PDA

View Full Version : wtf? apple!

IceColdLaraCroft
03-09-10, 12:38
I open my itunes this morning and it says "itunes has an update" so I click it to install. About halfway through it says "itunes has an invalid signature and will not be installed"....but the download came from APPLE
:confused:

anyone else having this issue?

Mikky
03-09-10, 12:44
I love apples. They're so juicy and tasty. :) Can't help you with you're problem as I always downlaod from file sharing sites. Soory.

Niveus
03-09-10, 12:47
I love apples. They're so juicy and tasty. :) Can't help you with you're problem as I always downlaod from file sharing sites. Soory.

What a pointless post. :p
Anyway, I had this problem in the past. I can't remember what I did, I think I just reinstalled iTunes, think I backed up my music, not sure. I haven't used this thing in a long, long time. :o

SLAYER
03-09-10, 12:47
download the updated itunes from thier website.

IceColdLaraCroft
03-09-10, 12:55
download the updated itunes from thier website.

It worked the 2nd time,but my point is that itunes initiated the download. It's an Apple product and the company that made the software said it was invalid!

and Mikky what do you use to listen to your illegally downloaded music?

Legend of Lara
03-09-10, 17:29
and Mikky what do you use to listen to your illegally downloaded music?

Media Player? :p
idk

Avalon SARL
03-09-10, 17:34

:vlol: :p

Well, can't help as I dont use it

IceColdLaraCroft
03-09-10, 17:36
:vlol: with all the "iphone" threads I thought there'd be more people adding to this thread.

I'm not really a fan of apple the laptops are too expensive for what they are, i don't need an iphone I just want a telephone!, ipads are useless and the new itv...sorry there are better companies that've been doing it longer and better.

Cochrane
03-09-10, 17:51
It worked the 2nd time,but my point is that itunes initiated the download. It's an Apple product and the company that made the software said it was invalid!

So maybe Apple’s server broke down. Rare, but it can happen at times like these when everybody is downloading iTunes 10. Just ignore it.

Alpharaider47
03-09-10, 17:55
I haven't updated itunes for some time now :whi: Glad to hear everything's worked for you now though :D

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/864278/kirk-apple-o.gif

Mikky
03-09-10, 17:58
I haven't updated itunes for some time now :whi: Glad to hear everything's worked for you now though :D

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/864278/kirk-apple-o.gif

I really don't see what that has anything to do with it. :vlol:

IceColdLaraCroft
03-09-10, 18:00

The movie has just as many problems as an ipod device.

Alpharaider47
03-09-10, 18:01

The apple :whi:

Mikky
03-09-10, 18:02
The apple :whi:

Yeah, I just realized a second after I made the post. :p Who likes green apples? I think they're too sour to be honest. Red ones are the best. :D

remote91
03-09-10, 18:02
The movie has just as many problems as an ipod device.
:vlol: