PDA

View Full Version : Is youtube really deleting accounts?

peeves
11-12-10, 16:43
When i was on youtube just now i went to someone's channel and found this:

READ THIS !!!
Youtube is deleting all accounts in December!
Dear Youtube users, This is a real letter from our Youtube Service Team, Rober and Angela.We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robotsin our Youtube community.In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten, or send this all to all of your friends in a message.
BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry for the incovience! By the way we added some new features on Youtube, if you you reposted, and is gratified by us, Do not change the content inside, or else you will also get deleted.

Is this true or not?

Minty Mouth
11-12-10, 16:44
No.

Phlip
11-12-10, 16:45
The grammar is terrible so there's no way it can be true.

peeves
11-12-10, 16:45
No.

I didn't think so either. But why would that person wanna pull a prank like that? :mad: Ya know it ain't funny.

Minty Mouth
11-12-10, 16:46
I didn't think so either. But why would that person wanna pull a prank like that? :mad: Ya know it ain't funny.

The internet is full of chain letters like that. You only have to look at a YouTube video's comments to see a million of them. Don't worry about it.

cezy rockeru
11-12-10, 16:47
The grammar is terrible so there's no way it can be true.

this:vlol::vlol::vlol::vlol:

ultima espio
11-12-10, 16:52
It's like those stupid msn ones "MSN will cost Ģ5 a month from June 2006"

"MSN will cost Ģ5 a month from June 2007"

"MSN will cost Ģ5 a month from June 2008"

You can tell by the grammar that they use :p

Cochrane
11-12-10, 16:59
Does this email ask for your password anywhere, or redirect you to a site where you're supposed to enter your username and password? Sounds like a password-harvesting scam to me.

peeves
11-12-10, 16:59
Does this email ask for your password anywhere, or redirect you to a site where you're supposed to enter your username and password? Sounds like a password-harvesting scam to me.

No it doesn't. I was just concerned about this prank.

Legend of Lara
11-12-10, 17:04
Heya,

Watsup I just said id let ya know that I was just looking at one of your vids and went into
your channel. All your vids are amazing have you not ever tried to get them featured ?. As
in on the homepage of youtube. A friend of mine saw this video b4 with tips to get featured
and he got featured useing them tips and swears by the video. Took me awhile but I got it
outta him so ill leave ya the link below if ya wanna take a look.

www.spam.ftw

Theres a short survey you have to do before you can watch it. I checked it out awhile and
done the Free How Dumb Are You Test and got a nice score on it too. I got 95 and the top score
is 106 so I done pretty good lol. Neway keep the vids comin and ima come back and subscribe ya.

Take Care
Spambot :D

Dina_Croft
11-12-10, 17:15
READ THIS !!!
Youtube is deleting all accounts in December!
Dear Youtube users, This is a real letter from our Youtube Service Team, Rober and Angela.We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robotsin our Youtube community.In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten, or send this all to all of your friends in a message.
BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry for the incovience! By the way we added some new features on Youtube, if you you reposted, and is gratified by us, Do not change the content inside, or else you will also get deleted.

I saw this message like 2 years ago. lol

Legend of Lara
11-12-10, 17:19
There is too much fake accounts, and robotsin, you guys!

Spong
11-12-10, 17:19
:rolleyes:

No really...

:rolleyes:

Love2Raid
11-12-10, 17:30
You could always delete your account yourself as soon as possible. At least you will know that you beat them to it and be victorious. :)

Spong
11-12-10, 17:34
You could always delete your account yourself as soon as possible. At least you will know that you beat them to it and be victorious. :)

LOL, don't say that. Poor old Peeves will probably go ahead and do it now.

:vlol:

A.JJ.G
11-12-10, 17:37
Of course not. I got one of those things a year or two ago; it threatened to delete any channels without that message posted, and it even had the same two names. I didn't post it, and my account is still there. It's just one of those stupid chain-messages. Don't worry about it. :)

~EDIT~
I think that's the same chain-message actually! :vlol:

jamieoliver22
11-12-10, 18:22
It's obviously just some fake crappy chain-mail. Ignore it.

CerebralAssassin
11-12-10, 18:49
are you seriously asking this?lulz

Love2Raid
11-12-10, 18:50
LOL, don't say that. Poor old Peeves will probably go ahead and do it now.

:vlol:
Hahaha, I hope not! :o

Sorry Peeves, I was just kidding. Itīs fake, donīt worry buddy!

Sgt BOMBULOUS
11-12-10, 19:42
Sounds like someone put a brownie recipe into the bad translator (http://www.conveythis.com/translation.php) and this was the outcome.

God Horus
11-12-10, 19:48
Anyone who believes it is stupider than the person who wrote it.

Tony9595
11-12-10, 20:21
Hey, don't read this. :eek: Did you read it? Now keep reading...

Once upon a time, there was a big boobed girl called Lara Croft. She suddenly disappeared and suffered a slowly, painful death. Now go to 100 other threads and post this message in less than 2 minutes, otherwise this will happen to you as well.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
11-12-10, 20:23
Hey, don't read this. :eek: Did you read it? Now keep reading...

Once upon a time, there was a big boobed girl called Lara Croft. She suddenly disappeared and suffered a slowly, painful death. Now go to 100 other threads and post this message in less than 2 minutes, otherwise this will happen to you as well.

I'll die, or I'll get a big boobed girl?

kthnxbai
11-12-10, 20:28
I'll die, or I'll get a big boobed girl?

nono... you'll become a big boobed girl...

Sgt BOMBULOUS
11-12-10, 20:29
nono... you'll become a big boobed girl...

Still... That could have its perks

kthnxbai
11-12-10, 20:37
Still... That could have its perks

that was so bad that I'm pretty certain a load of kittens just exploded somewhere...

Legend of Lara
11-12-10, 20:59
My name is Voel Nerbillionz. I am four years old.
I woke up tonight to the sound of my parents arguing.
I slowly walked downstairs to the kitchen.
I saw my daddy murder mommy.
I was all "U MAD, DAD?"
He cried himself to sleep that night.
I killed him.
Post this on 9001 videos within 3 minutes or I'll troll you.
GOGOGO

Underworld2008
11-12-10, 21:26
LOL So fake! if it was real, I'm sure you'd get an official e-mail.

As for Chain letters, I HATE them with passion.

TRLegendLuver
11-12-10, 22:39
Chain letters = DEATH. :p

But seriously. :pi:

JonnyT
11-12-10, 22:46
Because YouTube is going to delete all it's users.. http://oi53.************/2141t8h.jpg

Spider Man
11-12-10, 23:00
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shpammmmmmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Phlip
11-12-10, 23:01
^Hypocrite.

Tombraider95
12-12-10, 00:25
I hate chain letters :pi: "Send this to 10 people or you will get a visit from a ghost at midnight!" :rolleyes: Yeah right, it just shows how sad some people are.

Tombraiderx08
12-12-10, 00:44
Obvious spam. I got one for myspace too. And people re-circulated it, after myspace stopped telling us it was spam :vlol:

ECB
12-12-10, 00:56
Have you never seen those before? Yeah, they're definitely spam. Back in the days, we had those on MySpace all the time.

Tony9595
12-12-10, 01:03
I just saw one of my friends on facebook posting this kind of crap. Next time I see her, I'll make sure she never does that again :mad:

Ikas90
12-12-10, 02:43
You HAVE to do this. Forward this message to at least 25 friends otherwise a zombie will come up to you and EAT YOUR BRAINNNZZZ.

Hairhelmet12
12-12-10, 04:37
I hate chainmail.

peeves
12-12-10, 13:37
I also hate chain letters. So I'nt worried no more. ;)