PDA

View Full Version : Did Lindsay Lohan Hit a Baby in a Stroller with Her Maserati?

tomobond875
03-09-10, 23:40
"We enter the scene at the moment after impact: Lindsay Lohan's shiny black Maserati drives away as a baby begins to cry. A paparazzo says this shaky video depicts Lindsay Lohan hitting a stroller, then fleeing. But does it really?

Freelance paparazzo Brayan Jaime tells Radar he was stalking Lohan with a colleague when "Lindsay took the red light and hit the stroller. It wasn't super hard, but she made impact and hit them. Lindsay pulled to the right, stopped for two seconds, and then just kept going." His video shows the aftermath: Lindsay's car drives one way and the stroller goes another."

Source: The mighty Jalopnik. Read full article:
http://jalopnik.com/5629862/did-lindsay-lohan-hit-a-baby-in-a-stroller-with-her-maserati

Woah. Thats just wrong.

Alpharaider47
03-09-10, 23:43
I don't think she should have been driving in the first place :p

tomobond875
03-09-10, 23:43
It's a woman, she should NEVER be driving :p

Alpharaider47
03-09-10, 23:44
It's a Lohan, she should NEVER be driving :p

Corrected :D

VictorXD
03-09-10, 23:57
Wasn't she supposed to be in jail?

Lenochka
03-09-10, 23:59
It was an accident of course... but what I find terrible is that she drove away without even checking if the baby was alright :S

Love2Raid
03-09-10, 23:59
Oh no you didn't! :ohn:
Wasn't she supposed to be in jail?
Apparently the woman is on the loose again.

Paperdoll
04-09-10, 00:03

I'll make sure to remember to run you over next time I see you ^__^

VictorXD
04-09-10, 00:06
My God, that woman has a certain ability for that then.

tomobond875
Feel free, but wasting a plane ticket and then having to get another car just to run over someone? Hardly worth it :p

Draco
It was an accident of course... but what I find terrible is that she drove away without even checking if the baby was alright :S

Hit and run accidents are a felony.

Melonie Tomb Raider
04-09-10, 00:24
lol she can't stay out of trouble :vlol:

Love2Raid
04-09-10, 00:29
That video doesn't prove anything though, they seem completely unharmed...

Melonie Tomb Raider
04-09-10, 00:30
That video doesn't prove anything though, they seem completely unharmed...

Doesn't matter if they were unharmed. The fact that she hit them and left the scene is a crime.

Love2Raid
04-09-10, 00:33
Did she hit them though? If I were that woman, I wouldn't even let her pass if she did and immediately call the police. Maybe she's illegal...:o

voltz
04-09-10, 00:41
Hit and run certainly is illegal. If this video is real, she could be doing some real jail time without the early leave. (which should have been this way to begin with)

Love2Raid
04-09-10, 00:45
No, I mean the woman with the kid. Maybe she didn't say anything because she is illegal, just speculating here...

Or maybe she never got hit. I don't trust those guys, they blow everything out of proportion just to get attention.

Alpharaider47
04-09-10, 00:47
No, I mean the woman with the kid. Maybe she didn't say anything because she is illegal, just speculating here...

Or maybe she never got hit. I don't trust those guys, they blow everything out of proportion just to get attention.

Well no matter, if it will potentially put Lohan in jail let it go :p Her and Paris Hilton need to actually do some time for once.

Love2Raid
04-09-10, 00:53
This would never have happened if she wasn't released before the 90 days she was supposed to be in jail/rehab. >_>
:p

Alpharaider47
04-09-10, 00:54
This would never have happened if she wasn't released before the 90 days she was supposed to be in jail/rehab. >_>
:p

Exactly :p

Tombraiderx08
04-09-10, 01:29
I dont care what she's gone through, the whole celebrity treatment needs to stop :/ that's just wrong...

Lenochka
04-09-10, 01:35
One of the photogs explained that "ever-so-slightly tapped the stroller — like 1 mile an hour."

She then apparently pulled over, asked the kid's nanny if everything was okay before she then took off!

No report has been filed, so we're more prone to believe this version of the events than the first!

But STILL! LiLo, get it together, gurl!

No killing babies, please! - Perezhilton.com

Ok, well atleast she stopped to be sure things were ok and it wasn't as terrible as some news outlets are making it xD

voltz
04-09-10, 01:46
Her and Paris Hilton need to actually do some time for once.

^This!

WoundedWarsong
04-09-10, 01:52

Oh HAR HAR! Misogynistic humor! How hilarious and clever!

Except not. Ever.

Aphrodite22
04-09-10, 01:54
Lol.

Lara_Fan_33
04-09-10, 01:57
is it wierd that im not the least bit surprized?..

Lara's Nemesis
04-09-10, 02:12
I'm amazed that people are so fascinated with Lohan, from what I have seen her talent is minimal.

If she did do this then I hope she serves time tho, I suppose the mother of the child didn't file a complaint tho.:(

God Horus
04-09-10, 02:22
Lindsay Lohan is an idiot.

Paperdoll
04-09-10, 02:44
Feel free, but wasting a plane ticket and then having to get another car just to run over someone? Hardly worth it :p

It'd be totally worth it, tbh (:

MattTR
04-09-10, 05:05
As long as nobody was hurt.. but wow, it's like all I ever hear about is Lindsay gossip now days. :pi:

LaraLuvrrr
04-09-10, 05:12
She's such an attention seeking train wreck.

I wish noone would talk about her anymore then she'd get her **** together.

Little-Lara
04-09-10, 07:38
TBH, we should never put 'car' 'paparrazi' and 'star' together in the first place, an accident will be inevitable.....specially in Los Angeles cause traffic is absolutely horrible.

Sorry to get OT, but the real blame lies with the shady entertainment corp's like TMZ, they encourage forceful paparazzi behavior, they display it on their shows, and they pay huge amounts of money to the paparazzi.

TMZ has gotten themselves into trouble many times when the stars themselves had to become verbal and physical with them... usually followed by SUV chases right in front of the public, literally inches away from a deadly accident.

xXhayleyroxXx
04-09-10, 09:46
Urgh what an idiot :/ What if she'd actually hurt it? Would she have just drove off?

trXD
04-09-10, 13:19
@everyone in this thread,

... it was just a bump.

Andyroo
04-09-10, 13:32
Urgh what an idiot :/
Yep, she's driving a Maserati. :p
@everyone in this thread,

... it was just a bump.

Could have been 'just a bump' too much, luckily this time it wasn't. A little nudge in the right place could send a light little pram in any direction.
I'm sure someone said "It was just one punch" when a while ago a guy died after being 'king hit'/'sucker punched'.

pEhouse
04-09-10, 13:41
Oh HAR HAR! Misogynistic humor! How hilarious and clever!

Except not. Ever.

This.

I watched the video, maybe it's because I'm not wearing my classes, but i don't see the "bump"? All I see is a woman crossing the streets and some car in the back driving away, but somehow I fail to see the car hitting the stroller? :confused:

tomobond875
04-09-10, 14:27
Yeah, thats what the debate was about on Jalopnik, weather or not she did hit them. Hence, the title is a question.

Oh yeah and sorry for the woman driver thing, I thought I'd get some lulz, obviously not :pi:

Rai
04-09-10, 15:07
Uh, I must be the only one who can't see the bump. It doesn't look like anything to me, just a car passing. I dunno.

Chocola teapot
04-09-10, 15:11
I really thought the title said: Lindsey Lohan Captures Baby with a Masterball!

:vlol:

Other than that, Linday is an IDIOT! D:

Poor Baby! :(

Dina_Croft
04-09-10, 15:20
She's really pathetic.

trXD
04-09-10, 15:23
Could have been 'just a bump' too much, luckily this time it wasn't. A little nudge in the right place could send a light little pram in any direction.
I'm sure someone said "It was just one punch" when a while ago a guy died after being 'king hit'/'sucker punched'.

According to the photographer she was driving "like one mile an hour", when she hit the stroller it must have been literally a bump with practically no danger. Why would a photographer lie?

ryan91
04-09-10, 16:16
well if she did that, it means that baby deserved it.

linzi forever:tea:

I, Tomb Raider
04-09-10, 16:20
I don't think she should have been driving in the first place :p

This. :vlol: :vlol:

toxicraider
04-09-10, 16:49
Uh, I must be the only one who can't see the bump. It doesn't look like anything to me, just a car passing. I dunno.
Yeah.
All I see is a woman walking with a crying baby, and a black car driving past, about 5m away.
Maybe the baby was crying because the car was noisy?

Did anybody else actually watch the video, or did I miss any actual evidence? It looks like total BS.

tomobond875
04-09-10, 16:50
If you read the whole article, you'll see the speculation behind it. Oh yeah and the comments too.

toxicraider
04-09-10, 16:55
If you read the whole article, you'll see the speculation behind it. Oh yeah and the comments too.
Not really.
One person claims the car hit the pram, and managed to film the baby crying, while the car drives past.
Then the photographer/paparazzi claims that the woman only said 'we're fine' because "She was in shock and Hispanic so she was scared."

His story escalatesAnyway, the "not super hard" hit escalated when Brayan retold the harrowing tale (http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/30/lindsay-lohan-hit-and-run-baby-stoller-maserati-cops/) to TMZ: "It was a major hit... knocking 3 of the 4 wheels in the air."He's probably made the whole thing up, and why would he? Because he can sell a supposedly relevent video to journalists for money. ;)

And hey, isn't it illegal to film children without permission?

Andyroo
04-09-10, 16:56
According to the photographer she was driving "like one mile an hour", when she hit the stroller it must have been literally a bump with practically no danger. Why would a photographer lie?
Well I've only read what the OP link says:
Anyway, the "not super hard" hit escalated when Brayan retold the harrowing tale to TMZ: "It was a major hit... knocking 3 of the 4 wheels in the air."
And then in that 'TMZ' article:
Jaime says it was "full impact ... It was a major hit." Jaime tells us the bumper struck the nanny in the leg and hit the stroller "in the middle, knocking 3 of the 4 wheels in the air."
That's said by Brayan Jaime, the freelance paparazzo. The video of her driving away was apparently taken by his friend We asked Jaime about the video his friend shot seconds after the alleged incident So, why would either of them lie? Someone in this position could have any number of reasons to lie about what they see, especially when laws have been broken by someone like Lindsay "No Hands!" Lohan. Or it could be Brayan lying to give his new freelance career a kick-start, make a name for himself.

Maybe neither of them had a clear enough view and couldn't really be sure how hard the pram was hit.

Anyway, we'll never know (unless the baby's mother tells us) because it's only their opinion on what they could see. (If they actually even watched it happen, and not just saw her car driving close to the pram and though "OMG She hit it!")

voltz
04-09-10, 18:18
I can't take them seriously unless there's video of the actual hit.