PDA

View Full Version : Very disturbing hotel story..

MattTR
05-09-10, 03:17
I can't believe this, I came over this earlier today:

A child swallows a used condom..

TmWQI_MhM68

How does this make you feel about hotels? As of now, it seriously grosses me out.. A kid? Seriously? Horrible. :(

Lara_Fan_33
05-09-10, 03:24
:eek: matt ever heard of the GARBAGE?? i hope you learned your leson!
LMAO JK its pretty wacked...

scoopy_loopy
05-09-10, 03:24
WTF, blisters? What would cause that? Some STD?

Also, GROSS!

MattTR
05-09-10, 03:33
:eek: matt ever heard of the GARBAGE?? i hope you learned your leson!
LMAO JK its pretty wacked...

Tell me about it.. :(

WTF, blisters? What would cause that? Some STD?

Also, GROSS!

I know right? Poor kid.. seriously, I'm suprised the mother didn't act more concerned! She acted very calm for all that her poor kid has been through, and wasn't she watching him when this happened? :mad:

scoopy_loopy
05-09-10, 03:36
I'd like to know where he even got it from, the bin, or was it just lying around? :eek:

MattTR
05-09-10, 03:39
I'd like to know where he even got it from, the bin, or was it just lying around? :eek:

They make it sound like it was just laying around, but who knows how they could twist things around.. apparently he didn't swallow it, he was just chewing it.. ugh, it's just disturbing. Yuck. :mad:

_Awestruck_
05-09-10, 03:44
I would probably not put something that's worn out and filled with stuff that smells funky in my mouth, but I doubt it was the kids fault. Hotels are so disgusting today, it's disturbing.

WCookie
05-09-10, 03:50
Oh God I couldn't even hear anymore, didn't see the video until the end.
Seriously that is SO disturbing, poor kid, I hope he didn't get any kind of disease! :(

matrix54
05-09-10, 03:54
that was disturbing...

IceColdLaraCroft
05-09-10, 04:25
um hello!? where were the parents!? That's like swallowing a balloon!

I'm not really convinced by the "blisters on his tongue" because while you can get oral STDs it's from skin/skin contact not from spent ejaculate.

Sex goes on in ALL hotels and not all of them are clean, but I am more disgusted with the parents/grandmother than the hotel.

Alpharaider47
05-09-10, 05:53
Oh geez that's disturbing...

t-raider26
05-09-10, 06:00
:yik: O.M.F.G.

Shark_Blade
05-09-10, 06:11
Hope he didn't caught AIDS or something.

Tommy123
05-09-10, 06:31
what the hell

Thats really disgusting.

Melonie Tomb Raider
05-09-10, 06:33
lol when I was a little kid, my parents took me and my brothers to a little fishing spot/ camp ground, and I picked up a used condom I found on the ground. Of course I didn't know what it was, but Mom was like, "PUT THAT DOWN!!! D:" :vlol:

Dustie
05-09-10, 10:11
What can I say?**** happens, honestly. That's why you need to watch out, for yourself and your kids, or whoever else you have to take care of.

Archetype
05-09-10, 10:18
Ewwwwwwww, that's sick.

Listening to it made me reach >.<

lord gaga
05-09-10, 10:30
That hotel SHOULD BURN! I know that people rent hotel rooms to do there thing but the hotel cleaners COULD ATLEAST CLEAN IT AFTER. Hotels are disgusting. We went to a hotel with some people just a few weeks ago and everyone had to have a can of something to kill bugs. Lots of animals in there.

larson n natla
05-09-10, 10:30
Well it could have come from the outside of the condom, so from the female or from the deposits inside.

That is utterly disgusting and sick. The poor kid I hope he hasn't got an STD because that sounds like herpes to me :(

moodydog
05-09-10, 11:03
that's disgusting :mad:

Sue that hotel!!!!!!!

tomblover
05-09-10, 11:10
****, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. :cen:

Underworld2008
05-09-10, 14:13
Ugh how vile.

Mystery-King
05-09-10, 14:20
I know that people rent hotel rooms to do there thing but the hotel cleaners COULD ATLEAST CLEAN IT AFTER.

But that is part of the problem though. :( A considerable amount of people have the attitude of 'Well, its what the cleaner is paid to do.' and they purposely leave the room in a state rather than have the courtesy to tidy up their mess a bit because its 'not their job to do it. Its someone elses.' So many people have that attitude these days that it isn't just done it hotels either, schools, home, shopping centres, you name it. If some people were more considerate, cleaners would have a balanced amount of work to do to keep them busy, but they really don't need a big unnecessary mess just because of some persons arrogance. Eventually they start getting slack because people are just being like that and they sorta 'give up' a little bit in side. :(

On a brighter note, every hotel room I've been in has been clean. But still, poor kid! :(

touchthesky
05-09-10, 14:26
lol when I was a little kid, my parents took me and my brothers to a little fishing spot/ camp ground, and I picked up a used condom I found on the ground. Of course I didn't know what it was, but Mom was like, "PUT THAT DOWN!!! D:" :vlol:

Lulz.

I have 2 funny condom stories.

When me and my bf first got together his parents didn't know we were doing dirty business, and when we had finished one night he threw the condom down the side of the bed (ew, I know..but thats men) and the next day his dog came through and TOOK IT TO HIS PARENTS..:(.

And once, at a party, I woke up still absolutely off my face, found an open can of Fosters and drank it...it tasted a bit funny..well, was there not a used condom in it? LMFAO.

I suck </3

michaeldt
05-09-10, 14:29
^:vlol:

ultima espio
05-09-10, 14:48
Why would the kid eat it in the first place? Especially if it was used:confused::confused::confused:

Speaking of condom stories...when I was like 8, in Junior school, there were these bushes in the playground. People used to sneak in at night and shag in them, leaving their condoms around. We were all wowed coz we didn't know what it was :vlol:

However nobody ATE one...:confused:

touchthesky
05-09-10, 14:52
^:vlol:

I've drank pee too..but thats a whole different story.

Draco
05-09-10, 15:09
My favorite part was they already knew the room was messed up... and stayed in it anyway.

Chocola teapot
05-09-10, 15:20
D:

*Covers mouth in shock*

cbragg09
05-09-10, 15:41
Well, whoever used it, if it made it to the trashcan then fine they should have paid more attention to the kid. I mean unless its normal to rummage through garbage bins. If it WAS just laying around, like by the side of the bed, then damn the hotel employees. I dont care how many arrogant people there are in this world, and its not even about getting paid, its why they wake up every morning, its their JOB.

On a funny note, when I was about 8 or 9 me and my twin found 2 unopened condoms on the side of the road, took them home and starting blowing it up with air and filling it with water, then hitting each other with them. Needless to say after mom asked where the "package" it came from was at, and we told her we had to open them, she just laughed and took pictures of our innocence. Hhahahaha she thought it was hilarious cause we thought it wwas a tan and purple "balloon" and the long kind you make balloon animals with :P

tomobond875
05-09-10, 15:45
Nice.

WCookie
05-09-10, 16:02
Lulz.

I have 2 funny condom stories.

When me and my bf first got together his parents didn't know we were doing dirty business, and when we had finished one night he threw the condom down the side of the bed (ew, I know..but thats men) and the next day his dog came through and TOOK IT TO HIS PARENTS..:(.

And once, at a party, I woke up still absolutely off my face, found an open can of Fosters and drank it...it tasted a bit funny..well, was there not a used condom in it? LMFAO.

I suck </3

I've drank pee too..but thats a whole different story.

Wat http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy194/Ccookie_/sss.png

touchthesky
05-09-10, 16:07
Wat http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy194/Ccookie_/sss.png

My friend Peed in a bottle of Lambrini..they look the same you know.

ryan91
05-09-10, 16:28
why the hell the kid eat that?! as i see he's old enough to know what's food and what's baloon :D.

Draco
05-09-10, 16:29
My friend Peed in a bottle of Lambrini..they look the same you know.

But... do they smell the same?

IceColdLaraCroft
05-09-10, 16:44
If the kid could find it his grandmother and whoever else was with them could easily have found it too before he got to it.

tranniversary119
05-09-10, 17:04
Wow, that's nasty :eek:

I, Tomb Raider
05-09-10, 17:19
Gross.

xXhayleyroxXx
05-09-10, 17:25
oh gawsh thats disgusting and horrible and just eew :(

touchthesky
05-09-10, 17:32
But... do they smell the same?

When youve already consumed two bottles and about a litre of cider at the age of 14..yes :ton:

star-dust
05-09-10, 20:43
This story is just messed. What is a kid (who looks like he should know better) doing shoving something foreign into his mouth? Don't you learn from a young age not to stick stuff in your mouth unless you know what it is?

The grandparents and gaurdians just seem totally undisturbed by it... Just blah.

Disgusting and they should have known better.

Dark Lugia 2
05-09-10, 21:03
^ I read that the boy thought it was a balloon, so he tried to blow it up. Its not uncommon for children to stick things in their mouths :/.

Such a sad story. I also read that the boy had Type 2 Herpes? thats just sad. :(

Lavinder
05-09-10, 21:04
This story is just messed. What is a kid (who looks like he should know better) doing shoving something foreign into his mouth? Don't you learn from a young age not to stick stuff in your mouth unless you know what it is?

The grandparents and gaurdians just seem totally undisturbed by it... Just blah.

Disgusting and they should have known better.

I don't understand all these replies - children at that age run around constantly picking things up and putting them in their mouths and smearing saliva everywhere.

It's not the parents fault - good parents can still keep their eye off their child for a couple of minutes.

star-dust
05-09-10, 21:06
^ I read that the boy thought it was a balloon, so he tried to blow it up. Its not uncommon for children to stick things in their mouths :/.

Such a sad story. I also read that the boy had Type 2 Herpes? thats just sad. :(

Well, I can understand it being mistaken for a balloon... But it was also said that it was full of semen... so a little kid might think not to touch it then.

Also, I know it's no uncommon for children to stick things in their mouth... but this kid looked old enough to know better to not stick things in their mouth found randomly.

Dark Lugia 2
05-09-10, 21:11
I don't understand all these replies - children at that age run around constantly picking things up and putting them in their mouths and smearing saliva everywhere.

It's not the parents fault - good parents can still keep their eye off their child for a couple of minutes.

Exactly. The grandmother was also in the shower at the time, so she shouldnt be blamed for not being able to keep her eyes on the kids.

@Star-dust, nah, the mind of a child works differently. He could've thought the semen was edible :/. Or some type of candy.

LaraLuvrrr
05-09-10, 21:58
I almost puked...

Smog
05-09-10, 22:20
I think I need to go and brush my teeth. Twice.

michaeldt
05-09-10, 23:39
Well, I can understand it being mistaken for a balloon... But it was also said that it was full of semen... so a little kid might think not to touch it then.

he might've mistaken it for a white balloon

larafan25
05-09-10, 23:41
Hah! This happened to me once, now I think twice before eating random items.

cbragg09
05-09-10, 23:54

Also, I know it's no uncommon for children to stick things in their mouth... but this kid looked old enough to know better to not stick things in their mouth found randomly.

But would a kid that age even know what semen is??
I highly doubt it. I saw his age and its quite common to stick dif kinds of things in your mouth then

larafan25
05-09-10, 23:56
But would a kid that age even know what semen is??
I highly doubt it. I saw his age and its quite common to stick dif kinds of things in your mouth then

It's not the fact that it's semen, it's the fact that it is wet and sticky and gross. I certainly would never do that, no matter how old. There are better things to chew on.

CuteKittenlol
06-09-10, 01:27
^ your 2-4 year old self would've known that, eh?

I don't understand the "why wasn't he being watched" comments, can't keep your eyes on kids every second of every day. Or the "he should know not to put it in its mouth", how? It's a child, children put things in their mouths, i assume he would've never seen a condom before let alone know what it was or what semen is/looks like, it's curiosity, how would the child have known? Touching and putting things in their mouths is a way to decipher good from bad, after all toddlers are only just coming out of the "everything is edible" stage. Jeez.

But that is disgusting, the thought made me feel sick.

Draco
06-09-10, 01:31
Considering they were in a hotel room, it is a little silly to expect everyone to stare at him the entire time, making sure he doesn't do anything... childish.

MattTR
06-09-10, 03:54
She said the sheets smelled funny.. well there's a thing called room service.. Heck I'd want to switch my room completely! :mad:

Well maybe it was one of those sleazy hotels, there's an old saying, you get what you pay for.. :whi:

But I'm glad the boy is getting the medical treatment he needs, hopefully everything is okay now. :o

WoundedWarsong
06-09-10, 08:28
I have a hard time not being disgusted by hotels in general.

xXhayleyroxXx
06-09-10, 10:05
What I don't understand is why the used condom was there in the first place? It obviously wasn't properly cleaned by staff... or it might have been the family's...meh

Lara Croft!
06-09-10, 15:57
That poor kid. I hope it's ok and STD-free. The family should sue the hotel.

remote91
06-09-10, 16:31
Pretty story.

Lara's home
06-09-10, 16:59
Something disgusting happened once = Hotels are bad.

remote91
06-09-10, 17:05
I heard hotels are run by da devul.

Ikas90
08-09-10, 12:45
Sickening. :(

The most I did when I was a kid was touch a condom that was hanging from a phone booth, let alone put one in my mouth.

Capt. Murphy
08-09-10, 14:59

People do their thing, then fling it off into the corner or wherever. And the maids -when they clean the room- they don't always look in every nook, cranny, and crevice. :( So it's partly the Maid's fault for missing it, but solely the responsibility of the person that was using it. :mad: They don't even care what happens as long as they had their fun.

If this kids gets sick or terminally ill because of this... It would only be fitting something just as bad... perhaps fatal happens to the person that didn't properly dispose of the condom.

ETA: If the condom was big enough for the kid to ingest then that must mean the condom wasn't that big. Probably bite sized. :mis:

Edit2: I'll probably get flack for this but... Is that a special needs child? Just going and putting whatever in his mouth? I can't believe it.

Now... I'm really wondering if this is a scam.

knightgames
08-09-10, 16:14
Reminds me of those fruit gusher candies they used to sell. I never liked those. :tea:

I'm more disturbed that the kid got infected. I didn't read this particular report but another said the child developed sores in his mouth. Nookie happens in hotel rooms. I'm just surprised that the condom wasn't disposed of properly..... aka "flush!"

Oh................ a thing that disgusts me more regarding hotel room besides this isolated incident????? BED BUGS. There's an epidemic of them, and hotel rooms is a great place to share the love. Bring 'em back home.

xXhayleyroxXx
08-09-10, 16:56
People do their thing, then fling it off into the corner or wherever. And the maids -when they clean the room- they don't always look in every nook, cranny, and crevice. :( So it's partly the Maid's fault for missing it, but solely the responsibility of the person that was using it. :mad: They don't even care what happens as long as they had their fun.

If this kids gets sick or terminally ill because of this... It would only be fitting something just as bad... perhaps fatal happens to the person that didn't properly dispose of the condom.

ETA: If the condom was big enough for the kid to ingest then that must mean the condom wasn't that big. Probably bite sized. :mis:

Edit2: I'll probably get flack for this but... Is that a special needs child? Just going and putting whatever in his mouth? I can't believe it.

Now... I'm really wondering if this is a scam.

why would he need to be a special needs child to put a condom in his mouth? I've swallowed cigarettes, plastic bits from clothes tags, chewing gum and I used to put money and shiny things in my mouth when I was a kid :vlol:

amaris
08-09-10, 17:07
:eek: eew. i might throw up.... that's just nasty.

knightgames
08-09-10, 17:56
why would he need to be a special needs child to put a condom in his mouth? I've swallowed cigarettes, plastic bits from clothes tags, chewing gum and I used to put money and shiny things in my mouth when I was a kid :vlol:

What are you? A goat? :ton:

All kids put stuff in their mouths. Without the knowledge of what the condom was, the child instinctively put it in his mouth. I think it's a primal thing where children haven't developed the cognitive ability to rationalize what there surroundings are so they gather information based on their five senses. Taste being one.

irishmadboy
08-09-10, 20:02
That's just sick

Laras Dream
08-09-10, 20:05
I found 2 used condoms when I was in Bulgaria! :eek:

xXhayleyroxXx
08-09-10, 22:00
What are you? A goat? :ton:

All kids put stuff in their mouths. Without the knowledge of what the condom was, the child instinctively put it in his mouth. I think it's a primal thing where children haven't developed the cognitive ability to rationalize what there surroundings are so they gather information based on their five senses. Taste being one.

No I was just a very curious and stoopid child :vlol:

MattTR
08-09-10, 23:32
I found 2 used condoms when I was in Bulgaria! :eek:

Please tell me you didn't put them in your mouth. :p

NemesisX13X
09-09-10, 00:40
God... poor kid.... :(

The only similar event that happened to me when I was a kid was when I licked some liquid soap. =/