PDA

View Full Version : General Infant Appreciation Thread!

matrix54
26-11-10, 15:07
random thread
I don't why, but babies are just... EPIC! They get a LOT of attention, but we don't really give them enough. :hug:

For every Parent, Sibling of a Baby, Anyone who knows a baby or 2, people who dislike babies, or a user who is a baby, or someone who was now is the time to appreciate them, and give appreciation to the disgusting, poopy, slobbery, danger prone, bundles of joy we love to love! DISCUSS! :ton:

http://www.huonvalley.tas.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/baby.jpg

^Doesn't it make you smile. :pi:

scoopy_loopy
26-11-10, 15:31
Creeeeppppyyyy.......

matrix54
26-11-10, 15:35
Babies are awesome... :pi:

Another Lara
26-11-10, 15:36
Babies are lovely until they start pooing puking or crying... which is most the time! :p

Legend of Lara
26-11-10, 15:37
Uh. k

Babies annoy me. They just do.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 15:38
Babies are lovely until they start pooing puking or crying... which is most the time! :p

Lmao yeh :p I prefer toddlers :vlol:

I would like my own baby though...at some point :pi:

Minty Mouth
26-11-10, 15:40
http://ui20.gamespot.com/1363/calmdown_2.jpg

matrix54
26-11-10, 15:45
I'm not a Pedo. I just saw a vid about babies swimming, and it made me realize how awesome babies are.

I'm also a little offended you implied I'm a pedo because I think babies are awesome. -_-

Nerd For Life
26-11-10, 15:47
Er... babies annoy me.

Sir Croft
26-11-10, 15:48
http://ui20.gamespot.com/1363/calmdown_2.jpg

I opened this thread thinking "I'll see a pedobear pic there".

Lara's Nemesis
26-11-10, 15:50
Babies are overrated. :pi:

Another Lara
26-11-10, 15:52
Lmao yeh :p I prefer toddlers :vlol:

I would like my own baby though...at some point :pi:

I want one myself one day too... but other people's babies are lovely for a certain amount of time! ;)

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 15:53
I want one myself one day too... but other people's babies are lovely for a certain amount of time! ;)

agreed :p Until they puke on you :vlol:

Fallen.Angel
26-11-10, 15:53
Awww I love babies. :hug: Great thread! I have two small children myself... a 6 month old and a 2 year old.

Minty Mouth
26-11-10, 15:59
I'm not a Pedo. I just saw a vid about babies swimming, and it made me realize how awesome babies are.

I'm also a little offended you implied I'm a pedo because I think babies are awesome. -_-

I didn't say anything to that effect. Someone was going to make the reference at some point, might as well have been me!

matrix54
26-11-10, 16:00
See, thats the stuff the thread is about. Not that "creepy nonsense" people are talking about. Thanks to all of you who actually took the time to talk about the babies, rather than make up lies about me. Thank you :)

Another Lara
26-11-10, 16:02
agreed :p Until they puke on you :vlol:

I remember when my lil cousin was a baby and I ansolutely loved him! My aunt put him on the floor and walked out the room so I picked him up to give him a cuddle, and as soon as I had him upright, he puked all over me!!! That was ten years ago and I still haven't forgiven him for it! :pi:

ultima espio
26-11-10, 16:03
I'm not a baby person:o

I can't talk to them, since they can't really talk back. They just eat, sleep, cry and poop. Once they start crawling/walking, then they get interesting:p

I hate it when a friend says "Do you think my baby is cute?" When its actually pretty strange looking...

matrix54
26-11-10, 16:04
I hate it when a friend says "Do you think my baby is cute?" When its actually pretty strange looking...

:vlol:

Mikky
26-11-10, 16:05
Creeeeppppyyyy.......

That was my first thought. :vlol: But, yes, babies are cute! :D

My cousin's pregnant, so soon we'll have a new addition to the family! Yay! :jmp:

Minty Mouth
26-11-10, 16:10
See, thats the stuff the thread is about. Not that "creepy nonsense" people are talking about. Thanks to all of you who actually took the time to talk about the babies, rather than make up lies about me. Thank you :)

Wow, you don't need to be so defensive. No-one takes the Pedobear meme seriously. No-one takes any meme seriously. It hardly classes as some kind of libellous campaign I'm drawing against you.

Coincidentally, my mum is rather heavily pregnant right now. She's actually due on Monday, so I'll have a baby to deal with pretty soon!

matrix54
26-11-10, 16:21
Yes, I do have the right to be upset. Not just you with the pedobear thing, but the first comment I received in the thread was someone calling me creepy, followed by a pedobear picture, which really didn't need to be posted.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 16:24
I remember when my lil cousin was a baby and I ansolutely loved him! My aunt put him on the floor and walked out the room so I picked him up to give him a cuddle, and as soon as I had him upright, he puked all over me!!! That was ten years ago and I still haven't forgiven him for it! :pi:

omg! :vlol: Oooerr :p

Another Lara
26-11-10, 16:33
Baby boys are definitely the best though, changing a baby boy's nappy is hilarious because they have their own little "hose" which they save right up until you take the nappy off and then spray the whole room!

Again another episode with my lil cousin! :p

DragonSlayer
26-11-10, 18:10
random thread
poopy,

That is a word i thought i would never see on here, yeah i like babies i'm like my grandfather i have a way with babies, the only time i don't like babies is when i'm on a bus and they start crying and their parent or parents whoever is with them doesn't do anything to stop them crying, other than that i like babies.

tampi
26-11-10, 19:15
I have had a baby. And they are like plasticine.
You can go molding them, you molds them without thinking about it. With your behavior around them, the way you are, with your touch, with your care.
I remember the sweet smell. As a ragweed sensitive.
So sweet.
I miss those moments. Those chubby little hands, with clenched fists. You approached your finger and she grabbed you tightly:hug:

I'm a soft :o

moodydog
26-11-10, 19:17
I HATE everyone under the age of 10!

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 20:33
Baby boys are definitely the best though, changing a baby boy's nappy is hilarious because they have their own little "hose" which they save right up until you take the nappy off and then spray the whole room!

Again another episode with my lil cousin! :p
lmao! :vlol: a hose :vlol:

I have had a baby. And they are like plasticine.
You can go molding them, you molds them without thinking about it. With your behavior around them, the way you are, with your touch, with your care.
I remember the sweet smell. As a ragweed sensitive.
So sweet.
I miss those moments. Those chubby little hands, with clenched fists. You approached your finger and she grabbed you tightly:hug:

I'm a soft :o

awww!!!! <3 :hug:

Avalon SARL
26-11-10, 20:55
Babies are awesome :D
They are the greatest thing in the world :D

Rai
26-11-10, 21:05
Babies are adorable. Yes, they poo, and are sick and wail the friggin house down at times, but there is nothing like holding your baby and watching as they develop from being completely helpless with their pudgy little cheeks to little people with their own personalities. They give you so much joy and apart from the poo and sicky, they smell of baby talc, and pure freshness. They are completely innocent and take in so much. There is no way I would have missed all those little 'firsts' of my son's.

Toddlers are fine, but this is when they start to test you and their little stubbornness shines through.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 21:10
Babies are adorable. Yes, they poo, and are sick and wail the friggin house down at times, but there is nothing like holding your baby and watching as they develop from being completely helpless with their pudgy little cheeks to little people with their own personalities. They give you so much joy and apart from the poo and sicky, they smell of baby talc, and pure freshness. They are completely innocent and take in so much. There is no way I would have missed all those little 'firsts' of my son's.

Toddlers are fine, but this is when they start to test you and their little stubbornness shines through.

I love your son's name btw :p Not sure if I've ever told you that. And you sound like such an awesome mum ^_^

Rai
26-11-10, 23:36
I love your son's name btw :p Not sure if I've ever told you that. And you sound like such an awesome mum ^_^

Aww thanks. And, I try me best :o.

:hug:

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 23:38
Aww thanks. And, I try me best :o.

:hug:

Its quite alright :p Whats with the me? Are you turning Geordie ;):p

Rai
26-11-10, 23:40
Its quite alright :p Whats with the me? Are you turning Geordie ;):p

Nooo, I say that on ocassion. Should I have said 'One tries one's best'? :p

Lara's home
26-11-10, 23:40
Oh god, I hate babies... So much.

xXhayleyroxXx
26-11-10, 23:42
Nooo, I say that on ocassion. Should I have said 'One tries one's best'? :p

Noo! I like you saying 'me' instead of 'my' It feels homely :p I desperately want to talk as I would in real life on here but only a select few would understand me :p

Love2Raid
26-11-10, 23:49
I really love children, they are so cute and never cease to amaze me. :hug:
Though they get annoying when they´re like 6 years old or something.

It´s kind of sad that when someone says this, a lot of people immediately think they´re a paedophile.

trXD
27-11-10, 00:03
My mum was telling me about when I was a baby (like one years old) and one night I slept in her bed and she woke up to find that I was "Helping myself" to some breast milk. And I just think, whyyyy did you let me sleep in your bedddd? What if I just puked or ****ted all over you? Ugh...

xXhayleyroxXx
27-11-10, 00:09
My mum was telling me about when I was a baby (like one years old) and one night I slept in her bed and she woke up to find that I was "Helping myself" to some breast milk. And I just think, whyyyy did you let me sleep in your bedddd? What if I just puked or ****ted all over you? Ugh...

lmao! :vlol: My mum tried to breast feed me but I didn't like boob milk :p

I dunno how I feel about breast-feeding. I'd feel really awkward if I did it but then again its healthier. :p

peeves
27-11-10, 15:26
There are several things that annoy me about babies. They have smelly diapers, they do gross things like saliva yuck! And they're so spoiled too.