PDA

View Full Version : If you have a Magic Wand, what would you do with it?

Shark_Blade
16-10-10, 13:30
What would you do if you have a magic wand in your possession?

Conjure gold out of thin air? Make someone fall in love with you? Travel by apparating into another continent in a second?

And no, the magic is not limited to "Alohamora", "Wingardium Leviosa" and such from Harry Potter world. It's limited by your imagination.:p

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5702/magicwandlg.jpg (http://img638.imageshack.us/i/magicwandlg.jpg/)

For me, I'll conjure a sandglass that can control time. They say time is priceless and it's true. I want some more time to spend rather than wasting it for sleeping hours. That way I think I can do much more things.:D

sandygrimm
16-10-10, 13:34
och8QvELxA8

Shark_Blade
16-10-10, 13:36
^I hope the sparks don't come flying on your butt whilst scratching. :vlol:

Cochrane
16-10-10, 13:38
First of all, clean up my room. This is a mess that I donít think can be solved without magic anymore.

SkyPuppy
16-10-10, 13:41
i'd turn my poop into gold. :3

ultima espio
16-10-10, 13:42
I'm not surprised that you made a thread like this....:p:p

Hmm...WHAT would I do? I think I'd probably attack people I don't like with it first, then I would probably use it to get what I want:)

Oh and I guess I'd use it to help poor countries.

Mikky
16-10-10, 13:49
I'd make myself admin of TRF, brainwash the members who don't like me to love me, make all things Tomb Raider on Ebay and Amazon free, and get the GoL DLC right now. :D Oh, and get myself a baby tiger who doesn't grow. :D

My life is all Tomb Raider and felines. :pi:

Shark_Blade
16-10-10, 13:50
I'm not surprised that you made a thread like this....:pHmm..what? I don't know what you're talking about. :whi: :p

Oh, and get myself a baby tiger who doesn't grow. :D
Oooh, yeah. I want my pet kitten to never grow up. Forever little and cute lmao. :hug:

jarekhanzelka
16-10-10, 14:03
i'd turn my poop into gold. :3

Hm, I expected turning it into something you could eat.:tea:

Encore
16-10-10, 14:05
Make money out of thin air. Simple. Then I could do whatever the hell I wanted and help everybody I'd like to help.

Liara
16-10-10, 14:10
I'd reverse the day/night cycle so I could be awake during the night. I really hate the sun...

TRfan23
16-10-10, 14:48
Penis enlargement :whi:

Love2Raid
16-10-10, 14:51
Penis enlargement :whi:
Some details about your life are just not meant to be shared with strangers. :vlol:

I agree with you, Shark_Blade: to control time and travel through it. Rewind, go back and forth, slow or speed up time. That's all you need to be able to get anything, really. Though I wonder if I would use it to go into the future, the knowledge is frightening yet so tempting.

Oh, and travel through space like Goku. :D

ShadyCroft
16-10-10, 14:54
I'd conjure up the most perfect man for me, because everything else seems possible except this one.

silviu_raider
16-10-10, 14:56
I'd make a notebook with endless pages and everything I'd write there to come true. :mis:

sandygrimm
16-10-10, 14:58
^I hope the sparks don't come flying on your butt whilst scratching. :vlol:
Ah but that's the fun :cln: :vlol:

But on a serious note.
I'd make everything I need free. Or, make a spell for teleportation :D

Sgt BOMBULOUS
16-10-10, 14:59
I'd make pancakes for people on TRF (magic pancakes).

ShadyCroft
16-10-10, 15:01
^:vlol:

thanks, Serge! :D

Liara
16-10-10, 15:01
I'd make a notebook with endless pages and everything I'd write there to come true. :mis:
Sounds like Death Note: Deluxe Edition. :D

silviu_raider
16-10-10, 15:02
Sounds like Death Note: Deluxe Edition. :D
I kind of got the idea from there, but in my notebook, bad and good things would happen. :whi:

Phlip
16-10-10, 15:16
I'd give myself unlimited wishes. :D

Andyroo
16-10-10, 15:18
I'd use it to get my dream Harley, of course. :jmp:

Other than the bike, I'd be pulled between the choice of two things:

The hourglass to control time as Shark_Blade suggested.

That can be used for personal reasons to get what I want, and be useful to actually help the world if I wanted to. So much could be done with it.

- Or -

I'd conjure up the most perfect man for me
This. :D

..... But if I had a magic wand, i wouldn't need to choose just one thing now would I. :p The wand can do it all! :D

Laurencarter
16-10-10, 15:19
I would fix my hand. Burned it badly last week at work. and now I'm on sick leave for a week.

interstellardave
16-10-10, 15:59
I'd create a ton of money so I could pay all my bills and not have to worry again. I'd also probably do some things that I wouldn't be able to mention here, LOL! (Yes the power would corrupt me... but only a little, I think).

Alpharaider47
16-10-10, 16:02
I could list off all these noble things I'd want to do, but I'm pretty sure I'd abuse the thing :vlol: probably give myself a passport and the means to travel around for the rest of my life. I doubt even magic could fix my other problems.

voltz
16-10-10, 16:02
I think the first thing I'll do is turn both Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga into a pair of donkeys.

herothing
16-10-10, 16:03
I think the first thing I'll do is turn both Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga into a pair of donkeys.

:yik:
How could you!

tomblover
16-10-10, 16:11
I'd do whatever comes into my mind at the moment. :p

There are a few things I could think of right now, actually. XD

star-dust
16-10-10, 16:26
I'd take a old carpet and turn it into a flying carpet... and then I'd travel the world and help those less fortunate than me. :)

(because I'm assuming I'm the only one with the magic. :p)

ggctuk
16-10-10, 16:32
Oh, I'd do all sorts of stuff :mis: :cln:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
16-10-10, 16:34

But what if they end up breeding?

star-dust
16-10-10, 16:39

:vlol:

tampi
16-10-10, 16:48
This is a bit strange :confused:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3118/disfrazdehadamadrina488.jpg (http://img254.imageshack.us/i/disfrazdehadamadrina488.jpg/)

ggctuk
16-10-10, 16:51

I support this!

voltz
16-10-10, 16:54

If they weren't donkeys, then that would be pretty bad. But anyway, it'll end up being a horse's ass either way you look at it. :tea:

Lenochka
16-10-10, 16:54

Then people can quickly place bets on which one will carry the child lol

Sgt BOMBULOUS
16-10-10, 17:28
Then people can quickly place bets on which one will carry the child lol

GaBer?

Catapharact
16-10-10, 17:46
Study it offcourse. Try to find out everything about it.

Then (if indeed the concept of Al-chemy and matter minipulation is possible) I would try to replicate the wand's power on a greater scale... Create a situation where energy and resources are infinite (or near infinite) and hence make the evils of the world (war, hunger, poverty) disappear.

Chocola teapot
16-10-10, 18:14
Make a box of unlimited wishes.

Then make myself never have spots again, Give myself perfect teeth and Make lot's of money! <3

Your_Envy*
16-10-10, 18:15
I'd Crucio some people. :whi:

Just kiddin'.

Joely-Moley
16-10-10, 18:16
I'd hit people with it.

Liara
16-10-10, 18:21
Study it offcourse. Try to find out everything about it.

Then (if indeed the concept of Al-chemy and matter minipulation is possible) I would try to replicate the wand's power on a greater scale... Create a situation where energy and resources are infinite (or near infinite) and hence make the evils of the world (war, hunger, poverty) disappear.
... or you could just use the wand to create that infinite energy right off the bat. :whi: The OP didn't mention that its powers have a limit so I assume you can make just about anything happen without effort.

ShadyCroft
16-10-10, 18:43
always taking the most challenging route, huh Cat ? ;)

TRfan23
16-10-10, 18:45
always taking the most challenging route, huh Cat ? ;)

Keeps your brain active, exercises it, healthier way ;)

Alive_and_Funky
16-10-10, 19:14
Well, there is a girl that I have a crush on called Tasha. Unfortunately, I face a couple of obstacles. Firstly, Tasha takes most of her lessons at a different college campus (we're both in the same Theatre Studies class though), so I don't really get to talk to her all that much outside of a studying environment (and thus can't get much alone time with her either). In addition, Tasha is incredibly shy, so when I do get to talk to her we don't end up saying much. How would I solve all of this with a magic wand? Simple: use magic to somehow get us both stuck in a lift alone together for around 3-4 hours! Hopefully that wouldn't bother Tasha too much...

Another thing I'd like to use a magic wand for would be to make Total Nonstop Action Wrestling watchable again.

I'd create a ton of money so I could pay all my bills and not have to worry again. I'd also probably do some things that I wouldn't be able to mention here, LOL! (Yes the power would corrupt me... but only a little, I think).
*coughChristyHemmecough*

Dina_Croft
16-10-10, 20:13
I would solve Greece's financial issue.

robm_2007
16-10-10, 20:14
I'd kill people with the Killing Curse.

jackles
16-10-10, 20:40
I would............

be a fairy godmother! The outfits are so me.

MsRedFoxx
16-10-10, 21:01
I would use it t travel back to Ancient Greece and convince people that I am Athene with my Magic wand. Then I would travel to 2013 and destroy the world so the people who thought it would end in 2012 would be relieved and then I would disappoint them muhahhahahaha
(before I destroy the world though I would make my own world and rule their happily with a few of my friends and Lara Croft who would now be real thanks to my powers (though I'd create her after I'd destroyed the world because otherwise she'd probably try to kill me))

Erwin_Rommel
16-10-10, 21:09
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Uzi master
16-10-10, 21:38
fix my laptop, then get fallout 3 GoTY, the replace crystal with core, then make infinite ammo Uzi's and run around killing zombies that "apeerd"

voltz
16-10-10, 22:07
replace crystal with core

Well I like the way she looks now so I'm gonna have to duel with you.

robm_2007
16-10-10, 22:08
Well I like the way she looks now so I'm gonna have to duel with you.

Uzi Master doesnt want us to have any more TR games; cuz Core doesnt exist. :pi:

voltz
16-10-10, 22:20
Uzi Master doesnt want us to have any more TR games; cuz Core doesnt exist. :pi:

aww. :( I supposed he's gonna run off with the ball too.

Uzi master
17-10-10, 00:28
fine, first bring core back, then replace crystal, stupid technicallity

I have infinite ammo Uzi's anyway so what're you gonna do about it:ton:

Gladous
17-10-10, 00:40
Fast forward time to December 21, 2012 and see that the world is still here. Then transfer back to present time and laugh. :ton:

trlestew
17-10-10, 00:41
Or be blown out of your mind in absolute terror...let me stop =p

If I had a magic wand, I would...I don't know :S

Uzi master
17-10-10, 00:42
Your devious laugh just gave me an even more devious idea, go back it time and destroy all religion mwuhahahahahahaha!:cln:

Alpharaider47
17-10-10, 00:42
Fast forward time to December 21, 2012 and see that the world is still here. Then transfer back to present time and laugh. :ton:

And if it's not? :whi:

Killercowz
17-10-10, 00:55
I would turn it into a dildo.

Gladous
17-10-10, 00:56
Mhm.. Interesting.

But in all seriousness, wtf. :vlol:

digitizedboy
17-10-10, 01:01

WTF? :vlol: Don't make me laugh it hurts.

Killercowz
17-10-10, 01:23
Mhm.. Interesting.

But in all seriousness, wtf. :vlol:

:p

Jabe
17-10-10, 02:10
I would do the following:

Create nice samples of every element of the periodic table and make the unstable ones completely stable - I'd also extend the periodic table as far as possible.

Generate objects, and graphics with colors never seen by human eyes, and everyone that sees them can see the colors.

Make multidimensional shapes by the truckload and sell them on E-bay - and you can see them in their full multidimensional glory.

Make creative "reality" games (video games that you are inside that look real) at the speed of thought.

Help space exploration by exploring and taking high res photos of all worlds within 50 light years of Earth.

voltz
17-10-10, 02:33

I found a rather funny pic in MGC I wish I could link to.

scoopy_loopy
17-10-10, 04:52
I'd Crucio some people. :whi:

Just kiddin'.

Oo! Do me, do me! :mis: Is the the safe-word still Hufflepuff? :pi:

ajrich17901
17-10-10, 05:06
I would............

be a fairy godmother! The outfits are so me.

I'd use it to give myself 1 million dollars so I can take care of my loved ones, and make sure there ok in life.

Dina_Croft
17-10-10, 10:46

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/Dina_Croft/Gifs/t7bqbs.gif

I lol'ed.

tampi
17-10-10, 11:03
I would do the following:

Create nice samples of every element of the periodic table and make the unstable ones completely stable - I'd also extend the periodic table as far as possible.

Generate objects, and graphics with colors never seen by human eyes, and everyone that sees them can see the colors.

Make multidimensional shapes by the truckload and sell them on E-bay - and you can see them in their full multidimensional glory.

Make creative "reality" games (video games that you are inside that look real) at the speed of thought.

Help space exploration by exploring and taking high res photos of all worlds within 50 light years of Earth.

This sounds very interesting! :tmb:

voltz
17-10-10, 15:49
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/Dina_Croft/Gifs/t7bqbs.gif

Looks like she would keep herself busy for a couple days. :whi:

larafan25
17-10-10, 17:33

Hah:p

First I'd fix my computer and make it immune to any possible threats.

Then I'd make myself immune to any possible threats.

Then I'd give myself all the knowledge in the world.:cool:

Tonyrobinson
17-10-10, 23:25
Make the new Tomb Raider game finish production and be released!

Zelda master
18-10-10, 13:20
I would poke people with it:D

Alex Shepherd
18-10-10, 14:20
I will break it... I like to keep going into my life as it is... I like to take everything realistic and goes by itself rather than doing stuffs what I really want because its all that I am laughing at myself...

Your_Envy*
18-10-10, 14:59
Oo! Do me, do me! :mis: Is the the safe-word still Hufflepuff? :pi:

Muahahaha! :mis: There is no safe word, dear. :cln:

Lara's home
18-10-10, 15:13
Use magic, probably.

Ada the Mental
18-10-10, 15:35
I'd go around using the Imperius Curse on everyone I run into and make them my *****es. :mis:

Antonio
18-10-10, 15:39

Right now when I open this thread, I have foreseen this.:rolleyes:
LOL

Lara's home
18-10-10, 16:03

I'm disappoint.
Why turn a stick, and not turn yourself into one?

Alex Shepherd
18-10-10, 17:14
I'm disappoint.
Why turn a stick, and not turn yourself into one?