PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Forums Logo

Dazzy
08-12-10, 16:19
Hi there, forgive me if this has already been talked about but I do recall there was a competition a while back about replacing the Tomb Raider Forum logo. It came to my mind while looking at the logo, has something happened? I can't remember who won, but wouldn't they be gutted if they won, and the logo wasn't on the forum now? I do apologise if this has been talked about.

TheRCroft
08-12-10, 17:14
There was a competition and a winner, Justin is only waiting for the vBulletin 4.0 update for the forums.

MangelinaJolie
08-12-10, 17:16
I still think it was a pretty bad idea to have a competition then when there is now even more suitable material to work with.

Dazzy
08-12-10, 17:29
There was a competition and a winner, Justin is only waiting for the vBulletin 4.0 update for the forums.

Cheers for letting me know.

Laras Dream
08-12-10, 17:51
I am not saying Justin is stupid, but why the hell do people use vBulletin? :rolleyes:

TheRCroft
08-12-10, 17:55
Cheers for letting me know.
You're welcome :D
I am not saying Justin is stupid, but why the hell do people use vBulletin? :rolleyes:

I dunno, what else would he use?

Shaman
08-12-10, 22:43
I dunno, what else would he use?
Well, since L. Dream didn't reply, you can use IP. Board (half the price of vBulletin and is way more modern), SMF (It is free, but yet as good as vBulletin and great for communities), phpBB (another great free one, has a load of power and is standard), myBB (one of the lest popular ones but is just a good as a paid forum software). :)

There you go. :)