PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday

voltz
25-11-10, 03:11
I'm just wondering how many folks here are looking forward to this? Thankgiving is one thing, but the day after is where the good deals really tend to pop up. Also stores are trying to open even earlier this year, I hear Wal-Mart has lines going in at midnight.

Fallen.Angel
25-11-10, 03:16
I wish. Target has the best deal of 'em all... a 40" LCD for $300. If only I had the money. :p I will be taking advantage of some other items, like appliances at Target, and some stuff for my children.

Alpharaider47
25-11-10, 03:49
Hehe I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not, I'm working that day :vlol:

King.Louie
25-11-10, 03:53
ugh Black Friday makes me cringe last time i was there some kid had a seizure and people were freaking out and ahhhh i hate it

voltz
25-11-10, 03:54
Well at least he didn't get trampled... :whi:

King.Louie
25-11-10, 04:19
True :p

Gladous
25-11-10, 12:35
Last year, I was getting a Wii Fit for my dad and it was only $20 and so people were trying their best to get one. This lady literally snatched it right out of my hands! So, when she was checking out, I stole it from her cart.

I'm definitely not going out this year. Black Friday makes me rage. :p

SpongeBob Lover
25-11-10, 18:12
im scared to go to target to get that good HD deal. LOL so instead i will wake up at 4am and pull my way through gamestop and get some sweet deals there. i really want a better TV though :( lol

Lizard of Oz
25-11-10, 18:23
Last time, my dad had to wrestle an old lady for a tiny LCD tv.

Catracoth
25-11-10, 18:24
I don't even want to think about Black Friday.
I have to work tomorrow and I can only imagine the chaos.

TR FAN 18
25-11-10, 19:17
Amazon UK is doing Black Friday and it's just a complete JOKE! Everything keeps selling out in one second and most of the deals SUCK!

CiaKonwerski
25-11-10, 19:19
I am not doing Black Friday this year. I want to but ah well. I wanted to go to Best Buy because they were selling the complete 9th season of Smallville for only ten dollars, but I was able to get the same deal the other day on Amazon for a limited time special. So, no need to do Black Friday for me.

voltz
26-11-10, 00:07
Last time, my dad had to wrestle an old lady for a tiny LCD tv.

Did he pin her or make her submit?

ajrich17901
26-11-10, 02:56
I've never been to a black friday sale, tonights gonna be my first time o.o kinda scared lmao. I swear to god if some fat chick tries to steal a dvd off me Imma cut a *****.

Tony9595
26-11-10, 03:13
I love you Kelly :gki:

I wish we had that kind of thing here, I'd definitely go and buy all those things I need to have in my house :p

_Awestruck_
26-11-10, 03:33
Last year, I was getting a Wii Fit for my dad and it was only $20 and so people were trying their best to get one. This lady literally snatched it right out of my hands! So, when she was checking out, I stole it from her cart.

I'm definitely not going out this year. Black Friday makes me rage. :p

I lol'd at this.

I'm considering going out. I have a few hours to decide :p.

tombraiderxii
26-11-10, 04:40
Black friday would have to be one of my most favorite days of the year! I usually get all my bday gifts from black friday, and my family already has a list of what we are getting tomorrow morning!

Tommy123
26-11-10, 04:44
im not going this year.

Last year was utter chaos. Someone actully got killed in my town cause he got trampled by people in walmart.

tombraiderxii
26-11-10, 05:13
im not going this year.

Last year was utter chaos. Someone actully got killed in my town cause he got trampled by people in walmart.

We never had to go through utter chaos... For us it was mainly peaceful, just suffering from waiting outside the store in the cold... Then again I don't live near a walmart... Note to self, avoid walmart at all costs. :o

voltz
26-11-10, 05:56
Well I checked Wal-Mart and I didn't get to find what I really wanted. Half the games/movies I can get dirt cheap on ebay, but I was mainly looking to see if Avatar special edition was available... nope regular price ($35.99). :hea:

I did manage to pick up a dr. pepper and a bag of carrot chips though.

im not going this year.

Seen it over the news, still can't believe some people would put it past themselves to do that.

Edit: I did want to note that the news station aired Toys R Us opening at 10p, it was funny cause I got to see a few people get vicious with each other on the way in. They later aired the footage where everyone was shoving each other and the doors had to be closed till everyone calmed down. I was so tempted to show up with popcorn... :p

Further Edit: I just remembered I could have got my snoopy snow cone maker. Dammit! :mad:

Gladous
26-11-10, 17:31
I decided to go shopping to see what's left over - probably not a whole lot considering it's 12:30, but oh well. Wish me luck! :p

trlestew
26-11-10, 18:01
Black Friday...lol I don't bother.

chobits743
26-11-10, 18:27
I slept in this year. Last year was pandemonium, I had to fight some crazy lady for a Wii, and she called me a stupid b****. :cen:

So yeah...no more black friday for me. :ohn: