PDA

View Full Version : no matter what a person should be treated like all others

ozzman
01-09-10, 21:29
this goes towords Celebrities, i hear stories they get out of prisan/service quicker because their famous, but they should be treated like everybody else, no extra matress, no special treatment, and they should serve the full sentence with out cheating:hea: it makes me think they will never learn their lesson if they get out early, i don't think Lohan will change, they alway say the will. thoughts, comments please

Lara's home
01-09-10, 21:31
Lawl. They have it much worse than us.

robm_2007
01-09-10, 21:32
well youre title made me reread it cuz its a grammatical mess; but i think everyone agrees that non-celebrities and celebs should be treated equally in the criminal justice system.

ozzman
01-09-10, 21:33
well youre title made me reread it cuz its a grammatical mess; but i think everyone agrees that non-celebrities and celebs should be treated equally in the criminal justice system.

well i did almost fail my English Classes that last two years of school :D

Lara's home
01-09-10, 21:33

I disagree. I think they should get away with anything.

A~nything. :pi:

[Xmas]
01-09-10, 21:41
Nowadays being a "celebrity" no longer means the certain someone did something to deserve such a title or when it comes to singers - you don't need to sing at all. Just write a catchy song, use lot of auto-tune and lip-sync! Here you go!
I am sorry but this is just totally unfair, silly and stupid.

Look at the celebrities - Paris Hilton? I don't want to hurt her fans or something like that but she didn't make anything to deserve her fame, she was just "lucky" her rich grandfather or who died and she got all his money.
I won't even start about stupid Beiber and "singers" similar to him. Although they are untalented, didn't make anything to deserve their "fame", they are celebrities.
Actually, everyone can be celebrities these days. Just upload a video of you talking about some random topic on YouTube, make sure to refresh the page a lot and you are famous!

After reading my entire post - yeah this is a little off topic but my point is following: I don't have anything againts celebrities being treated differently than all others but they have to deserve it in the first place.
If they are some untalented whore, I am againts it.

EDIT: lOL! When it comes to crimes - everyone should be judged and treated in the same way!

xXhayleyroxXx
01-09-10, 22:37
I believe in equality so yes, they should indeed be treated as your average citizen when it comes to crime.

Chocola teapot
01-09-10, 22:45
If, for example, I saw Gaga walking down the street... I'd probably fall into an intense fit... and Die of Amazement.

I can't say the same about any randomer though, sadly. :p

Super Badnik
01-09-10, 22:48
I believe in equality so yes, they should indeed be treated as your average citizen when it comes to crime.This. Although celebrities do often have a rough time of it. Can't say it justifies the the much more lenient consequences for their crimes when it wouldn't be the case for others. Espically the recent thing with Paris Hilton, she seems to have it way easy actually.

Dennis's Mom
01-09-10, 23:04
I think celebrity is a double-edge sword. Celebrities get away with a lot, but they are also a target.