my PS3 from PSN so wouldn't it be nice for me to have Chronicles on my PS3 and play it without having to need the disc? Or is PSN the only place from your PS3 where you can purchase games like that?

Legend of Lara
31-08-10, 00:14
On your PS3 there's a place where you can buy certain games called playstation network PSN there are lots of games you can buy and play from there on your PS3 without having to need the frigging disc to play. So i'm asking is there an alternative place where you can buy games from your PS3 other than PSN? I ask because Tomb Raider Chronicles won't ever be on PSN because it didn't sell good enough nor was it popular enough. I mean i got TR's 1-4 on my PS3 from PSN so wouldn't it be nice for me to have Chronicles on my PS3 and play it without having to need the disc? Or is PSN the only place from your PS3 where you can purchase games like that?

No, it's just PSN. At least, that's the only 100% legal method.

peeves
31-08-10, 00:15
No, it's just PSN. At least, that's the only 100% legal method.

Dammit :(