PDA

View Full Version : He used me and never called. I'm confuzed and angry right now.

Hermina94
18-10-10, 21:58
edited.

Love2Raid
18-10-10, 22:00
Yup, he used you. That wasn't very smart of you, but it will be a lesson for the future. Right now I would stay as far away from that guy as possible.

the_legend
18-10-10, 22:02
the only thing that helped me was the time and start to see the bad things...so i almost stated to hate my ex.. which cheated on me twice in 2 years..

Miharu
18-10-10, 22:03
[Oversized GIF removed]

Los Angeles
18-10-10, 22:03
Mod edit: personal insult removed

robbie_rawr
18-10-10, 22:05
Yeah sorry to hear about that sadly most the stuff in life is one long lesson mainly mistake after mistake but if youv learnt from it atlest your wiser now. And sadly it just takes time to get over and forget someone.

Hermina94
18-10-10, 22:07
edited

xXhayleyroxXx
People are acting so disgusting towards you! :O
I've been used and sexually abused-- and I'm so glad it didn't go too far. It emotionally messes you up and makes you feel unworthy and dirty.
If you need someone to talk to, I'm here :hug: xXxXx

the_legend
please turn off that behaviour this is quite serious.

try to concentrate on negatives that show how stupid he is :) think of the better men in the world...

Tony9595
I actually met him online.

Uh... :pi:

xcrushterx
What. The. ****?! Hermina has come to TRF for advice and support and replying with a message like this is ****ing disgraceful.

Archetype
wow people are doing it young these days oO...

Chocola teapot
18-10-10, 22:09

LOS ANGELES, You awful, Insensitive and Attention whoring little wannabe diva.

GTFOver yourself and get out of this thread.

Author:

Hun, You poor thing.

You have been used, sadly.

What you've been through must've been terrible.

Never go near the guy again.

:hug:

I hope you can get over the pain soon. :(

Mona Sax
Hermina, I'm sorry you had to experience something like this. It's not exactly something I'd share on an internet forum, though.

Miharu, Los Angeles - this is hardly acceptable behavior. If you have nothing constructive to say, don't post at all.

Night Crawler
Lol, how cliché.

Miharu
18-10-10, 22:11
please turn off that behaviour this is quite serious.

try to concentrate on negatives that show how stupid he is :) think of the better men in the world...

What like the men in Twilight?

:vlol:

Ok, ok. I'm sorry.

It sucks really bad and it's awful that you were used like that but.../shrug. It's done now, it's just a lesson your gonna have to learn.

Not to just trust men like that. Or women for that matter, I've heard stories of women who use men etc. etc.

So...My advice would be...Next time really make sure the relationship is geniune as in you have stuff in common, you go on dates, you treat each other like best friends etc. etc.

Minty Mouth
18-10-10, 22:12
If it had only been a week since your escapade together then I think you were a little hasty to be sending rash and malicious messages to him. Even suggesting that he was using you may have been an inaccurate statement. I understand you were feeling hurt, but perhaps if you had reacted more maturely you would have gotten a more mature correspondence out of him.

Rai
18-10-10, 22:12
I'm sorry to learn of what has happened. I guess you've found out the hard way how some guys can be. You fell for him pretty hard huh? It's hard I know, but you've done the best thing by finally erasing him from your phone. Do not be tempted to contact him further, stay strong and keep away. Rest assured that not all guys are like this, there are nice ones out there somewhere, honestly. You'll be fine, you're better off without this idiot boy (he's 19 but he's no man yet with the way he's acting, imo). Learn by this and remember to stay safe. :hug:

Ps: I'm with hayley, if you need to talk, pm me although you may feel more comfortable talking with hayley as she's closer your age.

Also, will people please quit being rude to Hermina, she's here for advice not accusations.

Miharu
18-10-10, 22:13
If it had only been a week since your escapade together then I think you were a little hasty to be sending rash and malicious messages to him. Even suggesting that he was using you may have been an inaccurate statement. I understand you were feeling hurt, but perhaps if you had reacted more maturely you would have gotten a more mature correspondence out of him.

This.

Love2Raid
18-10-10, 22:13
I just died xDD

But I know.I know ^^ I want to send him one last message.But I'm afraid,because I don't want to sound desperate. :/
Uhm, he is not interested in you anymore. Why would you contact him? He is a worthless piece of scum, he used you!!

He is probably already searching for another young victim. I would go to the police if I were you, this could happen to other young girls and maybe you could prevent it if you did something!!
What. The. ****?! Hermina has come to TRF for advice and support and replying with a message like this is ****ing disgraceful.
Yeah, totally. But patting her back won't help her either.
Tell me about it, I have seen worse.

Night Crawler
18-10-10, 22:16
I would go to the police if I were you, this could happen to other young girls and maybe you could prevent it if you did something!!

Lmao, and say what? "I had sex with some dude and now he won't call me back"?

Hermina94
18-10-10, 22:17

GTFOver yourself and get out of this thread.

Author:

Hun, You poor thing.

You have been used, sadly.

What you've been through must've been terrible.

Never go near the guy again.

I hope you can get over the pain soon. :(

Thank you for all the support.:hug::hug:
I feel so much better now.And I hope I learned a lesson from this.
But you know the feeling when you really really like someone? he sweet talks you into things,and leaves you cold after..? I actually hate him. THE JERK.:mad:

Love2Raid
18-10-10, 22:19
Lmao, and say what? "I had sex with some dude and now he won't call me back"?

Isn't sex with minors illegal? :confused:

You are right that he didn't force her, it would have been a different story if he had. But still ... I don't know, it sucks to just do nothing while he could already be manipulating another girl. Right?

the_legend
altough it seems very hard to hate him, its maybe the first step to forget him :). i expierenced this whole thing too . just think the jerk doesnt deserve you :)

idk the laws in ur country but in switzerland you r a "sexual mature" with 16. you can have sex with who you want except for people you depend to ( teacher for example.). then you have to wait until youre 18,

trlestew
PS. I'm 16,and he's turning 19.

:|

You made a big, quite horrible mistake.
I feel a little sad for you, hope you're able to recover from the unfortunate event.

And don't bother trying to call him back, instead, try to get him arrested. Over here, having sexual relations while you are 18 or over with a minor is illegal...

Thorir
18-10-10, 22:20
I think it would be best just to ignore him and forget about him. What happened has happened. Sending messages won't change anything.

Just be more careful in the future. :)

Chocola teapot
18-10-10, 22:21
But you know the feeling when you really really like someone? he sweet talks you into things,and leaves you cold after..? I actually hate him. THE JERK.:mad:

No Prob. :hug:

He could be a Pro, and the same could've happened to lot's of other girls.

Just make sure that you NEVER rush into anything with a guy again, You know not to now.

You may feel something for him now but trust me hun, NO.

Move on and try to forget about it.

Lara's home
18-10-10, 22:21

You are right that he didn't force her, it would have been a different story if he had. But still ... I don't know, it sucks to just do nothing while he could already be manipulating another girl. Right?

16 isn't minor... At least here in Norway?

matrix54
18-10-10, 22:22
I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seat
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires
And maybe next time he'll think before he...

uses me... :confused:

Love2Raid
18-10-10, 22:23
16 isn't minor... At least here in Norway?
Yeah, I think it's only in the US (heard it on some tv show once XD). Not sure though.

Night Crawler

She's 16 and consented. That's perfectly legal here.

Lara's home

That's great, Matrix.

Mona Sax

Good for your psyche, bad for your wallet.

the_legend
18-10-10, 22:24
Yeah, I think it's only in the US (heard it on some tv show once XD). Not sure though.

minorities :
spain : -14
switzerland : -16
germany: -18

i think :confused:

Love2Raid
18-10-10, 22:24
She's 16 and consented. That's perfectly legal here.
It depends on where you live I guess. I know I heard once that it's illegal in the US <18.

Tonyrobinson
18-10-10, 22:25
http://hub.tv-ark.org.uk/images/chatshows/chatshows_images/jeremy_kyle_show2007a.jpg

Just making light of a bad situation really! :vlol:

matrix54
18-10-10, 22:25
That's great, Matrix.

Carrie Said it, not me. The lyrics just felt appropriate to the situation. :p

Mad Tony
18-10-10, 22:28

GTFOver yourself and get out of this thread.Can't believe you both responded to him. Obvious troll is obvious.

Chocola teapot
18-10-10, 22:29
Can't believe you both responded to him. Obvious troll is obvious.

I NEEDED to shout at him....

I couldn't help myself.

larafan25
18-10-10, 22:30
^Happens to the best of us.

Don't talk to him again, your better than that.

You rock without him, you are a strong person and are individual, you go do your thing and next time he talks to you don't fall into his trap.

edit: because things didn't work out and you are 16, I believe you can sue him for something.

That would terrible though, just as bad as what he did to you, in fact I am questioning why I brought that up. O.O

Horus-Goddess
18-10-10, 22:31
Something similar sort of happened to me too, though it was more out of being emotionally crushed by my ex but that's a long story that I wont tell here...

All I can say is just be more careful next time. :hug: I know guys can sweet talk and cuddle and be charming, and sometimes they actually mean it. But the only way you'll know for sure is if they've stuck by you though a lot as a friend first and foremost, and they've shown you in other ways, not sex or kissing etc, that they care for you. Like I said, that they've been there for you through your ups and downs.

To make sure you know they're not only there for one thing.

And sadly, a lot of guys do not really get over their desires for many many years. I'm 24 and guys my age generally still have the same attitude towards women. They just want "the cookie". lol...

So you just gotta be careful I guess. :hug: I'm with the others, if you need anyone to talk to just ask. :)

lord gaga
18-10-10, 22:31
minorities :
spain : -14
switzerland : -16
germany: -18

i think :confused:

In spain the minoritie is 14 :eek:
Anyway sorry to hear soemthing like this happened to you and now you know to be more cautious when it comes to a relationship and it will all work out:D smile for experiance and the ability to understand these situations!

Lara's home
18-10-10, 22:32
Carrie Said it, not me. The lyrics just felt appropriate to the situation. :p

:ton:

SkyPuppy
18-10-10, 22:38
Alright, well, to be honest here, it kind of is your fault... Not saying you deserve it, because honestly, no one really deserves that, but you pretty much brought it on yourself.

You two almost doing it on the second date says alot about him, and also you. I mean, for heavens sake, do you not have any self respect? To seriously let this guy almost nail you on the second date... like, what the hell? And then you doing it two weeks after knowing this guy? Wow, lovely. I know there's being blinded when you're in like/love with someone, but my god... have some standards, atleast.

On the other hand... you're 16 and he's 19, and he did sort of take advantage of someone who thought they were in "love" basically. Yeah, it's terrible, but it happens all the time, and I'm not saying it's right; it never will be... but there's not really much you can do about it.

Lost_Soul
18-10-10, 22:38
Well, not much to be said now, I guess. You know you made a mistake and the only thing to do now is to move on. I know, sounds simple, a little harsh even and it's hard to do. But the best revenge is happiness. You don't look like you'd have any problem finding a guy, you just have to make sure they're worth it. Make sure you get to know them a little longer before sex, that way you know it isn't just about that. Find someone who really cares about you and loves you and forget about him, he is not worth it. :hug:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
18-10-10, 22:40
As long as you don't end up with a baby or a disease I'd chock it up to an unfortunate learning experience.

A question though... Why meet people online? You're in school right? You should have access to numerous people your age. That's where you should be meeting people. Also, I'd strongly recommend against putting out early in a relationship, especially at your age. If you wait 2~3 months, the guys that are just in it to get in your pants will have left by then for an easier fix. The good ones will wait.

irishhips
18-10-10, 22:46
As long as you don't end up with a baby or a disease I'd chock it up to an unfortunate learning experience.

A question though... Why meet people online? You're in school right? You should have access to numerous people your age. That's where you should be meeting people. Also, I'd strongly recommend against putting out early in a relationship, especially at your age. If you wait 2~3 months, the guys that are just in it to get in your pants will have left by then for an easier fix. The good ones will wait.Exactly!!! I agreed with you!

Nefertiti_89
18-10-10, 22:50
Check your PM chick :)

trXD
18-10-10, 22:56
Wow people are being so patronizing, she doesn't need facepalms people keep that horribleness to yourself she already feels terrible about what happened.

Los Angeles
18-10-10, 23:02

I'm sorry if I insulted anyone, but that's the point I meant. That's soo sad that people doing it this young. :(

But yeah, I think you just need to get over him. I know it seems impossible, but believe me. After 3-4 months, you'll forget him and DON'T text him!! He'll think you're desperate and can't live without him.

Sir Croft
18-10-10, 23:10

A question though... Why meet people online? You're in school right? You should have access to numerous people your age. That's where you should be meeting people. Also, I'd strongly recommend against putting out early in a relationship, especially at your age. If you wait 2~3 months, the guys that are just in it to get in your pants will have left by then for an easier fix. The good ones will wait.

This. If you don't value yourself, nobody will.

Dennis's Mom
18-10-10, 23:17
^^I concur.

Baby, you are too young to be fretting about a guy. You have so many wonderful things ahead of you. Give yourself a chance to find them.

matrix54
18-10-10, 23:19
Don't blame her, blame the hormones.
They can be a ***** sometimes. :hea:

xcrushterx
18-10-10, 23:22
Can't believe you both responded to him. Obvious troll is obvious.
Troll or not, there are limits. Kicking someone when they're down is a very low thing to do, so even if they're trolling I'll still call them out.

Librarian
18-10-10, 23:47
Alright, well, to be honest here, it kind of is your fault... Not saying you deserve it, because honestly, no one really deserves that, but you pretty much brought it on yourself.

You two almost doing it on the second date says alot about him, and also you. I mean, for heavens sake, do you not have any self respect? To seriously let this guy almost nail you on the second date... like, what the hell? And then you doing it two weeks after knowing this guy? Wow, lovely. I know there's being blinded when you're in like/love with someone, but my god... have some standards, atleast.

Maybe she was a little hasty, but she stopped on the second date and hey, passion can sweep you away pretty quickly sometimes ;)

Hermina, I too have been used in the past (completely different circumstances, but still) and I know how it can make you feel. Time will help, but so will talking about it. Hopefully you have a best friend or two who will understand.

Also, learn from this experience and be on your guard against scumbags like this in the future. Make men work for it - don't give it up easily. Let them know that you're not interested in repeating this experience.

And maybe wait a while before doing it again. Good sex doesn't happen until you're emotionally and mentally as well as physically mature. In my experience, anyway :wve:

larafan25
18-10-10, 23:50

Hormones so totally impair judgment it's ridiculous. O.O

jjbennett
18-10-10, 23:59
First of all, people meet people on the internet all the time. Yes there may be a stigma relating to where relationships end up BUT a lot of people hit it off. Aiming personal insults at someone one in this position is a total low blow you gutless ****s.

From what you've said he did use you. Sadly there are people out there who do that, they only live for themselves and won't stop until they have what they want. Im by no means an expert on this but try to see that he wasn't doing anything for you in the relationship Hermina. If he even cared an inch he would have at least replied to a text but not sending a text back is just ridiculous. It will be hard to forget about him, and it may well make things difficult finding a new guy you can trust, but you've got to remember things like this make you stronger...it just sometimes doesn't seem that way. Stay strong.

IceColdLaraCroft
19-10-10, 00:19
Men will tell you anything to get what they want.

Trust your instincts and take it as a lesson.

I hope you used protection

larafan25
19-10-10, 00:20

Does this apply to you?

If so the girl should get back together with the guy, it's clear you are lying to try and snag her! D:

Killercowz
19-10-10, 00:23
Don't meet people on the internet.

End of discussion.

jjbennett
19-10-10, 00:24

Not true at all. Don't brand us all as that, there are some guys out there who's first thing on their mind isn't sex you know.

leglion
19-10-10, 00:25
I'm sorry hermina, but my shoulder is not available to lean on because there might be some individuals who actually need it. You are not a little kid any more; you were fully aware of what you were doing and frankly, it was VERY bad judgement on your part. I'm not gonna lie like everyone else and say it's okay because it's not and you could be dead right now for meeting someone online.

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-10-10, 00:26
I'm so sorry to hear that, I can't even imagine how hard that must be. :(

The best thing you can do is ignore him completely. Take him off your Facebook, don't send him anymore messages (even if they are hate ones), and forget about him. It may be hard to do, but don't waste any more time on him.

It's a terrible thing to have gone through, but you can learn from it and not repeat the same mistake again. Some guys only care about one thing, and to prevent those guys from using you, don't ever let a guy get intimate with you unless you are very serious.

I'm so fearful of something like this happening to me, I'm just flat out waiting until I get married.

Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. I know you had to know better, but it's easier for us to look and judge on the outside having not experienced it ourselves. I'm so sorry you had to go through this, and I hope you can move on and learn from it. :hug:

larafan25
19-10-10, 00:27
I'm sorry hermina, but my shoulder is not available to lean on because there might be some individuals who actually need it. You are not a little kid any more; you were fully aware of what you were doing and frankly, it was VERY bad judgement on your part. I'm not gonna lie like everyone else and say it's okay because it's not and you could be dead right now for meeting someone online.
Wha!? D:

That seems harsh.

However it just occurred to me, this might be a harsh situation, meet a guy on the Internet, he just wants sex...you should be glad that is all that happened.

Do your own thing, do what makes you happy, then when you are happy you will meet someone else who is enjoying their life and happy, then you can both love each other.:)

Aphrodite22
19-10-10, 00:30
1. You met him online
2. after one month u....
3. You are 16

im sorry but i think u went way too fast with a guy u barely know in so little time. Hopefully uve learned now and never make mistakes like this again!

:)

Melonie Tomb Raider
19-10-10, 00:36
Some of you guys are being a bit harsh on her. She's only 16. At that age, hormones and emotions run rampant, and it's a lot more difficult to make proper decisions for yourself. Not to say it wasn't her fault, but she made an honest mistake that many other 16 year olds would make if they were in the same situation.

interstellardave
19-10-10, 00:37

Harsh or not THIS is the kind of advice that Hermina should heed. Don't be too quick to let everyone coddle you and offer nothing more than sympathy... the only thing you can learn from this experience is what you did wrong. That's something you actually have the power to change. If you assume you did nothing wrong and it's all his fault then it'll happen again and again. ;)

jjbennett
19-10-10, 00:38
EDIT - mods can remove this, wrong thread.

Sir Croft
19-10-10, 00:38
Not true at all. Don't brand us all as that, there are some guys out there who's first thing on their mind isn't sex you know.

Damn true. Things like that offend me.

Evan C.
19-10-10, 00:40
Well,oh well.

I hope you used condom.

trXD
19-10-10, 00:40
Some of you guys are being a bit harsh on her. She's only 16. At that age, hormones and emotions run rampant, and it's a lot more difficult to make proper decisions for yourself. Not to say it wasn't her fault, but she made an honest mistake that many other 16 year olds would make if they were in the same situation.

This.

It isn't something you can just understand because your smart, you learn from experience and she is sixteen years old. Kids are bound to make mistakes with something as complicated as relationships, it doesn't make them dumb it makes them a human teenager.

Miharu
19-10-10, 00:41
Oh if we should be harsh then:

[Oversized GIF removed... again]

CerebralAssassin
19-10-10, 00:43
I say learn from the mistake,and move on.only time can heal wounds like this.next time NEVER jump in bed with a person you barely know,be it from the internet or from RL

interstellardave
19-10-10, 00:43
This.

It isn't something you can just understand because your smart, you learn from experience and she is sixteen years old. Kids are bound to make mistakes with something as complicated as relationships, it doesn't make them dumb it makes them a human teenager.

Some people never learn, though, particularly when everyone is worried about cutting them so much slack that lessons aren't learned. It isn't harsh to encourage her to look at her actions in this and realize how foolish they were--it's responsible, and helpful.

She can't change this guy... she can change herself.

jjbennett
19-10-10, 00:45
Gee, how tactful Miharu.

@ Dave, well put. She needs to realise that it shouldn't have happened but move on from it and learn. It's a sad thing thats happened and maybe could have been avoided, but insulting her as some people have done, doesn't actually help her does it.

SkyPuppy
19-10-10, 00:46
Does it make her dumb that she posted all this on here? To me, yes... it sounds like a cry for sympathy and attention. It's not really like she needed much advice on the situation since it's been done and over with, just basically all she wants is advice on how to get over this dude, and there's already a thread for that, is there not? Plus, I don't see this user post any other time, (yes, I realize people have lives, but the point still stands). So now is a great time to post when something 'tragic' happened? Uh-huh... :rolleyes:

Aphrodite22
This.

being a teenage isnt an excuse..
im 15 and i wouldnt have done that, maybe im just a weird exception..

leglion
Some people never learn, though, particularly when everyone is worried about cutting them so much slack that lessons aren't learned. It isn't harsh to encourage her to look at her actions in this and realize how foolish they were--it's responsible, and helpful.

This.

trXD
19-10-10, 00:47

Your right, some people never learn, but that can't be helped and being horrible about it isn't going to change that.

Absolutely nobody here is saying that it wasn't her fault, because it was, but the fact is she isn't "stupid" for doing what she did, it's a common experience that you learn from. If your idea of being harsh is telling her she was wrong for what she did, good, but if your idea of harsh is actually using personal insults, then that's what i don't agree with.
being a teenage isnt an excuse..
im 15 and i wouldnt have done that, maybe im just a weird exception..

Good for you, but for crying out loud people has nobody here ever made an adolescent mistake? We all do it, it's perfectly natural, you have aphrodite I'm sure you have, even if it's not this particular one. Give her a chance to grow up first and then tell her she is stupid for what she did.

jjbennett
19-10-10, 00:49
Does it make her dumb that she posted all this on here? To me, yes... it sounds like a cry for sympathy and attention. It's not really like she needed much advice on the situation since it's been done and over with, just basically all she wants is advice on how to get over this dude, and there's already a thread for that, is there not? Plus, I don't see this user post any other time, (yes, I realize people have lives, but the point still stands). So now is a great time to post when something 'tragic' happened? Uh-huh... :rolleyes:
Of course it is, she wants someone to talk to i'd imagine.

Sir Croft
19-10-10, 00:49

Indeed. But some people should watch the way they express their opinion. It's not harsh to encourage her to learn with her mistakes, but it's harsh and pointless to post facepalm gifs. :p

trXD
19-10-10, 00:54

That's putting it in a nasty way, she probably wanted people to talk to about it, and I assume she was also looking for a miracle solution to get over him.

SkyPuppy
19-10-10, 00:59
That's putting it in a nasty way, she probably wanted people to talk to about it, and I assume she was also looking for a miracle solution to get over him.

There's no such thing as a "miracle solution". You either get over him, or you let him win by having him basically control your emotions everyday until you're smart enough to realize he's not worth it and he was never worth it.

Chocola teapot
19-10-10, 01:00
There's no such thing as a "miracle solution". You either get over him, or you let him win by having him basically control your emotions everyday until you're smart enough to realize he's not worth it and he was never worth it.

Nicely put. :p

SkyPuppy
19-10-10, 01:01
Nicely put. :p

why thank you, babe. <3

interstellardave
19-10-10, 01:02
Absolutely nobody here is saying that it wasn't her fault, because it was, but the fact is she isn't "stupid" for doing what she did, it's a common experience that you learn from. If your idea of being harsh is telling her she was wrong for what she did, good, but if your idea of harsh is actually using personal insults, then that's what i don't agree with.

I never insulted her. Perhaps others have, but I didn't. I merely wish to highlight the most important truth about her story... that she reflect on it and learn from it. Then do something different the next time, like take it slow or, when in doubt, take no actions at all. If she had listened to her friend none of this would have happened.

Also well said.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-10-10, 01:06
I never insulted her. Perhaps others have, but I didn't. I merely wish to highlight the most important truth about her story... that she reflect on it and learn from it. Then do something different the next time, like take it slow or, when in doubt, take no actions at all. If she had listened to her friend none of this would have happened.

Also well said.

She's received everything from heartless insults to mindless coddling, with sanity lying somewhere in between. Hopefully she'll heed the right advice.

SkyPuppy
19-10-10, 01:08
Also well said.

much appreciated.

also, i totally forgot about the whole friend part... seriously, she should have listened to her friend, more so if it was her best friend.

bros before hos
sisters before misters

kthx

Tonyrobinson
19-10-10, 01:10
You know to be honest you are both still young and maybe the guy is just embarassed to talk to you now after you did it. I dunno though maybe he's just another player. But atleast it teaches you a life lesson, The best thing is to get yourself checked for any STDs though just to make sure that his behaviour hasn't been occuring frequently. I'd not get too bogged down on it although I'm a guy alot of girls go through the same thing as you I think it's fairly common by todays standards. :hug:

Legends
19-10-10, 01:50
You are 16, did you really think it was love?

MattTR
19-10-10, 02:09
Aw, I'm so sorry.. :(

This guy sounds like a real jerk, you really should be more careful and use this as a learning experience. Some people only want one thing and that's the sad truth. :mad:

I'm sure you're a beautiful young lady and can find someone much more suitable for you. I wish you the very best and I hope your heart heals fast. :hug:

:gki:

Azerutan
19-10-10, 02:21
Oh c'mon, seriously??? :confused:

I wish I could say nice things to you to tone down the situation, but to be honest with you, you had it coming, now take responsability for your decision and take this as example for the future.

Move on with your life and leave him be, sending him hate messages is certainly not going to change anything. Care instead finding someone who's worthwile.

I really wish I could be nicer to you in this post, but you're just one more girl to commit the exact same mistake guys are waiting for :/ and it could have turned out even worst! You just don't date or have sex with someone you meet online, specially being 16!, I know of many tragic stories who ended up with rape and murder in similiar situations :/ Seriously...

Lara Croft!
19-10-10, 02:36
1. You met him online
2. after one month u....
3. You are 16

im sorry but i think u went way too fast with a guy u barely know in so little time. Hopefully uve learned now and never make mistakes like this again!

:)

Exactly. Try to get over him and be more careful for now. And stick to guys you know in real life. Leave online dating until you're more mature and have learned to expect the worst and know how to deal with it.
This guy is obviously a douche, you deserve better. No last messages to him, nothing at all. Just move on with your life.

ShadyCroft
19-10-10, 07:56
Hey Hermina, am very sorry that this has happened to you. You were a little quick with your actions though, and surely there was going to be consequences. There isn't much you can do about it now, feeling sorry and bad. What's done is done and you can only learn from it and move on.

Being gay in a very conservative anti-gay country with a sleazy gay community, I can understand your situation.

First of all, any thoughts of getting in touch with this guy, whether to plead, show hate or whatever, you need to abandon and abandon now. Don't kid yourself by saying "Maybe if I sent him a message, maybe this message will do sth". It didn't do anything before, it wont do anything now. So do not be in touch with him in anyway and do not even acknowledge his existence. He was an obstacle, a learning experience in your life like all others, but of the heavy weight unfortunately.

Next, you need to occupy yourself with your usual life, the things you like to do, your hobbies, school, being with your friends.

In parallel, if you really want to meet new people, meet someone, you can do it many ways. Easier way would be from the people you're with everyday.
Another way is the way you used earlier which is online.

BUT, and this is a very important BUT...if you do wanna meet people online (heck, this also applies in real life), be careful and take your time.

I tell you, the only way for me to meet other gays is online, and seeing as we have a sleazy scene here, I've seen most sorts of scenarios, so you could say am an expert sorta in online crap.
Hear this and understand it. Don't rush with online things and take your time. Take your time to get to know the guy, and if the guy doesn't want to be patient, let it go. Its not your loss, its his loss, because you seem like a sweet girl.
Trust me ! A good guy will chat with you online and enjoy it as it is...using you wouldnt be crossing his mind, he'd be glad just talking to you because he enjoys.
A bad guy is very easy to know online. If he starts asking "Where do you live in details ? What is your number ? I want to meet you!" that quick and is being impatient, dont kid yourself. You know very well this doesnt feel right. Don't kid yourself saying "Oh maybe he's good!". Tell him you want to take it very slow and if he's good he'll understand. He should.
Don't lower your standards. If you think things are moving too quick for your liking, maybe because they are. You're not feeling comfortable, dont kid this feeling...you ARE uncomfortable.

If you need any more questions, you can always find me or send me here. I have so much I could tell you you can benefit from.

But most importantly, you need to stop with the gloom mood, pick yourself up and let go. Be the one on top, dont let him be on top of you.

and good luck ! :):tmb:

scoopy_loopy
19-10-10, 08:04
Being gay in a very conservative anti-gay country with a sleazy gay community, I can understand your situation.

Every country's gay community is sleazy. That's like a given.

ShadyCroft
19-10-10, 08:06
^well, I dont know about other countries, but ours is. Yeah, I guess you're right. There are bad guys everywhere, I know, but there's a difference between getting 5 decent guys out of 10, and getting 1 out of 10. :)

Another Lara
19-10-10, 08:15
The OP is such a stereotypical issue of teenage boys and girls and their raging hormones and (sorry to be so blunt) it shows that girls still don't learn!

Teenage boys should be avoided like the plague, especially if they look for their targets online!

I hope you ahve learned from this and are alot more cynical about who you do what with!

And just stear clear of him, erase any potential link you have of him and just get on with your life, you'd hurt him more by doing that than by turning into a stalker sending him death threats!!!

touchthesky
19-10-10, 08:53
you had it coming

hehe

hehe

hehehehehhee

trXD
19-10-10, 10:17

I know that, that's why I called it a 'Miracle solution' because of course one is not possible, but I'm sure that she was subconsciously looking for one, we all have in our youth.

Thats fine then, just wanted to make sure. If all you want to do is tell her that she brought it on herself then we are on the same level, I just don't agree that she is in anyway idiotic.

EscondeR
19-10-10, 10:31
Not going to bash or judge here.

Just an advice for you, Hermina. Review your own online conduct first. I understand you may be joking, but there are always some who will take it literally and position you as an... easy prey. The first example is near - look at your Location field. Someone may misinterpret the message...

Phlip
19-10-10, 11:31
Oh c'mon, seriously??? :confused:

I wish I could say nice things to you to tone down the situation, but to be honest with you, you had it coming, now take responsability for your decision and take this as example for the future.

Move on with your life and leave him be, sending him hate messages is certainly not going to change anything. Care instead finding someone who's worthwile.

I really wish I could be nicer to you in this post, but you're just one more girl to commit the exact same mistake guys are waiting for :/ and it could have turned out even worst! You just don't date or have sex with someone you meet online, specially being 16!, I know of many tragic stories who ended up with rape and murder in similiar situations :/ Seriously...
This.
Every country's gay community is sleazy. That's like a given.
No it isn't. :confused:
Not going to bash or judge here.

Just an advice for you, Hermina. Review your own online conduct first. I understand you may be joking, but there are always some who will take it literally and position you as an... easy prey. The first example is near - look at your Location field. Someone may misinterpret the message...

You're right!

Mikky
19-10-10, 11:43
Oh my word. You poor soul. I would so give you a big hug if I met you. Just to comfort you. :hug:

You just forget it all about it and try to move on. Think of it as a life lesson. And remember: it's not you're fault. It's that monster's fault. :mad:

EscondeR
19-10-10, 11:56
And remember: it's not you're fault. It's that monster's fault. :mad:

I disagree. Only those who take responsibility can make faults. If a person's intent is to abuse someone, he/she never considers it a fault/misconduct, neither it is a fault in terms of simple logic (logic is a violent thing BTW). It's a fault of those who must be careful, but failed at it.
Therefore call it guilt, then it will be his indeed, but don't ruin her lesson of responsibility. She is the only person who is responsible for herself, unless she finds a trusted partner and lives with for a while to know he can take responsibility also.

The above doesn't meant that I sympathize her not, or justify that git. But the main conclusion is that one must think and estimate own decisions, be adequate and realistic. "Ditch him and move on" is important, but secondary.

amaris
19-10-10, 12:16

I agree. :tmb:

Anywho, I'm sorry that happened to you. :o I'd say to just forget about him, and be strong. You'll pull through, i know it.

cezy rockeru
19-10-10, 12:57
I'm not a girl,but I have a sister at your age and I kinda know what a boy can do to a girl when she's that young...When you meet a guy you should first test him and see if he only want you as an object for sex or if he really loves you.I'm sorry for what happened between you two and I hope you'll be ok:o

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 13:16
I just want to know why people always go in relation fast... Why would you date him and didn't give a chance for time... The date thing and the relation thing needs time... A year or so since you might know that guy perfectly well...

An advice: What you have to do is to start another life, and date someone who is trustful when you give yourself time... Then show how much you care about the new guy in front of him and he will be lost.

Question: Are you still single? :-/ :o :o

cezy rockeru
19-10-10, 13:18
I just want to know why people always go in relation fast... Why would you date him and didn't give a chance for time... The date thing and the relation thing needs time... A year or so since you might know that guy perfectly well...

An advice: What you have to do is to start another life, and date someone who is trustful when you give yourself time... Then show how much you care about the new guy in front of him and he will be lost.

and the thing about almost doing it at the 2nd date...in a car...it is a problem..

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 13:20
I don't think that its right when any girl spend her time with a guy in a car... It is mostly danger... Just be careful...

cezy rockeru
19-10-10, 13:22
and be sure you're protected at least:tea:

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 13:30
Don't worry about that...

ShadyCroft
19-10-10, 13:44
Khalid, I may be able to answer your question, though I definitely dont consider my answer a justification to go into relationships fast or an excuse.

I have a friend from the gay community here who went into a relationship with some guy. They took it slowly and he was well aware of how a relationship should be approached reasonably. Anyhow, after 2 years of being together, my friend discovered that the guy he was with wasn't faithful to him.
He was doing all sort of sexual activities on webcams with other guys.
He was devastated because he had given it all.

Now here's how people into two groups.

A- Those people who move on and go for the next chance and take it slowly again.
B- Those who move on and go for the next chance, but they feel "Why should I put so much into it for it to end up like that ?", so they take the short way and move quickly through all the phases to get some sort of fast results (in their opinion).

How people think is different, from individual to another. Some could bite the bullet and move on with the same attitude, others lose hope pretty quickly and start being more careless.

Again, am not saying its an excuse, being impatient, am just explaining based on the stories and things I've been told.

Mikky
19-10-10, 15:09
I disagree. Only those who take responsibility can make faults. If a person's intent is to abuse someone, he/she never considers it a fault/misconduct, neither it is a fault in terms of simple logic (logic is a violent thing BTW). It's a fault of those who must be careful, but failed at it.
Therefore call it guilt, then it will be his indeed, but don't ruin her lesson of responsibility. She is the only person who is responsible for herself, unless she finds a trusted partner and lives with for a while to know he can take responsibility also.

The above doesn't meant that I sympathize her not, or justify that git. But the main conclusion is that one must think and estimate own decisions, be adequate and realistic. "Ditch him and move on" is important, but secondary.

We all have varied opinions. :)

ShadyCroft
19-10-10, 15:21
^yes, each person has their own opinion, but it doesnt change the fact that SHE is responsible for HER actions.
Are you telling me that she involuntary had intercourse with the guy ? No ! The guy tricked her and messed with her, but that doesn't mean Hermina didn't play a part in what happened. She could have said no to him and left, but it appears she didn't, unless Hermina did not tell us all the story. True, all she mentioned was that he took her to his place where she had sex with him. Its not apparent if he FORCED her or not.
But if he forced her, then it'd be rape....but I don't think it was, otherwise why would she think of continuing to have contact with him ?

So I go back to what I said, the guy coaxed Hermina and she, BY HERSELF, agreed (of course thinking he was honest, which he wasnt and thats the only thing the guy is wrong for doing).

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 15:29
So you're saying that she might be responsible of this weak relation?!!

Another Lara
19-10-10, 15:41
The only way she can deny any responsibility is if she was raped, which luckily she wasn't!

It was her own choice to do the deed, even if it was through her being misled... you shouldn't give yourself up so easily and so quickly, especially when it's your first time and it's with someone you've just met!

EscondeR
19-10-10, 16:21
Khalid, I may be able to answer your question, though I definitely dont consider my answer a justification to go into relationships fast or an excuse.

I have a friend from the gay community here who went into a relationship with some guy. They took it slowly and he was well aware of how a relationship should be approached reasonably. Anyhow, after 2 years of being together, my friend discovered that the guy he was with wasn't faithful to him.

A- Those people who move on and go for the next chance and take it slowly again.
B- Those who move on and go for the next chance, but they feel "Why should I put so much into it for it to end up like that ?", so they take the short way and move quickly through all the phases to get some sort of fast results (in their opinion).

How people think is different, from individual to another. Some could bite the bullet and move on with the same attitude, others lose hope pretty quickly and start being more careless.

Again, am not saying its an excuse, being impatient, am just explaining based on the stories and things I've been told.
There is also the third - C - group: Those who start thinking regardless of the relationship development (fast or slow) "I was cheated/abused/etc... Fine! Now I'll cheat him/her before he/she does that to me and it'll be my "backup"..."
Sad, but they exist. I can understand the roots of those thoughts, but never could justify them.

And, TBH, I think something is not right in how Hermina's private business is discussed here as a fresh movie...
EscondeR's out.

ShadyCroft
19-10-10, 16:43
^yes, a rebound. Yes, sometimes people move to the next chance and get into it thinking that its the real thing when it actually is a compensation for what happened in the previous one.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing this. It may benefit Hermina as much as anyone else. We're not digging dirt here.

and Khalid, no, I didn't say Hermina was responsible for the weak relationship. A relationship is a 2 way street. For it to work, respect, care and love should be mutual and not one sided. 2 People play the role of a relationship, not one, so whatever happened with Hermina was a 2 way things. Each individual played a role. However, the roles had different intentions of course.

jackles
19-10-10, 17:29
Hindsight is a marvellous thing.

Antonio
19-10-10, 17:33
It's hard to be in your position, but I know how is to be hurt.:( The only thing I can only say that you didn't had to send "hate mail" that only makes worst for you and him (well, who cares about him). Who knows, maybe that guy has a big mouth and say to others lot of things. You are young and you have lean your lesson, I know you have to learn it in hard way but right now now you have to be positive. Start to move on, he is history.

Well, that is the good thing, hate him hard from your hart, just don't do something silly. Hatred is the easier and quickest way to get over wit him. Trust me I have been hurt and it works, you not the only one who was in love, almost I was young as you are. Get rid of thing what remind him, his pictures, phone number, Facebook, everything what you can think of him and contact. If he calls, ignore him, if you hear about him, change the topic. The most important thing that you don't lose your mind just because of him. Focus at your goals, don't think about him much, if you do think of him talk with somebody or even if you want to throw all rage about him, PM me I'll gladly be your punching bag.:hug:

\Tomb Raider/
19-10-10, 17:46
:( i know how you feel ( not that ive been used ) but i know what might be going through your head. what i would do if i was a girl or boy (if your gay) is get tested..you never know if he had a disease of some sort..then forget about him...and never have sex to soon..wait like a month or two or until you know him well....other than that...here is what i would say if i saw him again plus some other words :D

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae280/MarcoSosa195/1548x0z.gif

pEhouse
19-10-10, 18:20

There is also the third - C - group: Those who start thinking regardless of the relationship development (fast or slow) "I was cheated/abused/etc... Fine! Now I'll cheat him/her before he/she does that to me and it'll be my "backup"..."

May I add group
D - Those who turn bitter and curse every person of the opposite (or same) sex, never letting anybody getting close them again.

Joely-Moley
19-10-10, 18:34
I'm sorry, but I can't believe some of the replies in here. She is 16 for God sakes! I'm sure it must be easy to look down from up there on your horse.
I know when I was that age I made some terrible decisions and I made a lot of mistakes. That's how you learn, you learn from your mistakes and calling her dumb and what not after how upset she must be is just pathetic. Hindsight is an amazing thing.

I'm sorry this happened to you, it really sucks and hopefully you will be more careful next time. A bit of advice, make no further contact with him, delete any means of communication with and do your best to get over him. He's not worth it.

Second, I'm not sure if you used protection or not, but if you didn't make sure you get yourself tested for any STDs or pregnancy.

Hermina94
19-10-10, 19:03
Thanks for all the support ^^ Today,I wrote him a quite long message saying how I feel about him and about this situation.
He didn't reply.
At least I know now that he's a jerk,and what to do next time if I get into a similar problem.
Thank you again,you're all so understanding and adorable. :hug: :)

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-10-10, 19:10
Thanks for all the support ^^ Today,I wrote him a quite long message saying how I feel about him and about this situation.
He didn't reply.
At least I know now that he's a jerk,and what to do next time if I get into a similar problem.
Thank you again,you're all so understanding and adorable. :hug: :)

So how do you feel about him?

Hermina94
19-10-10, 19:11
edited.

igonge
19-10-10, 19:20

Exactly what I was thinking. :tmb:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-10-10, 19:25
I'm mad at him,can't stand the way he looks and he makes me sick.
But I still have feelings for him.
Slap me please.

It's usually hard to stop thinking about the first person you are with. Time will be the only cure for that.

James_Rutland
19-10-10, 19:28
Don't let anyone take advantage of you, they will only leave perminant scars on your heart.

Respect yourself & your body.

larson n natla
19-10-10, 20:07
Hold on a second. You met online, texted and them met up and almost went the whole way on a second date. I think you need to wisen up, that is dangerous behaviour and opens up whole realm of new threats, like STI's and stuff.

All I can say is try and put this behind you, and maybe talk to your parents/gaurdian before posting online in future. Oh and the guy is not interested leave him behind.

ShadyCroft
19-10-10, 21:05
We wont slap you. Its quite natural to still be thinking about him. Even when the guy I liked rejected me, I spent a while still thinking about him. It'll take time, but you'll get there. :)

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 21:21
we wont slap you. Its quite natural to still be thinking about him. Even when the guy i liked rejected me, i spent a while still thinking about him. It'll take time, but you'll get there. :)

Agreed!!

Lara's home
19-10-10, 21:29
Err, well, you are sort of scaring him away. Writing to a guy how much you love him etc, is the number 1 way to chase him away.

Legend 4ever
19-10-10, 21:35
^ What? O.o Depends on the guy.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-10-10, 21:38
^ What? O.o Depends on the guy.

How about the kind of guy that would be out to bone a girl he met on the internet in under a month? I'd imagine he would sooner be exposed to the plague than hear the "L" word.

scoopy_loopy
19-10-10, 21:39
I don't understand the people who're saying you were stupid. You had sex with him a MONTH after meeting him in person, right? And in fact, you didn't even do it on the standard "third date"... so I don't see how this is your fault. I'd freak out too.

voltz
19-10-10, 22:11
I can understand the level of responsibility (or lack thereof) in this relationship, so I'll just leave it at that. What I will state is that us men like the idea of having a "taste" in cute women who we find attractive and once we're satisfied with said taste, we'll be hell-bent on exploring other flavors. Sorry to put it that way, but that's the actual mentality with a good deal of the majority, whether anyone believes it or not.

I'm sorry about putting it this way, but for the most part, he deflowered you and got what he came for. Any more contact is putting yourself and possibly your physical being at risk. Do not bother with having anything else to do with him unless you either contracted a disease, or have been impregnated in which you will have to contact a state attorney for possible charges in rape and/or child support.

That's all the support I can offer you. Things will get better for you in the long run as long as you can keep your life under control.

Catracoth
19-10-10, 22:29
I'm not going to judge the OP - I've done my fair share of pretty ridiculous things and had my share of horrible happenings in relationships - but I must say, having sex with someone so soon is the worst thing you could ever do. I would know.

I won't reiterate what was already said, but to reiterate the important part: you were used for sex. I know it hurts to admit, but it's true. He will not contact you nor is he looking to be with you. That's all he wanted from you. Do not bother contacting him or dwelling over any "I love him" feelings you had. They were middle fingers in disguise, suffice to say.

That's my $0.02.

Lara's home
19-10-10, 22:30
I can understand the level of responsibility (or lack thereof) in this relationship, so I'll just leave it at that. What I will state is that us men like the idea of having a "taste" in cute women who we find attractive and once we're satisfied with said taste, we'll be hell-bent on exploring other flavors. Sorry to put it that way, but that's the actual mentality with a good deal of the majority, whether anyone believes it or not.

I'm sorry about putting it this way, but for the most part, he deflowered you and got what he came for. Any more contact is putting yourself and possibly your physical being at risk. Do not bother with having anything else to do with him unless you either contracted a disease, or have been impregnated in which you will have to contact a state attorney for possible charges in rape and/or child support.

That's all the support I can offer you. Things will get better for you in the long run as long as you can keep your life under control.

He has a point.

And yes, I know. None of the members on this forum are like that.

voltz
19-10-10, 22:42
And yes, I know. None of the members on this forum are like that.

Be very careful with that statement.

star-dust
19-10-10, 22:50
I can't imagine what you must be going through right now and I'm so sorry.

I hope you know that you deserve so much better than that scumbag. No one should ever use feelings to manipulate someone just to have sex. It is wrong in every way.

You did the right thing by deleting him from your phone. It might even be a "normal" thing for him to use girls like this. I'd close off all contact with him. It'll take time to forget him, but it would be for the best.

Really the only advice I can give is to try to forget about him and move on in your life. Use this as a learning experience.

Avalon SARL
20-10-10, 03:44
That's terrible
I am so sorry for you
just be strong, and learn from what happened no matter whose fault it is