PDA

View Full Version : your zombie survival plan

DragonSlayer
17-10-10, 12:19
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

What's your plan for the day when the apocalypse comes and zombies roam the earth?

I would get a lot of weapons and supplies and my ex-girlfriend (i still love her) and take shelter in a vault-tec vault maybe vault 101 or 112 as they are the only functioning vaults that are in fallout 3

there are 2 other ways

the Resident Evil Extinction way. Stay on the road, avoid major cities, pack as much heat as possible and never stay in one place for too long. Possibly steal me an ambulance and some medical supplies.

There's always the I Am Legend way, but i wouldn't like to end up like Robert Neville and get cornered. That does not end well.

nearly forgot don't bother going to the winchester from shaun of the dead the pub that was used for the winchester was converted into luxury flats in 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_of_the_Dead#Locations

Or just use a stargate to gate off to another planet

the ancient
17-10-10, 12:22
There was a thread like this some time ago...

Oh well. When the apocalypse arrives I would be beamed up by God

So long losers :ohn:

Mikky
17-10-10, 12:24
Well, this is easy:

THE GOLDEN SHOTGUN!

Nothing else is necessary. :cool:

Ampersand
17-10-10, 12:26
I would hide out at Bill Murray's house.

lara c. fan
17-10-10, 12:31
Tool up with knives, bows and arrows (Great Chart golf and leisure!) and, urm, golf clubs. And other melee weapons. And a chainsaw.

All of that is pretty readily available. So much so, it scares me.

Cochrane
17-10-10, 12:33
The only skill I have that could even start to be useful in such an event is driving a car, so I guess Iíd do that. I donít know, maybe hide out in the wilderness of east belgium or some abandoned mine, and there develop a something to stop the madness.

Liara
17-10-10, 12:35
I'd let myself become a zombie, rally up some zombified fellows, then have some fun by hunting down the people that I don't particularly like. :mis:

Mikky
17-10-10, 12:36
I'd let myself become a zombie, rally up some zombified fellows, then have some fun by hunting down the people that I don't particularly like. :mis:

That's my Plan B. :D

the ancient
17-10-10, 12:41
The only skill I have that could even start to be useful in such an event is driving a car, so I guess Iíd do that. I donít know, maybe hide out in the wilderness of east belgium or some abandoned mine, and there develop a something to stop the madness.

we have zombies too you know :mis:

digitizedboy
17-10-10, 12:41

ewww... I wouldn't particularly fancy eating people I disliked.

BlueJ97
17-10-10, 12:44
a glock17 handgun and a beretta px4 will do the job :cln::mis:

i wonder if michael jackson will be one of the zombies....

larson n natla
17-10-10, 12:45
Pre Zompocalypse

Practice the art of slaying Zombies in the following games with my family and friends.

Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Dead Rising
Resident Evil 5

During Zompocalypse

Gather together all of my relatives and friends, even the whole of TRF if possible and board a cruise liner vessel. We would then clear the vessel of its zombified inhabitants and set sail to one of the oceans, from here we would stay for as long as possible until food supply begins to run low. Then sail back to near land, deploy the life boats and search for food before again boarding the boat and repeating the process.

Post Zompocalypse

Kick ass and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of gum.

Liara
17-10-10, 12:47
ewww... I wouldn't particularly fancy eating people I disliked.
Who says I'm gonna eat them? I'd just scare the bejesus out of them until a nice heart-attack kicked in. :whi: And if that doesn't work, getting a chainsaw a-la Resi Evil would do the trick.

Anubis_AF
17-10-10, 12:47
I'd pick up my Silver Uzis from the basement and hit the road.

the ancient
17-10-10, 12:49
i wonder if michael jackson will be one of the zombies....

That would be THRILLAH!!

jjbennett
17-10-10, 13:07
Me and my mates got rather sozzled one night and made our own plan, very detailed as well, regarding food, supplies, weaponry, transport, fuel. We even looked at maps to determine choke/defence points. Hooah.

Cochrane
17-10-10, 13:19
we have zombies too you know :mis:

Sure, but the big problem are population centers. The german-speaking community is among the least populated areas within a one-hour drive from me, so thatís where Iíd go.

Actually, thinking about it, there may be a better choice. There are lots of open-pit mines around here. If I could make my way there and steal a really big bagger, Iím fairly certain that I could just ignore zombies, or for that matter anything in my way. :D

FloTheMachine
17-10-10, 13:27
Build twenty foot walls around my house. Electrify the gates/barbed wire. Survive off fish and water from the stream behind my house, plant vegetables and have livestock. :D

I live in a pretty remote place as well :) Bonus for meh :D

So long suckers :mis:

Andyroo
17-10-10, 13:44
Considering zombie survival plans never work out, I'd just grab the shotgun from the safe, cut it down nice and short, try to survive long enough to find/steal a Harley and ride as far as I can and eventually die with a smile on my face. :D

If there's one thing we've learned from zombie movies, plans do not work. Apocalypses are safer if you just wing it, and not waste time with plans.

Everyone knows what happens when survivors try to follow their silly 'original' plans; their fully-modified 'survival vehicle' rolls over and they get eaten...... The local gun shop is already looted and near empty, except for a bunch of zombies, and they get eaten.... Etc...

Spong
17-10-10, 14:02
It's everyone for themselves in that situation. If I were in a L4D, zombie-type apocalypse, I'd gun everyone else down first before even thinking about the zombies. I'd use others as zombie fodder. While the hordes of undead get fat and bloated feasting on them, I'll make good my escape :D

Cochrane
17-10-10, 14:08
All things considered, Iím not sure why I would want to survive a zombie apocalypse. Sure, I wouldnít want to get eaten, but what are my options? Finding a safehouse and waiting for fifty, sixty years until I die, with only a few books and possibly a few other survivors as company, all of which I would get tired of really soon? Why would I want to do that?

If there was a way to contain the Zombies, Iíd think differently, but most zombie apocalypses simply donít end. That doesnít sound like fun at all.

Underworld2008
17-10-10, 14:26
I am surprised no one has quotes Shaun of The Dead, Shaun's survival plan xD

DragonSlayer
17-10-10, 14:45
I am surprised no one has quotes Shaun of The Dead, Shaun's survival plan xD

The only mention of shaun of the dead was in my first post i mentioned the winchester but that's about it.

Drone
17-10-10, 14:57
all I need is IDDQD and IDKFA :wve:

Sir Croft
17-10-10, 15:05
I'd do it... the Dead Rising 2 way!

Raider4Ever96
17-10-10, 15:07
1) Team up with Sheva/Jill
2) Lock and Load
3) Find a Hummer
4) Find plenty of Melee weapons
5) Pray there are no "Special Infected"
6) Hope there won't be a military "cleanup"
7) Save my closest friends
8) Take shelter in the biggest mall we can find

9) NUT UP OR SHUT UP!:p

Sir Croft
17-10-10, 15:10
If all else fails, there's always the Michael Jackson way!

DgoOdz94
17-10-10, 15:12
I'd lock myself up in the freezer. :whi:

DragonSlayer
17-10-10, 15:14
1) Team up with Sheva/Jill
2) Lock and Load
3) Find a Hummer
4) Find plenty of Melee weapons
5) Pray there are no "Special Infected"
6) Hope there won't be a military "cleanup"
7) Save my closest friends
8) Take shelter in the biggest mall we can find

9) NUT UP OR SHUT UP!:p

You left out number 10 leave ashley at home, zombie invasions are bad enough without having to listen to ashley saying leon help every 2 seconds.

robm_2007
17-10-10, 19:55
i would carry barbeque sauce to spray on other survivors so that the zombies may think them to be more tasting than I.

xXhayleyroxXx
17-10-10, 20:05
Me and Jake were discussing this once -- and we said we would live in tescos (not before stopping off at a gun shop and stocking up on weapons) and live there because there's pretty much everything you could ever need :vlol:

lara c. fan
17-10-10, 20:09
Me and Jake were discussing this once -- and we said we would live in tescos (not before stopping off at a gun shop and stocking up on weapons) and live there because there's pretty much everything you could ever need :vlol:

In that case, I'd move to America and live in Wal-Mart. That has guns as well. And quads. And so many other things. :(

voltz
17-10-10, 20:12
I'm concerned on stuff like Canned goods and such because there's not going to be anything available once all the produce spoils. Just thinking of going to a grocery store might reak like nothing else and it probably makes good camo for a corpse to hide without it's scent being detected.

robm_2007
17-10-10, 20:13
In that case, I'd move to America and live in Wal-Mart. That has guns as well. And quads. And so many other things. :(

ive never seen quads at Walmart :p

although, they do have some HoverRound type electric wheelchairs with small shopping baskets on them; and they might have some security golf carts.

Cochrane
17-10-10, 20:15
I'm concerned on stuff like Canned goods and such because there's not going to be anything available once all the produce spoils. Just thinking of going to a grocery store might reak like nothing else and it probably makes good camo for a corpse to hide without it's scent being detected.

The stuff that is not in cans is the problem. Canned material will usually last long enough until you know whether help is coming or not.

lara c. fan
17-10-10, 20:17
ive never seen quads at Walmart :p

I remember seeing something quad-like. :p

voltz
17-10-10, 20:24
The stuff that is not in cans is the problem. Canned material will usually last long enough until you know whether help is coming or not.

That's the problem. Suppose nobody ever comes or they're all dead, now cans have an expiration date, plus even if they stay good, you're still suspect to whatever is in those things to preserve them. Your own health comes to being at risk in the long term just because of that.

Then there's the hunting problem. If animals were also infected, you can bet that you're gonna have to really get your plans in order for that olive garden.

Edit: Peanuts are great for staying off hunger, stack up on those.

A.JJ.G
17-10-10, 20:40
I would finally unlock my ultimate bunker of secrets, containing a Hunting Rifle, Uzis, a Scoped .44 Magnum, a grenade launcher and the weapon of all weapons the Golden Shotgun. I would then storm into a shopping centre with several friends, clear out all zombies, kick out survivors and live off the shopping centre until we're all in our fifties and rambling insanely, at which point I'll do something stupid and fall off the shopping centre's roof while crazily shooting at shadows while on zombie patrol. How could I be so prepared you ask? I play far too much Oblivion and Fallout 3... Yeah... :p

FloTheMachine
17-10-10, 20:58
Oblivion! Snaps :D How does that prepare you for the apocalypse...? :p

A.JJ.G
17-10-10, 21:00
Oblivion! Snaps :D How does that prepare you for the apocalypse...? :p

It gives me the cold-heartedness needed to kick all those survivors out of the shopping centre so that me and my friends can live off it for years :mis:

CiaKonwerski
17-10-10, 21:09
My friend has a plan, me not so much. Her plan is the same as the dude in Resident Evil 3 in the beginning. Hide in that storage compartment. Yep....Me, I want to get on a plane a fly away to where there are no zombies.

voltz
17-10-10, 21:20
Antarctica? :whi:

CiaKonwerski
17-10-10, 21:25
If there are no zombies there, then yes! :D

ajrich17901
17-10-10, 21:27
Shotgun + Aiming At Head = Win :p

voltz
17-10-10, 21:34
You only want those for emergencies. On more practical use, handgun for picking off most situations and snipe for clearing the distance.

ajrich17901
17-10-10, 21:35
You only want those for emergencies. On more practical use, handgun for picking off most situations and snipe for clearing the distance.

Anyone dumb enough to trust me with a sniper to begin with deserves to be a zombie:p

leglion
17-10-10, 21:46
Act like a zombie. They'd be too dumb to figure it out! ;)

xXhayleyroxXx
17-10-10, 21:47
Act like a zombie. They'd be too dumb to figure it out! ;)

wouldn't they be able to smell your fresh blood? :p Might work for mummies, but not zombies.

voltz
17-10-10, 21:47
Anyone dumb enough to trust me with a sniper to begin with deserves to be a zombie:p

That's why I'm not letting you have one. ;)

leglion
17-10-10, 21:49
wouldn't they be able to smell your fresh blood? :p Might work for mummies, but not zombies.

No they wont... They their brains are dead so they cant smell! :ton:

Billy959
17-10-10, 21:50
with my lucky,I would be one of the zombies too and be shot by Jill:p

voltz
17-10-10, 21:51
with my lucky,I would be one of the zombies too and be shot by Jill:p

Yeah that's what you'd get for trying to grab yourself a "Jill Sandwich". :cln:

xXhayleyroxXx
17-10-10, 21:56
No they wont... They their brains are dead so they cant smell! :ton:

that's true... good point. Okay,we need to invest in good costumes and makeup to make ourselves look like zombies ^_^

robm_2007
17-10-10, 23:03
i would get a refrigerated truck to keep a bunch of non-perishables in. maybe Hayley could come along in a dog catcher truck to collect any animals that werent infected :p

but, I might resort to eating a dog or two if i ran out of food, so maybe she should go in another convoy :pi:

ShadyCroft
17-10-10, 23:15
This

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/alice.jpg

lara_bond
17-10-10, 23:20
Find a mall. It has all your needs:

1.Food
2.Excercise
3.Entertainment
4.Weapons

This statement has no relation to/does not own the Dead Rising(TM) and/or Dawn of the Dead series.

leglion
18-10-10, 00:09
Find a mall. It has all your needs:

1.Food
2.Excercise
3.Entertainment
4.Weapons

This statement has no relation to/does not own the Dead Rising(TM) and/or Dawn of the Dead series.

what about when it runs out?

jjbennett
18-10-10, 00:25
Good luck firing an M500 like that Milla.

Lizard of Oz
18-10-10, 00:48
Here is my priority list:

1. Find a weapon.
Sharp long objects as default, eventually find my way to guns.

2. Find loved ones.
Having weapons at hands, I'll search for my loved ones starting with my sister, my parents, and then my best friends.

3. Find a shelter.
I'll look for a safe place, will starting out with roof tops, buildings with few entrances, going down to boats, and lastly, far, secluded areas like a forest.

4. Secure perimeter.
When in the shelter, I'll make sure to build barricades, obstacles, close down any entrance, etc.

5. Find vehicle.
Before a scavenger food hunt, we need a quick way of transportation. We will search roads and lots close to our shelter. At least two people will stay in the shelter in case we die in the search.

6. Food
With the vehicle, travel to local marts, shops, malls, making sure to be well armed and making logistic plans for survival. Prioritizing things like canned food, grains and rice, nuts, and junk food. Fruits and vegetables have a very short life spam.

7. Search for survivors.
Once our shelter is secure and able to sustain life for prolonged periods of time, we will set up a search for survivors and any signs of them. Of course, the safety of ourselves is prioritized.

If no sings that rescue is on the way, we will initialize step 8

8. Plan for a grand escape.
Stock up in food, fuel, and ammo. Search for planes or large-transport vehicles will begin. Once found, vehicles will be secured and protected with home-made barricades and spikes, shields, etc. Process will probably take more than a month.

10. Getting the hell out.
Now, all is needed is to make the run. Depending on the environment, the escape will either be sneaky and subtle, or fast and loud. By now, plans of destination should have already been set (Government facilities, earth's poles, islands, etc.)

11. Start mini Civilization
If landing place is unsafe and free with, step number 8 will be repeated. When a safe place away from all urban places, we will secure/build a shelter that will expand over time. Plans to visit cities for food and ammo will be made. Farming and vegetation harvesting attempts will be made. Further expand if possible.

12. Sophisticate our Civilization.
If enough times happens and the apocalypse is still potent and dangerous, people will attempt to reproduce and expand population. A from of government, will be strictly based on popular opinions and concerns. Will expand and develop various like services and departments like Medical, Farming, Military, Police, etc.

13. Explore and Civilize.
After we've gained enough momentum, attempts at finding more safe places free of zombies all over the world will be initialized. Priority will be making sure the distant settlement we created survives and develops. This is a long time process that will not stop as long as our status allow it.

13. Cleanse.
After a few decades, and if the zombies are not dying out, a plan will be made to deploy military parties to kill zombies and cleanse nearby towns and villages. Casualties are expected, but will not harm civilization since a new generation would have already being born. Once whole towns and villages have been cleansed, they will be taken back for human occupation.

14. Make Earth Safe again.
Plans will come up as we go along. By this time, I will aready have died of natural causes and my great-great-great-great-great grandchildren, will be running the process.

15. Deal Political issues.
When humans have re-taken back earth and are back on track, a flaw in human morals and logic will have probably start wars and other things. Governments will want to separate into different countries and others will want to form a One-Word order.

16. Hope for the best!

See? Things will turn out just fine:):)

Lara Croft!
18-10-10, 01:23
I had a zombie apocalyptic dream just last night. Man, I'm good at coming up with a survival plan and collecting useful supplies. :D

domina
18-10-10, 05:07
You left out number 10 leave ashley at home, zombie invasions are bad enough without having to listen to ashley saying leon help every 2 seconds.

:vlol: Ain't that the truth. God, I wanted to let her die just so I didn't have to hear "LEEONNNN!" all the time.

Alpharaider47
18-10-10, 05:32
I used to joke about this with my friends a lot :p

Basically my plan goes-
Gather up non perishable foods and fill up fuel cans. Stock up on ammunition and raid the local gun store for handguns and a rifle or two. I figure it's probably best to hole up at home for the first few days- let the people outside freak out and kill each other, etc. I live in a pretty rural place so I probably would have time before the zombies/virus show up. After things calm down I'd hit the road, maybe swap my ride for a Jeep or similar vehicle. Probably keep moving, go from place to place avoiding large cities ala RE: Extinction, etc. I might head south and try to meet up with a couple friends, see if I couldn't get a small convoy going and take things day by day from there. When I finally come to the end of my run I'd hope to take out as many zombies with me as i could :p

M.A.
18-10-10, 05:54
This hangs in my bedroom:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/zombyemergencyviafrixonds3.jpg

This, neatly tucked under my tablecloth, is my coffee table:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/zombie-kit.jpg

The table top doubles up as a riot shield:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/zombiekit2.jpg

:D

Ryu-Gi
18-10-10, 06:47

This, neatly tucked under my tablecloth, is my coffee table:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/zombie-kit.jpg

The table top doubles up as a riot shield:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u346/m_afiki/zombiekit2.jpg

:D

http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/077/029/original/BRILLIANT_.jpg?1286946572

Tear
18-10-10, 08:31
I would start acting like Lara, jumping everywhere shooting real guns.

That would last about 4 hours... then I'd get eaten.

jamieoliver22
18-10-10, 09:24
Bacon.

'nough said.

Liara
18-10-10, 09:56
^ Jamie's a freakin genius!

What if a race of zombies immune to bullets take over? :whi: I'd pack a nuke launcher. If Fallout taught me anything it's that no one survives a hit from a nuke launcher.

tomblover
18-10-10, 16:03
I'd grab the crowbar which, IIRC, is up in the attic somewhere, then I'd just leg it. :p

I'm like Gordon Freeman sans the PhD anyway. XD

ozzman
18-10-10, 16:21
Take Shelter in a Weapons Store, nothing will get in, [it would have guns and blades]

lara c. fan
18-10-10, 16:57
Take Shelter in a Weapons Store, nothing will get in, [it would have guns and blades]

Wouldn't the owner have first say in that?

cezy rockeru
18-10-10, 17:07
I'd just make a portal made of cheese,bullets,some paper and shoes and I'd go to Mars:whi:

robbie_rawr
18-10-10, 17:09
Shoot all sons of a (female dog) that's my official instructions

A.JJ.G
18-10-10, 17:13

My Golden Shotgun says otherwise :mis:

Alpharaider47
18-10-10, 19:44
^ Jamie's a freakin genius!

What if a race of zombies immune to bullets take over? :whi: I'd pack a nuke launcher. If Fallout taught me anything it's that no one survives a hit from a nuke launcher.

He is :vlol:

I hope you pack RadX!

the_legend
18-10-10, 19:46
i just shoot them and burn the remnants (is that correct?) so nothing contagious is on earth anymore...and..before that i would live like neville in i am legend:jmp:

aidanmalone
18-10-10, 20:55
Arm myself with whatever i can, get a party of survivors going and evacuate quickly :)

ozzman
18-10-10, 21:21

not if he's dead :vlol:

top ten zombie survival tips

10.Save ammo
9.Melee Weapons can help
8.Check those corners
7.don't trust anyone
6.Leave Ashley at home
5.go to least populated areas, like the country or Kansas, but NOT China
4.Run Around hoards, not through them
3.always pack a boomstick[shotgun]
2.Chainsaws are your friend
1.Shoot them in the head

lara c. fan
18-10-10, 21:28
not if he's dead :vlol:

He has a shop full of guns. If you run there as soon as it starts, he'll be alive. And wanting to keep his methods of attack.

Evan C.
18-10-10, 21:29
Well,I would get a sword...I don't trust in guns that much for zombies,and a katana sounds better to chop some heads.

Alpharaider47
18-10-10, 21:31
He has a shop full of guns. If you run there as soon as it starts, he'll be alive. And wanting to keep his methods of attack.

Could always buy guns and ammunition before things heat up too badly. It's not like money's going to matter once the zombies take over, and you'll beat the crowds specifically waiting for the owner to die, etc.

ozzman
18-10-10, 21:42
Could always buy guns and ammunition before things heat up too badly. It's not like money's going to matter once the zombies take over, and you'll beat the crowds specifically waiting for the owner to die, etc.

i would most likely try to buy some but turn on him after :D, false sense of security :D, then lock up, maybe loot a food store.

Alpharaider47
18-10-10, 21:44
i would most likely try to buy some but turn on him after :D, false sense of security :D, then lock up, maybe loot a food store.

Tsk tsk, you can always come back after the idiots kill themselves/each other. If you're lucky they'll have done it before the zombies even reach your city! People can be more dangerous to themselves than the threat they're reacting to sometimes :vlol:

ozzman
18-10-10, 22:21
yeah, i may just go to my hillbilly friend's house , he has a M500 Magnum and a AK47 :D he'll protect me

Librarian
18-10-10, 23:55
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4664/incaseofzombiesbreakgla.jpg

Aphrodite22
19-10-10, 00:57
Tool up with knives, bows and arrows (Great Chart golf and leisure!) and, urm, golf clubs. And other melee weapons. And a chainsaw.

All of that is pretty readily available. So much so, it scares me.

i wouldnt recommend that. Blood splashes everywhere and u can easily get infected.

RikaRusso
19-10-10, 08:33
Grow some plants I guess.

M.A.
19-10-10, 10:43
What if a race of zombies immune to bullets take over? :whi: I

No problemo. As they do it in Ishimura, shoot off their limbs! :D

i wouldnt recommend that. Blood splashes everywhere and u can easily get infected.

According to most Zombie attack retelling/prophecy, you only get infected and turned if you get bitten. Splashed by bucket load of zombie blood would be fine.

lara c. fan
19-10-10, 15:10
Last resort then. And that. V

According to most Zombie attack retelling/prophecy, you only get infected and turned if you get bitten. Splashed by bucket load of zombie blood would be fine.

amaris
19-10-10, 15:46
I would stop by Wal-mart, Academy, and verious other stores to get hunting supplies, such as Guns, Knives, ammo, ect. Then i'd drop by my grandad's house, he has tons of weapons and ammo.

I'd likely drop by a hospital, get an ambulance and tons of medical supplies, i'd stop by a grocery store, get Non-parishable food items, and stock up on lots and lots of water. I'd probably steal a bus too, if i found any survivors i couldn't just leave them to be eaten! :vlol: Then probably resident evil extenction it and stay on the road.

(Except i'd get tons of fuel canisters and have them in their own cargo truck, you never know how long you'll have to go without stopping through somewhere.) (and i'd have all my family and friends with me, i wouldn't be able to leave them to their fate.)

Cynic
19-10-10, 17:45
Well,I would get a sword...I don't trust in guns that much for zombies,and a katana sounds better to chop some heads.

This. I already own a katana :D, and chainsaws are unraliable (they run out of gas). Maybe get some other weapons, like a few axes and a shield, and then collect people I know and be on the move.

\Tomb Raider/
19-10-10, 18:01
This. I already own a katana :D, and chainsaws are unraliable (they run out of gas). Maybe get some other weapons, like a few axes and a shield, and then collect people I know and be on the move.

but what if the people you love are zombies? O SNAP page 10

Cynic
19-10-10, 18:42
but what if the people you love are zombies? O SNAP page 10

Kill them out of mercy. There is no cure (at least not one that I could find).

Zelda master
19-10-10, 18:45
There is an anti-virus in the Resident Evil series:p

But i guess i would just shoot, shoot, reload and shoot some more... Especially not the head however, then you can enjoy it more:D

voltz
19-10-10, 22:25
Isn't there a anti-virus in just about every game in the series and how many variations have they come up with so far?

I could probably whip up a combination of illegal narcotics and a bottle of rum and still come up with something that'll act as an effective ingredient. :tea:

Lara Croft!
19-10-10, 23:23
This made me lol
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/zombie_how

And also a test on how many hours you'd last before becoming infected.

http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/zombie_bite/go

I'd last 48 mins.

Laras shadow
20-10-10, 00:25
My plan!
Grab a cricket bat, grab my mates and go to the Winchester :vlol:
either that or meet up with my mates who play Left 4 dead and kick some sweet zombie ass! ;)
^^ apparently I'd last 1 hour and 12 minutes :P

voltz
20-10-10, 00:27
My plan!
Grab a cricket bat

You silly Europeans and your silly cricket bats.... actually I was wondering how well those things hold out compared to regular baseball bats. :)

Laras shadow
20-10-10, 00:31
You silly Europeans and your silly cricket bats.... actually I was wondering how well those things hold out compared to regular baseball bats. :)

there wider, flatter and probably heavier ;) but if I had a baseball bat i'd grab that too :p

TRfan23
20-10-10, 00:34
This made me lol

I'd last 48 mins.

:vlol:

I would last 56 mins :ton:

There's a guy on my course who's obsessed with Zombies ;)

And he's actually convinced they're real, but scientists are caging them.

voltz
20-10-10, 00:35
there wider, flatter and probably heavier ;) but if I had a baseball bat i'd grab that too :p

Same, but I'd rather look for something that isn't made of wood as either bats can snap easily.

TRfan23
20-10-10, 00:36
Why not a chainsaw ;)

Love2Raid
20-10-10, 00:39
This made me lol

I'd last 48 mins.
Lol, hilarious but so true. :vlol:

I had 1 hour and 2 minutes ... how random. :p

voltz
20-10-10, 00:43
Why not a chainsaw ;)

Now you're talking my language. ;)

Laras shadow
20-10-10, 00:43
Why not a chainsaw ;)

it will run out of power ;) which is not good when dealing with hourdes of zombies :yik:

voltz
20-10-10, 00:44
it will run out of power ;) which is not good when dealing with hourdes of zombies :yik:

It would run out of power, but it's better to keep this handy in a horde then to tire out swinging.

btw, it's not power.... it's gas.

Love2Raid
20-10-10, 00:47
It would run out of power, but it's better to keep this handy in a horde then to tire out swinging.
Yeah, and it's heavy. Also, don't people who use them in zombie movies usually end up cutting their own leg off or something?

I would prefer a sharp sword, just chop their heads off. That 'll teach em, hehe.

TRfan23
20-10-10, 00:48

This most likely won't work but:

You could find a load of transistors. When you have the opportunity cut open your head through your skull to your brain. With that open connect the transistors to your brain so the electrical current from it flows through and increases the current, voltage or whatever. Connect the chain of transistors to the chainsaw ;) Make sure you take capacitors to so you can store the electricity...

Love2Raid
20-10-10, 00:49
You might as well just let them eat you, lol.

Laras shadow
20-10-10, 00:50
This most likely won't work but:

You could find a load of transistors. When you have the opportunity cut open your head through your skull to your brain. With that open connect the transistors to your brain so the electrical current from it flows through and increases the current, voltage or whatever. Connect the chain of transistors to the chainsaw ;) Make sure you take capacitors to so you can store the electricity...

o_O ......but by that point a zombie may have already eaten your butt....:ton:

Love2Raid
20-10-10, 00:53
To be honest I don't really see the point of your plan, TRfan23. :p

Not only would nobody be capable of cutting open their own scalp and skull, but connecting a transistor to their brain? Lolwut. :o

larafan25
20-10-10, 00:56
:vlol:

I would last 56 mins :ton:

There's a guy on my course who's obsessed with Zombies ;)

And he's actually convinced they're real, but scientists are caging them.

59 minutes.:cool:

Obviously I'd last longer than that though, I'd live until I die of old age, kicking zombie ass.

I myself would head down the street to the convenient store, grab as much food as I can fit in my backpack, then run to the nearest wall and camp on the roof of it, that would be home base.

voltz
20-10-10, 00:56
You might as well just let them eat you, lol.

http://kylekazak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/hand-grenade-novato.jpg

Keep one handy. ;)

Love2Raid
20-10-10, 00:59
Haha. ^_^

I just figured out the ultimate survival strategy. Turn the tables! Become the predator. Eat them. :cool:

voltz
20-10-10, 01:01
Haha. ^_^

I just figured out the ultimate survival strategy. Turn the tables! Become the predator. Eat them. :cool:

Well... this doesn't say much about you not becoming one of them, but serves them right, eh?

Love2Raid
20-10-10, 01:04
Hell yeah! Om nom nom.

Tyrannosaurus
20-10-10, 02:44
I don't have any plans for surviving the zombie apocalypse, because frankly, we shouldn't worry about it at all:

7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly) (http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html)

Lara Croft!
20-10-10, 12:12
Don't ruin it for us zombie fans, T-Rex.

cezy rockeru
20-10-10, 12:17
This made me lol

I'd last 48 mins.

lol:vlol:I'd last 1 hour and 11 minutes:whi:

\Tomb Raider/
21-10-10, 16:07
http://i51.************/148kri0.jpg
OMG WHERE CAN I GET THIS

I NEEEED IT!! :cln::cln::cln:

TombOfRaiders
21-10-10, 16:11
I'd equip myself with a Rail Gun, then camp at the end of a really narrow hallway/corridor, so when they come they're lined up in a single-file formation. I'd then just pull the trigger and then they're zombie-fried!

Alpharaider47
21-10-10, 16:12
I don't have any plans for surviving the zombie apocalypse, because frankly, we shouldn't worry about it at all:

7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly) (http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html)

I can think of a number of ways to argue their points :whi:

ryan91
21-10-10, 16:49
play resident evil at home :D.

or i can make one bit me and i can join them as well. yea zombie bff's forevar!

Melonie Tomb Raider
21-10-10, 17:10
play resident evil at home :D.

or i can make one bit me and i can join them as well. yea zombie bff's forevar!

This sounds like a sweet plan to me. :D

Tyrannosaurus
21-10-10, 20:55
I can think of a number of ways to argue their points :whi:You mean to counter their points? I think Max Brooks explains in his zombie guidebooks that the undead naturally repel animals and are resistant to bacterial decay, but many of the points in this article still apply.

Alpharaider47
21-10-10, 21:05
You mean to counter their points? I think Max Brooks explains in his zombie guidebooks that the undead naturally repel animals and are resistant to bacterial decay, but many of the points in this article still apply.

Yes, I think I meant to type "with" in my post :o

Yeah they've got a few good ones, but they make some assumptions. What if there were more ways to be infected than just biting? I could see how they could take out organised militaries and such.

Alex Shepherd
22-10-10, 09:04
I would act like I am one of them... That will let me to survive... Would they notice? :confused:

Dream_Raider
22-10-10, 11:28
Well, this is easy:

THE GOLDEN SHOTGUN!

Nothing else is necessary. :cool:

and some ice cream. It's gonna be a picnic. 'Nuff said.

Miharu
22-10-10, 12:27
A zombie apocalypse is highly unlikely because of how good we are defending ourselves and barricading ourselves so...if a zombie infection arrives...

I'll just watch TV and carry on as normal.