PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Home - Tomb Raider/Lara Croft

jamie cowdell
03-09-10, 16:04
http://i56.************/30c2637.jpg
Wouldn’t it be cool if Tomb Raider/Lara Croft had its own public space in Playstation Home where Tomb Raider fans could get together and discuss the game? What are you ideas and thoughts about this? What spaces do you think would be suitable for the Tomb Raider series and what possible rewards/items could players earn? Wouldn’t it be cool if you could access secret Tomb Raider spaces and apartments for completing past games or finding all of the secrets within the game? It would also be cool if there were Tomb Raider mini games and game launching within Home. This would obviously be a PS3 exclusive but that does not matter because Xbox owners have had enough Tomb Raider exclusives for example the Lara Croft avatar items and the Tomb Raider Underworld DLC. What do you think about this idea?

Mikky
03-09-10, 18:10
Yes, that would be awesome! :jmp: I would buy a PS3 just for that! :D

anniversarytr11
03-09-10, 18:11
I think they shoudl but theres only really PS exclusive game franchise spaces :(

Lara_Fan_33
03-09-10, 18:13
I think they shoudl but theres only really PS exclusive game franchise spaces :(

quoted for truth :(

CiaKonwerski
03-09-10, 18:19
Some but not all. RE5 has its own place.

ozzman
03-09-10, 18:31
my person is lara :D, as close as possible that is:D it would be cool though, but i deleted PS home because i didn't want to pay $5 for a couch , there should be ingame money from playing games and stuffs

xXhayleyroxXx
03-09-10, 20:34
Oooo I'd love that :p

voltz
03-09-10, 20:36
Keir had something like this on 2nd life for TRA. I think he tore it down by now.

trlestew
03-09-10, 21:57
quoted for truth :(

Lies :pi:

An Assasins Creed Space
Resident Evil 5 space
Final Fantasy XIII space
more...
Along with many costumes and objects from alot of multiplatform games.

There should be some Lara Croft/Tomb Raider content in PS Home...and I don't mean just a trailer for the newest TR in the virtual cinema :rolleyes: