PDA

View Full Version : Site malfunction?

Megalith
07-12-10, 23:22
I've just tried to see a certain user's posts (:pi:) and this came up:
Megalith, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
You did not validate your email address when registering an account.
You used an invalid email address and did not verify your account.
Please contact us with any queries and/or questions pertaining to your account using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of each page.

Neither of the above "reasons" are true.
Any ideas why this happened?

igonge
07-12-10, 23:23
This randomly happens to me when I use the search feature sometimes. No idea why.

Mikky
07-12-10, 23:24
Probably because you're so good looking, it doesn't allow you access to the normal, ugly people's sections. :tea:

I don't know. :p

Spong
Search feature's disabled. Has been since yesterday, remember? ;)

CerebralAssassin
this happens to me too when I try to pry in people's conversations

Edit:spy,not pry

Megalith
07-12-10, 23:26

Oh i didn't know that!:o

igonge
07-12-10, 23:26

Yes. I'm talking about events prior to that though.

tlr online
07-12-10, 23:27
Search is temporarily disabled to free up server resources. Will be back very soon!

scion05
08-12-10, 00:05
Oh figures! You know, I was so confused! I use the "find my posts" thing to remind me where I've been, especially lately because I'm not on much at the moment, too busy! Thanks for explaining Justin!

TRLegendLuver
08-12-10, 00:06
Probably because you're so good looking, it doesn't allow you access to the normal, ugly people's sections. :tea:

That's ****ed up Mikky. :vlol:

The Great Chi
08-12-10, 06:51
At least search disabled is better than the dreaded "load balencing, come back in 60 seconds, and see if you can get onto the website", Argh !

cezy rockeru
08-12-10, 12:07

I don't know. :p

:vlol: