PDA

View Full Version : Lara Croft and the...?

Relentless
08-10-10, 18:01
So if they make a new "Lara Croft" game, what characters, locations and adventures would you like to see?

Personally, I've had my share of temples in this game and 'd love to see a modern city. I can totally see Lara running on the rooftops of Venice and chasing bad guys with big guns.

sephiroth99
08-10-10, 19:04
Lara Croft and the Eternal Delays

Summer 2014

(actually we mean April 2015)

:p j/k

Killercowz
08-10-10, 19:18
Lara Croft and the Dildo of Power.

:pi: Only in my dreams....

larafan25
08-10-10, 19:28
Lara Croft and the Jade Dragon

Lara awakes a sleeping dragon who is some sort of corny spirit guy and helps her.

Meh.

aussie500
08-10-10, 20:15
Some time ago I was hoping to play a game with most of the levels set in Turkey, mainly Cappadocia and some underground cities. Seven years later I am still waiting for the rich and interesting history of Turkey to be explored by Lara Croft. I realise I am unlikely to get it in a main game, so a Lara Croft one will do.

Lara Croft and the Cappadocian Aengelus
Lara Croft and the Underworld City
Lara Croft and the Demon Hunter
Lara Croft and the Cappadocian Mysteries
Lara Croft and the Nephilim

I do not care what they call it I want a chance to play it! It can have an updated Kurtis in it or not, I am not fussed, but avoiding such an interesting area just because it is associated with AOD is not acceptable.

They could do a squad based shooter in a war zone like Iran or Iraq, Lara and her mercenary friends attempting to lift something from a hidden Tomb/Temple they have to find under a city. Full multiplayer mode as well as co-op and a single player story mode with perhaps multiple paths depending on which characters are killed off. We get a chance to explore some ancient Mesopotamian ruins while trying out something a bit different gameplay wise.

Lara Croft at War
Lara Croft and the Cradle of Civilisation
Lara Croft and the Akkadian kingdom
Lara Croft and the Trials of Gilgamesh
Lara Croft and the Treasure of Ishtar

Crystal Dynamics could always have a go at explaining what happened when a Pyramid was dropped on top of Lara (end of TR4). Still one of the great mysteries of the Tomb Raider world, how did Lara escape.

Lara Croft and the Shaman
Lara Croft and the Arabian Adventures
Lara Croft and the ghosts of the lost Bedouin Tribe.

And yes I always like Venice, but would prefer that to be in a proper Tomb Raider game. A remake of TR2 would do. They want to do just Venice as a Lara Croft adventure it better be just like a "real" Tomb Raider game.

DgoOdz94
08-10-10, 20:50
Lara Croft and the Time Traveler

Lara Croft and the Imprisoned Spirits

Lara Croft and the Twisted World

Weemanply109
08-10-10, 21:56

:vlol: Crystal are probably considering this :jmp:

Underhoe
08-10-10, 22:14
Lara Croft and the Revenge of Janice.
Plzthx.

Altair
08-10-10, 23:27
Some time ago I was hoping to play a game with most of the levels set in Turkey, mainly Cappadocia and some underground cities. Seven years later I am still waiting for the rich and interesting history of Turkey to be explored by Lara Croft. I realise I am unlikely to get it in a main game, so a Lara Croft one will do.

I do not care what they call it I want a chance to play it! It can have an updated Kurtis in it or not, I am not fussed, but avoiding such an interesting area just because it is associated with AOD is not acceptable.

They could do a squad based shooter in a war zone like Iran or Iraq, Lara and her mercenary friends attempting to lift something from a hidden Tomb/Temple they have to find under a city. Full multiplayer mode as well as co-op and a single player story mode with perhaps multiple paths depending on which characters are killed off. We get a chance to explore some ancient Mesopotamian ruins while trying out something a bit different gameplay wise.

Lara Croft at War

Crystal Dynamics could always have a go at explaining what happened when a Pyramid was dropped on top of Lara (end of TR4). Still one of the great mysteries of the Tomb Raider world, how did Lara escape.

And yes I always like Venice, but would prefer that to be in a proper Tomb Raider game. A remake of TR2 would do. They want to do just Venice as a Lara Croft adventure it better be just like a "real" Tomb Raider game.

I vote for all of this.

It would be fantastic to see Lara make it to Turkey. A one off title is just the way to do it without worrying about a pillar title crashing or surviving.

trlestew
09-10-10, 00:21
Lara Croft and the Jewl of Rumare props to anyone who gets that

Somewhere aquatic.

Edit: Off-topic, but I just got inspired for some Level Editor work because of this thread :pi:

xdiesp
09-10-10, 00:21
Lara Croft and the City of Diaphanous Shadows.

Lara Croft and the Mystery of Roanoke.

Lara Croft and the Red King's Gamble.

Lara Croft and the War Without End.

iPsychodrama
09-10-10, 11:54
Lara Croft and the OMGWinstonfarted!

trXD
09-10-10, 12:14

lol! A tomb raider 3 remake then xD

Ivo
09-10-10, 12:29
What about Lara Croft and the Return of Amelia, Natla, Amanda and Alistar? :p

MyRaider4Life
09-10-10, 13:08
What about Lara Croft and the Death of Ivo? :mis:

Lukass
09-10-10, 13:48

Summer 2014

I almost peed my pants :vlol:

Vinkula
09-10-10, 13:58
Lara Croft and the Wrath of Amelia

scremanie
09-10-10, 14:03
Lara Croft and the annoying mistake of being called Laura.

Lara sets out on a mission to destroy anyone who calls (spells) her "Laura Croft".

:pi:

trfanX34
09-10-10, 14:06
^ hopefully :o

RAID
09-10-10, 14:54
Lara Croft and Lady GaGa

Mikky
09-10-10, 15:22

Lara Croft at War

All very interesting ideas, especially the first one! :tmb:

May I just point out, though, in Tomb Raider: The Lost Amulet (which is a 100% official novel) it very clearly explains how Lara gets out of the pyramid at the end of TR4. AND THERE'S NO SHAMAN INVLOVED!!!!!

Yes, this shaman crap was the original explanation as to how Lara escaped the pyramid, which Core were planning to explain fully in one of the "sequels" to AoD, but as we all know the "sequels" were completely canned, so Eidos (well, it wasn't actually Eidos who published them, but you know what I mean :p) probably decided to publish a few novels to make up for this, but whatever happens in them is still 100% official.

Anyway, how about Lara Croft and the Ice Queen. Lara explores a huge complex made up of tombs and crypts completely covered by snow and ice. And she has to team up with Yama, the Ice Queen's former lesbian lover from a thousand years ago. Yama realizes that her former lover has gone completely crazy with power and using Lara's help, they have to stop the Ice Queen's evil plans to freeze the whole world. :D

GeckoKid
09-10-10, 15:23
Lara Croft and the World of Warcraft :D

Relentless
09-10-10, 16:27
Anyway, how about Lara Croft and the Ice Queen. Lara explores a huge complex made up of tombs and crypts completely covered by snow and ice. And she has to team up with Yama, the Ice Queen's former lesbian lover from a thousand years ago. Yama realizes that her former lover has gone completely crazy with power and using Lara's help, they have to stop the Ice Queen's evil plans to freeze the whole world. :D

That sounds fun, but somehow I'm guessing we'd probably end up with a Yeti for a companion. :D

cezy rockeru
09-10-10, 16:39
:mis:Lara Croft and the Mistery of the Undead Bikinis

Barry Matharoo
09-10-10, 16:50
personally i would love an aod story with kurtis as second character

but the game should implement some new innovative ideas
as if the game is same with nothing new and just new levels and weapons
i doubt it would get good reviews or sell well

LNSNHGTDS
09-10-10, 19:54

Summer 2014

Lara Croft and the Revenge of Janice.
Plzthx.
What about Lara Croft and the Return of Amelia, Natla, Amanda and Alistar? :p
Lara Croft and the annoying mistake of being called Laura.

Lara sets out on a mission to destroy anyone who calls (spells) her "Laura Croft".

:pi:
:mis:Lara Croft and the Mistery of the Undead Bikinis
:vlol::vlol::vlol: This thread is a source of laughter(What I'm I saying?! :p I sound stupid xD).I'd pay to see all of these in a game(A seperate game for each of the titles listed above.)

Mine would be

Lara Croft and the search for the 1st plastic surgeon!!!:jmp:

Lara decides she's not satisfied with her breast size and wants them to be even bigger(That would be [Xmas]'s best day :vlol:)!!!She begins a quest for the best plastic surgeon ever born.This plastic surgeon was the first one to exist,born in an ancient planet made of silicone(Don't ask.).Lara infiltrates Nasa,steals a spaceship and travels to the planet.Months pass and she's still not there,she decides to sleep in a capsule and don't wake up until she reaches her goal.

60 years later...

Lara reached the planet but she was too old and weak to move.She only managed to make nine steps before dying.:D

The game has a moral lesson!!!

When you already have big breast don't go look for even bigger ones :jmp:

So,what do you guys think?

ivannnnn
09-10-10, 19:57
Lara Croft and The Huge Ass Island.

xb4b1x
09-10-10, 19:59
Lara croft and the mighty morphin power rangers
:p

aussie500
09-10-10, 22:57
All very interesting ideas, especially the first one! :tmb:

May I just point out, though, in Tomb Raider: The Lost Amulet (which is a 100% official novel) it very clearly explains how Lara gets out of the pyramid at the end of TR4. AND THERE'S NO SHAMAN INVLOVED!!!!!

Yes, this shaman crap was the original explanation as to how Lara escaped the pyramid, which Core were planning to explain fully in one of the "sequels" to AoD, but as we all know the "sequels" were completely canned, so Eidos (well, it wasn't actually Eidos who published them, but you know what I mean :p) probably decided to publish a few novels to make up for this, but whatever happens in them is still 100% official.

The books are nothing to do with the games, and 2 of them were complete rubbish! Sure Lara traipsed off to have a nice friendly chat and dinner with Werner just before AOD. Did Lara look at all friendly towards Werner at the start of AOD? Those who wrote the books knew nothing about Lara except what they had seen in the movies. The novels might have been licensed by Eidos, but they were never a part of Lara's official timeline.

Mikky
09-10-10, 22:58
The books are nothing to do with the games, and 2 of them were complete rubbish! Sure Lara traipsed off to have a nice friendly chat and dinner with Werner just before AOD. Did Lara look at all friendly towards Werner at the start of AOD? Those who wrote the books knew nothing about Lara except what they had seen in the movies. The novels might have been licensed by Eidos, but they were never a part of Lara's official timeline.

Yes they were. :pi:

robm_2007
09-10-10, 22:59
Lara Croft and the Parisian Whore

YAY! MIZ JANICE wil bee suh kewl!

Weemanply109
14-10-10, 17:40
Lara Croft and the Parisian Whore

YAY! MIZ JANICE wil bee suh kewl!

I have one (If not already taken)

Lara Croft and the whore of Babylon

klona
15-10-10, 06:13
Lara Croft and going into MapleStory somehow. :whi: :D

QiX
15-10-10, 06:23
Another LC game now?! If they would be that greedy to milk our beloved explorer once again I think an appropriate title would be Lara Croft and the Sacred Cow :whi:

Lukass
15-10-10, 07:12
I almost peed my pants when somebody posted title Lara Croft and the Eternal Delays :vlol:

Tear
15-10-10, 07:35
Lara Croft and Lady GaGa
:vlol:That made me laugh.

Lara Croft and the Quest for Immortality.
Lara Croft and the Dagger of Immortality.

jeffrey van oort
15-10-10, 11:18
Lara Croft & The Prince of Persia.

Lara Croft & The Sun of Thunder.

These titles should be self explanatory. :) No need to explain.

Vinkula
15-10-10, 11:37
Lara Croft and Alistair Fletcher!

amaris
15-10-10, 11:41
Lara croft: Mercenaries mode
(lame title, but you get the picture, how do you really think she gets all of her cash???)

Lara has to go searching through the city, to find and assassinate her target; Justin Bieber. :mis:

LNSNHGTDS
15-10-10, 14:02
I almost peed my pants when somebody posted title Lara Croft and the Eternal Delays :vlol:

Me too :vlol: !!!

Lara Croft & The Prince of Persia.

Why? I don't want to be a jerk but I don't think those two should be even refered in the same sentence,in this case the same post.Lara is sure way cooler than this guy.

Lara Croft and Alistair Fletcher!

:vlol: I'm sure that many fans would commit cuicide even for hearing this xD.I wouldn't,I don't know why everyone hates this guy,he was there just to do all the research on history that Lara couldn't do beacuse she didn't have much free time after chasing Rutland and Amanda around the globe.

Edit:Lol,I just saw amaris' post :vlol:.It seems that many people hate this guy after all.I really don't care about him.He's just another wannabe singer.

KC Mraz
16-10-10, 01:04
Didn't they say the game was originally set in New Orleans? I'd love to play what they were thinking of at that time. One of the Game Boy games is set in New Orleans too, but I'm sure it's just coincidence.

larafan25
16-10-10, 01:06
Didn't they say the game was originally set in New Orleans? I'd love to play what they were thinking of at that time.

One of the Game Boy games is set in New Orleans too, but I'm sure it's just coincidence.

TR4 Gold was supposed to be set in New Orleans.:)

I like what they did with Mexico though, I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE and Egyptian version, holly cow would it rock.

Maybe our co-op partner could be Cleopatra?:D

Poker15
16-10-10, 07:19
Lara Croft and winnie the pooh! :D

Vinkula
16-10-10, 12:02

:hug: YES!

jeffrey van oort
16-10-10, 12:09

YEsssH

TheBloodRed
16-10-10, 14:50

Winnie! You missed all the action!

Chain Raider
16-10-10, 15:13
Lara Croft and the Secerts of her Past.

If they wanna make this game about Laras memories, they should let us play the WHOLE incident that happend in Pariso' and maybe how amanda got out.

EgyptianSoul
16-10-10, 15:27
Lara Croft and the Crystal of Madness

Lara is haunted by unsettling nightmares. Nightmares including events from her past that she has forgotten long ago.
To find out the truth she has to go and try to find a mysterious relic.
A relic she sees in her dreams and by research finds out to be connected to some gruesome ancient legend.

In the end she finds the relic and holding it in her hands her mind opens up and she remembers...

That her name is Mary Genericrandomperson and she is really just some random girl who has so far believed she is Lara Croft. She was brainwashed to replace the real Lara, who was murdered a long time ago. :ton:

Nah, they should of course invent some nice new story for the next game.

herothing
16-10-10, 15:38
Not exactly abiding by the rules but I think :

American McGee's Lara Croft :)
Anything could happen in this.

LNSNHGTDS
17-10-10, 04:56
Lara Croft and the Secerts of her Past.

If they wanna make this game about Laras memories, they should let us play the WHOLE incident that happend in Pariso' and maybe how amanda got out.

Lara Croft and the Crystal of Madness

Lara is haunted by unsettling nightmares. Nightmares including events from her past that she has forgotten long ago.
To find out the truth she has to go and try to find a mysterious relic.
A relic she sees in her dreams and by research finds out to be connected to some gruesome ancient legend.

In the end she finds the relic and holding it in her hands her mind opens up and she remembers...

That her name is Mary Genericrandomperson and she is really just some random girl who has so far believed she is Lara Croft. She was brainwashed to replace the real Lara, who was murdered a long time ago. :ton:

Nah, they should of course invent some nice new story for the next game.

:tmb: to both!!!

lord gaga
23-10-10, 06:08
I have one (If not already taken)

Lara Croft and the GREAT whore of Babylon

Fixed!:ton: Howabout
Lara croft and the temple of the waterfall
I don't know but i just want another one for STORES this time.

Tear
23-10-10, 07:36
Lara Croft and the Return of the Braid: An unforgettable journey about Lara rediscovering her true self.
A Crystal Dynamics epic, only on Lifetime.

Atlantisfreak
23-10-10, 09:27

oh YES!:cln:

Vinkula
23-10-10, 10:20
Lara Croft and the Return of the Braid: An unforgettable journey about Lara rediscovering her true self.
A Crystal Dynamics epic, only on Lifetime.

:vlol: Awsum.

Braider
23-10-10, 10:43
As much as I enjoyed GoL, I hope that CD now forget about any more of these arcade games for Lara and concentrate on the 'REAL' thing!!!!!

cezy rockeru
23-10-10, 14:16
Lara Croft and the Annoying Thread on TRF that never ends:pi:!!!:vlol:

michaeldt
23-10-10, 15:48
Lara Croft and the Pharoh of Egypt
:D

Ivo
23-10-10, 15:51
As much as I enjoyed GoL, I hope that CD now forget about any more of these arcade games for Lara and concentrate on the 'REAL' thing!!!!!I thought I read somewhere Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is part of a downloadable Lara Croft series. ;)
I could be wrong, though. :o

BlueJ97
23-10-10, 16:17
lara croft and justin :jmp:
or
lara croft and the annoying orange :pi:

larafan25
23-10-10, 16:18
I want Lara to team up with Cleopatra, brought back from the dead.

BlueJ97
23-10-10, 16:19
I want Lara to team up with Winston, who constantly breaks his back.
fixed :cool:

LNSNHGTDS
23-10-10, 16:38
^ :vlol:

RAID
23-10-10, 16:47
Lara Croft and the Cockroaches

Featuring:
Lara Croft, Oggy, Jack, Joey, DeeDee & Marky.

BlueJ97
23-10-10, 17:06
Lara Croft and the Cockroaches

Featuring:
Lara Croft, Oggy, Jack, Joey, DeeDee & Marky.
:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

MattTR
23-10-10, 17:33
I'd like to see some non-blonde female villains, anyone with me? :ton:

[Xmas]
23-10-10, 17:49
I'd like to see some non-blonde female villains, anyone with me? :ton:Melonie :cln:

BlueJ97
23-10-10, 18:05
I would love to see Xmas in a videogame so...

Lara croft and the mastah of bewbz

= its a boobyfull game =

LNSNHGTDS
23-10-10, 18:09
Yeah!!! :vlol: !!! Or even better [Xmas] designing the games.

Lara Croft Boob Raider:The Legend of Boobyland :vlol:

Evan C.
23-10-10, 19:00
Lara Croft and the forgotten brasier.

That would be bouncy.

klona
23-10-10, 19:16
Lara Croft and Saving the world, once again. :D
Some dude finds an artifact and plans on making planet Earth explode then Lara goes after him then he calls her "Laura" then she sticks and glues a bullet into his head, then she destroys the artifact and goes back to her manor to get a good night sleep. :jmp:
How original?

Lukass
23-10-10, 19:29
Lara Croft and the dawn of Luddick.

[Xmas]
23-10-10, 19:54
I would love to see Xmas in a videogame so...

Lara croft and the mastah of bewbz

= its a boobyfull game =

Yeah!!! :vlol: !!! Or even better [Xmas] designing the games.

Lara Croft Boob Raider:The Legend of Boobyland :vlol:Lol! :vlol:

If I'll design a TR game, it would be a very but very boobyfully boobylicious one :cln: :mis:

LNSNHGTDS
23-10-10, 20:20
That sounds promissing :p !!!

WillG
25-10-10, 09:54

Yes. :D

cezy rockeru
25-10-10, 10:52
Lara Croft and the Immortal Bra:pi:

WillG
25-10-10, 12:25
lara croft and the immortal bra:pi:

^^lol

cezy rockeru
25-10-10, 12:27
^^lol

what?It's the best idea I had today!:p

WillG
25-10-10, 13:09
How about Lara Croft and the Pile of Poo
Like so original

Matie
25-10-10, 15:43
Lara Croft and the dawn of Luddick.

Eh, what? :pi:

Avalon SARL
25-10-10, 16:52
I would like Lara Croft and The Cradle of Life :D

Linoshi Croft
25-10-10, 22:43
:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: Lara Croft And Lara's Shadow

:D HOW AWESOME , well the original concepts of GOL was Lara and her shadow so like why not finish it :p

TheRCroft
25-10-10, 22:48

:D HOW AWESOME , well the original concepts of GOL was Lara and her shadow so like why not finish it :p

Really? I never saw them :o

Linoshi Croft
25-10-10, 22:51
^^

When I say concepts I mean what they envisioned the game to be like not the art :p

TheRCroft
25-10-10, 22:54
Oh I feel silly now :p xD

Linoshi Croft
25-10-10, 22:58
Don't :p it was my fault didn't state it clearly enough

Billy959
25-10-10, 23:19
Lara Croft and amanda Evert:Restoring friendship

princebenidere
25-10-10, 23:36
Lara croft and the guardian of GOL

aahhahahahhahahha
this cracks me up,,,sorry,,i think i spam for the first time,,lol

TheRCroft
25-10-10, 23:38

Everyone, behold the power of the next best-selling Tomb Raider. :cln:

Moon-Safari
26-10-10, 07:49

And this is official???

Avalon SARL
26-10-10, 07:53

OMG :vlol:

danny.rex
26-10-10, 08:28

lol to that title, but i actually think that an Amanda and Lara co-op would be great fun :D plus they could give some closure to their feud without involving the trilogy's story in the next TR games

Linoshi Croft
26-10-10, 14:22
AMANDA SHADOW POWERS :| I'M SOLD :jmp:

danny.rex
26-10-10, 14:57
ik :jmp: it would be awesome, she could use her powers to levitate objects so Lara can cross a gap or something, or even maybe levitate Lara herself, then Lara can help her with the grapple.

Amanda could be less agile than Lara, shorter jumps and such but she will compensate it with her powers :D she could also move rocks that are blocking a path, there are many posibilities

and in single player mode Lara could simply get her stone

DO IT CRYSTAL :p

LNSNHGTDS
26-10-10, 16:06

:O yes please!!! My two (And only :p .) favourite TR characters in a game together...k maybe not this title,I'm sure that CD will have all the time to think of the title because we're going to force them to make the game >: D muahahahaha!!! Lol,not really but we could at least try asking them :p .

lara_bond
26-10-10, 21:56
Lara and the nothing else to accompany her.

Lol.

Lara Croft and the lost island.
Lara explores an UNCHARTED island where she is AMONG THEIVES and must recover DRAKES FORTUNE)

Seriously.

Linoshi Croft
26-10-10, 21:57
^^

I think alot of the point of a Lara croft game is co-op

larafan25
26-10-10, 22:39
I just realized, damn, I would love a Lara Croft and Amanda Evert cooperative game.

Onen of their early adventures together, in some ruins.:cool:

[Xmas]
26-10-10, 22:41
Now that would be interesting! :jmp:

Linoshi Croft
26-10-10, 22:45
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1045/captureyu.jpg

http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR7walk/screenshots/outfits/classic.jpg

Yeah Lara and Amanda could wear the gear out of the TRL flashbacks :D

danny.rex
26-10-10, 23:19
But TRL flashbacks means Amanda would have no powers :( i want to play with her powers
Without the Wraith Stone how is she going to keep up with Lara, and what special abilities would she bring? We need a post TRU story IMO

Linoshi Croft
26-10-10, 23:25
:whi: She should still wear the outfit tho , for them sexy shorts

danny.rex
26-10-10, 23:28
I personally like her pants and top outfits better, they could all be unlockables so i don't think that would be an issue if this is ever made :)

lord gaga
26-10-10, 23:31
But TRL flashbacks means Amanda would have no powers :( i want to play with her powers
Without the Wraith Stone how is she going to keep up with Lara, and what special abilities would she bring? We need a post TRU story IMO

Maybe you could play as amanda after the part where she is trapped and you have too get out!

Linoshi Croft
26-10-10, 23:32
:jmp: OMG AWESOMENESS ^^

But wouldn't that just turn into find a rich man to mouche of ?? instead of a game :vlol:

danny.rex
27-10-10, 00:25
Maybe you could play as amanda after the part where she is trapped and you have too get out!

but Lara wasn't there anymore so it wouldn't be co-op

I think post-TRU would be better because in TRU she learnt to control her powers better, in TRL she could only release fluffy (the entity :p) but in TRU she could control it's power without releasing it. Besides all that, anything before TRU would crash with anything related to Lara and Amanda working together while she has her powers.

larafan25
27-10-10, 00:31
I kind of want 4 player coop. I would love to see a 4 player game.

Maybe have 2 player and 4 player offline and online functions with Lara and a gang of university students that get trapped on a dig. Lara, Amanda, a guy, a guy, then some unlockable characters.

No single player mode.:D

danny.rex
27-10-10, 00:53
^ that could be an interest concept, given that Lara would be not as experienced and athletic and she currently is, she could be kinda equal to pre-powers Amanda and the rest.
But could that extend to a full lenght game? what would they do?

Evan C.
27-10-10, 01:09
Lara Croft and the Werner's Secrets

http://static.blogstorage.hi-pi.com/photos/alexouman.blog.jeuxvideo.com/images/gd/1133015928/WERNER-VON-CROY-ET-LARA-CROFT.jpg

Lara Croft joins to the adventure with her old friend and mentor Werner Von Croy,trying to unveil unsolved enigmas and recover treasures around the world.
After surviving to a colapse on Cambodia,Lara and Werner became great friends and they often joined forces to explore cooperatively dangerous and misterious tombs.

She shouldn't be young as on TRIV,now she have some experience so she can combine her athletics and weapons skills with the knowledge and experience on archeology with Werner.He is dead,but this should be memories or something,before Tomb Raider 1.

Damn,I really would love to see them in action! :D

danny.rex
27-10-10, 01:32
^ Sounds cool but that crashes with TR4's and TR5's story :p

Lara thought Werner was dead for a long time, and Werner blamed Lara for leaving him there

Evan C.
27-10-10, 03:08
Of course,but it should be with a young Lara,that's why I said It should be set before TR1.

danny.rex
27-10-10, 03:29
I know that, and im not trying to crap on your idea :p

but whenever Lara happened to know that Werner was alive (I guess before she stole the Iris from him in the VCI levels of TR5, which happened before TR3 since she has the Iris in her manor)
they wouldn't be working together because until the end of TR4 Werner was still blaming Lara for leaving him behind in cambodia.

My point is, there is no point in the story where they would have worked together after the Cambodia incident

Evan C.
27-10-10, 03:33
Haha but the plot was something stupid and an excuse to say,I want Werner for LC games xD

danny.rex
27-10-10, 04:05
Oh lol, that's ok then :p

Well werner is not even in Lara's crystal story, so maybe they can bring him back and change everything up :vlol:

edit: now that i think about it, when is that photo from AOD suppose to happen? after she was rescued from TR4's tomb? because she seemed to be very ****ed at Werner in AOD to be doing any other expeditions with him

cezy rockeru
27-10-10, 12:59

no:pi:

danny.rex
27-10-10, 16:44
^ Yes :p

Lara and Amanda arcade game would be amazing, imagine the possibilites with the Wraith Stone and co-op. Plus they could explore their relationship more, maybe even solving their feud without dragging it into the next main TR releases

LNSNHGTDS
27-10-10, 19:00
I kind of want 4 player coop. I would love to see a 4 player game.

OMG YES!!! That would be a perfect idea if CD decided to make my fanfic story a video game,something imposible and no I'm not trying to show of my story :p.For those who don't know what I'm writing about,in my story ther's Lara,Amanda,Alex(A guy with a relic wich gives him control over fire.) and they're going to some adventures to save the world together(I haven't written many chapters,only the first three :p .),the events take place after TRL(In the story's timeline TRU doesn't exist >: D,I started writing the story to give TRL a better continuation.) so Amanda would have no problem with the wraith stone's powers.Winston could help...somehow.I decided to send Zip and Alister on a holiday so Winston could assist the team from home instead :p .

cezy rockeru
28-10-10, 12:48
I know!! Lara Croft and Alice!:D
perfect team:whi:
Alice kills them and Lara does the other jobs:vlol:

jeffrey van oort
28-10-10, 20:26
I want Lara to team up with Cleopatra, brought back from the dead.

Not a bad idea. I would choose an immortal Egyptian figure. Hopefully a male character.
(I've had enough of too many women in the games :p )

cezy rockeru
29-10-10, 11:52
Not a bad idea. I would choose an immortal Egyptian figure. Hopefully a male character.
(I've had enough of too many women in the games :p )

Natla:) immortal,man...what would you want more than that?:whi:

railway95
31-10-10, 11:21
Natla:) immortal,man...what would you want more than that?:whi:

:mis: Natla would be awesome.