PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it great to see the joint active again?

Sgt BOMBULOUS
06-12-10, 16:39
The past few months this place has been a ghost town, but now with the excitement of TR9 the whole forum seems to be active, like when I first joined. For those posting today, do you find yourself more motivated to post in general, or are you most interested in the Future TR games subforum?

lara c. fan
06-12-10, 16:41
The past few months this place has been a ghost town, but now with the excitement of TR9 the whole forum seems to be active, like when I first joined. For those posting today, do you find yourself more motivated to post in general, or are you most interested in the Future TR games subforum?

I'm staying out of the whole thing now. No point finding out about a game I can't get... :p
So, as normal for me, I guess.

I, Tomb Raider
06-12-10, 16:42
True indeed. I have been off TRF for some 2-3 months, thought I have posted often during the summer. The Future TR Game section just makes you want to post everywhere. It's a joyful time. :jmp:

sandygrimm
06-12-10, 16:43
True, it's been a bit quiet these past few weeks. Guess the members are moving more to keep warm :p

Legend of Lara
06-12-10, 16:44
GoL certainly didn't get this much hype.

Mad Tony
Tr9?

MiCkiZ88
Haven't been this active since... Underworld era? I don't know really xD But I love the atmosphere now. The whining has gone down as well, as far as I know o.o

cezy rockeru
06-12-10, 16:45
Yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!yes!
I haven't been so active since yesterday when I have made 70 posts:vlol: