PDA

View Full Version : The BEST description of an Ink Cartridge EVER!

TR FAN 18
10-12-10, 16:22
Remanufactured HP 300. Contains 8ml of high quality pigment ink and will print 380 ... Do you know what? I really can't be bothered with writing these description anymore, it's a printer cartridge! What am I supposed to write really??? It's a cartridge that prints ink on to paper, you could print some work stuff or a colouring in page for the kids that they'll half do and then leave laying around on the floor or a poster of the horrible Jonas Bothers for your teen daughter hoping that she might stop listening to there pathetic attempt of music so much. There good quality cartridges I'll admit that, every time I've sneakily took some home with me they've worked perfectly, but the thing that's doing my head in now is writing about them day in and day out with the boss giving me an impossible deadline to finish them all by which means I can't even sit at my desk pretending to work like I know most people do in this place. My advice to you is if you've got to this page then you probably need a cartridge, or you have a weird fetish for ink cartridges, either way it's a ink cartridge, it works perfectly, so if you want one buy one, if you don't then why havn't you left this page allready?

Signed: The guy who writes the boring everyday mundane descriptions about printer cartridges everyday.

Source: Gizmodo (http://gizmodo.com/5710235/www.inkcartridges.uk.com)

I saw this and I was just laughing my ass off reading this awesome description! :vlol:

Lara's Nemesis
10-12-10, 16:24
If only all advertising was like this. :D

xXhayleyroxXx
10-12-10, 16:25
Lmao! :p Truthful and funny. I like it <3

Shaman
10-12-10, 16:27
OMG! lol :vlol: I bet his boss tore his head off. :p

Minty Mouth
10-12-10, 17:32
Awful grammar and spelling, though.

Alex Fly
10-12-10, 17:35
Epic lol !

Avalon SARL
10-12-10, 17:43
Very funny :vlol:

TRLegendLuver
10-12-10, 17:53
****king epic! :vlol:

TRfan23
10-12-10, 18:20
And here's the official page by the looks of it:

http://www.inkcartridges.uk.com/Remanufactured-HP-300-CC640EE-Black.html

:D

cezy rockeru
10-12-10, 18:53
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt135/cezy_97/imagesqtbnANd9GcS0yfCLBem4XpuT0GKV3.jpg

dexter void
10-12-10, 21:27
LOL! He must hate PR's. Very funny.

I like Gizmodo but I think Engadget are better and more in tune with cynicism..

Legend of Lara
10-12-10, 21:32
Remanufactured HP 300. Contains 8ml of high quality pigment ink and will print 380 ... Do you know what? I really can't be bothered with writing these description anymore, it's a printer cartridge! What am I supposed to write (comma missing) really??? (multiple question marks are a no-no) It's a cartridge that prints ink on to paper, (should be a period) you could print some work stuff or a colouring in page for the kids that they'll half do and then leave laying around on the floor or a poster of the horrible Jonas Bothers for your teen daughter hoping that she might stop listening to there pathetic attempt of music so much. There good quality cartridges comma missing I'll admit that, (should be a period GOD DAMN) every time I've sneakily took some home with me they've worked perfectly, but the thing that's doing my head in now is writing about them day in and day out with the boss giving me an impossible deadline to finish them all by which means I can't even sit at my desk pretending to work like I know most people do in this place. My advice to you is if you've got to this page then you probably need a cartridge, or you have a weird fetish for ink cartridges, either way it's a ink cartridge, it works perfectly, so if you want one buy one, if you don't then why havn't you left this page allready?

This is not funny.
This is sad.
There are probably more errors but I don't want to read this again. ;_;

Rai
10-12-10, 21:33
Awful grammar and spelling, though.

I know! Was gonna say :pi:.

He probably gets it right when he needs to.

More descriptions of items for sale should be like this. It's to the point at least. 'It's an ink cartridge...it works'

:vlol:

Ikas90
11-12-10, 02:05
Maybe it'll sell better now. :p

aurora89
12-12-10, 11:30
If I was their boss, I'd be more horrified by the lack of spelling/grammar abilities on the person's part!

cezy rockeru
12-12-10, 15:36
Epic cartridge:vlol:

igonge
12-12-10, 16:33
*buys*