PDA

View Full Version : Stupid things

trXD
31-08-10, 13:06
I like to think of myself as smart but I'm constantly reminded that this just isn't the case.

The reason I'm saying this is I just went downstairs to check on how my pizza was doing, turns out I had put the pizza in the oven but the grill on full blast, now I have to wait another 13 minutes >.<

Another stupid thing, I was talking to my friend thomas on my mobile a couple weeks ago.

"Oh my god thomas!" I said whilst rummaging angrily through my bag "I think I left my phone at school!"

"You wanna call me back later?" He replied.

So what stupid thing's have you done? :D

Aranara
31-08-10, 13:24
I was at my friend's house, and it was time for me to leave, so I was searching for my mobile phone. I've been searching it for 5 minutes without luck. She laughed at me and pointed at my left hand. xD

RunrigNutter
31-08-10, 13:25
Going school on inset day :D

Making a drink, but forgot to add water in kettle. :hea::hea::hea:

patriots88888
31-08-10, 13:35
Another stupid thing, I was talking to my friend thomas on my mobile a couple weeks ago.

"Oh my god thomas!" I said whilst rummaging angrily through my bag "I think I left my phone at school!"

"You wanna call me back later?" He replied.

I was at my friend's house, and it was time for me to leave, so I was searching for my mobile phone. I've been searching it for 5 minutes without luck. She laughed at me and pointed at my left hand. xD

It's just a matter of time when mobile phones become a fixture of the human body as a result of genetic mutation.

lara c. fan
31-08-10, 13:37
It's just a matter of time when mobile phones become a fixture of the human body as a result of genetic mutation.

Heh, indeed so.

touchthesky
31-08-10, 13:42
I once picked up a book called the wit and wisdom of highland cows and asked if it was things they had really said.

Oops.

:confused:

Jo269976
31-08-10, 14:07
I lost my phone once.

I was holding it in my left hand.

RunrigNutter
31-08-10, 14:10
I did something silly, I was panicking I lost me phone. Guess where it was, in front of me charging :D

IceColdLaraCroft
31-08-10, 15:14
I was driving in my car and thought I forgot my keys (which were in the ignition).

tonyme
31-08-10, 15:16
I was driving in my car and thought I forgot my keys (which were in the ignition).

OMG this happened to me too! :p

And once I was paying at a Virgin Megastore, and then "OMG where's my wallet?!?!? where's my walleeeeeeettttttttt!!!"

-- It took me about 15 seconds until it hit me that I'm actually paying with it being in my hand!