PDA

View Full Version : I got a job! (again!!!)

moodydog
31-10-10, 11:38
Hey,

(I had my interview for next a week last Monday) Been waiting since...

I just got a call from Next (my mum answered, I was in the shower :p) As soon as I got out the shower, my mum asked me what the guy said to me when I rang next last Friday;

'I am very sorry this process is taking so long, if you have not heard from us, the chances are that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion as we have already contacted the people who have been successful. Though, ring back on Monday to confirm, as our head of recruitment is not here right now.'

I asked my mum why they rang... and she said 'Next have just called... You have been offered the job!'

:jmp: :cln: :yah:

I am so happy right now! :D

Mikky
31-10-10, 11:41
Good for you! :tmb: We should all round up for a cookie party to celebrate! :jmp:

xXhayleyroxXx
31-10-10, 11:43
Congrats ^_^ xxxx

marla_biggs
31-10-10, 11:55
Congrat$!

moodydog
31-10-10, 11:57
Good for you! :tmb: We should all round up for a cookie party to celebrate! :jmp:

cookies are on me! :D

Nephili
31-10-10, 12:03
Congratulations! :tmb:

DragonSlayer
31-10-10, 12:33
Congratulations the name next is familiar not sure where i heard it do they sell clothes.

moodydog
31-10-10, 12:59
Congratulations the name next is familiar not sure where i heard it do they sell clothes.

:D one of the biggest high-street clothes retailers in the UK.

Gian Carlo
31-10-10, 13:04
Congrats! :p

coolaideonfire
31-10-10, 13:42
Congratulations and good luck! :D

Rai
31-10-10, 14:03
Oh congratulations! I can tell that it was important to you to get this job, so well done! :D

So, this one is permanent?

TheRCroft
31-10-10, 14:40
I wish you all the luck for the job, and congratulations! :D

moodydog
31-10-10, 15:11
Oh congratulations! I can tell that it was important to you to get this job, so well done! :D

So, this one is permanent?

nah, its only a Christmas Temp job :) But I am hoping that they will keep me on afterwards. But not expecting that :)

coolaideonfire
31-10-10, 17:02
nah, its only a Christmas Temp job :) But I am hoping that they will keep me on afterwards. But not expecting that :)

My brother got a temporary job last Christmas at a retail store... he's been there ever since. It could definitely lead to more! :)

lara c. fan
31-10-10, 17:10

My brother got a Christmas Temp job, and he's been there for about 2 years now. Just make sure you work hard, and I'm sure they'll keep you on!

MattTR
31-10-10, 19:09
Congratulations, it isn't easy these days. :tmb:

I wish you the best of luck. :yah: