PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Afterlife and Silent Hill...

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 15:34
I am talking about that huge monster that attacked Alice and Claire in the toilet...
The same walk, the same act, the same huge knife with exactly the same voice when he just been shot into his head... just like the Pyramid Head but he's too similar to the one in SH Origin... So I might be wrong but Resident Evil truely stole some ideas in Silent Hill picking monster.

Liara
19-10-10, 15:38
What's the monster called? I haven't seen the movie, but I'm curious what that thing looks like. I suppose it's bound to happen anyways, there are only so many ways you can stick pieces of flesh together before it ends up looking like something out of SH. :D

Tony9595
19-10-10, 15:42
I am talking about that huge monster that attacked Alice and Claire in the toilet...

That sounds funny :vlol:

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 15:44
What's the monster called? I haven't seen the movie, but I'm curious what that thing looks like. I suppose it's bound to happen anyways, there are only so many ways you can stick pieces of flesh together before it ends up looking like something out of SH. :D

Exactly LOL!! Its so close to Pyramid Head style but he is holding a huge axe instead of huge knife...

lara c. fan
19-10-10, 15:55
The Executioner? :confused:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
19-10-10, 16:01

Jocelyn Wildenstein

Liara
19-10-10, 16:05
Lol, Sarge!

If it's the Executioner like Dan said, then IMO, he doesn't really look like Pyramid Head. For one, there's nothing triangular on his head. XD Looks just like a guy with a bag over his head holding an axe. PH was all muscular, bloody and freakishly silent.

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 16:09
Lol, Sarge!

If it's the Executioner like Dan said, then IMO, he doesn't really look like Pyramid Head. For one, there's nothing triangular on his head. XD Looks just like a guy with a bag over his head holding an axe. PH was all muscular, bloody and freakishly silent.

Tall enough differniate the game and I didn't say he lookslike him :D
I said: They used the same style...

Tony9595
19-10-10, 16:19
Jocelyn Wildenstein

:vlol:!

M.A.
19-10-10, 18:21
The same walk, the same act, the same huge knife with exactly the same voice when he just been shot into his head... just like the Pyramid Head but he's too similar to the one in SH Origin... So I might be wrong but Resident Evil truely stole some ideas in Silent Hill picking monster.

Well, that monster was taken from the latest RE game, Resident Evil 5: Bulked Up Chris.

Game version:
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/7959/633622597661512405.jpg

Movie version:
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2000/2010residentevilafterli.jpg

tonyme
19-10-10, 20:36
I don't see anything quite similar with the Pyramid Head!

trXD
19-10-10, 20:38
I didn't think he was that similar in the game, but in the movie I think he was, I doubt it was deliberate though, they wouldn't try to copy something as iconic as PH.

Spong
19-10-10, 20:41
He looks like Pyramid Head? I don't see it, personally.
The Executioner from Resi looks more akin to the Butcher from Silent Hill 0rigins.

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 21:10
He looks like Pyramid Head? I don't see it, personally.
The Executioner from Resi looks more akin to the Butcher from Silent Hill 0rigins.

YES!! Thats what I am talking about... Butcher from Silent Hill Origins... Its soooo similar to that one in Resident Evil movie

EDIT:

+

They also took the last scene of shooting Albert Wesker as a Matrix style

IceColdLaraCroft
19-10-10, 21:59
Afterlife got it from the RE GAMES...so which came first Silent Hill or Re5?

Spong
19-10-10, 22:05
They also took the last scene of shooting Albert Wesker as a Matrix style

You reckon? A guy in a long black jacket and shades, moving faster than a bullet? Sounds nothing like The Matrix to me.

:pi:

0rigins was released first.

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 22:08

Silent Hill of course...

You reckon? A guy in a long black jacket and shades, moving faster than a bullet? Sounds nothing like The Matrix to me.

:pi:

Yeah right :p

IceColdLaraCroft
19-10-10, 22:08
Did pyramid head have an axe? or is it just the way that Axeman's bag on his head is sitting?

Alex Shepherd
19-10-10, 22:11
Did pyramid head have an axe? or is it just the way that Axeman's bag on his head is sitting?

Just see what Pyramid Head thing is and see Butcher how he looks like...
:cln:

Spong
19-10-10, 22:12

The Executioner from Resi5 and Afterlife looks like the Butcher from Silent Hill 0rigins, not Pyramid Head from Silent Hill 2 ;)

I got confused myself, what with Alex and other people in this thread going on about it :o

IceColdLaraCroft
19-10-10, 22:20
Got it so one Boss kinda looks like another Boss and someone is complaining?

Well we all know who to toss to the zombie horde.

voltz
19-10-10, 22:28
I wonder how many times a Tyrant type boss came out in other games and got everyone's panties in a bunch for not being original?

Spong
19-10-10, 22:47
Well we all know who to toss to the zombie horde.

*Looks at Alex*

Alex Shepherd
20-10-10, 16:49
*Looks at Alex*

HHEEYYY!!! :confused: