PDA

View Full Version : an hand on heart...

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 19:59
[Mod edit] For those who read the threads from the first page and then comment only:
you just do not understand anything .. I opened this topic today because a friend of mine gave birth to a child unfortunately died ... only that you understand what you want ...
I hope now the whole thing will be a little bit more understandable... and less spammy[/mod edit]

ajrich17901
15-11-10, 20:02
Um...what? :confused:

laralives
Open Chat much?

robbie_rawr
Um...what? :confused:

x2

[Xmas]
15-11-10, 20:04
Um...what? :confused:x4

Legend of Lara
15-11-10, 20:10
In related news!

QiPzeyXxUMo

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 20:12
sorry? what's the problem?

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 20:15
a little baby died today? Oh god, sorry to hear that :( Poor ickle thing.

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 20:17
Open Chat much?

open your ass baby and then spoke.....

TombRaiderLover
15-11-10, 20:19
open your ass baby and then spoke.....I laughed.

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 20:19
a little baby died today? Oh god, sorry to hear that :( Poor ickle thing.

thx..

Legend of Lara
15-11-10, 20:20
open your ass baby and then spoke.....

The Wheel of Fate is Turning...

Rebel 1

ACTION!

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 20:22
I laughed.

I pray the Lord that these words make you regret the ...

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 20:30
Gawd everyone stop the little betchy comments! If a baby has died today, that's completely disrespectful.

Mad Tony
15-11-10, 20:30
Umm, shouldn't with this open chat much be?

NRO.
15-11-10, 20:33
So, what just hapened on here? :confused:

Sgt BOMBULOUS
15-11-10, 20:34
Gawd everyone stop the little betchy comments! If a baby has died today, that's completely disrespectful.

There's no background story, and since a lot of us can't understand the song we have nothing to go on at all. It doesn't help in the least that the song is actually kind of upbeat (though that doesn't apply to the lyrics... Because I have no idea what they're saying).

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 20:36
There's no background story, and since a lot of us can't understand the song we have nothing to go on at all. It doesn't help in the least that the song is actually kind of upbeat (though that doesn't apply to the lyrics... Because I have no idea what they're saying).

I know -- it should have been explained, and perhaps even lyrics posted -- and in no way do I condone the OP retaliating but its really disrespectful.

Mad Tony
15-11-10, 20:37
Was this baby someone the OP knew or just a random baby?

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 20:38
oh my god... you're so silly? well ok.. have a good night...

Miharu
15-11-10, 20:38
Sorry, no disrespect but I find this thread humorous.

"A baby has died today" sad...but whose the baby? Why has the baby passed away?

Forgive me for being harsh and I'm sorry if the reason behind the thread upsets you but we really are left in the dark and even if it is obvious that a poor young soul passed away we don't know who to show our respects to.

ajrich17901
15-11-10, 20:39
Obvious spam, let the mods take care of it.

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 20:40

*facepalm*
I'm never defending anyone again unless they deserve it -- sorry everyone else!

Obvious spam, let the mods take care of it.

Yep. Now it is :wve:

NRO.
15-11-10, 20:41

Wha.. wait, what? :confused:

Rai
15-11-10, 20:43
If you could just explain Lara-Maniac, then people would understand more.

Still, I'm sorry to hear about the baby dying. Was s/he a relative of yours?

Lara_maniac
you just do not understand anything .. I opened this topic today because a friend of mine gave birth to a child unfortunately died ... only that you understand what you want ...

Sgt BOMBULOUS

This would have gone much more smoothly if you had just said that in the first place.

Rai
15-11-10, 20:44
Well thank you for explaining. I'm sorry, but you could have said that in your OP.

My heart goes out to the parents, that is soo sad. :(

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 20:46

We said we're sorry for your loss, but to be honest you'd get better replies if you explained the situation. And calling people stupid for not understanding isn't very nice is it?

As I said, sorry for the loss of a soul who had not lived -- my friend had to have his baby aborted at 6 months after his fiancee got cancer. I know how you must be feeling.

Lara_maniac
15-11-10, 20:55
We said we're sorry for your loss, but to be honest you'd get better replies if you explained the situation. And calling people stupid for not understanding isn't very nice is it?

As I said, sorry for the loss of a soul who had not lived -- my friend had to have his baby aborted at 6 months after his fiancee got cancer. I know how you must be feeling.

THX.,:hug: .. I may not know what I mean .. and I'm sorry but I hate people who joke about these things ....

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 20:57
THX.,:hug: .. I may not know what I mean .. and I'm sorry but I hate people who joke about these things ....

so do i :hug: Its so sad to loose something so special, and so dear. I honestly feel your sadness :( xxxxx

Miharu
15-11-10, 20:59
We weren't joking. (Well the *idiots* on the first page were.)

As hayley said you have to explain things more or else people wouldn't understand and then make jokes or count the thread/post as useless spam. :_)

But on to the matter at hand...

I'm truly sorry about your friends lost and I'm sure you feel like you've lost someone important to you, so that shows your a true friend to care so much and start a thread dedicated to the baby.

May the child rest in gods arms. :hug:

* - I meant idiots out of desperation for loss of words, I don't really think your idiots just a lil disrespectful.

xXhayleyroxXx
15-11-10, 21:04
I thought this song was fitting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVbkz_3lO3c

Listen to it xxx

R.I.P little baby :( & also to my friend Birdy's little angel x

EscondeR
16-11-10, 05:45
First post edited to reflect the actual purpose of the thread, stop spam and bashing... make it generally clearer.

Lara_maniac, my condolences... but next time please express yourself clearer in serious cases like this. It'll save you from different problems.