PDA

View Full Version : TEASER TRAILER! No.xD How would you like the teaser trailer to be?

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:07
How would you like the teaser trailer to be like?

I thought up of a pretty good idea: you see Lara standing in a jungle, her eyes closed, surrounded by leaves and such, and she's wearing the TRU outfit. Suddenly the greenery around her are set aflame for no obvious reason. However, Lara doesn't move or try to get away, instead, she lets herself get burned, her clothes being reduced to ashes. You see that underneath her TRU outfit is the TRL outfit. That burns too, revealing the TRAoD outfit. That burns aswell, now revealing the TRA outfit. And finally the TRA outfit gets burned. Keep in mind that it's a pretty fast sequence, there are no big gaps of time between her "outfit changes", just enough time for the audience to tell them apart. The whole screen is now completely covered in fire, so you can't see what's underneath her TRA outfit. Then, it starts to rain heavily, putting out the flames completely. You can now see the brand new Lara in all her glory. The camera zooms in her eyes before she finally opens them...

... TOMB RAIDER

Ooooh, just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. :p

So, tell me some of your ideas, peeps. :D

EDIT - So, I thought it would be a good idea if I said what music I think would fit nicely with my concept.

I would love a more calmer, less upbeat version of Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie Part II. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDpn7ePJrc) Before you say, "WTF?!", hear me out. :p The first few lines surprisingly fit well with the games plot:

On the first page of our story (meaning prequel/new beginning)
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil (these two lines remind me of the fact that Lara was hoping to make a significant discovery in the coast of Japan, meaning a possible bright future, but then the ship was wrecked and she ended up on an island, which is what the "evilness" would be.

Also, the first two lines of the chorus also fit well with my concept:

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's all right because I like the way it hurts

I know it's a bit random, but I really love the song. :D

Carbonek_0051
10-12-10, 07:17
That sounds cheesy, plus it would be pointless using outfits from the other games in the series seing as this is a reboot, a fresh start.

Raider4Ever96
10-12-10, 07:17

I thought up of a pretty good idea: you see Lara standing in a jungle, her eyes closed, surrounded by leaves and such, and she's wearing the TRU outfit. Suddenly the greenery around her are set aflame for no obvious reason. However, Lara doesn't move or try to get away, instead, she let's her self get burned, her clothes being reduced to ashes. You see that underneath her TRU outfit is the TRL outfit. That burns too, revealing the TRAoD outfit. That burns aswell, now revealing the TRA outfit. And finally the TRA outfit gets burned. Keep in mind that it's a pretty fast sequence, there are no big gaps of time between her "outfit changes", just enough time for the audience to tell them apart. The whole screen is now completely covered in fire, so you can't see what's underneath her TRA outfit. Then, it starts to rain heavily, putting out the flames completely. You can now see the brand new Lara in all her glory. The camera zooms in her eyes before she finally opens them...

... TOMB RAIDER

That's so epic!!:cln:

Can't think of anything right now but ill be back!!

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:19
That sounds cheesy, plus it would be pointless using outfits from the other games in the series seing as this is a reboot, a fresh start.

That's the whole point. The burning of her previous outfits symbolises a fresh start for the franchise. Isn't it obvious? :vlol:

Carbonek_0051
10-12-10, 07:21
That's the whole point. The burning of her previous outfits symbolises a fresh start for the franchise. Isn't it obvious? :vlol:Obviously not.

princebenidere
10-12-10, 07:21

I thought up of a pretty good idea: you see Lara standing in a jungle, her eyes closed, surrounded by leaves and such, and she's wearing the TRU outfit. Suddenly the greenery around her are set aflame for no obvious reason. However, Lara doesn't move or try to get away, instead, she let's her self get burned, her clothes being reduced to ashes. You see that underneath her TRU outfit is the TRL outfit. That burns too, revealing the TRAoD outfit. That burns aswell, now revealing the TRA outfit. And finally the TRA outfit gets burned. Keep in mind that it's a pretty fast sequence, there are no big gaps of time between her "outfit changes", just enough time for the audience to tell them apart. The whole screen is now completely covered in fire, so you can't see what's underneath her TRA outfit. Then, it starts to rain heavily, putting out the flames completely. You can now see the brand new Lara in all her glory. The camera zooms in her eyes before she finally opens them...

... TOMB RAIDER

wow i love it,,you have such an incredible imagination
:tmb::tmb:

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:24
Obviously not.

And I thought I was dense. :ton:

wow i love it,,you have such an incredible imagination
:tmb::tmb:

Awww, thanx! :hug:

ThatNorskChick
10-12-10, 07:28
She should blow up her house.

Carbonek_0051
10-12-10, 07:29
And I thought I was dense. :ton:Don't worry you still are.

To me you made it seem like it was going back in time rather than a fresh start. I want no mention or nods to the other games in the teaser or trailer. Clean slate please.

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:37
Don't worry you still are. *

To me you made it seem like it was going back in time rather than a fresh start. I want no mention or nods to the other games in the teaser or trailer. Clean slate please.

* Meeeeow! Cat fight. xD

And so what if it did seem like it was going back in time? I know this is a new start and all, but technically, it's still a prequel. :p

Drone
10-12-10, 07:40
"Burn the bridges" ... nice attitude, like reborn phoenix. Makes sense. I like this idea. Plus, it can be good for those who'll be playing tr game for the first time.

tha_mattster
10-12-10, 07:43
[open]...dusk....the sound of waves crashing on an unforgiving stony beach...there is a body at the shoreline...the camera pans up starting from her feet, over her legs and torso then pausing at her face.

[medium close up] Lara's face and torso: battered; cuts and bruises; hair in her face; eye closed - is she dead?!

[cut to close up of face] no! her eyes open as a cold wave hits her body - and she fixes a steely gaze on the camera (beat) she scrambles up the beach and the camera follows her as we see her seeing the shipwreck.

Title appears over the devastated scene:

TOMB
RAIDER

Mikky I think your idea is a little overblown, it reads like something which is the finale of a series, not the opening. They want to show that this is a fresh start, and eventhough your trailer has her old stuff being burnt, the fact they are included is going to confuse people and wonder whats going on. Most people won't even know the intricacies of her outfits so that part will be lost on them.

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:46
[open]...dusk....the sound of waves crashing on an unforgiving stony beach...there is a body at the shoreline...the camera pans up starting from her feet, over her legs and torso then pausing at her face.

[medium close up] Lara's face and torso: battered; cuts and bruises; hair in her face; eye closed - is she dead?!

[cut to close up of face] no! her eyes open as a cold wave hits her body - and she fixes a steely gaze on the camera (beat) she scrambles up the beach and the camera follows her as we see her seeing the shipwreck.

TOMB
RAIDER

Wow, that's really good! :tmb: I'm glad someone else posted an idea, I was starting to feel like I was going to be the only one. :p

Lara_Fan_33
10-12-10, 07:48

TOMB
RAIDER

its a good idea, but wasnt it already stated in the GI article that Lara woke up in the cave after the ship crashed? :p im gunna make one tommorow too :D

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:50
its a good idea, but wasnt it already stated in the GI article that Lara woke up in the cave after the ship crashed? :p im gunna make one tommorow too :D

Spoilsport. :p It's just a teaser, it doesn't have to represent the game 100%. xD And I'm looking forward to it! :D

princebenidere
10-12-10, 07:52
the thing is,,all we expect to be the trailer is not what the real trailer will end up,,and it surprises us
Cd have a wild imaginations and that is what i like about them in making tarilers, and now that square is there it could be more good or better than deus ex 3 trailer(in quality)

but i really love the imagination and ideas of the members here,
keep it up CD might actually read this and apply it,,

Mikky
10-12-10, 07:55
the thing is,,all we expect to be the trailer is not what the real trailer will end up,,and it surprises us
Cd have a wild imaginations and that is what i like about them in making tarilers, and now that square is there it could be more good or better than deus ex 3 trailer(in quality)

but i really love the imagination and ideas of the members here,
keep it up CD might actually read this and apply it,,

Don't say that, you'll get me too excited! :jmp:

silverskull
10-12-10, 08:01
something that shows bits from the mysterious island and lara

Miharu
10-12-10, 08:09
I just imagine small clips of each TR game, going back in time and in between there'd be the lucozade adverts and seat adverts.

Basically everything Lara Croft and then after awhile the screen cracks and freezes and rewinds.

Eventually it cuts to the shot of the ocean and the screen pans onto Lara who is looking out into the distance and then the ship wrecks...

The screen flashes and blackens out, you hear the howling of the various island creatures and the shot cuts to Lara's eyes.

And then once again the screen flashes this time with Lara being impaled with a spike in her side and being burned and wounded etc. And you hear her crying out.

And then it says: "to make..."

Followed by another flash of Lara crying and being in agony..."You must break..."

"A survivor is born."
------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO I know mine sucks. :vlol:

Mikky
10-12-10, 08:11
I just imagine small clips of each TR game, going back in time and in between there'd be the lucozade adverts and seat adverts.

Basically everything Lara Croft and then after awhile the screen cracks and freezes and rewinds.

Eventually it cuts to the shot of the ocean and the screen pans onto Lara who is looking out into the distance and then the ship wrecks...

The screen flashes and blackens out, you hear the howling of the various island creatures and the shot cuts to Lara's eyes.

And then once again the screen flashes this time with Lara being impaled with a spike in her side and being burned and wounded etc. And you hear her crying out.

Followed by another flash of Lara crying and being in agony..."You must break..."

"A survivor is born."
------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO I know mine sucks. :vlol:

No, no, no, no! Not at all! :eek: I think it's really good! :D

Drone
10-12-10, 08:25
Just imagined a clip made of contrasts and oppositions, brutal reality:

sunny weather, clear blue sky -> stormy weather, gloomy sky

silent ocean, the sound of seagulls -> raging sea, storm, thunder

busy crew boarding ship and discussing their plans -> wreckage, screams, people jumping ship

Lara's careless days -> Lara covered by mud, blood and sweat finally reached the shore and lies on the ground.

Miharu
10-12-10, 08:29
No, no, no, no! Not at all! :eek: I think it's really good! :D

Awww thanks! :hug:

amore-guy
10-12-10, 12:18
The way CD and SE want it to be:tmb::D

cezy rockeru
10-12-10, 12:19
L8TNkeHk3Fo

Phlip
10-12-10, 12:23
I'd like it to show ACTUAL gameplay footage. CGI graphics are meaningless to me.

TRLegendLuver
10-12-10, 12:23

I thought up of a pretty good idea: you see Lara standing in a jungle, her eyes closed, surrounded by leaves and such, and she's wearing the TRU outfit. Suddenly the greenery around her are set aflame for no obvious reason. However, Lara doesn't move or try to get away, instead, she lets herself get burned, her clothes being reduced to ashes. You see that underneath her TRU outfit is the TRL outfit. That burns too, revealing the TRAoD outfit. That burns aswell, now revealing the TRA outfit. And finally the TRA outfit gets burned. Keep in mind that it's a pretty fast sequence, there are no big gaps of time between her "outfit changes", just enough time for the audience to tell them apart. The whole screen is now completely covered in fire, so you can't see what's underneath her TRA outfit. Then, it starts to rain heavily, putting out the flames completely. You can now see the brand new Lara in all her glory. The camera zooms in her eyes before she finally opens them...

... TOMB RAIDER

I like that idea! :D

L8TNkeHk3Fo

That's disgusting. *shivers* :(

mikesamillion2
10-12-10, 12:34
i think the trailer should be something like lara running her legs off while it's pouring with rain, the main focus is on her legs at this moment while every few seconds there is s glimpse of writing like blah blah blah, running, blah blah blah, running, a survivor is born, running running running then it shows the back of lara looking at the crashed plane described in the GI article then it should go round to her face and focus on her piercing eyes... TOMB RAIDER!!!

giovani-croft
10-12-10, 14:17
I think the trailer should show some parts that lara this desperate (in the inicial part of the game), and the best parts of action:yah:

Gian Carlo
10-12-10, 14:18

... TOMB RAIDER

:yik: LOVE it! :yik:

Pietras
10-12-10, 14:27
The teaser will most likely show the ship crash. Pretty muhc granted it's gonna be CGI and done by Square, like they did with Deus Ex trailer.

mikesamillion2
10-12-10, 14:34
The teaser will most likely show the ship crash. Pretty muhc granted it's gonna be CGI and done by Square, like they did with Deus Ex trailer.

maybe they'll do it like underworld, start of with a full CGI trailer then when it gets closer to release date they'll do a CGI and gameplay trailer like the underworld one that started of with her swan diving of the boat

Billy959
10-12-10, 16:28

... TOMB RAIDER

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

I would like a mysterious railer like underworld debut rtailer,when everyone was like:''why did she blow up the house?'':jmp::jmp::jmp:

Cran360
10-12-10, 16:56

... TOMB RAIDER

I really, really like your idea:D ...All I want is that the teaser make us look like this: :eek: , :jmp:

laramurphy
10-12-10, 18:34
Some great ideas...... Id like to see something like this.....

The camera shows a standstill view of the daylight jungle at ground level... Rocks, trees, plants and a muddy puddle of water are visible, A few beams of light casting on the shadowed ground, caused from the narrow spaces between the trees above.... The greenery is gently swaying in the wind as sounds of running footsteps and heavy breathing gradually grow louder..... two muddy boots sprawl across the camera which stays motionless and as one of the boots hit the ground, muddy water from the puddle is sprayed on to the camera.... The next 5 or 10 seconds show various parts of the unidentified body visable.... as grazed hands push away branches, a pair of feet are jumping over fallen trees and navigating the jungle floor, and a womans figure is made out in the gaps of the tree lines nervously looking backwards while keeping her speed in full momentum, on the third or forth glance over her shoulder, one of the her worn boots catches on a nearby tree root sending the female figure flying forward to the ground below, face landing in another muddy puddle... The woman comes around and lifts her head out of the puddle, trying to keep the remaining dignity she has left, and as the puddle's ripples come to a rest the woman's face, Lara's face is seen, grazed and scared... in the next two seconds a face appears over her shoulder, in the reflection of the puddle that Lara is giving her full attention, the face, well what is left of it is pale white, worn down, and covered with flies, the face of one of the jungle mutants...... It looks up into the trees above and unleashes a huge victory like scream... as the muddy camera zooms out from the spot Lara and the Mutant are gathered.... until the island is only visible as a small dot in the middle of the screen, until it finally dissapears and the title Tomb Raider appears.

I got carried away with myself XD Sorry :/ :o

Basically a woman is being chased through the jungle by something unkown until she falls face first into the puddle and the womans face is actually Laras and the mutant creature that was chasing her appears over her shoulder in the reflection.....

:ohn: JK Rowling eat your heart out :p

Altair
10-12-10, 19:01
They might as well play up the survival bit and start off with the crash and then show her getting dragged off by the scavenger, and then end it with the knife coming down on her. An illustration that Lara isn't invincible, no matter how much she appears to be.

Definitely play up the bit from the GI article too. "What doesn't kill her, makes her stronger" should be a big theme.

moodydog
10-12-10, 19:10

... TOMB RAIDER

Can I be really really really mean and say it doesn't really appeal to me. :o :(
It sounds good in concept. I love the fact that she is burning, but it is insinuating that the past is going to be brought up again. If the teaser is to communicate something effective, I don't think communicating that the past games are dead is useful; its already known, and we want to hear something about the story, not the past games...

I had an idea of maybe a close up of the scavenger in the cave, either digging into the ground or ripping up/ feeding on a corpse. It could be talking to itself (in a Golum type way (yes, games are allowed to borrow ideas from other things (yes I have done a bracket inside a bracket inside a bracket))) and chanting, when it suddenly it hears a sound behind the walls (Lara falling down/ making a sound) and asks 'who's that' and goes off to investigate (the end)... (then we all know from the magazine what happens next :D) Its like the playable scene from the scavengers perspective before his confrontation with Lara.

larafan25
10-12-10, 19:13

heh.

Mikky
10-12-10, 19:56
Can I be really really really mean and say it doesn't really appeal to me. :o :(
It sounds good in concept. I love the fact that she is burning, but it is insinuating that the past is going to be brought up again. If the teaser is to communicate something effective, I don't think communicating that the past games are dead is useful; its already known, and we want to hear something about the story, not the past games...

I had an idea of maybe a close up of the scavenger in the cave, either digging into the ground or ripping up/ feeding on a corpse. It could be talking to itself (in a Golum type way (yes, games are allowed to borrow ideas from other things (yes I have done a bracket inside a bracket inside a bracket))) and chanting, when it suddenly it hears a sound behind the walls (Lara falling down/ making a sound) and asks 'who's that' and goes off to investigate (the end)... (then we all know from the magazine what happens next :D) Its like the playable scene from the scavengers perspective before his confrontation with Lara.

That's okay! :D

I also love your idea! :tmb:

Guys, I thought it would also be good to say what music you would like to hear in the trailer. I'll update the OP with what music I think would fit nicely with my idea. :)

moodydog
10-12-10, 21:22
That's okay! :D

I also love your idea! :tmb:

Guys, I thought it would also be good to say what music you would like to hear in the trailer. I'll update the OP with what music I think would fit nicely with my idea. :)

thanks and thanks for being understanding :hug: I do like the idea of revealing through fire though. :D

NYCL@R@
10-12-10, 21:29
You scared me for a sec, I actually thought there was a trailer. I would actually like to see her in action IDK...

SLY
10-12-10, 22:00
I would like the trailer to be something of the sorts of a bunch of random clips with screams, and the sound of maybe Lara crying or something, maybe parts of some conversations in-game. The only way I can make it make sense is like the Vision that Shepherd saw in the first mass effect. It doesn't make sense, but you know something serious is going on, I think it could get us interested without giving away the entire story.

Tombraider95
10-12-10, 22:08
I would like it if, it started out peacefully, with peaceful music showing the boat going across the sea....then gradually you see the storm coming and the music changes to more fast, thrilling type music and you see the storm at its worst and then the boat crash. but in between shots, it just black. then after a blackout after the storm, you see lara laying on the beach and then turn around and see the wreckage, then the music gets more sudden and then it just shows gameplay and cutscenes etc.. :)

tha_mattster
11-12-10, 17:43
t-HaTWIznGE

Rivendell
11-12-10, 17:50
Something in the same vein as the reverse-action slow-motion TR:Underworld trailer. :tmb:

I use this as an example, though it's not exactly reverse action, it does have a lot of sea-based ship scenery.

-iXwzBvdrIY

Wish that was still on tv, it still makes me shiver!

Tommy123
11-12-10, 18:03
It shows the inside of croft manor and amelia croft showing that shes pregnant....then the screen goes black and "a survivor is born" will appear.

:p

larafan25
11-12-10, 18:06
Something in the same vein as the reverse-action slow-motion TR:Underworld trailer. :tmb:

I use this as an example, though it's not exactly reverse action, it does have a lot of sea-based ship scenery.

-iXwzBvdrIY

WOW. O.O

That would be fantastic, showing all the past wreckages and the treasures are all washed up onto that island, how it's a collection of trinkets from many different cultures and time periods. :)

TheRCroft
11-12-10, 18:15

-iXwzBvdrIY

WOW. O.O

That would be fantastic, showing all the past wreckages and the treasures are all washed up onto that island, how it's a collection of trinkets from many different cultures and time periods. :)

GOD, that video :eek:

CD could do a trailer like this ad with the concept of larafan25. It would be so epic (in the non-TRU sense) that I would die O_o

Vboy1810
13-12-10, 16:56
OMFG, I LOVE THE IDEA OF SHOWING ALL THE TREASURES AND WHAT NOT FROM THE SHIPS BEING WASHED UP ON THE SHORE OF THE ISLAND. :jmp:

Now I keep expecting something like that for the trailer. :D

And after panning up from all the treasures from all the wreckages, it could maybe show some footprints in the sand, and the sky can be dark with thunder and lightning rolling in the distance, and it can show Lara's shadow, and there could be some flames from the Endurance's wreck and it reveals Lara coming from the dark and it could just like BLACK OUT, and show the date, or 'coming soon'. :D

Damn, I keep forgetting that in the article Lara wakes up in a cave with all the cocoons. :( OH WELL. :D

Gamd1011
13-12-10, 17:03

-iXwzBvdrIY

Hell yeah!

Pietras
13-12-10, 17:14
My prediction: the trailer will start with some converstation on the ship, then showcase the crash. Black screen right after Lara falls down and then Lara wakes up in the cocoon, with camera first showing Lara's face, then rotating upside down and showing people she's hanging. Will end with some shot of a dead body in the cocoon tomb.

I wonder how close I am :mis: Will bump this after we get the trailer :D

italibabee
13-12-10, 17:17

-iXwzBvdrIY

xD that's cool!:jmp:

every time I see the title I always think Smurfs....:pi:

Pietras
13-12-10, 17:19

They shouldn't try to replicate TRU trailer Having reverse/slow-motion action would be uninspiring.

Mikky
13-12-10, 17:19

-iXwzBvdrIY

Why have I just realized this? You used an alcohol advert for an example? With real people in it? Sorry, but no. :o

tha_mattster
13-12-10, 17:39
Closing credits FMV? :cln:
aslDoPNtt1s

lance6439
13-12-10, 18:10

Poke Warrior
13-12-10, 18:20
I would love a more calmer, less upbeat version of Rihanna's Love The Way You Lie Part II. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDpn7ePJrc) Before you say, "WTF?!", hear me out. :p The first few lines surprisingly fit well with the games plot:

Yes.... And The Spice Girls Are Doing The Theme...... :D

Underhoe
13-12-10, 18:22
aslDoPNtt1s

Good God, that is just so incredibly hot and perfect.

laralover_07
13-12-10, 18:36
Fade from black to an intricate brown pattern, natural, like a shell or a tree. Gentle orchestral music narrates, predominantly violin, some harp. Zoom out to reveal the texture pulsing, light shines through it slightly, and we see something move behind it. Even further, we see roots, tentacles, we see that it's a large pod or egg embedded in a thick tree. The tentacles retract and the egg slowly opens to reveal a foetus; giving birth to a beautiful, mysterious apparently nude female figure. The figure gracefully drops from the pod to the jungle floor, standing facing the tree, it's head looking to the ground. As it looks up to face the plant which just bore it, it's arms raise; claws appear and stretch out from it's flesh. It twitches, as if hearing something behind it. Turning slowly to face the camera, it's neutral stance and emotion turns to one of rage. It staggers one step towards the camera before recieving a bullet to the shoulder, throwing it around towards the tree again. The second hits its left shoulder plate, and the third dead centre in the back of it's head.

The camera whips round to face the butt of a single pistol, still smoking. The music evolves into a heavy, rock-insipired piece. Harsh cello and bass strings. Some booming chorus vocals. The gun drops away in the wielder's hands, and the focus changes to reveal Lara Croft, staring into the camera, grimacing, dirty, blood-spattered. She rests her shoulders back and breathesa sigh of relief before a sharp cut to black.

A survivor is born. 'born' glows.

herothing
13-12-10, 18:51
I want to see some sort of gameplay in the trailer, I don't want it to be similar to Underworlds teaser trailer, that gave us no information whatsoever.

loruraider
13-12-10, 19:04
@ Mikky... Love ur idea... And I also love "I love the way you lie part II"

just*raidin*tomb
13-12-10, 19:08
Good God, that is just so incredibly hot and perfect.

Just a little to sexual in my opinion. :p

But DANG O_O

Underhoe
13-12-10, 19:15
Just a little to sexual in my opinion. :p

But DANG O_O

Well, and a bit 'girly', but that commercial was just blow my mind.
There are no words to describe how beautiful that girl is.

just*raidin*tomb
13-12-10, 19:35
^I must agree. :)

As for a teaser/trailer I think it should not be focused on Lara in any huge way. Something obscure for the most part, until the end.

So there are deep bass sounds in the music, its creepy and epic without trying to be (ie the chorus) but its quite suttle. The camera pans up through a large crack in the ground. Showing glimpes of enemies, moving trees, just nature, birds and animals, the environment, but in a very obscure way. Perhaps by the time we get the top we see a figure climb out of the crevice and into the light to see a sunsetting along the shore full of shipwrecks. This figure is Lara. She could be doing some sort of interesting narration through this first section of the trailer. THEN! Suddenly she is pulled back in by some creature and as she falls it cuts to the gameplay portion of the trailer showcasing some an impressive physics engine and scenery, and moves, maybe some weather elements... hopefully. :pi:

Whatever it will be, it needs to knock people's socks off and surprise people maybe even in a distrubingly frightning matter. Make it scary!

Underhoe
13-12-10, 19:54
nevermind, lol.
Wrong thread. :whi:

Tommy123
13-12-10, 20:23
aslDoPNtt1s

i love it!

Damn they put alot of effort into these perfume and beer commercials o.o

laramurphy
13-12-10, 20:25
Im gonna whip a quick teaser trailer up...... I will post it probs tomorrow on what I would like to see :) If you dont mind that is...

larafan25
13-12-10, 20:31
^Cool.:D

Whatever this official teaser be, I hope they put a little bit of gameplay at the end, I NEED to see it! D:

laramurphy
13-12-10, 20:35
^Cool.:D

Whatever this official teaser be, I hope they put a little bit of gameplay at the end, I NEED to see it! D:

Its not going to anything major just a few secs :P

So dont get too excited XD

just*raidin*tomb
13-12-10, 20:40
Its not going to anything major just a few secs :P

So dont get too excited XD

But I love secs. :(

laramurphy
13-12-10, 20:53

LMFAO XD I laughed so loud.... :vlol:

Good one :tmb:

Mikky
14-12-10, 00:08
Yes.... And The Spice Girls Are Doing The Theme...... :D

My kind of sarcasm! :vlol:

@ Mikky... Love ur idea... And I also love "I love the way you lie part II"

Aww, thanx! :gki:

Fade from black to an intricate brown pattern, natural, like a shell or a tree. Gentle orchestral music narrates, predominantly violin, some harp. Zoom out to reveal the texture pulsing, light shines through it slightly, and we see something move behind it. Even further, we see roots, tentacles, we see that it's a large pod or egg embedded in a thick tree. The tentacles retract and the egg slowly opens to reveal a foetus; giving birth to a beautiful, mysterious apparently nude female figure. The figure gracefully drops from the pod to the jungle floor, standing facing the tree, it's head looking to the ground. As it looks up to face the plant which just bore it, it's arms raise; claws appear and stretch out from it's flesh. It twitches, as if hearing something behind it. Turning slowly to face the camera, it's neutral stance and emotion turns to one of rage. It staggers one step towards the camera before recieving a bullet to the shoulder, throwing it around towards the tree again. The second hits its left shoulder plate, and the third dead centre in the back of it's head.

The camera whips round to face the butt of a single pistol, still smoking. The music evolves into a heavy, rock-insipired piece. Harsh cello and bass strings. Some booming chorus vocals. The gun drops away in the wielder's hands, and the focus changes to reveal Lara Croft, staring into the camera, grimacing, dirty, blood-spattered. She rests her shoulders back and breathesa sigh of relief before a sharp cut to black.

A survivor is born. 'born' glows.

Wow, that was an amazing read! :eek: Very well thought of! :tmb:

LMAO!!!! :vlol:

Lara-Thomas
14-12-10, 14:24
There are some really good ideas here.

I'd like just a simple yet effective teaser trailer. Where we see the storm and ship crashing. We see Lara lieing on the beach and we can hear noises and maybe screems of the creatures within. It should then cut to a cutscene where Lara is being hurt and then it just goes dark. The music should be soft then gradually get dark and more energetic.

slowdiver
14-12-10, 14:43
Something like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqBBD3QQ_I

But with Lara and the island environment instead of Niko and Liberty City, and with more orchestral/Tomb Raidery music would be cool imo. :)

Miharu
14-12-10, 15:02
Something like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaqBBD3QQ_I

But with Lara and the island environment instead of Niko and Liberty City, and with more orchestral/Tomb Raidery music would be cool imo. :)

Um...
http://gifnation.com/albums/people/Disgusted.gif

Blergh.

slowdiver
14-12-10, 16:23
Um...
http://gifnation.com/albums/people/Disgusted.gif

Blergh.

And your suggestion as to a trailer would be... what exactly? Just enquiring since you apparently don't like mine, you must have an idea of what you'd like to see. Please feel free to share it with us.

Vboy1810
14-12-10, 18:29
I JUST THOUGHT OF A GOOD SONG THEY COULD HAVE IN ONE OF THE TRAILERS THEY COULD RELEASE!

Seeing as for TRU, The launch trailer used the song 'Lamb by gorecki'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJzsTg-uRO4

I think they could use Rihanna's 'Wait is Over' for their launch trailer if their using like music by artists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV0BCDCllHY

Thoughts? :D

Gamd1011
14-12-10, 18:30
I JUST THOUGHT OF A GOOD SONG THEY COULD HAVE IN ONE OF THE TRAILERS THEY COULD RELEASE!

I think they could use Rihanna's 'Wait is Over' for their launch trailer if their using like music by artists.

No I don't think it fits...

mikesamillion2
14-12-10, 18:32

good god no o_O rhianan and tomb raider should NEVER go together!

Mikky
14-12-10, 18:33

Neither should of Kurtis, but it still happened. :ton:

Gamd1011
14-12-10, 18:34
Neither should of Kurtis, but it still happened. :ton:
:smk:

Avalon SARL
14-12-10, 18:40

... TOMB RAIDER

EDIT - So, I thought it would be a good idea if I said what music I think would fit nicely with my concept.

On the first page of our story (meaning prequel/new beginning)
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil (these two lines remind me of the fact that Lara was hoping to make a significant discovery in the coast of Japan, meaning a possible bright future, but then the ship was wrecked and she ended up on an island, which is what the "evilness" would be.

Also, the first two lines of the chorus also fit well with my concept:

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's all right because I like the way it hurts

I know it's a bit random, but I really love the song. :D

:confused::confused::confused:

Who ever said that in the reboot they mean to stop making Lara wearingsuch outfits :confused:

First, the Lara Croft games still feature the adult Lara we know andbeing made in parallel with this means they didnt mean a reboot for hat she wears...
These are sports outfits

Second, the song you specified by RIHANA and Tomb Raider game just don't match at all

Well, let them surprise me and let it be so tempting :mis:
Teaser Trailer: Something like

italibabee
14-12-10, 18:42
+1

Mikky
14-12-10, 18:44
:confused::confused::confused:

Who ever said that in the reboot they mean to stop making Lara wearingsuch outfits :confused:

First, the Lara Croft games still feature the adult Lara we know andbeing made in parallel with this means they didnt mean a reboot for hat she wears...
These are sports outfits

Second, the song you specified by RIHANA and Tomb Raider game just don't match at all

Well, let them surprise me and let it be so tempting :mih:
Teaser Trailer: Something like

I clearly explained my reasons for the song choice, but if you don't like, that's fine by me. :D

And when did I say anywhere that she has to stop wearing the previous outfits? :confused:

Avalon SARL
14-12-10, 18:51
I am sick>>> maybe I didnt grasp well what you truly meant by burning the outfits :p

But i beleive it will just be odd and silly to show them burning as if you mean, those games are gone
come on, let us just keep looking ahead.
Why just tease gamers or make some other mad.
There are lots of people who are not on these forums who love the last 3 games and who may not share us the same opinions as ours and maybe offended for the matter :)

Mikky
14-12-10, 18:53
I am sick>>> maybe I didnt grasp well what you truly meant by burning the outfits :p

But i beleive it will just be odd and silly to show them burning as if you mean, those games are gone
come on, let us just keep looking ahead.
Why just tease gamers or make some other mad.
There are lots of people who are not on these forums who love the last 3 games and who may not share us the same opinions as ours and maybe offended for the matter :)

Jeez, you don't have to look at at so literally. xD It's just an idea. :p

tampi
14-12-10, 19:06
Previously, I read through this thread.
Some ideas are very good, others less so:p

It's assumed that FF people collaborate doing videos or media, right?

I'm very hopeful about dynamics that they can show in one or two minutes!:jmp:

:jmp:AAAACTION!!!!:yah:

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/7339/claquetacopia.jpg (http://img810.imageshack.us/i/claquetacopia.jpg/)

Legend of Lara
14-12-10, 19:14
Lara's wearing gigantic platform shoes and an orange leotard. She dances with a muscled gentleman wearing a panda mask. All of a sudden, a meteor strikes and Lara jumps into her pink spaceship to fight the aliens. But it's dinnertime, so Lara needs to wash her hands first. This proves to much for Lara, and she promptly explodes. She wakes up on a horrible island and is like "oh what the hell".

TOMB RAIDER
coming someday

laramurphy
14-12-10, 19:29

This....

silver_wolf
14-12-10, 20:15
Lara's wearing gigantic platform shoes and an orange leotard. She dances with a muscled gentleman wearing a panda mask. All of a sudden, a meteor strikes and Lara jumps into her pink spaceship to fight the aliens. But it's dinnertime, so Lara needs to wash her hands first. This proves to much for Lara, and she promptly explodes. She wakes up on a horrible island and is like "oh what the hell".

TOMB RAIDER
coming someday
I like it!

\Tomb Raider/
06-01-11, 19:15
They Should make it excatly like TRA Trailer....U know the one where she talks about going to her past :jmp: sumthing made up than just sum gameplay

Dream_Raider
07-01-11, 04:08
Love your idea, Mikky :D

I'll think of how I want the trailer to be, but it'll mostly be pivotal scenes from the old games, with the old music as the background track, and then show something cliche like Lara's eye openingsorry nothing better right now :p) and she's the new Lara Croft. The new music begins with scenes of gameplay and storyline.

Mikky
07-01-11, 18:01
^^^ Thanx. :)

This is such an unexpected bumb. :vlol:

mikesamillion2
07-01-11, 18:17
we don't pump our gas we pump our fists!

Mikky
07-01-11, 18:19
we don't pump our gas we pump our fists!

Um... Come again? :p

larafan25
29-01-11, 22:09
A black screen begins to fade into an image, slowly we can faintly make out a mess, an upside-down mess. The screen fades to black again as we hear heavy breathing and a dense heart beat. The screen fades back in and we can better see a cluster of destroyed metal and rubble. As the screen continues to slowly fade in an out we see a body lying on the ground, it's a gruesome site. the screen moves back and forth frantically inspecting the deadly area and we hear Conrad's voice say "You're a Croft", his voice is distorted. The camera begins to slide down toward the ground and blanks out, we hear a thump and intense groan among the heavy breathing and heart beats. Lara begins to drag herself forward across a a rough spiky collection of wreckage and again we hear Conrad's voice reassuring us "You're a Croft Lara". As Lara continues to drag herself up the sand and wreckage her vision begins to fade and the screen blanks out.

Then we are shown a clip of Lara exiting a Taxi and walking towards a large ship in a gloomy fog filled morning scene. As we watch her walk away to board the ship the screen blanks and we hear a gasp, then the release date appears.

TippingWater
29-01-11, 22:22
A black screen begins to fade into an image, slowly we can faintly make out a mess, an upside-down mess. The screen fades to black again as we hear heavy breathing and a dense heart beat. The screen fades back in and we can better see a cluster of destroyed metal and rubble. As the screen continues to slowly fade in an out we see a body lying on the ground, it's a gruesome site. the screen moves back and forth frantically inspecting the deadly area and we hear Conrad's voice say "You're a Croft", his voice is distorted. The camera begins to slide down toward the ground and blanks out, we hear a thump and intense groan among the heavy breathing and heart beats. Lara begins to drag herself forward across a a rough spiky collection of wreckage and again we hear Conrad's voice reassuring us "You're a Croft Lara". As Lara continues to drag herself up the sand and wreckage her vision begins to fade and the screen blanks out.

Then we are shown a clip of Lara exiting a Taxi and walking towards a large ship in a gloomy fog filled morning scene. As we watch her walk away to board the ship the screen blanks and we hear a gasp, then the release date appears. You have already seen the trailer , haven't you ;) ?

larafan25
29-01-11, 22:26
You have already seen the trailer , haven't you ;) ?

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

No.

Yes....

Cristina
29-01-11, 22:36

Then we are shown a clip of Lara exiting a Taxi and walking towards a large ship in a gloomy fog filled morning scene. As we watch her walk away to board the ship the screen blanks and we hear a gasp, then the release date appears.

:yik:

aidanmalone
29-01-11, 22:37
I would like the trailer to be dark and gruesome, but at the same time adventurous and fresh, like as if to say "Im back, and this time things will never be the same". Of course show Lara kicking ass big time and people will be interested :D

Rai
29-01-11, 22:51
How would I like the trailer to be?

Now please.

:D

Vickkyyy
30-01-11, 03:22
LOVE the idea!
That would just give me CHILLS!

But if they used that song... IT WOULD KILL IT FOR ME... And others.
They need some soft, turning to deep, heavy TOMB RAIDER music! :D

sabena
30-01-11, 03:28
How would I like the trailer to be?

Now please.

:D

same here :jmp:

CiaKonwerski
30-01-11, 03:56
a black screen begins to fade into an image, slowly we can faintly make out a mess, an upside-down mess. The screen fades to black again as we hear heavy breathing and a dense heart beat. The screen fades back in and we can better see a cluster of destroyed metal and rubble. As the screen continues to slowly fade in an out we see a body lying on the ground, it's a gruesome site. The screen moves back and forth frantically inspecting the deadly area and we hear conrad's voice say "you're a croft", his voice is distorted. The camera begins to slide down toward the ground and blanks out, we hear a thump and intense groan among the heavy breathing and heart beats. Lara begins to drag herself forward across a a rough spiky collection of wreckage and again we hear conrad's voice reassuring us "you're a croft lara". As lara continues to drag herself up the sand and wreckage her vision begins to fade and the screen blanks out.

Then we are shown a clip of lara exiting a taxi and walking towards a large ship in a gloomy fog filled morning scene. As we watch her walk away to board the ship the screen blanks and we hear a gasp, then the release date appears.

this please. :d

King.Louie
30-01-11, 04:01
i cant look at this thread anymore im getting to excited :D

Soul
30-01-11, 11:04

This would be so awesome! :cln:

Lukass
30-01-11, 11:31

WoW! :tmb:

Mikky
30-01-11, 12:40
Not this thread again! :vlol:

Miharu
30-01-11, 12:59
And your suggestion as to a trailer would be... what exactly? Just enquiring since you apparently don't like mine, you must have an idea of what you'd like to see. Please feel free to share it with us.

I posted my suggestion ages ago:

"A survivor is born."

I like that trailer for GTAIV but I have to be honest and say I don't really like the idea of it being a trailer for Tomb Raider, I know that you'd like different music etc. and a different style.

But it just doesn't appeal to me and besides, I like using gifs.

------------------ Anyways:

I just remembered that this is a reboot and that it's best to forget everything. So instead for the begining of the trailer it could go with:

- The original idea with showing past games, the movies, animated series, merchandise, pretty much everything we've known about Lara Croft except this time it will say "forget everything...and prepare for the new reality..."

Or...

- The trailer will begin all blurry and different voices can be heard you can just see the ship making it's way through fog. Then the screen cracks and you see a shot of the ocean and then...Pretty much exactly the same as the first idea after that.

TRhalloween
30-01-11, 13:43
Eh, a flavour of the month pop song in a TR trailer? And the clothes part reminds me of people burning effigies.

Mikky
30-01-11, 13:45
Eh, a flavour of the month pop song in a TR trailer? And the clothes part reminds me of people burning effigies.

I didn't understand that. Care to rephrase? :p

King.Louie
30-01-11, 16:01
i have a feeling that the trailer will b a major dissapointment....just sayin :p

_Awestruck_
30-01-11, 16:02
I didn't understand that. Care to rephrase? :p

He doesn't like the idea.

Mikky
30-01-11, 16:04
He doesn't like the idea.

Great rephrasing! Thank you. :hug:

Lukass
30-01-11, 16:20
i have a feeling that the trailer will b a major dissapointment....just sayin :p

Why do you think so?

Mikky
30-01-11, 16:22

I actually agree with that. Sure, we'll be excited when we watch it, but I doubt it will be anything majorly good. :p

King.Louie
30-01-11, 16:25
I actually agree with that. Sure, we'll be excited when we watch it, but I doubt it will be anything majorly good. :p

exactly but i hope im wrong ;)

_Awestruck_
30-01-11, 16:26
Great rephrasing! Thank you. :hug:

Welcome :p.

Zebra
30-01-11, 16:44
The first trailer is probably only going to be a teaser trailer (just like TRA's and TRU's first trailers) so I wouldn't expect too much. The second trailer is the one to be excited about.

Mikky
30-01-11, 16:45
The first trailer is probably only going to be a teaser trailer (just like TRA's and TRU's first trailers) so I wouldn't expect too much. The second trailer is the one to be excited about.

Exactly! :tmb:

Alpharaider47
30-01-11, 18:59
I totally agree with you, but I'll keep a little hope that it won't :p

larafan25
30-01-11, 19:01
Why do people think it's going to be a disappointment!? D:

Rai
30-01-11, 21:08
Why do people think it's going to be a disappointment!? D:

I can only take a guess, but people thrive on negativity or they don't want to put their hopes up.

Optimism ftw :p

DipHead1013
30-01-11, 22:06

i woulnt like that as much. i would like to have lara on the island running around killing stuff..... i want it to be like the TRU launch trailer but instead on the island.

Pietras
30-01-11, 22:08
Why do you think so?

They're just preparing ground for some more hate on CD.

Linoshi Croft
30-01-11, 22:48
I somehow don't give one :p I just want to see it . .I trust CD with the trailer , just look at TRU O.O

larafan25
30-01-11, 22:50
I wonder how this trailer will beat the TRU CGI trailer.

That was a big surprise.

Tear
31-01-11, 02:47
I wonder how this trailer will beat the TRU CGI trailer.

That was a big surprise.

Yes. I still watch that trailer, it's just beautifully done.

daventry
31-01-11, 11:23
We hear the Demo Soundtrack of the New TR Game, then we see Lara with her back and her Braid flowing about with some Weapons looking out to the Sea or Shipwrecks, then the Screen goes Black and we see the Name Tomb Raider on the Screen.

Show as Little as Possible, so it Doesent Spoil allot. ;)

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/7157/tombraiderlara.jpg

cezy rockeru
31-01-11, 11:59
I want the teaser trailer with this music in the background <3
KfrcuzZjRGY&feature=feedlik

Lukass
31-01-11, 12:01
^ It's definitely something what I want to hear in the new TOMB RAIDER. Is it just me or are there really some Japanese-like tones?

cezy rockeru
31-01-11, 12:01
^ It's definitely something what I want to hear in the new TOMB RAIDER. Is it just me or are there really some Japanese-like tones?

From the beginning <3
that's why I love it <3
It's perfect for the reboot and the story ^_^
And the 2nd half of it starts to sound like a true TR game <3

Lukass
31-01-11, 12:05
From the beginning <3
that's why I love it <3
It's perfect for the reboot and the story ^_^
And the 2nd half of it starts to sound like a true TR game <3

The second part slightly reminds me of the piece of official TR soundtrack. I love it...I wish it's official :o

Mikky
31-01-11, 12:21
They're just preparing ground for some more hate on CD.

Me, hating CD? As if! :vlol:

Linoshi Croft
31-01-11, 15:23
I want the teaser trailer with this music in the background <3

Wow , I love it :D

I would adore something from David Julyan , he's amazing :D

kew8kuw4u4M

I think something like the decent soundtrack would fit perfectly so eery but beautiful

Also I would love this track , I did want it for the Underworld teaser trailer but we got some crappy one ( Sorry to anyone who liked it , didn't sound very "tombraider" to me)

f09FV5QANrg

It gives off the essence of desperation , the essence of just clinging on.

Tear
31-01-11, 16:02

It's beautiful. I think it fit perfectly.:D

daventry
31-01-11, 16:20
The Trailer Opens with the Core Classic Lara as She approaches a Magic Foggy Mirror and as she goes near, she sees a Reflection of Herself but Diffrent.

The Screen goes Black and we see these words.

One Classic Lara with a Diffrent Beginning
Two Worlds is but a Reflection on one self

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1011/twoworldsisbutareflecti.jpg

In other words, its Still the Classic Lara we know and Love, but Crystal starts off with a Boat Crash instead of a Plane Crash and we have a Diffrent Mentor instead of Vernor Von Croy.

Lukass
31-01-11, 16:56
^ Quite sci-fi for realistic game.

larafan25
31-01-11, 16:59
^ Quite sci-fi for realistic game.

There is a magnetic field keeping LC and friends on the island, or so it was implied.

Anywho, I don't think classic Lara is CD's selling point. I doubt they want to reassure you that this Lara is still classic Lara.

Lukass
31-01-11, 17:05
There is a magnetic field keeping LC and friends on the island, or so it was implied.

Anywho, I don't think classic Lara is CD's selling point. I doubt they want to reassure you that this Lara is still classic Lara.

Yeah, I was reacting on daventry's trailer idea. I don't see it as a good idea. You have classic Lara finding herself (but the new model) in a mirror. That would be stupid, it would be more fantasy then realistic point. And also, this new Lara has nothing to do with the classic old one. If it's good or wrong, that's question anybody must answer as it feel.

daventry
31-01-11, 17:14
True, but its also a Message to Crystal that you Cant make up some Character with a Ponytail and call her Lara Croft while putting her on some Hollywood Frantic Chase Survival Island and call it Tomb Raider when there is No Tombs and Puzzles in it at all.

In the End the Game will Sell Well for its Realistic Graphics and Sexy Bloody Character, but the Ratings will give it a 7.8/10Anywho, I don't think classic Lara is CD's selling point. I doubt they want to reassure you that this Lara is still classic Lara.Nailed it right there My Friend, it wont end well after the Game is out. :tmb:

larafan25
31-01-11, 17:16
True, but its also a Message to Crystal that you Cant make up some Character with a Ponytail and call her Lara Croft while putting her on some Hollywood Frantic Chase Survival Island and call it Tomb Raider when there is No Tombs and Puzzles in it at all.

In the End the Game will Sell Well for its Realistic Graphics and Sexy Bloody Character, but the Ratings will give a 7.8/10Nailed it right there My Friend :tmb:

They actually could do this, it is physically possible.

Just be lucky they aren't, as there are definitely Tombs and Puzzles.

Pietras
31-01-11, 17:16
But it's confirmed there'll be lots of tombs and puzzles so what exactly are you talking about?

putting her on some Hollywood Frantic Chase Survival Island and call it Tomb Raider
Yep, it's better to put her in an alien spaceship in Area 51!

Lukass
31-01-11, 17:22
^ How do you know there are no puzzles and tombs? It's called TOMB Raider. And I personally love the new Lara Croft. She is still recognizable and I see Lara Croft in every piece of the render. I am glad they made her realistic and believe-able.
I'm 100% sure there are puzzles. Not ancients machines running hundreds or thousands years after they were used last time. But you never know what surprise have the island underground :)

daventry
31-01-11, 17:26
It was said in the GameInformer Magazine before it was taken off, that the Game will be Based upon Lara's Wits to Survive by making Traps and Avoiding Danger, there Wont be Tombs and Puzzles in ths Game, as it is the Beginning and your Ultimate Goal is to Survive.

Think TRA Lara all the way through with Sadness in her Eyes while wiping Blood off her hands as if "What have i Done"

cbragg09
31-01-11, 17:26
thread title fail :(

i would like it to be short, mysterious, and nothing to revealing
the one for Underworld showing her house exploding was GREAT cause it left a bunch of unanswered questions

that the Game will be Based upon Lara's Wits to Survive by making Traps and Avoiding Danger, there Wont be Tombs and Puzzles in ths Game, as it is the Beginning and your Ultimate Goal is to Survive.

i am actually 99.9% sure i read somewhere that she will infact be in tombs in this game, its just puzzle solving and looking for relics in them wont be her main goal

Pietras
31-01-11, 17:33
It was said in the GameInformer Magazine before it was taken off, that the Game will be Based upon Lara's Wits to Survive by making Traps and Avoiding Danger, there Wont be Tombs and Puzzles in ths Game, as it is the Beginning and your Ultimate Goal is to Survive.
No, it wasn't said, why you're lying? :) Tombs are not only confirmed in the leaked concept sheet from 2009 but in the podcast by CD themselves. And puzzles will obviously be in the game, the original GI article itself contains a puzzle for crying out loud. CD said they take all core Tomb Raider gameplay mechanics and put them through the survival 'filter', not delete them.

Actually, why do I even bother. It's so obvious you just don't like the concept of this game so you will ignore facts, logic, lie and twist words just to portray the game in negative light no matter what.

larafan25
31-01-11, 17:37
No, it wasn't said, why you're lying? :) Tombs are not only confirmed in the leaked concept sheet from 2009 but in the podcast by CD themselves. And puzzles will obviously be in the game, the original GI article itself contains a puzzle for crying out loud. CD said they take all core Tomb Raider gameplay mechanics and put them through the survival 'filter', not delete them.

Actually, why do I even bother. It's so obvious you just don't like the concept of this game so you will ignore facts, logic, lie and twist words just to portray the game in negative light no matter what.

Basically.

Nothing new.

daventry
31-01-11, 18:06
Oh dont worry, i will give the Game a chance, as long as theres a DLC with Lara in a Classic Suit and Braid :p

Pietras
31-01-11, 18:19
Oh dont worry, i will give the Game a chance, as long as theres a DLC with Lara in a Classic Suit and Braid :p

Sure. Afterall hairstyle and outfit determine whether the platforming will be good, puzzles smart, combat challenging and exploration satysfying. Not to mention the controls! And the influence they have on the writing and dialogues!

daventry
31-01-11, 18:28
If Only all that will make the Trilogy be buried under a pile of Manure, then Tomb Raider will go down as well, so lets Hope for the Best and Hope the Trailer will be Awsome aswell :D

Alpharaider47
31-01-11, 18:36
i am actually 99.9% sure i read somewhere that she will infact be in tombs in this game, its just puzzle solving and looking for relics in them wont be her main goal

Which I see as a problem :p

Lukass
31-01-11, 18:36
Is the braid and classic outfit really that important :confused: As long as Lara is not short-hair blonde I am happy. Don't care about her hair style. I love the new model that much!
As Pietras said, there are more important things then stupid braid. Braid and outfit don't do the game excellent!

Mikky
31-01-11, 18:48
Is the braid and classic outfit really that important :confused: As long as Lara is not short-hair blonde I am happy. Don't care about her hair style. I love the new model that much!
As Pietras said, there are more important things then stupid braid. Braid and outfit don't do the game excellent!

:tmb: :tmb: :tmb: :tmb: :tmb:

Zippo
31-01-11, 18:52
As long as Natla doesn't appear I'm happy lol

Pietras
31-01-11, 19:18
Which I see as a problem :p
Why? Looking for relics wasn't her main goal in TLR either, it was saving the world from Seth and dealing with Von Croy.

Carbonek_0051
31-01-11, 19:20
Why? Looking for relics wasn't her main goal in TLR either, it was saving the world from Seth and dealing with Von Croy.

Exactly.

Code-Ed
01-02-11, 00:19

Just read this for probably the third time and even at 1:30am and stuck in the office, it still made me laugh out loud! :D

Lara_Fan_33
02-02-11, 00:38

this :p