PDA

View Full Version : Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged

Another Lara
16-11-10, 11:43
So the rumours are true... dammit!

Looking to be a Spring/Summer wedding next year, will be 30 years since the Prince's parents got married... let's hope this marriage will be happier than that one!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11765422

Congrats to the happy couple! :)

xXhayleyroxXx
16-11-10, 11:44
Congratz to them ^_^

IceColdLaraCroft
16-11-10, 12:03
I hope they will be very happy.

From what the BBC is saying she practically stalked him and followed him around before they met in college :vlol:

Another Lara
16-11-10, 12:04
I hope they will be very happy.

From what the BBC is saying she practically stalked him and followed him around before they met in college :vlol:

So would if I had had the luck to go to the same college as him! :pi:

IceColdLaraCroft
16-11-10, 12:07
^ Prince Harry is still available :vlol:

So would if I had had the luck to go to the same college as him! :pi:

they said that he had gone on some adventure trip to Chile and she had gone a month after he did (long before they met) and then when he went to university she chose the same one he did and even enrolled in the same art history class as he did BEFORE they met.

scoopy_loopy
16-11-10, 13:08
Congrats to them. :D (Wouldn't mind being in her shoes... :pi:)

Rai
16-11-10, 13:12
Well isn't that nice. Congratulations and good luck to them.

Cochrane
16-11-10, 13:38
Ah damn it. Then the news will progressively fill up with boring royality love stuff until the week just before the wedding, when it will all be filled by that.

Don't get me wrong, I wish them the best and stuff, but I don't really care and fear that the news will act as if I absolutely have to.

Another Lara
16-11-10, 14:01
^ Prince Harry is still available :vlol:

lol, yeah but I wanna be Queen of England one day and I won't if I married Harry!!! :(

Dennis's Mom
16-11-10, 14:03
Congratulations. I hope they have a successful marriage.

Spong
16-11-10, 14:32
Yeah, it's all very nice and that, but does Sky News (which I'm watching at the moment) have to devote what seems like the whole damn afternoon to it?

It's news, yes, but it's not that interesting.

Underworld2008
16-11-10, 17:25
cool! congratz for them :D

This means she'll be the new Queen! (when the time comes) She's stunning lol

Archetype
16-11-10, 17:34
Royal family... ugh.

IceColdLaraCroft
16-11-10, 17:40
Royal family... ugh.

we care not for the opinions of commoners

ajrich17901
16-11-10, 18:02
Royal family... ugh.

Pretty much, makes me happy I don't live in UK, I won't have to hear about it as much haha.

Archetype
16-11-10, 18:04
Pretty much, makes me happy I don't live in UK, I won't have to hear about it as much haha.

It's all there is on TV...

Royal my ass!

Spong
16-11-10, 18:14
Sky News really need to look up the definition of the term 'Breaking News'. The announcement was made this morning, yet Sky are still acting as though it only happened an hour ago :rolleyes:

On a side-note, I think Wills giving Kate his mother's engagement ring (or whatever) was a clever move. He hasn't had to waste any money on it (though he probably had to get it back off Paul Burrell first LOL) and he's played the Diana card. The public will lap that up because they love(d) Diana.

Royal family... ugh.

QFT :tmb:

Mad Tony
16-11-10, 18:18
Don't know what's with all the moaners in this thread. I'm not a massive fan of the royal family but it's nice to have a thread about people in general chat for a change.

Spong
16-11-10, 19:08
With all the furore of the announcement, it's great to see ITV tripping over themselves during the 6:30pm news to trumpet their 'exclusive' interview with Wills & Kate that started at 7pm. The funny thing is, the BBC's 'The One Show' are showing the exact same interview a few seconds ahead of ITV.

So much for your exclusive ITV, huh? :vlol:

Mad Tony
16-11-10, 19:12
My question here is why are you demeaning yourself by watching ITV in the first place? :p

Spong
16-11-10, 19:14
My question here is why are you demeaning yourself by watching ITV in the first place? :p

Watching the interview on ITV was purely for comparison purposes :D
As for why I was watching the 6:30pm news, I didn't. I just caught the start of it before I turned over to my local news on BBC1.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
16-11-10, 19:42
Who's Kate Middleton?

xb4b1x
16-11-10, 19:44
Royal family... ugh.

:tmb: agreed

Archetype
16-11-10, 20:12

I'm guessing you had the channel 3 button removed from your remote when you were young? :p

Mad Tony
16-11-10, 20:17
I'm guessing you had the channel 3 button removed from your remote when you were young? :pWhen I was young? I always used to like ITV. It's only since they've canceled The Bill I've started boycotting them. They were getting worse and worse and that was the final straw.

Archetype
16-11-10, 20:19
When I was young? I always used to like ITV. It's only since they've canceled The Bill I've started boycotting them. They were getting worse and worse and that was the final straw.

was an Ian hislop comparisson but no worries ; )

larafan25
16-11-10, 20:23
Darn.....I was really hoping he was Gay.:(

Well good luck to them, I hope it all works out.:)

Underworld2008
16-11-10, 20:34
Who's Kate Middleton?

The prince's girlfriend for 8 years lol

Killercowz
16-11-10, 20:58
Who are these people?

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x236/CC128/confused.gif

Rai
16-11-10, 21:04
Who are these people?

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x236/CC128/confused.gif

Really? Prince William is the son of Prince Charles, the heir to the throne here in the UK. Kate Middleton is his girlfriend of 8 years.

Killercowz
16-11-10, 21:06
Really? Prince William is the son of Prince Charles, the heir to the thrown here in the UK. Kate Middleton is his girlfriend of 8 years.

Ohhhhhhh..... I didn't know that. :)

Love2Raid
16-11-10, 21:18
I saw it on the news today, they are a nice couple. :tmb:
I thought it was touching that he gave her his mother´s ring.

Lemmie
16-11-10, 21:48
How nice.

Johnnay
16-11-10, 21:51
another queen for Australia.... No

Dark Lugia 2
16-11-10, 22:07
The Kate woman is the 2nd cousin of someone that went to my secondary school! Shocker :eek:

xXhayleyroxXx
16-11-10, 22:53
I saw it on the news today, they are a nice couple. :tmb:
I thought it was touching that he gave her his mother´s ring.

aww! <3

I hope she's nice. William's the only one I really approve of in the royal family (minus poor Diana), so she better be a fitting queen.

Mad Tony
16-11-10, 22:56
I like Prince William. He supports Aston Villa. :D

Chocola teapot
16-11-10, 23:01
How Wonderful, Kate seems lovely.

<3

robm_2007
16-11-10, 23:04
aww! <3

I hope she's nice. William's the only one I really approve of in the royal family (minus poor Diana), so she better be a fitting queen.

not even HRH Queen Liz II?!

xXhayleyroxXx
16-11-10, 23:05
not even HRH Queen Liz II?!

Nope. :p

scoopy_loopy
16-11-10, 23:15
I can't wait till she (Kate) becomes the next Queen of Australia, along side her dashing Husband, the future King.

Fixed. :cln:

Trigger_happy
16-11-10, 23:49
Congratulations to them. Poor Woolies though- they thought they;d have the monopoly on engagement tat and now look at them!

robm_2007
17-11-10, 00:19
Nope. :p

I thought anyone disapproving of Queen Liz was illegal? :pi:.

what dont you like about her? IS IT HER HATS? That lady must own like ---- Fifty hats or something. That's all she's ever seen wearing.
------------
Although, if I was in any of the British Commonwealth, let alone England adn referred to Queen Elizabeth II as 'Queen Liz', I'm sure I'd get attacked by the Bobbies :mis: :vlol:

xXhayleyroxXx
17-11-10, 00:21

what dont you like about her? IS IT HER HATS? That lady must own like ---- Fifty hats or something. That's all she's ever seen wearing.
------------
Although, if I was in any of the British Commonwealth, let alone England adn referred to Queen Elizabeth II as 'Queen Liz', I'm sure I'd get attacked by the Bobbies :mis: :vlol:

I think shes a stuck up rich cow :vlol: She doesn't exactly do much either. And if its illegal, off with my head ^_^

xcrushterx
17-11-10, 00:24

------------
I'm sure you're allowed to disapprove of her, but defacing pictures of her and putting stamps on envelopes wrong is treason. Apparently.

robm_2007
17-11-10, 00:38
I think shes a stuck up rich cow :vlol: She doesn't exactly do much either. And if its illegal, off with my head ^_^

i think the Queen is rather fascinating; her hats, however, I could stand to do without.

she does lots of things! Like, holiday speeches on youtube (she did at least one), umm, and hat collecting (i think i might mentioned that), and sitting, i hear she does lots of sitting :)

i think Charles will be a "worse" monarch :pi:. what would Philip become if he outlives her? The King Father? is that even a real title? ive heard of the Queen Mother....:p

xXhayleyroxXx
17-11-10, 00:40
i think the Queen is rather fascinating; her hats, however, I could stand to do without.

she does lots of things! Like, holiday speeches on youtube (she did at least one), umm, and hat collecting (i think i might mentioned that), and sitting, i hear she does lots of sitting :)

i think Charles will be a "worse" monarch :pi:. what would Philip become if he outlives her? The King Father? is that even a real title? ive heard of the Queen Mother....:p

Oh wow, that makes her so inspirational <3 I'd make a better queen ;)

And yeah true, and I dunno 0_0

Cochrane
17-11-10, 00:43
Wait, so how does she become "queen" (when William becomes king), when the spouse of the current sovereign is not the "king", but simply a "prince"? That does not make sense to me…

xcrushterx
17-11-10, 00:46
Wait, so how does she become "queen" (when William becomes king), when the spouse of the current sovereign is not the "king", but simply a "prince"? That does not make sense to me…
When the heir is female, their spouse isn't made King because a King is seen to be above a Queen. This isn't an issue when the heir is male, so their spouse is made Queen alongside them :)

Tombraiderx08
17-11-10, 01:08
Aw, cool :D Best of luck to them!

robm_2007
17-11-10, 04:56

AFAIK:

in order to be the monarch (the one with the actual "power"), you have to be a direct child of the current monarch. when the current monarch dies, the oldest child of that monarch becomes (if a male) King, adn his wife becomes the Queen Consort (its a title given for the history books to recognize that this Queen <Consort> was not a member of the royal family, at least not biologically.)

if the oldest child is a female, adn she has no male siblings, then she become Queen and her husband becomes the Prince Consort. the King is above the Queen, so the Queens husband must be the next lowest title from a King, since he is a male; which is Prince,a dn Consort is added to signify that he is not a biological memer of the Royal family.

Spong
17-11-10, 09:29
Really? Prince William is the son of Prince Charles, the heir to the thrown here in the UK...

Thrown?

lita212
17-11-10, 10:56
congrats but there is more important things imo like people dying etc that just gets ignored that shud be on the news lol

MyRaider4Life
17-11-10, 11:00
I have only been hearing about it for the past day now, but I am already over it. Seeing it everywhere is starting to bug me.

slowdiver
17-11-10, 11:43
Eh there's nothing like a Royal Wedding to lift the country out of it's doldrums. Good luck to the pair of them says I <waves flag patriotically>

Rai
17-11-10, 12:36
Thrown?

So I can't spell, so sue me :rolleyes:

:ton:

Mikky
17-11-10, 18:41
Yes, I saw the interview on BBC 1. They make a nice couple. :)

larafan25
17-11-10, 20:48
congrats but there is more important things imo like people dying etc that just gets ignored that shud be on the news lol

It's nice to here something happy once in a while.:)

robm_2007
18-11-10, 01:11

I agree. I'd rather hear of every terrible, evil, and bad thing happening in the world before i hear a single joyful or even remotley positive news event.

scoopy_loopy
18-11-10, 03:46
I've only just noticed how thin and lovely Middleton is! She'll make a gorgeous Queen. :D

robm_2007
18-11-10, 03:58
I've only just noticed how thin and lovely Middleton is! She'll make a gorgeous Queen. :D

thin is factor of being beautiful? that's such a shallow remaark to make. jk, only the thin are beautiful. :pi:

anyways, Elizabeth is 84(?) and doesnt really have any heath problems (AFAIK), so lets guess that she'll live to be 90. Charles is be 62 now; when he dies, lets assume 80-90, Kate will be 46-56 years old by then, and hopefully, has aged gracefully without too much Chrome Surgery. (im forseeing that plastic sugery will be replaced by Chrome Surgery, as everything is Chrome in the future.)

so, she may be beautiful now, but she might not be so pretty by the time she becomes Queen Consort. (Assuming that she will become Queen Consort, adn that William nor her dies before then; but im just over-analyzing the future here.)

scoopy_loopy
18-11-10, 04:08
One doesn't have to be thin to be beautiful, LMAO. It's just a saying.

Another Lara
18-11-10, 09:13
One doesn't have to be thin to be beautiful, LMAO. It's just a saying.

She is pretty much a clothes horse though... anything she wears looks good on her... dammit! :p

scoopy_loopy
18-11-10, 09:15
She is pretty much a clothes horse though... anything she wears looks good on her... dammit! :p

Well, it's vain, but at least whenever she represents the UK or the remnants of The Empire as Princess or Queen - we know she'll look good and we can feel proud about that. :D

Ikas90
18-11-10, 09:50
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't end up on the news if I were to get married. :rolleyes:

scoopy_loopy
18-11-10, 09:56
I'm pretty sure I wouldn't end up on the news if I were to get married. :rolleyes:

Need to work on that royal status first, Saki! :D :tea:

TR FAN 18
18-11-10, 10:04
It's only 2 days after this happened and I'm already sick of hearing about this wedding on the news all the time! GRRRRR! :mad:
Did we really need 25 MINUTES on BBC News for this?!

Dark Lugia 2
18-11-10, 15:35

Its the royal family. :p She's in line to become the Queen one day - of course it'll be on the news lol!

Another Lara
18-11-10, 16:11

I'm just glad I've got a few years to wait before I walk down the aisle... for one thing I don't want is Kate stealing my thunder and also, mine would only look plain and boring in comparison! :(

robm_2007
18-11-10, 17:48

consider yourself lucky. i wouldnt want the press at my (hypothetical) wedding, or them mentioning it.

perhaps if you marry a tree, it would get a news story, but i hear thats only legal in Hawaii :pi:

Miharu
18-11-10, 17:53
Aww...Good to hear. :)

Now I wonder how much of our taxes there gonna spend on the wedding. Around 30-40 million for Prince Charles and Diana, so I'm sure William and Kate's will be no different. :pi:

Another Lara
18-11-10, 18:01
I think that the cost is estimated at £20 million... And that's just for security! Apparently Charles and the queen are helping to pay for it out of their own incomes as they're well aware of peoples criticism of the cost to the public!

Miharu
18-11-10, 18:02
I think that the cost is estimated at £20 million... And that's just for security! Apparently Charles and the queen are helping to pay for it out of their own incomes as they're well aware of peoples criticism of the cost to the public!

"Apparently" he says...or she says. :rolleyes:

Biddy
18-11-10, 20:02
Well woopdedoo.

Catapharact
18-11-10, 20:46
Apparently Charles and the queen are helping to pay for it out of their own incomes

Heh... How funny... I wonder if its because Canadians (the very few minority who happen to be Royal Watchers anyway) are excited about the prospect of seeing Prince William and Miss Middleton visiting Canada; As opposed to Charles and Camella... Whose visit might I add didn't really spark much of a fanfare :p.

I still have pictures from the ceremony where Charles presented the colours to the Royal Scottish Regiment in Toronto.

Your_Envy*
18-11-10, 21:12
Good for them! :D

I must say I will never understand what's so handsome and charming and oh so sweet *faints* *drools* on prince William.. Or Harry. :pi: :p

Andyroo
19-11-10, 00:00
Well woopdedoo.

Indeed.

robm_2007
19-11-10, 00:31
Good for them! :D

I must say I will never understand what's so handsome and charming and oh so sweet *faints* *drools* on prince William.. Or Harry. :pi: :p

they prolly just think their royal status is sexy. they are rather average looking. you'd think Diana's genes would have made them turn out better :pi:

i'll bet Charles' DNA cancelled out most of their beauty :mis:

scoopy_loopy
19-11-10, 03:13

Aw, what would they prefer, a ****y little wedding for the world to ridicule? :tea:

Johnnay
19-11-10, 04:20
Fixed. :cln:

No

and besides im hearing this"Australia should be a republic itself" crap again after the news that they are engaged.. im guessing Australia doesnt want a king nor queen in the country.

Spong
19-11-10, 08:38
Glad to see the likes of Ian Hislop & Paul Merton on Have I Got News For You last night are as sick to death of hearing about this wedding as I am.

And already manufacturing firms are coming up with tacky tat for morons to buy in commemoration; cups, porcelain swans etc... Experts are saying already that none of it's worth getting, that anything bought will most likely be worthless within a few years.

scoopy_loopy
19-11-10, 12:30
No

and besides im hearing this"Australia should be a republic itself" crap again after the news that they are engaged.. im guessing Australia doesnt want a king nor queen in the country.

You have a way of phrasing things in a way that are far too general and presumptuous, it's annoying. Just because you are hearing about Republican ideas in the media, doesn't mean that 'Australia' agrees.

Australia will never move to become a Republic without a referendum - and I'd suspect given the aging population that there are far many more people loyal to the crown than those who want a President - due to the elder generations actually being able to remember the days of the wars, when Australia and Britain were more... 'connected' in their sense of identity/ideology.

I personally hope that Australia doesn't move to become a Republic, the Monarchy is a lovely little piece of history and culture - giving it up serves no purpose other than to say, "**** you England". Which is pathetic, she (The Queen) has no real power, costs the tax payers nothing - and if worse comes to worse, having a Governor General could be really bloody handy (not that HE, Quentin Bryce doesn't do a lot already - symbolically and diplomatically).

Another Lara
19-11-10, 12:40
Seems we're getting an extra day off in order to celebrate this marriage. David Cameron is giving thumbs up to there being a public holiday for the wedding. This means even if the wedding is on a Saturday, we will either get the Friday or the Monday off work...

Even more reason to look forward to the wedding! ;)

Archetype
19-11-10, 12:42
Glad to see the likes of Ian Hislop & Paul Merton on Have I Got News For You last night are as sick to death of hearing about this wedding as I am.

Was a good episode : )

TR FAN 18
19-11-10, 13:45

I've got that on Sky+. Will definitely watch it! :D

Lara's Nemesis
19-11-10, 14:18
I wonder what percentage of British people actually like the Royal Family? I don't think it would be very high.

I have no interest in them, I'm not one of those who want it abolished either tho.

lita212
19-11-10, 14:24
It's nice to here something happy once in a while.:)

lol it would be nice if it wasnt us who had to pay for THEIR wedding.

lara c. fan
19-11-10, 17:43
Seems we're getting an extra day off in order to celebrate this marriage. David Cameron is giving thumbs up to there being a public holiday for the wedding. This means even if the wedding is on a Saturday, we will either get the Friday or the Monday off work...

Even more reason to look forward to the wedding! ;)

My opinion of the wedding changed dramatically when I heard this news.

ROYAL WEDDING! WOO!

Spong
19-11-10, 17:48
I've got that on Sky+. Will definitely watch it! :D

Far better to watch (or Sky+) Have I Got A Bit More News For You if it's aired tomorrow night. I'm sure that'll have a few more minutes of Hislop & Merton complaining :tmb:

tampi
19-11-10, 20:29
Congratulations to newlyweds. (Maybe they are reading us:cln::D)

:oFrom the day the story appeared, the first thing journalists said on TV is that this would generate a lot of money for British people.

Now I only hear that the price of the jewel of the engagement ring has also increased.

:rolleyes: That's the world... No love, no happiness, no romance,... just money. :confused:

Goose
20-11-10, 11:39
- giving it up serves no purpose other than to say, "**** you England". .

Its funny isnt it, because if you do say "**** you England" what will you be left with as a heritage? Colonialism maybe? Nope, just plain old genocide of Australian Natives. Exactly the same as America.

As far as modern british politics goes, the USA and Australia are colonies built on other peoples land, just like malaysia and India were, which in theory should be ruled by natives of that country, as Rhodesia now is.

But i doubt anyone would vote for that would they....

scoopy_loopy
20-11-10, 12:33
Its funny isnt it, because if you do say "**** you England" what will you be left with as a heritage? Colonialism maybe? Nope, just plain old genocide of Australian Natives. Exactly the same as America.

As far as modern british politics goes, the USA and Australia are colonies built on other peoples land, just like malaysia and India were, which in theory should be ruled by natives of that country, as Rhodesia now is.

But i doubt anyone would vote for that would they....

Oh, I dunno - the Republican standpoint is gaining a bit of steam. The current PM is vocal about cutting ties to the Monarchy upon the death of Elizabeth. =/ As for history, for most Australians that starts with the ANZACs I think; more so than colonial and penal origins. But, the referendum will never pass, god I hope it never passes...

Admles
20-11-10, 12:52
Oh, I dunno - the Republican standpoint is gaining a bit of steam. The current PM is vocal about cutting ties to the Monarchy upon the death of Elizabeth. =/ As for history, for most Australians that starts with the ANZACs I think; more so than colonial and penal origins. But, the referendum will never pass, god I hope it never passes...
Pfffffffft Anglophile :p

Australia for Republic, on the condition that Gillard has no place in the new government :D

scoopy_loopy
20-11-10, 12:57
Australia for RepublicD

But... why? What is there to be gained??

Admles
20-11-10, 13:14
Independence. Duh.

Plus with a bit of luck, we get to hear less about the Royal Family. :D

scoopy_loopy
20-11-10, 13:21
What do you mean "independence"? As if Australia answers to Britain in anything. Australia needs independence from AMERICA!

Admles
20-11-10, 13:24
Being part of the British empire serves no purpose IMHO.

We need to stand apart from everyone and establish ourselves.

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the matter.

Congrats to the happy couple; I don't want to see it all over the news anymore.

Paddy
20-11-10, 13:28

Amen to that.

scoopy_loopy
20-11-10, 13:34
I would support a separation from the Monarchy, only if it meant we pulled away from America too.

Paddy
20-11-10, 13:34
I would support a separation from the Monarchy, only if it meant we pulled away from America too.

That as well, I agree we should be independant completely.

toxicraider
20-11-10, 13:41

Anyway, that's all I'll say on the matter.

Congrats to the happy couple; I don't want to see it all over the news anymore.
As far as the UK is concerned, I don't care for the royal family much, but I actually think us becoming a republic would completely remove any unique identity that we had. I think if Canada, Australia etc. were to try and become unique from Britain by cutting ties with the royal family, they'd just end up being like the countless other republics in the world, and would be less unique, rather than more so. It's not like Australia has any lack of independence from being part of the commonwealth (not empire), but to each their own. Obviously my viewpoint might be considered biased. :p

As for the topic, I'm not any more interested in their wedding than I was in any other celebrity's wedding, but I'm glad she's pretty, so it might distill some of Charles'.. features for good. :pi:
I think the royal family's popularity will decline a lot when Charles takes to the throne.

Paddy
20-11-10, 13:43
Australia being its own country and continent could establish itself quite nicely imo.

scoopy_loopy
20-11-10, 13:48
Australia being its own country and continent could establish itself quite nicely imo.

Although we'd have to loosen up on our nuclear chasteness... Without ties American or British militaries, I say - build the nukes. We have the money, technology and all the resources right here in Australia to do it.

But as we'll never pull away from America - I say, keep the Monarchy!

Admles
20-11-10, 13:54
I think the royal family's popularity will decline a lot when Charles takes to the throne.

Do you think he actually ever will take the throne?

I've had people say he'll never be king

DickDan
20-11-10, 13:58
Who cares? The royal family are just random people that got their position becuase their forefathers killed hundreds of innocent people to get the throne and now they are ****ed becuase they have no power.

toxicraider
20-11-10, 14:25
Do you think he actually ever will take the throne?

I've had people say he'll never be king
I'm not sure, If Elizabeth lives to 90 (And beats Victoria to longest reigning female monarch ever) which is quite likely, then Charles could easily have 20 years in power. If she lives to 100 like her mother did, then he'd still be 78, which could give him a few years.
The irony is, although people are living much longer, and you'd think the monarchs could reign for longer, it also means that unless somebody has no heirs or abdicates, we will probably not see another monarch in their 30's, so none that reign for 50+ years, unless people start living into their 120's.

If Charles does die before the queen, does William become next heir, or would it go to Andrew?

Admles
20-11-10, 14:45
It goes to William, then Henry, then Andrew, according to the line of succession

Mad Tony
20-11-10, 17:02
The colonies are flaring up again I see. :tea:

Another Lara
23-11-10, 15:01
According to the Evening Standard, the wedding will be on 29th April and has been declared a national holiday!

Woohoo, four day weekend, great birthday present for me! :yah:

ultima espio
23-11-10, 15:23
Great timing :yah:

jaywalker
23-11-10, 15:31
According to the Evening Standard, the wedding will be on 29th April and has been declared a national holiday!

Woohoo, four day weekend, great birthday present for me! :yah:

Yaay :) :hug:

Week after easter too, so hardly any work gonna get done end of April, perfect :)