PDA

View Full Version : Can you butt fallout!?

larafan25
05-11-10, 23:58
So today I heard that your butt can fallout, I am not sure in what sense it was meant but, is it true?

Also my friends hamster had it's intestines just fall out of it's bum, can this happen to people?

Lastly, I hope this is ok for general chat, it's just bums, we all have them, I'm sitting on mine right now, its like "yo get off me dude".

Chocola teapot
06-11-10, 00:00
It's called a 'Hernia.'

digitizedboy
06-11-10, 00:00
piles?

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:01
It's called a 'Hernia.'

Seriously?:/

Edit: oh true, I looked it up, that is it.:D

Legend of Lara
06-11-10, 00:02
And the cow in the meadow goes moo.

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:03
Shat, I screwed up the title.:pi:

bloodstormaoa
06-11-10, 00:03
Is this a serious thread?

LMAO!

Chocola teapot
06-11-10, 00:04
Seriously?:/

http://i56.************/2aepn3c.jpg

Love2Raid
06-11-10, 00:04
It's called a 'Hernia.'
No, itīs called a rectal prolapse. Use Google at own risk.

Neteru
06-11-10, 00:05
LMAO at this thread. I'm not even gonna go into this, but there are things aside from hernia's that can make your 'butt fall out'.

:vlol:

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:06

Ahhh that's the one, prolapse, I wonder what it's like, does it still involve intestines?:)

digitizedboy
06-11-10, 00:06
LMAO at this thread. I'm not even gonna go into this, but there are things aside from hernia's that can make your 'butt fall out'.

curry overdose?

xb4b1x
06-11-10, 00:07
curry overdose?

EmeraldFields
Ahhh that's the one, prolapse, I wonder what it's like, does it still involve intestines?:)

Prolapse can happen with both the rectum, which is part of the large intestine, and the uterus.

Chocola teapot

D:

Good Lord.

But isn't a hernia when one of your organs breaks out of its lining and ends up elsewhere? D:

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:09
curry overdose?

Un-de-sexed chicken overdose?:pi:

Anywho, I googled it, now I know, that is gross, it's amazing that these things can happen, it's literally just out there.

I wonder if excess spicy foods can do this.

Prolapse can happen with both the rectum, which is part of the large intestine, and the uterus.

Oh good, wait, no wrong word. Good to know though.

I wish bodies were invincible.

Neteru
06-11-10, 00:11
curry overdose?

I guess so. Do you speak with experience?

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. :S

Chocola teapot
06-11-10, 00:11
Un-de-sexed chicken overdose?:pi:

Anywho, I googled it, now I know, that is gross, it's amazing that these things can happen, it's literally just out there.

I wonder if excess spicy foods can do this.

Try it.

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:13
Try it.

Ya no.

I bet you could get surgery to fix it, make it all nice and pretty again.:/

H4RR7H
06-11-10, 00:14
ARe you talking about Prolapse? :eek: Is that what a hernia is? :confused:

Edit: Oh right, no. Yeah I know what prolapse is, working in a vet and all...

Love2Raid
06-11-10, 00:15
Itīs a shame that some people donīt do anything about their constipation and end up with something like this.

EmeraldFields
06-11-10, 00:16

Nope a hernia is the protrusion of an organ or the fascia of an organ through the wall of the cavity that normally contains it. So it doesn't pop through to the outside like a prolapse would.

H4RR7H
06-11-10, 00:17
^
Yeah, I think a hernia includes testicular receding. Prolapse is when the rectum protrudes inside-out from the anus, so to speak :vlol:

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:17
Itīs a shame that some people donīt do anything about their constipation and end up with something like this.

My sister only poops once a week, and I think she holds it in sometimes, or doesn't eat enough roughage so that when the time does come it's just not right so she doesn't go.

Could this cause rectal prolapse.?

EmeraldFields
06-11-10, 00:18
^
Yeah, I think a hernia includes testicular receding :confused:

Yeah, the intestines can push through the abdominal wall and into the scrotum.

xcrushterx
06-11-10, 00:19
I don't even...

H4RR7H
Etc...

:yik:

TombRaiderLover
Yeah, the intestines can push through the abdominal wall and into the scrotum.That is so disturbing.

EmeraldFields
06-11-10, 00:20
My sister only poops once a week, and I think she holds it in sometimes, or doesn't eat enough roughage so that when the time does come it's just not right so she doesn't go.

According to Wikipedia:

Rectal prolapse is caused by the weakening of the ligaments and muscles that hold the rectum in place. In most people, the anal sphincter is weak. Rectal prolapse is often associated with the following conditions: advanced age, long term constipation, long term straining during defecation, receiving anal sex, long term diarrhea, high gastrointestinal helminth loads, pregnancy and stresses of childbirth, previous surgery, cystic fibrosis, COPD, and sphincter paralysis.

larafan25
edit: oh reading^^^

edit again: So basically I won't get a sex change and have a baby, I won't get old, I will poop whenever it's time and relieve constipation ASAP, not push so hard for so long when pooping, and I guess lots of squats might help?

Uhhhhggg.

xXhayleyroxXx

Edit: Oh right, no. Yeah I know what prolapse is, working in a vet and all...

You work in a vets and you don't know what a hernia or prolapse is? I'm shocked. Please don't tell me you're a vet or assistant.

H4RR7H
06-11-10, 00:21
^ No lol I'm not yet qualified. Kennel kid ;) But I see alot of ****, DW :p

xXhayleyroxXx
06-11-10, 00:23
^ No lol I'm not yet qualified. Kennel kid ;) But I see alot of ****, DW :p

Oh right! I was gonna say that would be bad :p So you make sure all the animals have food and water, and so on?

Love2Raid
06-11-10, 00:24

Chronic constipation is the most important cause. If she really has to push hard to get it out and if it stays that way for many years, she could definitely get problems later in her life (after many years). You can prevent this by treating the constipation.

H4RR7H
06-11-10, 00:25
Oh right! I was gonna say that would be bad :p So you make sure all the animals have food and water, and so on?

Essentially :) Can do basic medication, and boarding animals etc.

+ Yes I would be disturbed too - should've clarified lol sorry! :o
Am planning for Vet school at some stage

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:26
Chronic constipation is the most important cause. If she really has to push hard to get it out and if it stays that way for many years, she could definitely get problems later in her life (after many years). You can prevent this by treating the constipation.

Good to know, I'll pass this info on.

I tend to have good poops, I generally get the need to go when it feels just right, so I am not sitting there forever or trying really hard to push anything out. As well I go once a day naturally, hopefully this is all good for me.:)

xXhayleyroxXx
06-11-10, 00:27
Essentially :) Can do basic medication, and boarding animals etc.

+ Yes I would be disturbed too - should've clarified lol sorry! :o
Am planning for Vet school at some stage

oh right cool -- me too ^_^ That's awesome that you're planning on vet school. Sorry I've sidetracked this thread...

Love2Raid
06-11-10, 00:29
Larafan:
Yeah, you do that. Itīs important to have good poop. :D

To be honest, I thought this thread was about the videogame Fallout, but I was pleasantly surprised. :)

cbragg09
06-11-10, 00:30
Wtf

xb4b1x
06-11-10, 00:31
Larafan:

To be honest, I thought this thread was about the videogame Fallout, but I was pleasantly surprised. :)

So did i...

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:31
Larafan:

All I originally got when I first googled butt falling out was fallout new vegas.:p

Lee croft
06-11-10, 00:32

Just when I was starting to like being a male :yik:

trlestew
06-11-10, 00:33
I learned that in Health class and was all "O_O, Now I'm paranoid about lifting weights..."
:p

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:34
I learned that in Health class and was all "O_O, Now I'm paranoid about lifting weights..."
:p

What does lifting weights do to it!?!!? D:

trlestew
06-11-10, 00:35
Straining way too much under pressure in your abdomen.

EmeraldFields
06-11-10, 00:36
Just when I was starting to like being a male :yik:

As long as you don't lift things that are extremely heavy or have severe constipation you have nothing to worry about. :p

H4RR7H
06-11-10, 00:37
Lifting weights has also been known to bring on strokes and heart attacks :/
Especially if you're smaller framed/mongoloid and are obsessed with buffing up...

Rectal prolapse happens a lot in pigs.

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:40
So basically try not to do anything and you won't get rectal prolapse. Then there are like 5000bigillion other problems that have 5000bigillion other causes, and the result is being alive is irrationally dangerous. O.O

H4RR7H
06-11-10, 00:41
I think if you're younger and as long as your diet's ok you don't have to worry about it :p

At the vet we just push it back in anyway (and administer a laxative) :vlol:

larafan25
06-11-10, 00:42
I think if you're younger and as long as your diet's ok you don't have to worry about it :p

At the vet we just push it back in anyway (and administer a laxative) :vlol:

I drink lots of milk. Perhaps that is good prevention.

Love2Raid
06-11-10, 00:47
All I originally got when I first googled butt falling out was fallout new vegas.:p

Itīs all about chronic strain and how well your body can take this strain.

When you do #2, there is a lot of pressure on the anal sphincter and on the ligaments that keep everything into place. Itīs normal that a tiny bit of the rectum comes out during #2. But when there is too much pressure and/or your body canīt take this pressure, it goes wrong.

Chronic strain caused by: constipation (so pushing hard :o), lifting heavy things very often for a long time, chronic coughing (thatīs why COPD is mentioned) etc.
Things like child birth (stretch on ligaments), having weaker ligaments by nature (especially old people) and having a weak anal sphincter due to anal sex or nerve damage (surgery) or paralysis are examples of why the body canīt handle the strain well.

bloodstormaoa
06-11-10, 00:49
Good to know, I'll pass this info on.

I tend to have good poops, I generally get the need to go when it feels just right, so I am not sitting there forever or trying really hard to push anything out. As well I go once a day naturally, hopefully this is all good for me.:)

OMG TMI.

D:

Lmao dude, seriously! You've made my week. :D

Btw, given the context it should just be fall out as two separate words, instead of fallout, which has an entirely different meaning. :)

digitizedboy
06-11-10, 00:52

I guess so. Do you speak with experience?

Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. :S

Probably...

lighting a cigarette around me when I eat a curry is asking for it.

Love2Raid
06-11-10, 00:58
Probably...

lighting a cigarette around me when I eat a curry is asking for it.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/5935/lichtontvlambaar.jpg

Phlip
06-11-10, 01:03

OMFG! :yik: I'm scared. :(

xcrushterx
06-11-10, 01:05
OMG TMI.

D:

Lmao dude, seriously! You've made my week. :D

Btw, given the context it should just be fall out as two separate words, instead of fallout, which has an entirely different meaning. :)
I don't even think 'fall out' is even the right wording. More...'forced out'?

EmeraldFields
06-11-10, 01:07
I'm surprised that the guys in this thread are so surprised about hernias. :p

Whenever you go in to have a physical exam aren't you tested for a hernia by having to "turn your head and cough"?

Phlip
06-11-10, 01:08

Whenever you go in to have a physical exam aren't you tested for a hernia by having to "turn your head and cough"?

I've never had a physical exam and hope I never do. :(

larafan25
06-11-10, 01:09

I've had two physicals and did not need to cough...I think.:/

bloodstormaoa
06-11-10, 01:09
I don't even think 'fall out' is even the right wording. More...'forced out'?

Very true, David. :D

They don't usually explain what that's for. I've had a hernia before though so..:p

EmeraldFields
06-11-10, 01:10
I've never had a physical exam and hope I never do. :(

Oh, I see. In the seventh grade we were required by the school district to have a physical exam.

They don't usually explain what that's for. I've had a hernia before though so..:p

I guess it depends on the doctor then. Mine said what it was before he did the test. :p

trlestew
06-11-10, 01:12
I seriously feel a bit sick now :|

This also reminds me of that scene in "The Final Destination"

MangelinaJolie
06-11-10, 02:22
This thread seriously scares me.

Do not want these things, ever.

Uzi master
06-11-10, 03:01
well as big as some people farts are, I doubt they are big enough to cause a nuclear explosion:p

Mr.Burns
06-11-10, 03:08
*walks in, sees thread, backs out of the room slowly* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ht.

You lot, very strange. Must be a full moon or something. :p

SkyPuppy
06-11-10, 03:10
*walks in, sees thread, backs out of the room slowly* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ht.

or they may just be in heat. :3

Ward Dragon
06-11-10, 03:11

New moon actually :p

I have to say I am quite shocked that such a thread could exist, but considering that it's a serious topic, I guess it's fine as long as nothing graphic gets posted.

Alpharaider47
06-11-10, 03:15
or they may just be in heat. :3

I'm not quite sure what to say about this thread...

Mr.Burns
06-11-10, 03:17
New moon actually :p

I have to say I am quite shocked that such a thread could exist, but considering that it's a serious topic, I guess it's fine as long as nothing graphic gets posted.

Well, either we leave it, given that it's not that bad, or close it and be labeled...party poopers :whi:

Ward Dragon
06-11-10, 03:17
Straining way too much under pressure in your abdomen.

Don't hold your breath while you're straining. If you slowly exhale while straining, that reduces the chances of getting a hernia :)

Well, either we leave it, given that it's not that bad, or close it and be labeled...party poopers :whi:

Paddy
06-11-10, 03:45
curry overdose?

Ahahahahaha. :vlol:

toxicraider
06-11-10, 10:02
I seriously feel a bit sick now :|

This also reminds me of that scene in "The Final Destination"
:vlol:!

When someone says that their butt fell out, I assume it means their trousers fell down and they showed some bum to the public. That happened the other day on the bus, this large woman stood up and half her bum was showing. :yik: