PDA

View Full Version : How Hairy Are You?

Mikky
12-11-10, 19:24
Haven't made a thread in a while, and this is what I've come up with. "How Hairy Are You?" Simple, right? :p Kinda of a manly thread, but, girls, feel free to join in. Maybe you got a hairy problem you need to talk about, eh? Maybe...

Anyway, let's start with my head. Lots of hair there, obviously. I'm starting to grow a beard, finally! My body in general is quite hairy, basically what you'd expect for a 17 year old. Got hairy armpits, thinking of shaving them, though. :p Legs are pretty hairy. Then, there are the...um... sensitive parts... Let's not talk about that for now. :ton:

Okay, that's it then. What about you guys, how hairy are you? :)

I realize this thread may seem odd at first, but just roll with it.

lara c. fan
12-11-10, 19:27
I have hair on my head, and the sensitive regions (As you so marvellously put it... :p) and I seem to be getting a tiny amount of facial hair. So... yeah.

TombOfRaiders
12-11-10, 19:27
My hair is starting to grow down to my eyebrows, but I want it like that. ^_^

Other than that, yeah I do have a lot of facial hair and I'm starting to grow a beard as well. And god, don't mention the armpit hair, it's embarrassing! :vlol:

chobits743
12-11-10, 19:33
Girl here. :wve:

I have very thick, coarse hair on my head, and very thick eyebrows. I end up waxing them every 2-3 weeks, or else they get very thick. :(

Mikky
12-11-10, 19:35
Girl here. :wve:

I have very thick, coarse hair on my head, and very thick eyebrows. I end up waxing them every 2-3 weeks, or else they get very thick. :(

I have thick, hairy eyebrows, too. But I'm a guy, so... :p Anyway, I always end up with a sort of monobrow (that's what you call it when you have one, right?) I shave the middle part to separate them. Haven't done it in a while, though...

chobits743
12-11-10, 19:40
I have thick, hairy eyebrows, too. But I'm a guy, so... :p Anyway, I always end up with a sort of monobrow (that's what you call it when you have one, right?) I shave the middle part to separate them. Haven't done it in a while, though...

Yeah, I`ve never had the monobrow problem. My eyebrows tend to curl up when I let them get super thick. My hair is very curly, haha. :D

robm_2007
12-11-10, 20:00
i do have hairy arms and legs, but its thin hair so it doesnt look too wierd.

so, im 21 and my hair is already falling out adn has been sine january 2008 *cries*

and ive noticed that there is like peach fuzz type hair growing on my shoulders, so ill need to go get some laser hair removal before it gets too wild :pi:

and my eyebrows are thick, but they arent too dark, but ive never had them waxed or anything. mostly cuz if i get them waxed/trimmed they prolly will look higher on my face, as i think that they are already to high on my forehead, but not so much that i look wierd or anything. its more of an unimportant selfconscious thing.

this is a really dumb thread idea, in concept, but here i am making due with it :p

Catapharact
12-11-10, 20:08
Interesting question... (Though I am more interested to know as to what sparked the idea for making this thread in the first place :pi:.)

I am (almost) complete hairless from the neck down. Part of it is the fact that I don't have much body hair to begin with and another reason for it is the fact that my religion mandates that all men should remove as much body hair as possible for hygienic purposes (well... it doesn't mandates it; It considers it favorable.)

Dark Lugia 2
12-11-10, 20:14
Interesting thread? :p haha!

The hair on your head is obvious. Facial hair, arm/leg hair, 'delicate areas', and 'snail trail'/'happy trail' whatever its called from navel and down

Forwen
12-11-10, 20:18
I have hair growing between my teeth!

Vinkula
12-11-10, 20:22
Head: Yes.
Arms and legs yes.
Sensitive regions; No :pi: I shave that area.

Legend of Lara
12-11-10, 20:24
I am so hairy, I look like one mass of hair.

Apathetic
12-11-10, 20:26
This thread is so wrong.

SkyPuppy
12-11-10, 20:26

oh baby oh baby

Phlip
12-11-10, 20:29
Haven't made a thread in a while, and this is what I've come up with.

So you're just making a thread for the sake of it?

AmericanAssassin
12-11-10, 20:30
*Dies*

Ampersand
12-11-10, 20:33
I just had my eyebrows done.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2860/chewbaccapd.jpg

Miharu
12-11-10, 20:36
I have hair on my head.

And I have lots of hair on my arms and my legs, my hair colour is like a dark brown so you can really see the hairs plus I'm only 15...I have a few hairs on my feet but I'm thinking of shaving the hairs of my feet.

MiCkiZ88
12-11-10, 20:36
I have very thick and strong hair on my head, which also grows incredibly fast.. thinking of it, I need to go the salon soon.

Other than that I don't really have much hair. No chest or back hair either.

robm_2007
12-11-10, 20:37
This thread is so wrong.

your presence is what will make it so right :hug:

So you're just making a thread for the sake of it?

are you making a post just for the sake of it? :)

I have hair on my head.

And I have lots of hair on my arms and my legs, my hair colour is like a dark brown so you can really see the hairs plus I'm only 15...I have a few hairs on my feet but I'm thinking of shaving the hairs of my feet.

i think that will make it worse, as it will just grow in thicker and fuller. you might be batter off cutting/trimming the hair, but not shaving it.

xb4b1x
12-11-10, 20:38

Your cousin it? :p

Miharu
12-11-10, 20:39
your presence is what will make it so right :hug:

are you making a post just for the sake of it? :)

i think that will make it worse, as it will just grow in thicker and fuller. you might be batter off cutting/trimming the hair, but not shaving it.

Oh ok I'll do that instead. Thanks for saving me from thick and full foot hair! :)

Ampersand
12-11-10, 20:45
I think it's a myth that shaving makes your hair grow back thicker or darker. It's not doing anything to the hair follicles, just cutting hair off above the skin, so there's no real reason.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 20:46
I thought I'd participate ^_^

I'm not very hairy at all actually -- I just have long hair on my head ^_^ I rarely have to wax either. Guess I'm lucky!

robm_2007
12-11-10, 20:46
Oh ok I'll do that instead. Thanks for saving me from thick and full foot hair! :)

your welcome :p

you dont want to have hobbit feet.

I think it's a myth that shaving makes your hair grow back thicker or darker. It's not doing anything to the hair follicles, just cutting hair off above the skin, so there's no real reason.

i thought it had something to do with the pores in your skin being opened due to the hair being shaved, thus the root making a new hair break through the surface. anyways, i have shaved my leg once before (yes, it was only one) adn it came back thicker than the other one :pi:

Nerd For Life
12-11-10, 20:47

This is true.

peeves
12-11-10, 20:48
I'm pretty hairy myself however i shave lots of areas like my body hair armpits eyebrows facial sensitive regions etc. And I'm planning on getting a crew haircut pretty soon.

Minty Mouth
12-11-10, 20:54
your welcome :p

you dont want to have hobbit feet.

i thought it had something to do with the pores in your skin being opened due to the hair being shaved, thus the root making a new hair break through the surface. anyways, i have shaved my leg once before (yes, it was only one) adn it came back thicker than the other one :pi:

When it grows back out it grows coarser, because the ends are cut off by a razor. Sometimes that gives the impression of more, or thicker hair. I think waxing bypasses the problem.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 20:55
When it grows back out it grows coarser, because the ends are cut off by a razor. Sometimes that gives the impression of more, or thicker hair. I think waxing bypasses the problem.

& hair removal creme :p oh Yes <3

lara c. fan
12-11-10, 20:56

If you're brave enough.

Encore
12-11-10, 21:03

If you completely remove a hair from its follicle instead of cutting what's above the skin, and if you keep on removing that hair over and over again during some time, the hair that grows in that follicle will become weaker and thinner. So, that idea stems mostly from the comparison with methods other than shaving, that undoubtedly achieve far better results.

For years I have used a razor for my armpits and wax for my legs. When it all started out, they grew in the same amount of time (not too much, not too little). But ATM, the hair in my legs take a month to even start growing, while in my armpits it takes a mere couple of days! And my mom, who has been waxing her legs an entire lifetime, now hardly has any hairs left (which makes me so jealous :pi:).

This idea is not a myth, it comes from what people see in their own bodies. If you had tried out the two methods for as long as I have you would arrive at the same conclusion.

Sir Croft
12-11-10, 21:10
I'm as hairy as the average man. Legs, a bit on the chest area, a bit on the arms, thick eyebrows, etc. No hair on my back, thank God.

Miharu
12-11-10, 21:11
If you completely remove a hair from its follicle instead of cutting what's above the skin, and if you keep on removing that hair over and over again during some time, the hair that grows in that follicle will become weaker and thinner. So, that idea stems mostly from the comparison with methods other than shaving, that undoubtedly achieve far better results.

For years I have used a razor for my armpits and wax for my legs. When it all started out, they grew in the same amount of time (not too much, not too little). But ATM, the hair in my legs take a month to even start growing, while in my armpits it takes a mere couple of days! And my mom, who has been waxing her legs an entire lifetime, now hardly has any hairs left (which makes me so jealous :pi:).

This idea is not a myth, it comes from what people see in their own bodies. If you had tried out the two methods for as long as I have you would arrive at the same conclusion.

But...your female.

TombOfRaiders
12-11-10, 21:12
Well, I'm 15 and have moderately hairy legs already. :p My facial hair grows quite rapidly so I shave quite often. I also have quite a lot of Chest Hair which is light and thin somehow. :cln: lol I should totally wax my legs.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:14
Well, I'm 15 and have moderately hairy legs already. :p My facial hair grows quite rapidly so I shave quite often. I also have quite a lot of Chest Hair which it light and thin somehow. :cln: lol I should totally wax my legs.

the smiley you put after you mentioned chest hair makes you look like you have a chest hair fetish :p

TombOfRaiders
12-11-10, 21:15
the smiley you put after you mentioned chest hair makes you look like you have a chest hair fetish :p

Wha-....No way! D=

Miharu
12-11-10, 21:16
Well, I'm 15 and have moderately hairy legs already. :p My facial hair grows quite rapidly so I shave quite often. I also have quite a lot of Chest Hair which is light and thin somehow. :cln: lol I should totally wax my legs.

But dont chicks dig mens hairy legs? I've thought about waxing as my legs are unbelievably hairy, probably average but still the dark colour of my hair makes it look thicker etc.

I get facial hair quite common too and have to shave quite often it's becoming a bit of a pain though. I have some hair on my stomach but none on my chest, I'm thinking of removing the hair off my stomach though.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:20
Wha-....No way! D=

lmao, dawhhh you have a chest hair fetish :p heheh <3

@Mirahu -- depends on the guy really -- its kinda gross if they have gorilla legs but cute with a certain amount :tmb:

TombOfRaiders
12-11-10, 21:24
lmao, dawhhh you have a chest hair fetish :p heheh <3

No I don't!

Catapharact
12-11-10, 21:27
But dont chicks dig mens hairy legs?

Probably applies true for guys who need to cover up their out of shape selves with excessive amount of body hair to show that they are indeed virile :p (I am kidding people.) But generally speaking (and this applies true for not only western view of the male form but eastern as well) a man's shaped and strong physical form (and by association, his empowerment) cannot be displayed if his body is covered with hair :p.

Just look at all the Greek statues of gods and heroes.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:28
No I don't!

Dawhh okay if ya say so :p

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 21:32
Depends on what you mean. If you mean how am I currently. . . I'm hairless. But there's a lot of money invested in keeping it that way. Just ask Tina at WildOnWax. She could tell you. :o

Liara
12-11-10, 21:33
But generally speaking (applies true for not only western view of the male form but eastern as well) a man's shaped and strong physical form (and by association, his empowerment) cannot be displayed if his body is covered with hair :p.

Amen to that. And who'd wanna paint/sculpt a hairy dude anyway? Too much work to add all that detail.

This reminds me of the guy actors who played in "Alexander", and had to shave their legs before the shooting. Wonder how they felt after the scenes were done...

robm_2007
12-11-10, 21:34
Amen to that. And who'd wanna paint/sculpt a hairy dude anyway? Too much work to add all that detail.

This reminds me of the guy actors who played in "Alexander", and had to shave their legs before the shooting. Wonder how they felt after the scenes were done...

i'll bet they felt like wearing lipstick and high heels!

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:34
Depends on what you mean. If you mean how am I currently. . . I'm hairless. But there's a lot of money invested in keeping it that way. Just ask Tina at WildOnWax. She could tell you. :o

omg that name is epic :vlol: Just buy hair removal creme! Its like... a quid and theres loads in one tube. Less painful than waxing (I don't feel anything) but it smells a bit strange.

You can wax yourself with a certain type of chocolate -- I'm intrigued 0_0

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 21:36
I have a very sensitive body. All those depilatories tend to burn the everloving **** out of me. Besides, what would Tina think if I just upped and disappeared? It's a loyalty thing at this point. :P

Dark Lugia 2
12-11-10, 21:36
Haha my mum and sis swear by hair removal cream :P though if you leave it on longer than instructed you could burn yourself

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 21:38
I tried them ONCE. Left it on even less than they said to and oh my sweet Jesus. I'll let you do the math.

Liara
12-11-10, 21:38
All those depilatories tend to burn the everloving **** out of me.
I'm sadly the same. For a while, no matter what I did I used to end up with nasty razor burn. Turns out that bubble bath works better than shaving cream on my type of skin. Bizarre, I know.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:39
I have a very sensitive body. All those depilatories tend to burn the everloving **** out of me. Besides, what would Tina think if I just upped and disappeared? It's a loyalty thing at this point. :P
Ah yes, if you have sensitive skin its a demon to use. And ah I see, supporting the locals are you? ;) hehe x

Haha my mum and sis swear by hair removal cream :P though if you leave it on longer than instructed you could burn yourself

I've burnt my hands with it before because I didn't use gloves :p

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 21:41
Ah yes, if you have sensitive skin its a demon to use. And ah I see, supporting the locals are you? ;) hehe x
:p

Exactly. Doing my civic duty as a citizen to Houston. Keeping my local businesses afloat. Plus, that Tina. . . she'll fix you up real nice.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:42
Exactly. Doing my civic duty as a citizen to Houston. Keeping my local businesses afloat. Plus, that Tina. . . she'll fix you up real nice.

Good for you :p I like supporting local trades ^_^ And oh I see :p Sounds good to me!

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 21:44
She has an abrasive approach to hair removal that involves yelling at you and making you feel so wimpy about the whole thing that you're so emotional you kind of forget to feel the physical pain.

"Oh, COME ON! THAT HURT?! SERIOUSLY? I thought you were a MAN!"

That'll top the pain of having your goods waxed quickly. "Tough love", I call it.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:45
She has an abrasive approach to hair removal that involves yelling at you and making you feel so wimpy about the whole thing that you're so emotional you kind of forget to feel the physical pain.

"Oh, COME ON! THAT HURT?! SERIOUSLY? I thought you were a MAN!"

That'll top the pain of having your goods waxed quickly. "Tough love", I call it.

Lmao! Fiesty <3

toxicraider
12-11-10, 21:45
But...your female.
You do realise women have armpit hair, right?

As for the question, I have average amounts of hair for my age.

As for the myth about it growing back coarser, I think the only different shaving makes, as others have mentioned, is that it leaves the hair with a thick, stubbly end, rather than a natural taper.

Alex Shepherd
12-11-10, 21:47
Haven't made a thread in a while, and this is what I've come up with. "How Hairy Are You?" Simple, right? :p Kinda of a manly thread, but, girls, feel free to join in. Maybe you got a hairy problem you need to talk about, eh? Maybe...

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I am a hairy too... My legs and my sisnsitive part of body

I CAN'T IMAGINE I AM SAYING THIS

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::v lol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlo l::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol: :vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

Anyway my other part of my body are not really too much hairy like my abdomen... My arms... and so... But I have too much hair in my head just like ALEX SHEPHERD :D

Catapharact
12-11-10, 21:49

Well I can imagine that it would have been weird for Colin Farrell but Jared Leto probably made a daily routine out of it :p.

Dina_Croft
12-11-10, 21:49

Oh yes we knew it all along.

But seriously If I see a boy/man with hairy chest I want to puke in my mouth.

I don't really like beards too. It tickles when you kiss a guy with beard.

Sir Croft
12-11-10, 21:50
:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

I am a hairy too... My legs and my sisnsitive part of body

I CAN'T IMAGINE I AM SAYING THIS

OH MY GOD!!!!!!
:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::v lol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlo l::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol: :vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

Anyway my other part of my body are not really too much hairy like my abdomen... My arms... and so... But I have too much hair in my head just like ALEX SHEPHERD :D

Well, everybody has hair on their sensitive parts...

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 21:52
I love the delicate phrasing of genitalia on this forum. I'm guilty of it too, but man it cracks me up.

Miharu
12-11-10, 21:54
You do realise women have armpit hair, right?

As for the question, I have average amounts of hair for my age.

As for the myth about it growing back coarser, I think the only different shaving makes, as others have mentioned, is that it leaves the hair with a thick, stubbly end, rather than a natural taper.

Armpit hair, yes.

But I don't think women get hairy legs as much as men do lmao.

I don't know, forgive my ignorance but it's a subject I've never delved into.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:56
Armpit hair, yes.

Men tend to have more of it but we do get leg hair :p

Miharu
12-11-10, 21:57
Probably applies true for guys who need to cover up their out of shape selves with excessive amount of body hair to show that they are indeed virile :p (I am kidding people.) But generally speaking (and this applies true for not only western view of the male form but eastern as well) a man's shaped and strong physical form (and by association, his empowerment) cannot be displayed if his body is covered with hair :p.

Oh...I have gorilla legs.

Time to wax. No pain no gain right?

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 21:58

Time to wax. No pain no game right?

Don't you mean gain? :p

Miharu
12-11-10, 21:59
Don't you mean gain? :p

lmao Yes.

And in response I knew women get leg hair just not as hairy as men. Then again women tend not to grow their leg hair lol.

Yes, I really am...that stupid.

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 22:00

Time to wax. No pain no game right?

He says with such abandon. . . I don't care HOW macho you think you are. Wait until the shin area gets waxed. You'll go from macho to infant faster than they can rip that strip off.

Catapharact
12-11-10, 22:03
Goodness... Something tells me that people are taking this thread as a personal remark on their own selves.

Its up to you if you want to remove your body hair or not. Do know that it requires time and effort to maintain a total smooth and hairless body. I personally recommend that people should rather use that time to exercise, eat healthy and feel good about themselves before making such a drastic decision.

larson n natla
12-11-10, 22:04
Strange but interesting thread :)

Well I'm 15 have facial hair which I shave weekly I have black thick straight hair on my head no chest hair. However my legs are strange. I have no hair on the thigh but on my knees I have hair (I shaved them once because they looked wierd but they grew back darker) then a short patch of no hair and then the rest of my leg has a fair bit. Makes me laugh.

cbragg09
12-11-10, 22:05
Yeah Im kinda hairy

Chocola teapot
12-11-10, 22:19
Suprisingly.

I have to shave my face often. </3

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 22:23
Suprisingly.

I have to shave my face often. </3

You blatently have an overgrown garden down below Jacky :p dawhhh <3 :hug:

da tomb raider!
12-11-10, 22:32
You don't want to know how hairy I am.

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 22:40
On the contrary, raider!, I think it's exactly what the thread wants to know.

Chocola teapot
12-11-10, 22:40
You blatently have an overgrown garden down below Jacky :p dawhhh <3 :hug:

God yes.

lmao <3

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 22:41
God yes.

lmao <3

That's hawt baba <3 hehe xxxx
We're mental hehe

Chocola teapot
12-11-10, 22:43
That's hawt baba <3 hehe xxxx
We're mental hehe

Oh, You know it.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-11-10, 22:46
Oh, You know it.

Hell yeah I do <3

Miharu
12-11-10, 22:46
He says with such abandon. . . I don't care HOW macho you think you are. Wait until the shin area gets waxed. You'll go from macho to infant faster than they can rip that strip off.

lmao I dont think I'm macho.

And I know I'll go from macho to infant but isn't it good to stay strong and positive? Well try to...

Besides i might get those ones that are "painless" notice the quotation marks.

Lizard of Oz
12-11-10, 23:25
I'm a guy, and I hate body hair!

Once I shaved my legs, but it felt pokey and it rough, so I abandoned the razor!
I tried waxing then... I was only able to tolerate two strips of it =O So now I can't wear shorts because I have a hairless rectangle on my legs. :vlol:

Under my arms, I don't shave but I like to keep it neat and trimmed. ;)

I tried styling a treasure trail on my abdomen, but it ended up crooked so I shaved it off and I'm trying again. I'm waiting for my hair to grow, it's doing so REALLY slowly!

What I can't stand is back hair. Lucky for my, mine is not that visible, but I think I should shave because it is feel-able with the touch! Yikes!

Encore
12-11-10, 23:37
Armpit hair, yes.

Wow.

I wonder how many man actually run around blissfully ignorant like this, thinking all women are born with perfectly flawless, hairless skin. :vlol:

This totally reminded me of that episode in American Dad when Francine completely stops her regular "beauty treatments" to see if Smith still wants her afterwards. :D

Liara
12-11-10, 23:40
This totally reminded me of that episode in American Dad when Francine completely stops her regular "beauty treatments" to see if Smith still wants her afterwards. :D
I'm not a big American Dad fan, but I'm really curious about this one. Do you remember what the episode was called?

JACOBryanBURNS
12-11-10, 23:45
I'm a guy, and I hate body hair!

Once I shaved my legs, but it felt pokey and it rough, so I abandoned the razor!
I tried waxing then... I was only able to tolerate two strips of it =O So now I can't wear shorts because I have a hairless rectangle on my legs. :vlol:

Under my arms, I don't shave but I like to keep it neat and trimmed. ;)

I tried styling a treasure trail on my abdomen, but it ended up crooked so I shaved it off and I'm trying again. I'm waiting for my hair to grow, it's doing so REALLY slowly!

What I can't stand is back hair. Lucky for my, mine is not that visible, but I think I should shave because it is feel-able with the touch! Yikes!

Consider me a jealous, jealous boy. I'm in to see my wax-lady every three to four weeks when most people see theirs every six to eight weeks. :mad:

Encore
12-11-10, 23:52
I'm not a big American Dad fan, but I'm really curious about this one. Do you remember what the episode was called?

I made a quick search, it's called "Shallow Vows" - episode 6, season 5.

Lmfao

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5b/Shallow_Vows_-_American_Dad_promo.png

Azerutan
13-11-10, 00:20
Damn, I love American Dad, it's so much better than the crappy Family Guy.

Anyway, I have some hair, but not much.

I have almost no hair in my back and very few hair on my chest zone. I do have some, but not that much, in my abnomen. I do have lots of hair in my legs though, but I actually like it so... I have the natural amount of pubic hair as a normal 24-year old man LOL and I am not particulary thinking to shave it off.

Anyway, I have absolutely no problem with hair. Obviously I shave my face and... other little zones where the hair is a bit... not welcome :vlol: but that's it.

As long as I have hair over my head, I'm happy with myself :D

the_legend
13-11-10, 01:54
I made a quick search, it's called "Shallow Vows" - episode 6, season 5.

Lmfao

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5b/Shallow_Vows_-_American_Dad_promo.png

there is someone in our class that looks like her :D just worse..

i didnt shave my legs since 1,5 weeks? doesnt matter its winter :jmp:

larafan25
13-11-10, 01:55
I have hard everywhere except the places that don't grow hair, also my chest and back. Does hair grow on your back? o.O

Azerutan
13-11-10, 02:17
Usually for man, it is not uncommom for them to have some hair on their back. I don't have any, but some of my friends do.

amaris
13-11-10, 02:44
What an odd thread. :vlol:

I have thick, curly hair on my head. (which i straighten, but that's not the point)

I have very little underarm hair, but no complaints here. :vlol:

Legs have almost no hair whatsoever, minus the knees. O_o

Sensitive areas: yes

strangely enough, very, very little facial hair, and i'm 14. :p

scoopy_loopy
13-11-10, 05:17
OMFG. Whatever happened to leaving things to the imagination?

Ikas90
13-11-10, 05:42
Well I have to shave every 3-4 days. It's annoying lol.

The hair on my head is also very thick and wavy.

AmericanAssassin
13-11-10, 05:49

LMFAO! I'm dying. :vlol:

Kiss-Bite
13-11-10, 06:21
I'm chewbacca... :)

Simochka
13-11-10, 10:16
I have hair everywhere? But I shave or wax everythin but my head and eyebrows :p

I hate my facial hair. If I have make up class and shaved just a few hours before it can be a real problem with growing hair. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a guy :p

Miharu
13-11-10, 10:38
Wow.

I wonder how many man actually run around blissfully ignorant like this, thinking all women are born with perfectly flawless, hairless skin. :vlol:

I know women aren't born with perfectly flawless, hairless skin.

Archetype
13-11-10, 11:16
Pretty damn hairy.

ryan91
13-11-10, 12:43
i have hair on my tounge and nails. oh and my eye irises:tea:

Dina_Croft
13-11-10, 13:52

We got Inception for that.

Capt. Murphy
14-11-10, 01:18
I consider myself to be a medium 'hairy'. I'm not hairless (0), and I'm not like Robin Williams (5). I'd rank at about a 2 on that scale.... maybe a 1.5...?

jjbennett
14-11-10, 01:29
I have blonde hair everywhere except my head and some other bits :pi: so i don't look AS hairy as i actually am. It's still rather noticeable though :p

digitizedboy
14-11-10, 01:47
lol what a thread!

tbh.. I don't know about other men, but I'm averagely hairy. I mean, I have hair on my chest, armpits, legs, no so much my arms and my facial hair seems to keep growing and growing. I could grow a beard like Moses if I wanted. Actually it's annoying, I wish I didn't have to shave at all, it ****es me off. It's like I shave one day, and a couple of days later it grows again. STOP GROWING!!!

Capt. Murphy
14-11-10, 03:07
Breaking in a new razor and under the chin/neck area... No matter how careful I am - always have nicks and cuts. :(

MangelinaJolie
14-11-10, 03:16
^ Well deserved I say. :mad: How dare you shave for No Shave November! How dare any of you! lol

DgoOdz94
14-11-10, 03:18
I'd say I'm average hairy? :p IDK. I mean head, arm(kinda thin), armpits, chest(not much though), growing mustache/beard already, legs and... down there.

cezy rockeru
14-11-10, 09:45
I have hair on my head,it grows fast,but when it's long it gets a little curly and not straight as I want it,so ocasionally I use my sister's hair straightener and my hair is perfect:D[if I don't burn it,of course:pi:]
My legs&arms are hairy,but not too much,because I'm only 13:p
I think I even start to grow a moustache,which is very tiny though.
My eyebrows are very thick,that's the most annoying thing I think...
I don't talk about the rest..:pi:

kthnxbai
14-11-10, 12:55
I find it kinda funny when guys complain about having to shave their faces every 3-4 days....

try shaving your legs every day.... a LOT more surface area

Would anyone ever get laser hair removal???
Like obv not on your face or anything... I know one guy who shaves his chest like every second day and is always saying he'd like laser hair removal...
seems a bit odd to me... I dunno like imo guys should be hairy....
it's odd when they're not

CiaKonwerski
14-11-10, 16:03
I find it kinda funny when guys complain about having to shave their faces every 3-4 days....

Would anyone ever get laser hair removal???
Like obv not on your face or anything... I know one guy who shaves his chest like every second day and is always saying he'd like laser hair removal...
seems a bit odd to me... I dunno like imo guys should be hairy....
it's odd when they're not

I would get it on my face definitely. I do not care how painful lol, I would totally get it.

MattTR
14-11-10, 16:31
I had to read this twice. :vlol:

For a blond guy, I guess I'm pretty hairy.. :ton:

LaraCablara
14-11-10, 16:33
This thread is kinda nasty :p.

MattTR
14-11-10, 16:37
This thread is kinda nasty :p.

Look who's talking mister hairy Kirby avatar person. :whi:

Avalon SARL
14-11-10, 17:16
i AM 25, and i have hair on my head,arms, legs and pubic areas, armpits, few on my chest and the snail trail, but so thankful that my hair is very soft and doesn't grow in masses :)

I hate being called a bear and Glad this may not happen :):p

You are right.
Actually shaving may make it grow softer

found this.
Don't know if it trustful or not, but it makes sense to me
The hair shaft tapers at the end. "When you shave it, you're crossing the midshaft, so it seems like it's thicker and more coarse," explains Dr. Robin Ashinoff, director of cosmetic dermatology at Hackensack University Medical Center. "But it's not."

The stubble feels stiffer because it's cut straight across, exposing the thicker part of the shaft, and because it's short. "As it gets longer it feels softer," says Dr. D'Anne Kleinsmith, a dermatologist in West Bloomfield, Mich.

http://www.newsweek.com/2007/12/13/does-shaving-make-hair-grow-back-thicker.html

Solice
14-11-10, 17:27
I'm pretty much hairy from nose to tail

http://www.poemspoetry.com/misc/caramelwindows.jpg

cezy rockeru
15-11-10, 15:31

I don't think you were the only one who read it more than once...:pi:

Los Angeles
15-11-10, 15:35
This thread is kinda pervy.. :p

StarCroft:AOD
15-11-10, 15:39
fortunately, I'm very very hairy:D

Mikky
15-11-10, 15:41
This thread is kinda pervy.. :p
It is? In what way exactly? :p

mind
15-11-10, 15:55
what about ass hair? :whi:

Mikky
15-11-10, 15:57

There are youngins among us, you know? :smk: :p

Catapharact
15-11-10, 16:00

No one likes ass hair...

mind
15-11-10, 16:11
No one likes ass hair...

Though hardly any people seem to shave, trim or whatever it.

Los Angeles
15-11-10, 16:13

I tried once, but I cut myself. :vlol:

Catapharact
15-11-10, 16:13

Well that's assuming that one's ass is noticeably hairy... Oh God the mental image! I need brain bleach! Stat!

Miharu
15-11-10, 16:22
I tried once, but I cut myself. :vlol:

You coulda just said you tried once, but no offense the thought of you shaving your asscrack is most...displeasing and very repulsive. Not to mention the...blo-blo-blood...

So I think we should limit this thread to armpit hair...arm hair, back hair, chest hair, chin hair, leg hair, mouth hair and of course hair hair (hair on your head.)

All your other pieces of hair that reside...um...in or under your skirts, trousers and underpants should be something only you know about (well your fiance, girlfriend, wive or boyfriend and husband should know...I guess.)

igonge
15-11-10, 16:22

I have to shave my face every morning. It grows so fast :yik: Guys who complain about shaving every 3-4 days are ****ing lucky!!

mind
15-11-10, 16:26
shaving your asscrack is most...displeasing and very repulsive.

Yes, because the idea of having "chestnuts" in your asshair is better.

Tony9595
15-11-10, 16:29
I have little hairs on my toes :p

ultima espio
15-11-10, 16:29
I have to shave my face every morning. It grows so fast :yik: Guys who complain about shaving every 3-4 days are ****ing lucky!!

Tell me about it!:mad:

Mine can't make its mind up, sometimes it grows back the next day, other times I can go up to 4 weeks without ever needing to shave.

Also, I pray that I don't end up with a Hairy back. Oh nononono I won't put up with that.

TombRaiderLover
15-11-10, 16:48
I've never shaved my facial hair as I have very little - although I apparently have enough to be often told that I need a shave.

Johnnay
15-11-10, 19:37

:p;)

Oh I am very,very hairy people:). I could show you a half naked image of my hairy chest and back though.........maybe in the next 100 years or so:)

16-11-10, 14:37
Being very hairy, for me, it's a bless in winter, and a living hell(Not literally:D) in summer:D

cezy rockeru
16-11-10, 14:47
Bless in winter....why exactly?:)

Azerutan
16-11-10, 14:52
I haven't cut my facial hair for 14 months :vlol:

Well, some of it yes, but I just leave the beard to keep growing...

16-11-10, 14:52
Bless in winter....why exactly?:)

Because it keeps me warm:vlol:

JACOBryanBURNS
16-11-10, 14:53

The reasons people believe this is because when you shave, what grows back is the midshaft of the hair as opposed to the tapered off, "thinner" end of the hair. It appears thicker because technically, it is thicker in the middle rather than the end and if you've got 1000 hairs grouped together that you just shaved off that are all growing back mid-shaft first, then they're going to appear darker.

Alex Shepherd
17-11-10, 20:05
I don't see it wrong if I see a guy with too much or less hair in their legs...

ozzman
17-11-10, 20:11
my hair looked like this before recently
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t315/yankees3936/whitesnake.jpg

now it's more like this
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/richy93/leon.jpg

[FYI i liked this Leon Much More than RE4]

ShadyCroft
17-11-10, 23:24
Being an Arab (not to generalize though), am quite hairy. I have hairy arms, legs and chest and stomach, and I also have facial hair, but I trim the hair on my chest and keep it neat. I'd never shave it. I actually love body hair on a man, and as long as its well trimmed and taken care of, its hot. :p

and for whoever said if you have body hair you wouldnt show clearly your muscles if you were muscular, its not really true

examples

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JzOQJjUPxGM/Shl1XB0OdRI/AAAAAAAATAY/9cU2BNi2cwY/s400/dude+3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JzOQJjUPxGM/SoS9fYEzrrI/AAAAAAAAURk/R8efck4vy3E/s400/hairy.jpg

http://eyecandy.abzolute.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/aprjordan2a_olivier.jpg

http://wilywilly.com/graphics/hotoldermale.com/33543/142951-280x421.jpg

http://wilywilly.com/graphics/alphamalejerkoffs.com/41440/175310-323x499.jpg

need any more example ?

now go ahead and tell me these men arent to die for...:D

Shark_Blade
18-11-10, 01:06
^"Those men are not to die for". :ton:

To each their own I guess. Thank God women are not hairy though, but I did saw some with small moustache and thick arm hair before...*shudder*

scoopy_loopy
18-11-10, 04:38
*scrolling, scrolling, scrolling*

Being an Arab (not to generalize though), am quite hairy. I have hairy arms, legs and chest and stomach, and I also have facial hair, but I trim the hair on my chest and keep it neat. I'd never shave it. I actually love body hair on a man, and as long as its well trimmed and taken care of, its hot. :p

and for whoever said if you have body hair you wouldnt show clearly your muscles if you were muscular, its not really true

examples

-IMGs snipped-

need any more example ?

*stops, mouth drops*

drakl0r
18-11-10, 08:33
I'm 21 and hairy only from the waist down :p

My head has a naturally straight but thick and coarse, and surprisingly I have very few hairs on the armpits, though my legs are very hairy for someone from my ethnicity. My chest and arms are naturally hairless though.

About facial hair, I have a sparse moustache and I don'tthink I'll be able to grow a thick beard :p

ShadyCroft
18-11-10, 09:02
^"Those men are not to die for".

for me, they are. :ton:

*stops, mouth drops*

Got your attention, have I ? :p and yes, I know ! :cln:

Alex Shepherd
18-11-10, 09:22

examples

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JzOQJjUPxGM/Shl1XB0OdRI/AAAAAAAATAY/9cU2BNi2cwY/s400/dude+3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JzOQJjUPxGM/SoS9fYEzrrI/AAAAAAAAURk/R8efck4vy3E/s400/hairy.jpg

need any more example ?

Seriously... These guys must be shaved... If so then they're be sexy :tea:

18-11-10, 16:37

examples

need any more example ?

I'm more hairy than them:D

Nice pics btw:D

Men with hair, is something else that make us look manly and attractive but I think thats just me

I don't like hairless apes:D

Mikky
18-11-10, 17:09
Oh, wow. That guy's hot...

*cough* Um... Anyway...

cezy rockeru
18-11-10, 18:02
^That's what I was thinking about:vlol:
it's obvious:pi:...

ShadyCroft
18-11-10, 20:38
Seriously... These guys must be shaved... If so then they're be sexy :tea:

Seriously ? dude, you want them shaved and look like featherless chicken ? :eek:

dont mess with perfection ! :ohn:

Your_Envy*
18-11-10, 21:21
^ :vlol: Oh I so agree! Guys are even more shaved than girls now, oh dear.. :eek:

So Shady.. You're my hero. :hug: And those guys.. Yes. Please. :cln:

ShadyCroft
18-11-10, 21:44
^I know, right ? scary ! :eek:

and thank you, Ana! :D and yes for me too. Come over to Jordan or Lebanon. :D you know you're more than welcome ! We have gazillions of those around here.

:mis::cln:

Your_Envy*
18-11-10, 22:13
^I know, right ? scary ! :eek:

and thank you, Ana! :D and yes for me too. Come over to Jordan or Lebanon. :D you know you're more than welcome ! We have gazillions of those around here.

:mis::cln:

:vlol: Gazillion would be more than enough, thank you! :cln: :jmp: So you have hairy man in Jordan/Lebanon. Lucky you. :pi: :ton:

:hug:

Azerutan
19-11-10, 02:01
I don't get it. I am not a woman and I am not gay, but I would think that women and gays would prefer man... to look like man? :confused: Body hair is something usually associated with masculinity, wouldn't that be attractive? Don't know, just wondering...

jjbennett
19-11-10, 02:09
^ You'd have thought so. My past girlfriends didn't like facial hair, but i like beards, as it doesn't take too long to grow though, i did it for them. I don't understand the trend of shaving everything etc either (straight bloke here) can't see the point as it's just more time on top of the already ridiculous four minutes it takes me to shower and dress in the morning.

Anywhere else (apart from one bit lol) i'd never shave, i like my hairy chest thankyou, not shaving that as one girlfriend asked me too!

Ikas90
19-11-10, 02:28
Why is it that the hairiest people are in the hottest parts of the earth? :vlol:

ShadyCroft
19-11-10, 07:22
^you said it Saki...hottest parts on Earth, and we are hot :cln:

Azerutan, thats not exactly true. I've seen gay guys who dont like body hair at all. They hate it so much that they wouldnt date you unless you shave.

But not sure about women, but I guess its the same. Some like it, others dont.

Azerutan
19-11-10, 13:39
Well, I am not talking about werewolves :vlol: a common man doesn't have "that" much body hair :vlol:

I mean, not even some body hair?
It always confused me to see man without any body hair. And there it comes a female in this topic to tell me women shave it all the time, why not men? Well, that's a good question, I still associate hair body with masculinity, specially in my country full of machos latinos :rolleyes:

19-11-10, 14:06
[QUOTE=ShadyCroft;5007695]They hate it so much that they wouldnt date you unless you shave.
QUOTE]

Seriously, people nowadays only cares about looks :rolleyes::mad:

scoopy_loopy
19-11-10, 15:07
^
But then there are also people who will take one look at them and say, "I want you to stop shaving, kthx." Everyone has differing tastes, and different things look good or bad depending on the individual.

ShadyCroft
19-11-10, 15:38
Seriously, people nowadays only cares about looks

Its called "preference". Its alright, StarCroft:AOD! :) true, it sometimes sucks when the guy is cute and then he looks at you and says sth like "erm, sorry, I'm not interested in you, cause you're hairy"

meh! its ok, I got used to it. There are also those who like body hair, so you're better off with someone who likes you the way you are, and those who dont, just forget about them and dont call them mean, its what they prefer. :)

larafan25
19-11-10, 15:49
If someone won't date you because you have hair then they don't like you, when would you waist time with someone that doesn't like you or want to date you? Right.

19-11-10, 15:56
looks at youand says sth like "erm, sorry, I'm not interested in you, cause you're hairy"

I can imagine them saying that after a night of sex:vlol:

Fortunately, no one complained about it yet lol

ShadyCroft
19-11-10, 18:36
If someone won't date you because you have hair then they don't like you, when would you waist time with someone that doesn't like you or want to date you? Right.

True, for none-superficial people. ;) Yes, a guy should like you for who you are, and you should only stick with someone who likes you, but as I said...superficial people are superficial.

tampi
19-11-10, 20:33
hmmmm ,....ummmmm... few hairy :p

But my head has a high density of hair.

Alex Shepherd
19-11-10, 21:45
Seriously ? dude, you want them shaved and look like featherless chicken ? :eek:

dont mess with perfection ! :ohn:

HHHEEEYYYY!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
WATCH OUT!!!! :mad:

People who not have yet grown its not their problem ok?!! :p
:ton:

\Tomb Raider/
19-11-10, 22:46
i like hairy men but not to much like :cen: OMG you're like a full body AFRO, more like shadys hairy bod and like the pics he posted, but i also like the smooth kind mmmm skin to skin :cln: yummy

\Tomb Raider/
19-11-10, 22:47
i like to be smooth it feels nice..but i hate it when its cold out..it hurts like hell ugh but still i like to be smooth

larafan25
19-11-10, 22:49
What's happening.:/

I'm not that hairy, I am semi-hairy I guess. In places where hair remians.

Squibbly
20-11-10, 00:11
Apart from the mop on my head, not very.

xXhayleyroxXx
20-11-10, 00:53

Anywhere else (apart from one bit lol) i'd never shave, i like my hairy chest thankyou, not shaving that as one girlfriend asked me too!

They actually asked you to shave your chest?! My gawd, that's hilarious :vlol:

Chocola teapot
20-11-10, 01:03
Kelsey is SO HAIRY.

She showed me.

xXhayleyroxXx
20-11-10, 01:04
Kelsey is SO HAIRY.

She showed me.

Doesn't she shave her muff? 0_0
That's so icky!

SkyPuppy