PDA

View Full Version : I'm voting for Bristol Palin

Solice
23-11-10, 02:06
I really don't care about DWTS. I never watch it, but I will watch the finals and vote for Bristol.

Why? You wonder...

DWTS is suppose to be a light-hearted dance show. And yes, they pick a winner. But they all win because they have fun doing it.

I don't mean this in a critical way, but it's just mindless fluff to pass the time. Yet there are wackos out there who terrorize the young women. I am not a big fan of her mother, in fact, she is a crackpot. But there are nut jobs who take it out on Bristol because they hate her mom. They should just vote against her if they want her off the show.

There is so much hate out there, that is what we should be concerned about, not some young woman's dance moves.

trlestew
23-11-10, 02:21
I really don't care about DWTS. I never watch it, but I will watch the finals and vote for Bristol.

Why? You wonder...

DWTS is suppose to be a light-hearted dance show. And yes, they pick a winner. But they all win because they have fun doing it.

I don't mean this in a critical way, but it's just mindless fluff to pass the time. Yet there are wackos out there who terrorize the young women. I am not a big fan of her mother, in fact, she is a crackpot. But there are nut jobs who take it out on Bristol because they hate her mom. They should just vote against her if they want her off the show.

There is so much hate out there, that is what we should be concerned about, not some young woman's dance moves.

Thank you. You just made me smile :)

Dark Lugia 2
23-11-10, 02:25
Good for you? :D

robm_2007
23-11-10, 02:26
You can vote for her as long as Sarah Palin does not get your vote for anything. :pi::D

Catapharact
23-11-10, 02:30
Don't care much about Bristol P but I definitely can't stand that show...

It gives professional dancing such a bad name.

Solice
23-11-10, 03:21
Thank you. You just made me smile :)

~*Takes a bow*~ I really hope Bristol well. It would be best for her if her mom would just go away.

robm_2007
23-11-10, 03:30
Don't care much about Bristol P but I definitely can't stand that show...

It gives professional dancing such a bad name.

it's only half professional, most of the celebrities are amateur dancers. so, i guess only half the name of professional dancing is tarnished. the other half can be debated as to whether or not cheap strippers are the vandilisers.

Dennis's Mom
23-11-10, 13:06
I don't watch the show, have never watched the show, but I know I'm annoyed by the "Vote for the Worst" American Idol voting contingent, so if I did watch this show, I think I would be annoyed by those who stuff the ballot box because they think her mother hung the moon.

Her mother's fanbase has exploited the voting system. Most don't even watch the show, they just vote any and every way available as much as possible.

They think they're sticking it to the "liberal elites" by voting for Bristol. :confused: On another level, I find that really really scary.