10-12-10, 14:23
Several of you here wanted to know...

atzublqCKPI

Alex Fly
10-12-10, 14:49
Very interestic statistics, thanks for sharing ! :tmb:

tampi
10-12-10, 14:53
I saw the video and thought, "I know this person!:eek:". Then I looked at your avatar and saw you were, yourself". :pi:

Oh sorry, I'm a little weird.:o

Thanks for sharing. :tmb:

Eddie Haskell
10-12-10, 15:15
Thanks for posting it! Let's host the TR event in a central location. Looks like it would be São Miguel in the Atlantic!

tampi
10-12-10, 15:49
What surprised me most is that nearly 50% players of TR is between 11-14 years playing TR.

That means that 50% of players have followed the TR saga during this time.

I think that is a major milestone.

These statistics are drawn from all the TR forums? Or how many forums?
Perhaps you say in the video, but my understanding of spoken English is not very fluid, sorry.:o

Thanks.:)

Lara Croft!
10-12-10, 16:10
That was interesting.

xXhayleyroxXx
10-12-10, 16:26
I thought the thread title said 'community service' :o

Very interesting :tmb:

Shaman
10-12-10, 16:52
Thanks for Sharing! :tmb:

P.S. I love your stories! :D

Punaxe
10-12-10, 16:57
Interesting, assuming that it's representative. It's extremely important for things like this that you mention some information about the survey itself, at least how many people responded. So, how many responded? :p

(Also, where's this "portfolio section" exactly?)

jamieoliver22
10-12-10, 17:18
Interesting video, and really interesting project that you've done. I've had a look around your website, and some of the things you have done is really awesome. I am very interested in marketing and advertising too, doing graphic design makes you interested in that.

Katie_Tomb_Raider
10-12-10, 18:13
I saw the video and thought, "I know this person!:eek:". Then I looked at your avatar and saw you were, yourself". :pi:

Surprise ;)

These statistics are drawn from all the TR forums? Or how many forums? Perhaps you say in the video, but my understanding of spoken English is not very fluid, sorry.:o

Thanks.:)

In order for fans to enter the contest they had to fill out a survey on my site. Surveys were collected from all around the world. Here's the old thread in case some of you still don't remember: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=170560

Interesting, assuming that it's representative. It's extremely important for things like this that you mention some information about the survey itself, at least how many people responded. So, how many responded? :p

(Also, where's this "portfolio section" exactly?)

At this time this is all I can release - once the entire project becomes available on my portfolio site you'll be able to read more :) Home > Portfolio > Click on the new Tomb Raider section ;)

Interesting video, and really interesting project that you've done. I've had a look around your website, and some of the things you have done is really awesome. I am very interested in marketing and advertising too, doing graphic design makes you interested in that.

Thank you :) Once I make the whole project public I'm sure a few will find it interesting!

I, Tomb Raider
10-12-10, 22:00
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoy surveys. :yah:

And TRL the 2-nd most favorite and 2-nd least favorite?! :vlol:
How's that for a paradox? :rolleyes: :p

Rai
10-12-10, 22:22
Very interesting survey and results. Thank you for sharing.

amore-guy
10-12-10, 23:32
Thats interesting!:tmb:Thanks for sharing Katie:hug::D

Dream_Raider
11-12-10, 03:29
Nice, very interesting :D Bring the braide back was a top requirement :p Who wouldn't have guessed?:pi: :D Awesome survey, thanks for sharing :D

tombraiderxii
11-12-10, 05:27
I remember participating... I got no prizes. :mad:

haha :p In all seriousness, I'm surprised by the results. (And yes, I'm one of those TR fans who've played TR for the last 11-14 years... since I was 3! :D)

And I saw your portfolio section... I must say that's really impressive! :hug:

Spider Man
11-12-10, 08:29
Nice video:)
I dont mean to sound rude but you are prononceing lara wrong:o

Underworld2008
11-12-10, 11:52
Awesome video Katie :D

I wish I won though :( Congrats to those who did!

Katie_Tomb_Raider
11-12-10, 13:50
Glad you've all enjoyed the results :) Yes, it was funny with TR Legend's result, I was quite surprised. Any other stats surprise you? What about the AOD one?

(Here in Canada Lara is pronounced "Lair-a" but if I had a British accent I would be saying "Law-ra" - at least that's how the accent sounds to me ;))

@tombraiderxii - You may have another chance sooner than you think :D

Rai
11-12-10, 13:57
Glad you've all enjoyed the results :) Yes, it was funny with TR Legend's result, I was quite surprised. Any other stats surprise you? What about the AOD one?

(Here in Canada Lara is pronounced "Lair-a" but if I had a British accent I would be saying "Law-ra" - at least that's how the accent sounds to me ;))

No that would be Laura :p. L-ar-a is Lara

Katie_Tomb_Raider
11-12-10, 13:59
lol Laura here is pronounced "Lor-a" Ah, the many accents of the world ;)

In any case I think the statistics are more interesting than how I pronounce her name :p

Katie_Tomb_Raider
11-12-10, 14:04
And I saw your portfolio section... I must say that's really impressive! :hug:

Thank you ;) Did you find the section that talked about this project? :)

Eddie Haskell
11-12-10, 14:08
Who cares how you say her name. I just call her my avatar...

Again, nice work Katie.

dizzydoil
11-12-10, 14:10
I like how you say Lara, it's cute. :D

Awesome video and interesting results, I hope CD appreciates them! Can't wait to see more from you. :D

TheRCroft
11-12-10, 15:27
Really interesting results, I didn't know Portugal was on the Top 5 of the Tomb Raider players' country :p It was really good to know about these statistics, I'm surprised to know Legend is loved and hated almost in equal measure xD I am looking forward to more of your videos, and more competitions :D

King.Louie
11-12-10, 16:00
very interesting :)

cezy rockeru
11-12-10, 16:17
Nice!:tmb:

Katie_Tomb_Raider
12-12-10, 04:42
Really interesting results, I didn't know Portugal was on the Top 5 of the Tomb Raider players' country :p It was really good to know about these statistics, I'm surprised to know Legend is loved and hated almost in equal measure xD I am looking forward to more of your videos, and more competitions :D

The Legend one was very interesting! I was very surprised. I also really loved how the majority of us have been playing for so long, we are certainly a dedicated bunch.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the videos...and...a little birdie told me something else may be happening soon :cln:

tombraiderxii
13-12-10, 04:12

@tombraiderxii - You may have another chance sooner than you think :D

That sounds really exciting! :jmp: And I say L-ah-ra, so it doesn't really matter how the pronunciation is. :p

Thank you ;) Did you find the section that talked about this project? :)

Yeah, and let me see if I got this correctly... you actually got to work with them, and the survey was part of the whole deal? :D

Mikky
13-12-10, 04:47
OMG! So many stuff I wanted to know but wasn't bothered to ask! :eek: Thank you, Katie! :hug: :gki:

Yes, TR:L is in 2nd place of fav TR! YES!! This makes me so happy!! :jmp:

And when will this "TR event" be happening, eh? :mis: I don't care if it's in Antarctica, I'll be there! :jmp:

MattTR
13-12-10, 11:42
Awesome statistics, I'd like to see more of these. :tmb:

Thanks Katie! :yah: