PDA

View Full Version : Epic Tomb Raider Underworld Trailer

spyrostr
06-11-10, 23:55
well if the moderators think that this thread should be closen or be removed so be it...but i think this trailer deserves its own thread :D !! it's not mine i just found it on youtube and it's awesome :)...and it gives me the chills..so a point that should be taken seriously is that except from gameplay a well presented and promoted story make the game feel much better...well tomb raider underwold as a sequel wasn that good but i think u all know what i mean...;)

maybe some of u have seen this video again here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZTPFyM4Yc0&hd=1

credits to azraelkhan

Rai
07-11-10, 00:30
That's not so much a trailer, rather a complete reveal in a minute and a half :p. Good though.

spyrostr
07-11-10, 00:38
That's not so much a trailer, rather a complete reveal in a minute and a half :p. Good though.

well u have a point but rather than that it still remains an awesome video :)...but what i want to say is that this video pushes u to play the game i mean it's not always the gameplay but a good story behind it

Catracoth
07-11-10, 02:12
It wasn't half bad.
I agree with Rai, it was more of a quick reveal than a trailer. But interesting nonetheless.

michaeldt
07-11-10, 02:39
Rivendell made that :D

Love2Raid
07-11-10, 02:42
Yeah, he did. It was for a competition, wasn´t it? :)

Lara Croft!
07-11-10, 12:39
I agree that this is not a trailer, but it's very cool! The only thing I didn't like is the fast passing scenes at the beginning. Too much too fast...

FloTheMachine
07-11-10, 14:23
This was my favourite trailer :D

(The song is Goreki by Lamb )

yOFpiDxxaPE

noonbob
07-11-10, 14:37
^^ I love that one too :)
4 me that was the best trailer :jmp:

chloe
11-11-10, 12:38
This was my favourite trailer :D

(The song is Goreki by Lamb )

yOFpiDxxaPE

Uh oh my little 4 year old niece is going to like the yeti in tomb raider underworld

Avalon SARL
11-11-10, 13:07
Nice one, but why didnt you just post it in TRU section :confused: