PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that?

cezy rockeru
21-10-10, 13:28
http://tombraidercostumeresource.blogspot.com/2010/03/lara-croft-hair-makeup.html
I was searching for Lara Croft images and I found that!

Lara is very natural in the games, only her full lips are really defined.
As far as lipstick colours go, she usually wears one a little darker than her natural lip colour.

oh yes,when you raid tombs all you think about is "Oh,have I used my lipstick today?:confused:I don't think...It's a pity,now this mummy won't like me!:pi:"
:vlol:

LNSNHGTDS
21-10-10, 13:33
"Oh,have I used my lipstick today?:confused:I don't think...It's a pity,now this mummy won't like me!:pi:"

:vlol: I've never actually seen her wearing lipstick.She did have some makeup in TRL but only around the yes and cheeks.

Avalon SARL
21-10-10, 13:34
That's very LOOOLLL

cezy rockeru
21-10-10, 13:34
:vlol: I've never actually seen her wearing lipstick.She did have some makeup in TRL but only around the yes and cheeks.

Me neither,I was thinking about that when I was reading again:confused:

Liara
21-10-10, 13:40
It didn't look like lipstick to me. Either way, it's a game, what do you expect? :p

I find it funny that the last part of the URL from the "Do a French Braid on yourself" page is "self french". *giggles*

xXhayleyroxXx
21-10-10, 18:42
I thought she'd always wore lipstick -- particularly in AOD. It doesn't define her character so it doesn't matter if she wears it or not :p

Melonie Tomb Raider
21-10-10, 18:53
Yes, Lara has always worn lipstick. It's brownish/ pinkish in color (more pink in AOD and brown in the other games).

Her eyes have generally been natural except for in AOD, where she wears lots of eyeliner and mascara, and she also has a bit of heavy eye makeup in TRL as well.

The lipstick is definitely the most prominent, though. Whoever wrote this actually did a good job with this article. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mistresselysia/Laraboobs.jpg

xXhayleyroxXx
21-10-10, 18:56
^^^ Yeah I always thought it was browny pink and then a red colour in aod ^_^

Its maybe because we are interested in makeup that we've noticed.

ryan91
21-10-10, 18:57
she wears a brown-yellow like lipstick in her orange winter no coat outfit in trl. next generation effects has to be on to see that tho.

and i love her black eyeliners on traod :D.

MattTR
21-10-10, 18:58
See what our Lara's becoming? :pi:

:ton:

But I agree with Melonie, she's always had to have worn lipstick, I never really noticed it though. :eek:

Los Angeles
21-10-10, 19:00
Lara is still sexy, no matter WITH or WITHOUT lipstick. :o

Avalon SARL
21-10-10, 19:00
I never really noticed such things,but then you'd see how deep developers go during development stages
Interesting :)

Melonie Tomb Raider
21-10-10, 20:00
^^^ Yeah I always thought it was browny pink and then a red colour in aod ^_^

Its maybe because we are interested in makeup that we've noticed.

Yeah grrrrl :ohn: :D

Rai
21-10-10, 20:53
Yeah, I noticed that Lara wears lipstick. Her lips are either brown or reddish, so it makes sense for her to be wearing lippy or gloss at least. A Caucasian women's lips wouldn't naturally be those shades, not as bright anyway. And in AoD, as Mel points out, she has black mascara and eyeliner too. I once had someone try to tell me this was her lashes, but the graphics made it look like make-up. Natural lashes, indeed :vlol:. I think the most natural she's looked is in Peru flashback TRL and in TRU, despite what people might say about the barbie look :confused:.

I don't have a problem with it, I wear gloss primarily because my lips get very dry without it, if it has a tint of colour, that's a bonus :p. Mind you, I'm not climbing cliffs or traipsing over treacherous landscapes across the world :pi:.

TheBloodRed
21-10-10, 20:55
Nothing wrong with looking fabulous while raiding tombs. :ton:

ultima espio
21-10-10, 20:59
Nothing wrong with looking fabulous while raiding tombs. :ton:

Aww I got Ninja'd:(

:p

Lara Croft!
22-10-10, 10:49
I've always thought that her lips were more colored than usual. I guess a woman can put on make up even when raiding ancient tombs. :D

Mikky
23-10-10, 11:52
LOL of the week! :vlol:

Lara does not wear make-up because she's a video game character. :p And even if she wasn't, she wouldn't wear it anyway.

cezy rockeru
23-10-10, 12:02

Lara does not wear make-up because she's a video game character. :p And even if she wasn't, she wouldn't wear it anyway.
look again at TRL Lara:)

Rai
23-10-10, 12:57

We don't mean literally, because obviously, you're right, Lara isn't real...but just look at the game model and her renders and you'll see her design has her wearing lipstick, so we talk about Lara as wearing it, because video game character or no, her lipstick is visible. We describe Lara as wearing lippy or even clothes, because she is a human character. Also, if you think about it, the live models (such as Allison) would have probably needed to wear lipgloss/lipstick for their lips to look like Lara's in colour.

Happy now? :p

LNSNHGTDS
23-10-10, 14:23
So as it seems Lara does wear lipstick.Lol imagine her wearing red lipstick :vlol: !!!

She does wear make-up,escpecially in TRAOD and TRL.But nearly every video game female character wears make up,human or not.Look at Rouge the Bat from Sonin the Hedgehog.She's a bat and wears eye shadow and lipstick and at pretty visible colours too.

cezy rockeru
23-10-10, 14:25
^But she's not a tomb raider:whi:

LNSNHGTDS
23-10-10, 14:50
^But she's not a tomb raider:whi:

She's a treasure hunter :p .Lara is kinda both of a tomb raider and a treasure hunter.