PDA

View Full Version : What is your sexuality?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Ward Dragon
31-08-10, 23:58
Poll requested by Phlip :)

Edit: The purpose of this poll is to see if there's a difference between the genders in terms of being straight or not. That's why Phlip wanted a new poll instead of bumping the other poll which is purely about sexuality. He wanted there to be as few options as possible to keep it simple. The other option is for if anyone does not consider themselves to fit into one of the four categories for whatever reason. Also, the poll is not public so people can't see what you voted for unless you tell them :)

Edit 2: The point of saying "non-straight" instead of gay was that it would also include bisexual, asexual, pansexual, or any other type of sexuality. Sorry for any confusion it caused :o

EmeraldFields
01-09-10, 00:00
:wve:

MiCkiZ88
01-09-10, 00:02
Non-straight male.

I suppose that's where Bi belongs then.

Alpharaider47
Straight Male :p

TRfan23
Non-Straight Male.

Non-straight male.

There's always Other :p

SkyPuppy
01-09-10, 00:03
straight female.

[Xmas]
01-09-10, 00:04
Off topic: Lol at how "Non-straight Males" have got the pink colour!! :vlol:

Mad Tony
Non-straight male? Why not just put bi/gay?

Straight male btw.

Legends
Annoying poll. Super annoying options.

TRhalloween
01-09-10, 00:06
"Non-straight male" lol :p

robm_2007
01-09-10, 00:07
didnt we just have one?

and it also was a bit more specific; Straight, Gay, Bi, Other; etc. except this one has genders.

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:07
There's always Other :p
Nope, Bi goes in non-straight.
Non-straight male? Why not just put bi/gay?

Straight male btw.
Because it's simpler. I wanted to have a gender division and it would be a mess if it was any different.

Can you... elaborate?

Encore
01-09-10, 00:08
Again? Wow, it's curious just how important this subject seems to be on this forum. Probably a lot more important than Tomb Raider itself. :p

Which is a funny irony considering how many times I hear that your sexuality shouldn't define who you are. That doesn't seem to be the case here, a lot of people seem to be eager to brand the labels on us TRF members.

TombOfRaiders
01-09-10, 00:08
Straight Male.

MiCkiZ88
01-09-10, 00:09
Can you... elaborate?
I can do it for him:

Nope, Bi goes in Other.
I already voted wrong thanks to thinking I am not straight.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 00:09
Again? Wow, it's curious just how important this subject seems to be on this forum. Probably a lot more important than Tomb Raider itself. :p

Which is a funny irony considering how many times I hear that your sexuality shouldn't define who you are. That doesn't seem to be the case here, a lot of people seem to be eager to brand the labels on us TRF members.Yeah, I agree. Why is sexuality such a big deal here?

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:10
I can do it for him:

I already voted wrong thanks to thinking I am not straight.

********, my post was wrong. You voted correctly. :o

EmeraldFields
01-09-10, 00:10
This thread is gonna bring soooo many LOLZ! :p

Nerd For Life
01-09-10, 00:11
Lol. Non-Straight female.

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:12
Which is a funny irony considering how many times I hear that your sexuality shouldn't define who you are. That doesn't seem to be the case here, a lot of people seem to be eager to brand the labels on us TRF members.

I'd have thought just having straight and non-straight would have helped the labels situation. :o

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 00:13
These polls always surprise me. I always expect there to be twice as many bisexual/gay votes yet it normally turns out the other way.

Legends
Nope, Bi goes in Other.

Because it's simpler. I wanted to have a gender division and it would be a mess if it was any different.

Can you... elaborate?
If you wanted a nice and "clean" poll why was Other an option? See, that's just confusing (...and annoying)

Bi goes in Other? Techincally it goes in "all" categories. Straight Male, Non Straight Male, Other) Depending on how you see it. At least two of them - not including straight.

Well, sexuality isn't simple. Who cares if you're non-something? So overall... This poll is annoying.

trXD

Yeah, I agree. Why is sexuality such a big deal here?

Well the forum is full of a lot of teenager's growing up, I guess it is only natural for them to be all out and proud'y like on a discussion forum.

I do kind of agree that it is a bit irritating sometimes though, especially when you say something that others find offensive when you genuinely weren't being homophobic.

robm_2007
um, wheres the option for (hermaphrodites/intersexed persons), is it Other? im not one, im just a voice for them, in this instance :P

Also, i am an Alien race, so we dont exactly have males or females, we had 4 genders, adn i cant vote :(

MiCkiZ88
01-09-10, 00:14
I'd have thought just having straight and non-straight would have helped the labels situation. :o
Meh, people are used to them :p Non straight seems a bit more offending actually as it makes it seem you are supposed to be straight. How would you think if you'd see ''non white'' as an option :p?

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:15
What a confusing ass pole.

What is other!?

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:15
If you wanted a nice and "clean" poll why was Other an option? See, that's just confusing (...and annoying)

Bi goes in Other? Techincally it goes in "all" categories. Straight Male, Non Straight Male, Other) Depending on how you see it. At least two of them - not including straight.

Well, sexuality isn't simple. Who cares if you're non-something? So overall... This poll is annoying.

Ward Dragon and I thought it'd be best to have it incase anyone felt left out because of gender-issues, or something.Meh, people are used to them :p Non straight seems a bit more offending actually as it makes it seem you are supposed to be straight. How would you think if you'd see ''non white'' as an option :p?

Who cares, most of us are accepting. XD

robm_2007
01-09-10, 00:16
What a confusing ass pole.

What is other!?

um, WTF is that, and where can i buy one?

trXD
um, wheres the option for (hermaphrodites/intersexed persons), is it Other? im not one, im just a voice for them, in this instance :P

Is that a sexuality?

Edit: oh right I see what you mean.

Your avatar tells a different story :eek:

(If we were in the mature section I could make a really dirty joke about that xD)

Lizard of Oz
Wow, lots of non-straight males around! :mis:

... I'm single :pi:

Legends
The next race poll:

White
Non White
Black
Non Black
Other

-Nice and easy. There you have it. :vlol:

Dark Lugia 2
Straight male. :p

Encore

I don't mean it like that.... Let me explain: from certain past discussions around the subject of homosexuality, sometimes I got the impression that some gay members would instantly perceive the straight ones as "not being on their side". This thread just made me wonder how much of that perception comes from having these polls in the first place.

I just wish it wasn't so important to know what sexuality you are to get to know you as a member, but for some I guess it is.

jackali
01-09-10, 00:17
I chose other, due to a lack of a penguin option.

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:17
Gay male
Straight male
Bi male
non sexual male
Gay female
straight female
bi female
non sexual female

I am sure if you are awaiting a sex change you could still fit into one of the categaories regardless of what your body looks like.

I'm not sure if I have left anyone out...:/

Nerd For Life
01-09-10, 00:19
Your avatar tells a different story :eek:

(If we were in the mature section I could make a really dirty joke about that xD)

:cln:

Legends
01-09-10, 00:20
Ward Dragon and I thought it'd be best to have it incase anyone felt left out because of gender-issues, or something.

So instead of including transgender you decided it was best to narrow it down to "three" options to choose between instead of just adding transgender?

um, WTF is that, and where can i buy one?
:vlol: :vlol: Probably at the Non-Straight-Other store. :D :mis:

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:20
That would be "other"
I don't mean it like that.... Let me explain: from certain past discussions around the subject of homosexuality, sometimes I got the impression that some gay members would instantly perceive the straight ones as "not being on their side". This thread just made me wonder how much of that perception comes from having these polls in the first place.

I just wish it wasn't so important to know what sexuality you are to get to know you as a member, but for some I guess it is.Gay male
Straight male
Bi male
non sexual male
Gay female
straight female
bi female
non sexual female

I am sure if you are awaiting a sex change you could still fit into one of the categaories regardless of what your body looks like.

I'm not sure if I have left anyone out...:/

I had "non-straight" purely for simplicity.

I chose other, due to a lack of a penguin option.=/

robm_2007
01-09-10, 00:21
(also, options for Transgendered persons)

Biological Male, Mental Female (mental in that sense makes them seem-- mental (as in crazy)-- but i mean they are female in their brain and mind :o) and vise-versa and such.
Intersexed/Hermaphrodites
Pansexuals, etc.

xcrushterx
01-09-10, 00:22
Man some people are being pretty anal about the options. I don't see anything wrong with what's there.

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:22
What does intersex mean?

And if you are a hermaphrodite, can't you still be one sex? That's what I though...:/

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 00:23
Coming soon to TRF - sexuality displayed under the users avatar.

Phlip
So instead of including transgender you decided it was best to narrow it down to "three" options to choose between instead of just adding transgender?

No. For example if mentally you're female but ARE male and attracted to males, you'd vote "straight female".

Body has nothing to do with it.

larafan25

Biological Male, Mental Female (mental in that sense makes them seem-- mental (as in crazy)-- but i mean they are female in their brain and mind :o) and vise-versa and such.
Pansexuals, etc.

If someone has a male body but they are a girl in their mind, they count themselves as female right?

So if that female likes men, people may see a gay male, but really it's a straight female, so that would be the option for them...r am I missing something or being narrow minded.:pi:

Legends

Pansexuals, etc.

You should request another poll "Mind and Sexuality" and include every possible option. :p

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 00:24
No. For example if mentally you're female but ARE male and attracted to males, you'd vote "straight female".

Body has nothing to do with it.If you're a male and you're attracted to males, you'd be "non-straight" male.

Encore
Man some people are being pretty anal about the options. I don't see anything wrong with what's there.

True, yet another sign of how people deal with this subject on this particular forum. Immaturely.

Phlip

This, and LOL nice wording.

I just wanted the poll to be simple. The other option is there purely so no-one is left out.If you're a male and you're attracted to males, you'd be "non-straight" male.

But if you believe you're a woman in a man's body, then it'd be straight female.

Evan C.
01-09-10, 00:25
Non-straight Male :D

Legends

Body has nothing to do with it.
What?! That's not straight female, its gay male! Or in some cases transexual, least of all straight female!

Body has EVERYTHING to do with it!

larafan25
If you're a male and you're attracted to males, you'd be "non-straight" male.

No he is saying that people who are female but have the body of a male are indeed female, they just don't appear so on the outside.

So in cases like such they would vote straight female. If they liked men of course.

robm_2007
01-09-10, 00:26
If someone has a male body but they are a girl in their mind, they count themselves as female right?

So if that female likes men, people may see a gay male, but really it's a straight female, so that would be the option for them...r am I missing something or being narrow minded.:pi:

thats why they are Transgendered. they arent physically/biologically a female. so i could say they are male and female, and would be right. but they arent Intersexed/ or a Hermaphrodite. its all complicated.

they are physically a gay male, but a straight female (mentally).

that swhy we need the Transgendered Male and Female options, you know, to make it even more confusing for ppl who arent exactly up-to-date with teh terms and such. :P

(and options for transsexuals; people who have had sex-changes)

Mad Tony
No he is saying that people who are female but have the body of a male are indeed female, they just don't appear so on the outside.

So in cases like such they would vote straight female. If they liked men of course.Cool, so if I decide I'm a female in a man's body I'm now a lesbian? :tea:

Phlip
^Umm, you wouldn't decide. You'd just KNOW you're born into the wrong gender.

What?! That's not straight female, its gay male! Or in some cases transexual, least of all straight female!
This:

So in cases like such they would vote straight female. If they liked men of course.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 00:27
What if I've always felt that I'm not a human but in fact a tiger (trapped in a human body of course). Does that make me a tiger now? :D

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:29
^Yeah. XDthats why they are Transgendered. they arent physically/biologically a female. so i could say they are male and female, and would be right. but they arent Intersexed/ or a Hermaphrodite. its all complicated.

that swhy we need the Transgendered Male and Female options, you know, to make it even more confusing for ppl who arent exactly up-to-date with teh terms and such. :P

****ing hell. Instead of having "transsexual now male straight" etc I thought it'd be better to just have "other". I mean there are gonna be SO few transsexuals. Not to exclude them, though.

robm_2007
01-09-10, 00:29
What if I've always felt that I'm not a human but in fact a tiger (trapped in a human body of course). Does that make me a tiger now? :D

maybe if you were like Tarzan, and were raised by Gorillas, in your mind, you are a Gorilla trapped in a human's body.

Phisically, you are a human, mentally you are an ape.

Love2Raid
01-09-10, 00:30
Coming soon to TRF - sexuality displayed under the users avatar.
Some people already do that...:o

TRfan23
Wait a minute.

Are transgendered people, people who are born to have the mind of the opposite sex of their body.

Say for instance a guy was born, but his mind told him he was female. But his body was actually male?

I thought transgendered people were people who were born both with male & female physical parts? :confused:

larafan25
thats why they are Transgendered. they arent physically/biologically a female. so i could say they are male and female, and would be right. but they arent Intersexed/ or a Hermaphrodite. its all complicated.

Cool, so if I decide I'm a female in a man's body I'm now a lesbian? :tea:

Well no, you don't decide, you go through a possibly troubling childhood with confusing thoughts and eventually come to the conclusion that you may appear on the outside to be a straight male but now that you are able to identify and arrange your emotions and thoughts you realize you are indeed a female who is a lesbian.

However this does beg a huge question, sexuality is soooo physical, we cannot deny that.

So I am a guy on the outside who likes men, but I am a female, then I will be going after men, but the men I go after will not want my male parts so I will need to find a gay man, but once my operation is done that man might not want anything to do with my body.

Mad Tony
maybe if you were like Tarzan, and were raised by Gorillas, in your mind, you are a Gorilla trapped in a human's body.

Phisically, you are a human, mentally you are an ape.But I wanna be a tiger! :(

Legends
01-09-10, 00:31
I guess now you're a Tiger, Mad Tony! :vlol:

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:32
Your poll options are so shallow and 'dumb'. It's not even 'straight' in the first place, why couldn't you just add:

- Heterosexual
- Homosexual
- Transgendered
- Bisexual

or for the fun part: Trysexual ;)

It's sexuality, and 'straight' is just another label like Gay, lesbian, etc.

I'm surprised a moderator even opened a poll like this. It's not about sexuality or the way of people's views, it's just the way the options are...

'NON-STRAIGHT MALE' my god, what planet are you from?

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:33
Wait a minute.

Are transgendered people, people who are born to have the mind of the opposite sex of their body.

Say for instance a guy was born, but his mind told him he was female. But his body was actually male?

I thought trans-gendered people were people who were born both with male & female physical parts? :confused:

No that is hermaphrodites, but they do not have fully both parts, bits and pieces I guess.

This also begs a huge question.

How do you know you are another gender in your mind? Are you a boy who plays with dolls? Because that doesn't make you a girl, what is this psychology that has to do with it? I'm interested/:/

TRhalloween
There is a very thin line between what makes you male and what makes you a female.

Phlip
Wait a minute.

I thought transgendered people were people who were born both with male & female physical parts? :confused:
I thought transsexuals where people who've HAD the operation.
Just because you want to be a straight female, doesn't make you one.
I never said anything like that...

Mad Tony
Here's what would've been best:

Straight
Bi
Gay/Lesbian

Done.

ChingKong
straight male :)

i remember the last poll on sexuality we had featured an option that read 'asexual'

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:34
There is a very thin line between what makes you male and what makes you a female.

You mean a very thin penis.

JK

TombOfRaiders

I almost clicked Straight Female at first! :o

robm_2007
Wait a minute.

AFAIK-

Transvestite- Straight Person who dresses as the opposite sex

Drag Queen/King- Bi/ Gay person who dress as the opposite sex

Transgendered- Person who's mental gender is opposite of their Physical one.

Intersex/Hermaphrodite- person with both male and female genitalia. its very rare for them to have both parts that are fully or equally developed; they are usually more male or female than the other-- they just have some extra stuff from the lesser gender.

(Pre-Op)Transexual- person who gets a sex change, not including the genitalia reassignment surgeries.

(Post-Op)Transexual- person who gets a sex change, including the genatalia reassignment surgeries.

Asexual- person who finds neither men nor women sexually attractive.

Pansexual- person who finds all of the above sexually attractive (except Asexual, that doesnt count)

Legends
Your poll options are so shallow and 'dumb'. It's not even 'straight' in the first place, why couldn't you just add:

- Heterosexual
- Homosexual
- Transgendered
- Bisexual

It's sexuality, and 'straight' is just another label like Gay, lesbian, etc.

I'm surprised a moderator even opened a poll like this. It's not about sexuality or the way of people's views, it's just the way the options are...

'NON-STRAIGHT MALE' my god, what planet are you from?

I completely agree.

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:35

- Heterosexual
- Homosexual
- Transgendered
- Bisexual

It's because I wanted to have both genders, so I would have had to have twice as many options. And I wanted simplicity.

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:35
Here's what would've been best:

Straight
Bi
Gay/Lesbian

Done.

Yes, there. Any objections?!

Love2Raid
01-09-10, 00:36
Jesus Christ, maybe there should just be a new poll and don't forget about the Drag Queen option! >_>

Encore

Your body makes that distinction, whether you like it or not. That's exactly why people who feel a different gender do the surgeries necessary to have the appropriate physical body. So no, I definitely don't agree with you here. The differences are tremendous and fundamental.

larafan25
AFAIK-

Transvestite- Straight Person who dresses as the opposite sex

Drag Queen/King- Bi/ Gay person who dress as the opposite sex

Transgendered- Person who's mental gender is opposite of their Physical one.

Intersex/Hermaphrodite- person with both male and female genatlia. its very rare for them to have both parts that are fully or equally developed; they are usually more male or female than the other-- they just have some extra stuff from the lesser gender.

(Pre-Op)Transexual- person who gets a sex change, not including the genatalia reassignment surgeries.

(Post-Op)Transexual- person who gets a sex change, including the genatalia reassignment surgeries.

Asexual- person who finds neither men nor women sexually attractive.

Pansexual- person who finds all of the above sexually attractive (except Asexual, that doesnt count)

Woah I have never heard of Pansexual, makes me want eggs for some reason.:)

Phlip
^Because it has the word pan in it. :pYes, there. Any objections?!

If it had that, but a few more sets of them options for the different genders and different gender'd transsexuals, then yeah.

xcrushterx
01-09-10, 00:37
This isn't quite the debate I would expect to see in a thread on sexuality here. :pi:

larafan25
Your body makes that distinction, whether you like it or not. That's exactly why people who feel a different gender do the surgeries necessary to have the appropriate physical body. So no, I definitely don't agree with you here. The differences are tremendous and fundamental.

Wait...are there any psychological differences between male and female?

grayfox360
It's because I wanted to have both genders, so I would have had to have twice as many options. And I wanted simplicity.

Heterosexual = Your very own 'STRAIGHT' guys and gals

Homosexual = Gay's and lesbians

Transgendered = Male stuck on a woman's body, and the other way around for females.

Bisexual = Boys on boys and girls, and the other way around.

and Trysexual, trying-everything-out.

And people can comment if they want, so If they chose Heterosexual, they'd say, 'I'm a heterosexual guy'.

as for me, 'Other' I'm trysexual.

Legends
And I wanted simplicity.
Then you failed.

Straight
Bi
Gay/Lesbian.

Done.

That's simple. And non-stupid. :p

Johnnay
01-09-10, 00:38

This

I demand a repoll.. Really this poll options are stupid, as others said why not put gay/bi, transgender e.t.c

Phlip
Jesus Christ, maybe there should just be a new poll and don't forget about the Drag Queen option! >_>
:vlol: :vlol:

They were talking mentally, I think. In which case I agree with them.Heterosexual = Your very own 'STRAIGHT' guys and gals

Homosexual = Gay's and lesbians

Transgendered = Male stuck on a woman's body, and the other way around for females.

Bisexual = Boys on boys and girls, and the other way around.

and Trysexual, trying-everything-out.

And people can comment if they want, so If they chose Heterosexual, they'd say, 'I'm a heterosexual guy'.

as for me, 'Other' I'm trysexual.

I wanted the different genders in the options, remember!

larafan25
^Because it has the word pan in it. :p

If it had that, but a few more sets of them options for the different genders and different gender'd transsexuals, then yeah.

But why?

The thread asks for sexuality, regardless of gender in physical or psychological state.

robm_2007

OMG, you idiot....LOLZA.

EDIT
OMG, im the idiot, i thought it said physical!!!

:o

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:39
OMG, you idiot....LOLZA.

Hey!

What are they then?

Love2Raid
Woah I have never heard of Pansexual, makes me want eggs for some reason.:)
Not that kind of pan! :vlol:

Pan is Greek, it means 'all', if I remember it correctly...

VictorXD
Bisexual male. Tehee.

larafan25
Not that kind of pan! :vlol:

Pan is Greek, it means 'all', if I remember it correctly...

I see....I still associate the word pan with eggs....maybe bacon too.:)

Phlip
But why?

The thread asks for sexuality, regardless of gender in physical or psychological state.

But I wanted to have what gender you were (psychologically).

robm_2007
01-09-10, 00:40
Hey!

What are they then?

my edited is above :)

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:41
But I wanted to have what gender you were (psychologically).

So then this...

Gay male
Bi male
Straight male
Asexual male

Gay female
Straight female
Bi female
Asexual female

Done

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:41
Can some moderator just close this one? It's really becoming 'DRAMA'.

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:42

I absolutely hate when people ask for discussions to be closed.

Yes it is a chaotic discussion, but things are being figured out, what's the big deal?

robm_2007

its just a lot of confusion and learning; none of it is offensive.

Hey!

What are they then?

OMG, you idiot....LOLZA.

EDIT
OMG, im the idiot, i thought it said physical!!!

:o

xcrushterx
I actually believe there are psychological differences between males and females. Something in the brain makes it male/female, correct? And men trapped in womens bodies and vice versa is actually a disorder that many people have.

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:43
So then this...

Gay male
Bi male
Straight male
Asexual male

Gay female
Straight female
Bi female
Asexual female

Done

YES, except we'd need another batch of sexualities for transsexuals wouldn't we?

TRhalloween
Good point but I swear I'm trying to get to something XD

It's not your thread :confused:

larafan25
I actually believe there are psychological differences between males and females. Something in the brain makes it male/female, correct? And men trapped in womens bodies and vice versa is actually a disorder that many people have.

I know this...but what are the differences...it has to be something deep and non shallow...that I don't understand.:p

Encore
01-09-10, 00:44

I would say yes. Derived from a woman's instincts to care for the children and a man's instincts to fight to protect the group, for example. But they've been surrounded by layers of much more complex differences, those that come from societies themselves, and these can be changed by cultural evolution. So in the end, and in the modern "westernized" world, those differences are becoming irrelevant. I only said what I said because the person I quoted didn't explain themselves further, and I assumed the physical differences weren't important to them.

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:45
Figure it out?

Things like this are also learned in schools and education. Books for instance, are a very, very good resource...

and, asking what Intersex is, or Pansexuality...? :confused: C'mon, WIKIPEDIA people.

xcrushterx
I know this...but what are the differences...it has to be something deep and non shallow...that I don't understand.:p

I don't know exactly. It's not something I've researched, I just know of it in passing.

I think it's something in the brain that's a different shape or size for each gender.

larafan25
I would say yes. Derived from a woman's instincts to care for the children and a man's instincts to fight to protect the group, for example. But they've been surrounded by layers of much more complex differences, those that come from societies themselves, and these can be changed by cultural evolution. So in the end, and in the modern "westernized" world, those differences are becoming irrelevant. I only said what I said because the person I quoted didn't explain themselves further, and I assumed the physical differences weren't important to them.

I see....well thanks for explaining.:)

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:46
Good point but I swear I'm trying to get to something XD

It's not your thread :confused:

It's 'our discussion'. It's getting 'Drama', so might aswell, just close it.

@ and you are a Twilight fan, so your argument doesen't count! ;)

Legends
01-09-10, 00:46
grayfox, Do you expect us to not discuss and never any drama.. really?

I absolutely hate when people ask for discussions to be closed.

Yes it is a chaotic discussion, but things are being figured out, what's the big deal?
Me too. Even though it's a dumb thread it doesn't need to be closed. At least not when something so stupid got made in the first place. :vlol:

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:47
Figure it out?

Things like this are also learned in schools and education. Books for instance, are a very, very good resource...

and, asking what Intersex is, or Pansexuality...? :confused: C'mon, WIKIPEDIA people.

Schools hardly teach sexuality, and definitely don't teach it at the age when you are actually wondering or being teesed about it.

Also wiki is not a trusted source, the info is not reliable, people make stuff up.

xcrushterx
01-09-10, 00:47
Well to be fair, that's not really your call :p

Love2Raid
01-09-10, 00:48
I don't think closing threads about topics like this so fast will solve the 'problem' (which is misunderstanding, not drama).

xcrushterx

Jackson Rathbone =/= Twilight.

TRhalloween

It's not that dramatic. I haven't even eaten any popcorn yet.

And I am not a Twilight fan >:/

larafan25

You are homosexual, thus you have not rights on this forum.

Oh wait....hmmm....:pi:

TRfan23
01-09-10, 00:50
Well good luck debating/figuring out over the poll... :o

Finally after trying to figure out what Transgender means for agessss, I finally get it... In a sexuality poll lol!

Quite surprised how this threads turned out :vlol:

@grayfox360 - Believe me I used Wikipedia for Transgendered like 7 times, I couldn't understand any of it!
Same for pansexuality, though after deep thinking I figured that one out.

robm_2007
Figure it out?

they do not teach this in schools....
adn we are asking, cuz we dont know and what better way to get an answwer, then from live people? also other ppl muigh tbe wondering.

I see....well thanks for explaining.:)
if you are a transgendered boy, you just feel like you should be a woman; their voice, physical appearnace, dress like them, etc.

ts the opposite of how you know you are a boy.

so, every dramatic discussion should never happen? Okay we should have let Hitler do his thing, while we dont even bother to discuss how to cause his and the nazi's downfall.....:whi:

its dramatic, cuz ppl are all over the place with what and who are called which terms. theres no insults or bashing, so this drama is Good Drama.

grayfox360
You are homosexual, thus you have not rights on this forum.

Oh wait....hmmm....:pi:

That's just shallow, larafan.

and no, I didn't say I'm a homosexual.

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:51
That's just shallow, larafan.

It was a joke...and your sexuality doesn't matter to me...you are fine just the way you are.

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:52
It's not that dramatic. I haven't even eaten any popcorn yet.

And I am not a Twilight fan >:/

Chill, that guy in your avie, is in Twilight, so I implied that you were. I also joked. And in the end, I just shared my views, been checking these forums out, and 'Drama' is like the second name.

NemesisxAngelus
01-09-10, 00:52

That makes two of us. So far, so good. :mis:

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:53
It was a joke...and your sexuality doesn't matter to me...you are fine just the way you are.

I'm fine by that.

:) :hug:

:}hello friend
01-09-10, 00:53
I'm a trans-robosexual, thank you very much.

Phlip
01-09-10, 00:54
Welcome to TRF.
grayfox, Do you expect us to not discuss and never any drama.. really?

Me too. Even though it's a dumb thread it doesn't need to be closed. At least not when something so stupid got made in the first place. :vlol:

You haven't actually said what's wrong with it... The options are fine. I just wanted simplicity because because I wanted to have the separate genders there'd have to be too many options.

Legends
01-09-10, 00:54
"Non-straight" then? Or perhaps "Other"?

You can check both boxes! Unfortunately, those are the only two options. So you can't be anything in between. And be sure to check the right one. Or you'll get stuck there.

TRhalloween
01-09-10, 00:56
Chill, that guy in your avie, is in Twilight, so I implied that you were. I also joked. And in the end, I just shared my views, been checking these forums out, and 'Drama' is like the second name.

I'm not angry.

grayfox360
01-09-10, 00:56
"Non-straight" then? Or perhaps "Other"?

You can check both boxes! Unfortunately, those are the only two options. So you can't be anything in between. And be sure to check the right one. Or you'll get stuck there. :p

Legends, I alredy checked 'Other'. and I did say I was Trysexual, so, yeah, I know that the options are very limited, but it's just the way Philip thought for it, a Moderator should of putted more mind into it before making this poll a public, forum poll.

and, @ Philip, thanks. :D / @ TRhalloween, let's not be.

Rai
01-09-10, 00:58
Female and straight.

TippingWater
01-09-10, 00:58
I am a non-straight male , but what is sexuality anyway ? I think we as humans spend too much time with irrelevant things like this , we need labels , to make us feel like we are in control and we need to feel like we know everything , when in reality we know nothing .

larafan25
01-09-10, 00:59
Legends, I alredy checked 'Other'. and I did say I was Trysexual, so, yeah, I know that the options are very limited, but it's just the way Philip thought for it, a Moderator should of putted more mind into it before making this poll a public, forum poll.

and, @ Philip, thanks. :D / @ TRhalloween, let's not be.

What is trysexual?

Legends
01-09-10, 01:00
You haven't actually said what's wrong with it... The options are fine. I just wanted simplicity because because I wanted to have the separate genders there'd have to be too many options.
If I haven't, then I think everyone else pretty much has. Example: HERE (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4863203&postcount=63).

I was just joking. Seems suiting for this thread. :p Welcome BTW. :wve:

TRhalloween
@ TRhalloween, let's not be.

And not be I shall.

grayfox360
What is trysexual?

Male/Female, trying everything and anything out, with anyone. Much like Bisexuality, but some of 'us' do it with animals too. Ha-Ha.

I haven't tried that one... yet.

t-raider26
You'd think there'd be more straight males considering its a Tomb Raider forum :p

Phlip
01-09-10, 01:01
If I haven't, then I think everyone else pretty much has. Example: HERE (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.php?p=4863203&postcount=63).

How many times have I said I wanted the gender options to be in there and that with them and every sexuality, it'd be a mess?

grayfox360
01-09-10, 01:02
You'd think there'd be more straight males considering its a Tomb Raider forum :p

I guess Lara made us go gay. j/k

Love2Raid
01-09-10, 01:02
Male/Female, trying everything and anything out, with anyone. Much like Bisexuality, but some of 'us' do it with animals too. Ha-Ha.

O_o

kthnxbai

TippingWater
01-09-10, 01:03

Well , Lara is a lesbian and Zip and Alistair are gay :)

larafan25

Wait....umm...what?

Draco
It would be nice if a poll for once didn't have the super annoying redundancy of choosing an option and then telling the frackin world. Discussing the poll is what the thread is for. NOT SPAM. RAWR.

grayfox360
O_o

kthnxbai

:vlol:

LOVED that reaction.

t-raider26
01-09-10, 01:04
Well , Lara is a lesbian and Zip and Alistair are gay :)

:vlol: Very true

grayfox360
01-09-10, 01:04
Wait....umm...what?

Do you really need an explanation?

t-raider26
01-09-10, 01:05
And for the record, I think the options are fine :tmb:

larafan25
01-09-10, 01:05

LOVED that reaction.

Animals don't want to have sex with people...how do you know when an animal wants to have sex?

Legends
01-09-10, 01:06
How many times have I said I wanted the gender options to be in there and that with them and every sexuality, it'd be a mess?
It wouldn't be a mess. This thread is a mess. A stupid annoying mess!

grayfox360
01-09-10, 01:07
Animals don't want to have sex with people...how do you know when an animal wants to have sex?

I don't. and I didn't say I did it, it's just that I heard and read that some people do it.

and it's not just about with animals, doing it just differently, and doing things that most people don't do, hence, TRYING it out. Get it?

larafan25
01-09-10, 01:08
I don't. and I didn't say I did it, it's just that I heard and read that some people do it.

Oh...ok.

So TRY means to try out anything?

So you do have a sexuality, but you just do things with everything because...?

I'm confused.:)

grayfox360
01-09-10, 01:10
Oh...ok.

So TRY means to try out anything?

So you do have a sexuality, but you just do things with everything because...?

I'm confused.:)

because...

I want to satisfy my lust.

Isn't that what sex is about?

Oh, it's also about 'love'. Ugh, it's so ****ing overrated.

and let's just stop now or this will go in a very 18+ direction.

larafan25
01-09-10, 01:12
because...

I want to satisfy my lust.

Isn't that what sex is about?

Oh, it's also about 'love'. Ugh, it's so ****ing overrated.

and let's just stop now or this will go in a very 18+ direction.

Oh...well...actually sex is for reproducing, however there is indeed a lot more to it.

So you actually lust for things other than people?

Hairhelmet12
01-09-10, 01:33
Non-straight Male

:D

MattTR
01-09-10, 02:10
Non-straight male.

Wow do I have to be called non-straight though? It sounds so.. off. Oh well. :whi:

:gay:

Phlip
01-09-10, 02:11
It wouldn't be a mess. This thread is a mess. A stupid annoying mess!

You've partly made it a mess with your pointless posts about how the options are apparently stupid when I've explained why they're the way they are over and over.

Anyway...

MattTR
01-09-10, 02:17
You've partly made it a mess with your pointless posts about how the options are apparently stupid when I've explained why they're the way they are over and over.

Anyway...

We had a thread like this a few of months ago, it was what is your sexual orientation?

No one seemed to be offended by the poll options, just sayin'. :o

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=166771&highlight=sexual+orientation

Phlip
For the 100th time, I wanted gender options.

tranniversary119
Straight Male.

Paddy
01-09-10, 02:22
Im straight.

Drone
01-09-10, 04:29
Straight

IceColdLaraCroft
01-09-10, 04:46
I'm sl.utty

Melonie Tomb Raider
01-09-10, 04:48
Straight female :D

Draco
01-09-10, 04:50
Straight female :D

Gee, didn't see that coming :p

Kiss-Bite
01-09-10, 05:01
Non-straight male... well most of the time..

QiX
01-09-10, 05:09
Straight male. But in video games I roleplay gay females mostly :D

Chain Raider
01-09-10, 05:15
Other=Bisexual :p

Im so there

MattTR
01-09-10, 05:19
Non-straight male... well most of the time..

It's Lara Croft isn't it? :eek: :p

Kiss-Bite
01-09-10, 05:23
Awww... you got me sir. :p

IceColdLaraCroft
01-09-10, 05:26

Draco
01-09-10, 05:31
Straight male. But in video games I roleplay gay females mostly :D

Man after my broheart.

CerebralAssassin
01-09-10, 06:22
Straight Male

^Putting those in big letters so everyone get's it...:p

scoopy_loopy
01-09-10, 07:40
Why have a "non-straight" option, but make bisexual "other"? I thought that was for transgender.

SIGH.

Orionvalentine
01-09-10, 08:24
I'm a fa- Non-straight male... :ton:

xXhayleyroxXx
01-09-10, 08:37
Straight Female :)

jaywalker
01-09-10, 08:44
Straight Male, altho my better half is always questioning it ;)

Admles
01-09-10, 08:44
Straight male :)

Archetype
01-09-10, 08:49
straight male

KurtisLonely
01-09-10, 09:12
Non-straight male.

Wow do I have to be called non-straight though? It sounds so.. off. Oh well. :whi:

I voted Non-Straight Male as well, and just like MattTR (and about half of the "non-straight voters?") It just sounds off..

Some people have had quite some problems with friends and family for not accepting them or even bullies at school or something.
"non-straight" sounds like it's not normal :S

Omg!! I might have a chance =D :yah: :p :vlol:

scoopy_loopy
01-09-10, 09:16
Non-straight male!

It sounds so... secretive and dangerous this way :cln:

tonyme
01-09-10, 09:32
I'm a NSM.:pi:

Mikky
01-09-10, 09:35
Non-straight? Never heard that expression before. :p

I'm gay, btw. :)

Draco
01-09-10, 09:44

Que?

scoopy_loopy
01-09-10, 09:47
Que?

Apparently he offered one too many suggestions on how to redecorate the sitting room. :pi:

sandygrimm
01-09-10, 09:49
Curious to know what 'other' stand for?:p

Dina_Croft
01-09-10, 09:52
Straight Female :wve:

Legend of Lara
01-09-10, 10:06
Curious to know what 'other' stand for?:p

Unsure or asexual? idk :p

toxicraider
01-09-10, 10:08
non-straight (AKA bendy) Male :ton:

NemesisxAngelus
01-09-10, 10:08
Unsure or asexual? idk :p

Asexuals still have a preference, unless they're aromantic as well. :p

Legend of Lara
01-09-10, 10:16
Asexuals still have a preference, unless they're aromantic as well. :p

I'm not an expert on the subject. D:

Mikky
01-09-10, 10:16
What does "asexual" mean?

Legend of Lara
01-09-10, 10:18

No sexual attraction.

scoopy_loopy
01-09-10, 10:18

It's a term for people who dislike sexual intimacy.

toxicraider
01-09-10, 10:23
It means either you have no sexual orientation, or no interest in sex.

NemesisxAngelus
01-09-10, 10:39
I shall cite Wiki on this one:

Asexuals, while typically lacking in sexual desire for either sex, may engage in purely emotional romantic relationships.[17][18][19] Terms concerning this:

aromantic: lack of romantic attraction towards anyone of any gender
biromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of either gender
heteroromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of the opposite gender
homoromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of the same gender
panromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of any gender or lack of gender
transromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of variant or ambiguous gender
polyromantic: romantic attraction towards person(s) of more than one gender or sex but without implying, as biromantic does, that there are only two genders or sexes

Hopefully does that clear a bit up for you confused folk. :p

ryan91
01-09-10, 11:20
str8 as a disco stick male.

dizzydoil
01-09-10, 11:24
non-straight male

jarekhanzelka
01-09-10, 11:34
Straight male.

thecentaur
01-09-10, 11:54
i like dudes and chicks :B

HappyShannon
01-09-10, 11:56
I'm one of the 5 non-straight females :D :vlol:

*laralover*
01-09-10, 11:59
Straight female. I admire women alot though and i have no problem saying women are hot yet anything sexual disgusts me so yeah..lol

Psychos'Я'Us
01-09-10, 12:02
Non-straight Male.

robbie_rawr
01-09-10, 12:09
Wow theres alot of homosexuals here! :tea:
I guess i like guys too. :D

pinklaralover
01-09-10, 12:12
Straight female:)

Lost_Soul
01-09-10, 12:13
Straight female

jackles
01-09-10, 12:18
Legends, I alredy checked 'Other'. and I did say I was Trysexual, so, yeah, I know that the options are very limited, but it's just the way Philip thought for it, a Moderator should of putted more mind into it before making this poll a public, forum poll.and, @ Philip, thanks. :D / @ TRhalloween, let's not be.

Speaking for myself as a mod (and I guess most of us do the same) we are asked to do polls on behalf of members who give us the options that THEY want us to post. We don't generally change things because our input might totally change the sense of what the person wants. I usually expect that the pollster has thought out what they want to do and I just carry out their bidding.

After all we have enough to do keeping an eye on any 'drama'....... ;)

Jo269976
01-09-10, 12:26
Non-straight male? Non-straight female?

It's called homosexuality.

the ancient
01-09-10, 12:29
^:vlol:

straight Male :)

scoopy_loopy
01-09-10, 12:29
Edit: Ooops, wrong thread.

Phlip
01-09-10, 12:39
Why have a "non-straight" option, but make bisexual "other"? I thought that was for transgender.

SIGH.
"Other" is for people with gender issues. idk, ask Ward Dragon since she thought it'd be best to put it there just to be safe. :)
Non-straight male? Non-straight female?

It's called homosexuality.

Yeah, but I wanted gender divisions and there'd be way too many options otherwise.

Legend 4ever
01-09-10, 12:42
Being trans has nothing to do with who you're attracted to lol

Cochrane
01-09-10, 12:45
Those results are surprising, statistically speaking.

Phlip
01-09-10, 12:46
Those results are surprising, statistically speaking.

I'm not surprised in the slightest. :D

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 12:48
What I find puzzling is that for the females the result above fall in line roughly with national statistics - yet the male ones are completely different.

jackles
01-09-10, 12:54
I think generally this is a pretty tolerant forum. So people of whatever sexuality will feel comfortable here. Maybe gamers on other forums would be less open to others whatever their sexual inclinations.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 12:57
I think generally this is a pretty tolerant forum. So people of whatever sexuality will feel comfortable here. Maybe gamers on other forums would be less open to others whatever their sexual inclinations.I find it very hard to believe that more than half of male internet users are gay or bi. I would expect about 15%-20% at the most.

Avalon SARL
01-09-10, 13:00
Straight Male :)

Phlip
01-09-10, 13:07
I find it very hard to believe that more than half of male internet users are gay or bi. I would expect about 15%-20% at the most.

Not male internet users, male TR fans. TR has something... gayish about it. :D It's probably because it has a female lead.

TRhalloween
01-09-10, 13:08
Not male internet users, male TR fans. TR has something... gayish about it. :D It's probably because it has a female lead.
:mad:

Simochka
01-09-10, 13:09
gay male

Lara's home
01-09-10, 13:10
Non-straight male.

I thought you came out as gay not too long ago?
Either way, straight male.

adventurerLara
01-09-10, 13:11
Non-straight female.

I have to say, the ratios suprise me.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 13:12
Not male internet users, male TR fans. TR has something... gayish about it. :D It's probably because it has a female lead.I've never bought the idea that Tomb Raider has anything gay about it nor do I believe Lara is some kind of gay icon. Controlling a hot woman with huge breasts and going around shooting stuff sounds like something that would appeal to a lot of men. In fact, until I came here I was always under the assumption that Tomb Raider was perceived as quite a manly game. Lara was originally quite a tomboy. I grew up watching male family members playing Tomb Raider and I've never been called gay for playing Tomb Raider.

HappyShannon
01-09-10, 13:15
Non-straight female.

I have to say, the ratios suprise me.

Ikr? I expected more non-straight girls than this, and less non-straight guys :p

Admles
01-09-10, 13:18
I find it very hard to believe that more than half of male internet users are gay or bi. I would expect about 15%-20% at the most.
The entire internet? Probably not

But a forum that essentially is about a strong female character who could be considered a gay icon? It's highly probable

Andyroo
01-09-10, 13:19
Non-straight Male.

TRhalloween
01-09-10, 13:19
I've never bought the idea that Tomb Raider has anything gay about it nor do I believe Lara is some kind of gay icon. Controlling a hot woman with huge breasts and going around shooting stuff sounds like something that would appeal to a lot of men. In fact, until I came here I was always under the assumption that Tomb Raider was perceived as quite a manly game. Lara was originally quite a tomboy. I grew up watching male family members playing Tomb Raider and I've never been called gay for playing Tomb Raider.

And gay men are men too.

Sexual orientation is not linked to why people play the game.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 13:22
And gay men are men too.

Sexual orientation is not linked to why people play the game.Really? I thought they were aliens.

The point I was making there was that I've always thought of Tomb Raider (maybe not so much now) as a typical guy's game.

TRhalloween
01-09-10, 13:27
Really? I thought they were aliens.

The point I was making there was that I've always thought of Tomb Raider (maybe not so much now) as a typical guy's game.

something that would appeal to a lot of men.

You didn't say "straight men", you said "men" as if gay men aren't actually men. So don't patronize me.

Legend 4ever
01-09-10, 13:27
Really? I thought they were aliens.

All gay icons are strong women and mostly not girly girls. Almost in every case a woman has to have a "flaw" or a distinctive characteristic about her personality to be a gay icon.

Bette Midler, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Lara Coft, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Liza Minnelli, Cher etc. If you think about it, all those women have something different about themselves, a challenge in their life or a struggle and I guess that can be one explanation why gay people like them and some identify.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 13:33
You didn't say "straight men", you said "men" as if gay men aren't actually men. So don't patronize me.Don't make stupid comments then.

All gay icons are strong women and mostly not girly girls. Almost in every case a woman has to have a "flaw" or a distinctive characteristic about her personality to be a gay icon.

Bette Midler, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, Lara Coft, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Liza Minnelli, Cher etc. If you think about it, all those women have something different about themselves, a challenge in their life or a struggle and I guess that can be one explanation why gay people like them and some identify.Just because Lara is a woman doesn't make her a gay icon. What, is every female lead video game character a gay icon now?

]{eith
01-09-10, 13:35
After all we have enough to do keeping an eye on any 'drama'....... ;)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1qs3i7amh1qa9jhzo1_500.png

Legend 4ever
01-09-10, 13:37
Don't make stupid comments then.

Just because Lara is a woman doesn't make her a gay icon. What, is every female lead video game character a gay icon now?

Can you read my post again? Not just a woman: a strong woman, independent, smart and sexy, beautiful and intelligent. Also, not your typical girl, different from a norm. That's what attracts a lot of gay people. Not all, but some.

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 13:39
Can you read my post again? Not just a woman: a strong woman, independent, smart and sexy, beautiful and intelligent. Also, not your typical girl, different from a norm. That's what attracts a lot of gay people. Not all, but some.Yeah, still don't see it. How does the fact that Lara is all those things make her a gay icon?

The only place I've even seen her referred to a gay icon is here.

TRhalloween
01-09-10, 13:39
Can you read my post again? Not just a woman: a strong woman, independent, smart and sexy, beautiful and intelligent. Also, not your typical girl, different from a norm. That's what attracts a lot of gay people. Not all, but some.

I'm sure that attracts straight men as well.

toxicraider
01-09-10, 14:07
The point I was making there was that I've always thought of Tomb Raider (maybe not so much now) as a typical straight guy's game.
Fixed ;)
Your comment was the 'stupid' one

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 14:10
Fixed ;)
Your comment was the 'stupid' oneA typical guy is one that is sexually attracted to women, is it not?

Phlip
01-09-10, 14:11
^You're right.:mad:
What?
I've never bought the idea that Tomb Raider has anything gay about it nor do I believe Lara is some kind of gay icon. Controlling a hot woman with huge breasts and going around shooting stuff sounds like something that would appeal to a lot of men. In fact, until I came here I was always under the assumption that Tomb Raider was perceived as quite a manly game. Lara was originally quite a tomboy. I grew up watching male family members playing Tomb Raider and I've never been called gay for playing Tomb Raider.

This is exactly what I thought when I noticed there were a lot of gay people here. It's kinda funny seeing as Lara's always been advertised as a sex icon. Seeing as about only 30-40% of TR fans are actually attracted to women, maybe they should stop sexing her up. :vlol:

Lara's home
01-09-10, 14:15
^This is a forum. This does in no way represent the fanbase. We probably represent less than 1% of the it. Lara is still a huge sex symbol in gaming.

Capt. Murphy
01-09-10, 14:18
Straight Dude... That's me.

Another Lara
01-09-10, 14:23
I really don't get what this debate is about?!?!

Why should it be an issue that Lara is seen as a gay icon by some people? Does that take straight guys' (who play the game) sexuality into question....?!

No it doesn't, unless you passionately defend your sexuality which makes people think... are you even sure what side of the sexual fence you are actually on! ;)

Anyways, Lara can be seen as one hot piece of ass by a straight guy and an ass whooping cool chick to look up to by women and gay guys, there's no right or wrong answer in this and there shouldn't be; I think it's cool that she can be both!

Phlip
01-09-10, 14:43
^This is a forum. This does in no way represent the fanbase. We probably represent less than 1% of the it. Lara is still a huge sex symbol in gaming.

It's still an accurate ratio, unless you think more straight than gay people use forums in general or something like that.

Legend 4ever
01-09-10, 15:10
I'm sure that attracts straight men as well.

Nope. They mostly like her for the way she looks.

Phlip
01-09-10, 15:11
Nope. They mostly like her for the way she looks.

I'm sure a good percentage of straight men are also interested in the level design, stories and artefacts. XD

Legend 4ever
01-09-10, 15:17
I'm sure a good percentage of straight men are also interested in the level design, stories and artefacts. XD

Probably. But that was not what my quote was saying. Most straight men don't give a **** about Lara being a liberated, strong woman.

Oh and, no they shouldn't stop sexing her up because there are people who still enjoy female beauty even if they don't want to have sex with women.

Lara's home
01-09-10, 15:20
It's still an accurate ratio, unless you think more straight than gay people use forums in general or something like that.
No, it's not. It's like asking in class who gets laid, and then use the results from that one class to represent your city.

Tomb-Dude
01-09-10, 15:30
Probably. But that was not what my quote was saying. Most straight men don't give a **** about Lara being a liberated, strong woman.

Oh and, no they shouldn't stop sexing her up because there are people who still enjoy female beauty even if they don't want to have sex with women.

wow... Thats a bit much. I'm a straight male (bold for the poll), and personally don't find pixels attracting. I'm more interested in the story, level design and everything else :vlol:
As are many of straight male i know who have played or do play this game :vlol:

It's only the sick people who are desperate who actually think like that.

I know you didn't and dont want to debate but it felt like your labeling straight men there =/

Legend 4ever
01-09-10, 15:34
I know you didn't and dont want to debate but it felt like your labeling straight men there =/

I always debate.

Anyway, all straight men I know have said "Oh, that crappy game with that chick with huge knockers." at the mention of Lara Croft.

peeves
01-09-10, 15:35
Non straight male for me.

Your_Envy*
01-09-10, 15:37
Straight Female. :D

TRfan23
01-09-10, 15:38
I always debate.

Anyway, all straight men I know have said "Oh, that crappy game with that chick with huge knockers." at the mention of Lara Croft.

Yes but true straight male TR fans on here aren't like that :/

Mainly the ones outside this forum, as one's I know say this site is gay...

xcrushterx
01-09-10, 15:39
I always debate.

I don't tend to bring TR up in conversation, but all the non fan straight females I've ever brought it up around have said the same thing.

Tomb-Dude
01-09-10, 15:40
I always debate.

Lol, well i know female who describe lara as that, and they are straight. Gay males and gay female. Lara was always symbolized in cores games with huge breasts. And that is how most people will remember her.

AmericanAssassin
01-09-10, 15:44
Sexuality? Ew, icky. :p

Lukass
01-09-10, 15:59
Non-straight male...

Mad Tony
01-09-10, 15:59
According to the poll so far 82% of females on this forum are straight, yet only 43% of males are straight. There must be a reason for such a huge gap. In other words, 12% of females on this forum are either bi or straight whereas 57% of males are either bi or straight.