PDA

View Full Version : Suicide bombing in Stockholm, Sweden

Simochka
12-12-10, 17:51
A man blew himself up in the middle of the holiday rush in central Stockholm. A car exploded at the busy shopping street Drottninggatan in central Stockholm. Then there was another explosion some distance away when a man blown himself to death. He carried six interconnected pipe bombs but only one exploded. He also had a backpack full of nails, according to newspaper Aftonbladet.

Here's the source
http://www.stockholmnews.com/more.aspx?NID=6412

Here's a message he wrote to SÄPO. I found the translation in another forum
"Now your children, daughters and sisters will die just as our brothers, sisters and children has. Our actions will speak for themselves. For as long as your war against islam and degradation with regard to the profet carries on." Then he goes on by encouraging all other muslims ("mujahedin") to act immediately. He also apologize about having gone to the middle east for other reasons then he had given to his parents i.e. jihad.

I think this is terrible. He's encouraging other muslims to act immediately with all the power they have. Even if it means only knives. It's really scary. I live in a city with many muslims. And the part of the city I live in is mainly muslims. I'm not against muslims but when things like this keeps happening I just don't know what to think... :/

xXhayleyroxXx
12-12-10, 17:52
omg how terrible! gosh :(

Simochka
12-12-10, 17:55
Yeah :/

Ok he was the onlyone dying and two got harmed. But if everything went as planned then hundreds of people would have died :(

ajrich17901
12-12-10, 17:56
This is just insane..why people have to act like ****tarts is beyond me.
Nothing can justify there actions, I hope he burns in hell with the rest of the suicide bombers.

xXhayleyroxXx
12-12-10, 17:56
Yeah :/

Ok he was the onlyone dying and two got harmed. But if everything went as planned then hundreds of people would have died :(

Yeah its the idea behind it isn't it? I'll never be able to get my head around it. So horrible :( Thank god it didn't go as planned!

Catapharact
12-12-10, 18:03
I think this is terrible. He's encouraging other muslims to act immediately with all the power they have. Even if it means only knives. It's really scary. I live in a city with many muslims. And the part of the city I live in is mainly muslims. I'm not against muslims but when things like this keeps happening I just don't know what to think... :/

And if other PEACEFUL Muslims have their heads on right and actually want to live peacefully with their fellow Swedes then you have nothing to worry about. You are from Sweden so you will probably know about the Knutby murders. You can't blame the Christian community for what happened. The same context applies here as well.

And this man will burn in hell.

Sharon_14
12-12-10, 18:05
that's awful and stupid at the same time, he must have never understood the value of life, and he threw it away.

its horrible what he was capable to do just to attempt to prove his point that commiting suicide in name of religion is good, it means nothing once you're dead, especially if throw away your own life, which, some people believe, it was given to us by god, so it sort of ruins the whole "we are going to paradise, folks!" thing.

at least things did not go as planned.

Simochka
12-12-10, 18:06
And if other PEACEFUL Muslims have their heads on right and actually want to live peacefully with their fellow Swedes then you have nothing to worry about. You are from Sweden so you will probably know about the Knutby murders. You can't blame the Christian community for what happened. The same context applies here as well.

And this man will burn in hell.

The problem is I don't know who is peaceful. If I walk by a woman with a niqab then how should I know if he/ she have bombs under the niqab?
I have some muslims from my school as muslims friends and they laugh at this and don't think it's wrong. :S

Catapharact
12-12-10, 18:11
The problem is I don't know who is peaceful. If I walk by a woman with a niqab then how should I know if he/ she have bombs under the niqab?
I have some muslims from my school as muslims friends and they laugh at this and don't think it's wrong. :S

I was afraid this would happen.

Are the kids in the said school openly declaring the concept of Jihad as a violent act of war against the "non-believers?" I think most of these kids are immature who haven't personally grasped the fact that THEY could have been very well within the blast radius of this madman when the bomb went off.

Tell that to them and I am sure they will shut up. Terrorists don't care who they harm or what they blow up... May it be a Christian, a Muslim a man or a woman. The sooner the kids in your school learn that, the better.

Chocola teapot
12-12-10, 18:17
Good Lord, How terrible. :(

Poor Sweden.

Simochka
12-12-10, 18:19
I was afraid this would happen.

Are the kids in the said school openly declaring the concept of Jihad as a violent act of war against the "non-believers?" I think most of these kids are immature who haven't personally grasped the fact that THEY could have been very well within the blast radius of this madman when the bomb went off.

Tell that to them and I am sure they will shut up. Terrorists don't care who they harm or what they blow up... May it be a Christian, a Muslim a man or a woman. The sooner the kids in your school learn that, the better.

The problem with many muslims in Sweden is that. Lets say that they kill many homosexual in their countries then they think they should hate homosexuals. While infact people hide homosexuals in many middle east countries to rescue them.

And now they think while we Sweds needs to be careful and not be in crowded places they can do whatever they want without getting killed. But as you said they could be the ones who got bombed.
The only thing these suicide bombers manage to do is to turn everyone against muslims.
But as you've already said also Christians can be terrorists.

NRO.
12-12-10, 18:34
Well, that's religion for you.

ajrich17901
12-12-10, 18:35

Nope thats insane people for ya, anyone willing to risk there life for religion isn't all together in the head lol.

Mad Tony
12-12-10, 18:39
Well, that's madmen for you.Fix'd. :)

NRO.
12-12-10, 19:07
Nope thats insane people for ya, anyone willing to risk there life for religion isn't all together in the head lol.

[Insert a religous debate here]

I won't even bother. :P

ajrich17901
12-12-10, 19:11

I won't even bother. :P

Just for the record I don't care about religion :p

Mad Tony
12-12-10, 19:22

I won't even bother. :PSo in other words, you make a stupid comment, get put in your place, then back down?

NRO.
12-12-10, 19:28
So in other words, you make a stupid comment, get put in your place, then back down?

:rolleyes:

Le freakin' sigh.

I won't even argue because of that attitude of yours. I do think that religion is causing this mass-bombing BS, but I didn't write that because I saw what religous debates do to the internet.

Which is indeed srs business. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to enjoy my block button.

tomblover
12-12-10, 19:37
This is distressing, but at the same time I realize they want us to be scared, and thus I really don't feel like I should bother with being extra careful, since that's what they want us to be. Nobody's gonna hold me down.

We (the people of Sweden, that is) have this image about us; we're supposed to be so hospitable, but at the same time, it's common knowledge that "the average Swede is racist".
So this is a difficult situation. We always intend on being so neutral but I really think that's the wrong way to go.

Then again, I doubt this is all that serious, as only 2 people were injured besides the guy who blew himself up. One thing might lead to another, but I find it unlikely. This seems more like a one-off event.

Mad Tony
12-12-10, 19:43
This is distressing, but at the same time I realize they want us to be scared, and thus I really don't feel like I should bother with being extra careful, since that's what they want us to be. Nobody's gonna hold me down.Yeah but you need to improve security. There have been so many terrorist attacks that have been foiled because of good security and intelligence services. No point in going on as if nothing has happened because it's just going to happen again. Don't be fearful, but be vigilant.

:rolleyes:

Le freakin' sigh.

I won't even argue because of that attitude of yours. I do think that religion is causing this mass-bombing BS, but I didn't write that because I saw what religous debates do to the internet.And again, it's madmen, not religion.

Which is indeed srs business. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to enjoy my block button.Backing down even further I see. You clearly don't firmly believe in your own views. I guess if you keep on making illogical comments and people pick you up on them you might just have half the forum blocked in no time.

In short, you're doing the online version of putting your hands over your ears and screaming "I'm not listening!".

tomblover
12-12-10, 19:47
Yeah but you need to improve security. There have been so many terrorist attacks that have been foiled because of good security and intelligence services. No point in going on as if nothing has happened because it's just going to happen again. Don't be fearful, but be vigilant.

True, that.

I do believe they've made sure security's been increased since the accident happened yesterday, actually. So that's good.

Extra vigilance never hurts, like you said. I might watch myself but I'm not going to restrict myself. That is all.

Simochka
12-12-10, 19:52
Then again, I doubt this is all that serious, as only 2 people were injured besides the guy who blew himself up. One thing might lead to another, but I find it unlikely. This seems more like a one-off event.

What if everything went as planned and hundreds of people would have been killed?
This IS serious no matter how many were injured or killed.

tomblover
12-12-10, 19:55
What if everything went as planned and hundreds of people would have been killed?
This IS serious no matter how many were injured or killed. Well, of course it's serious, but I think because they failed to carry out the bombing as planned, they've been discouraged. Plus, I'd bet they won't risk anything seeing as police are on the case now.

Rai
12-12-10, 21:38
Oh god, how terrible :(. Just as well the other pipes didn't go off.

Sgt BOMBULOUS
12-12-10, 21:58
I think all suicide bombers should do a live practice round before the real thing.

Tony9595
12-12-10, 22:05
A backpack full of nails? Cans someone explain me that?
I mean, I doubt he was carrying nails, like the ones we have in our fingers... :confused:

Rai
12-12-10, 22:07
A backpack full of nails? Cans someone explain me that?
I mean, I doubt he was carrying nails, like the ones we have in our fingers... :confused:

Nails, the metal things you use to fix things with, using a hammer.

Tony9595
12-12-10, 22:08
^ Oh, now I get it. Thank you Rai :hug:

Love2Raid
13-12-10, 00:24
What a disgrace, luckily no innocent people got hurt. :(

scoopy_loopy
13-12-10, 00:54
****en extremists. *Facepalm*

I hope no Swedes were terribly injured. :(

Simochka
13-12-10, 15:20
Well, of course it's serious, but I think because they failed to carry out the bombing as planned, they've been discouraged. Plus, I'd bet they won't risk anything seeing as police are on the case now.

Terrorists aren't afraid of the police or prison.
If you are hiding bombs and are going to kill youself and other people. Would you be afraid to go to jail then?

Avalon SARL
13-12-10, 19:37
Coming out from a Muslim:
THIS MAN IS RETARDED AND IDIOT :mad:
I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL THAT IDIOT PSYCHO

Love2Raid
13-12-10, 21:54
There is a certain trend, at least that's what I see. It often involves young, well-educated men who have isolated themselves and suddenly developed very radical/fundamental ideas. For these ideas, they get rejected by their community and become even more radical and isolated. But this should not happen, instead, this community (family, friends, people who go to the same mosque etc.) should try the best they can to make these people see reason again. Good social control inside the Muslim community can prevent certain cases like these.

Mad Tony
13-12-10, 22:14
There is a certain trend, at least that's what I see. It often involves young, well-educated men who have isolated themselves and suddenly developed very radical/fundamental ideas. For these ideas, they get rejected by their community and become even more radical and isolated. But this should not happen, instead, this community (family, friends, people who go to the same mosque etc.) should try the best they can to make these people see reason again. Good social control inside the Muslim community can prevent certain cases like these.As far as I know in a lot of cases their family and friends do try and get them back on the straight and narrow but it's often futile.

Love2Raid
13-12-10, 22:45
I don't think they try hard enough. But that's most likely because it's not always so clear when someone becomes really radical. Radicalisation goes gradually. At first they would most likely get approval of their families, because they are putting more time in their faith and 'roots' (often these people used to be very moderate). But some people can hide their true views well, especially because of the isolation. It's often too late that their family and friends find out. They will say that they had never expected it, 'he was such a nice guy, polite, a good Muslim'. Things like that. It's hard to notice.

But I am wondering what the root of this problem is. Religion has been here for ages. Islamic terrorism is fairly new. Of course the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have something to do with this hate towards the West, the 'occupiers'. But where do they get their ideas? Radical websites on the internet? :/

KyleCroft
13-12-10, 22:49
Terrible :( What I dont understand is how with every suicide or car bomb lately, they never go off as planned. Thank god these people are too stupid to correctly set up a bomb.

Sifo-Dyas
18-12-10, 11:30
Another terrorist attack? Nooo, not in my favorite country!! :(

tomblover
18-12-10, 11:34
Terrorists aren't afraid of the police or prison.
If you are hiding bombs and are going to kill youself and other people. Would you be afraid to go to jail then? What I meant is that they won't be able to get close enough to actually hurt any larger quantity of people, taking the numerous police into account.

Goose
19-12-10, 10:14
Terrible :( What I dont understand is how with every suicide or car bomb lately, they never go off as planned. Thank god these people are too stupid to correctly set up a bomb.

Because in places like afghan and Iraq, there is proliferation of artillery shells which can be used as explosives, all you do is connect a detonator and put it in a car. In the West we dont have that problem, which means all these people have to try and make there own bombs.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 11:12
It was pretty shocking to hear about the attack, nothing like this has ever happened so close but I guess even this part of the world can't avoid it for too long. I hope Sweden can stay strong and find a way to get through this...no idea how since they promised more attacks. I'm just glad he didn't make it to the public place he was intending to go, that would have been horrible, well, more than it already was.

And don't worry, you're not the only person that thinks so. It's just that here, if your opinion differs from the majority, you get attacked.

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 12:10
And don't worry, you're not the only person that thinks so. It's just that here, if your opinion differs from the majority, you get attacked.Since when is simply challenging an opinion "attacking"?

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 13:16
Since when is simply challenging an opinion "attacking"?

You call other people's opinions stupid and illogical and you don't think that's attacking? Why do you feel like you need to defend religion on here all the time? If it's that great it can do just fine by itself.

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 13:30
Why do you feel like you need to defend religion on here all the time? If it's that great it can do just fine by itself.Because people feel the need to constantly attack it on here all the time.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 13:34
Because people feel the need to constantly attack it on here all the time.

I think it's good people are opening their eyes to what religion really is.

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 13:40
I think it's good people are opening their eyes to what religion really is.So you think it's ok to attack religion just because you don't agree with it?

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 13:43
So you think it's ok to attack religion just because you don't agree with it?

Just as much as you think it's okay to attack people who don't agree with religion.

amore-guy
19-12-10, 13:49
^ Oh god, stop it you two!

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 14:37
Just as much as you think it's okay to attack people who don't agree with religion.I'm actually fine with people who don't agree with religion. :) It's the people who feel the need to attack religion and mock religious people I'm not ok with.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 14:53
I'm actually fine with people who don't agree with religion. :) It's the people who feel the need to attack religion and mock religious people I'm not ok with.

I don't do that. I try to respect people's religion even if I don't think much of it myself. Hell, I went to church every sunday for over 10 years. It just stopped making sense to me though. When I think of all the violence and wars that have happened because of it, I just can't help but despise it. Killing others over something we do or don't believe in is insane.

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 15:00
When I think of all the violence and wars that have happened because of it, I just can't help but despise it. Killing others over something we do or don't believe in is insane.Don't judge a religion (in this case Islam, but it can apply to any) which has a billion followers around the world (mostly peaceful) based on the actions of a few madmen. What about politics? You could argue that causes wars to. Same goes for race or anything that separates humans.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 15:02
Don't judge a religion (in this case Islam, but it can apply to any) which has a billion followers around the world (mostly peaceful) based on the actions of a few madmen. What about politics? You could argue that causes wars to. Same goes for race or anything that separates humans.

What about the crusades? And don't get me started on the "peaceful" religion of Islam.

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 15:05
What about the crusades? And don't get me started on the "peaceful" religion of Islam.What about it? Who was it that did all the killing? That's right, people.

I never Islam was peaceful, I said most of its followers were (which they are).

Going by your logic all kind of independent thought is wrong since it's these things which in your eyes cause war.

Catapharact
19-12-10, 15:06
What about the crusades? And don't get me started on the "peaceful" religion of Islam.

What about them?

Islam is peaceful but it does gives the right to its followers to defend themselves. The only issue with the passage that condones violence in self-defense is the fact that many people throughout history have misinterpreted it to shape it as they see fit.

The passage clearly states:

"Fight in the name of Islam but never commit aggression for verily God does not forgive aggressors."

Invasions are not self defense. That is an aggressive action.

And I don't mind you thinking bad about religion so long as you don't mind the fact that I think that Atheists in general are a few cans short of a six pack ;).

Vinkula
19-12-10, 15:07
Soon these bombers comes to Finland...

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 15:09
What about it? Who was it that did all the killing? That's right, people.

I never Islam was peaceful, I said most of its followers were (which they are).

Going by your logic all kind of independent thought is wrong since it's these things which in your eyes cause war.

How can you follow a religion built on intolerance and still be peaceful? Ever hear of people killing in the name of Jesus Christ, Moses or Buddha? I haven't.

No, my logic is fine, religion is what tries to stop independent though.

Soon these bombers comes to Finland...

I really hope not :hug:
We love our neighbors, you Finns can all come here then :D

Catapharact
19-12-10, 15:17
How can you follow a religion built on intolerance and still be peaceful? Ever hear of people killing in the name of Jesus Christ, Moses or Buddha? I haven't.

No, my logic is fine, religion is what tries to stop independent though.

There is a whole terror group in Uganda called the "Lord's Resistance Army." You should read about them ;). Crazy Christians those lot... They kill nearly everyone in that region who doesn't accepts "Christ" as their savior. Oh and then there was the little terror attacks by the JDL (Jewish Defense Leauge) in New York. Oh and then there were the Buddist attacks on Churches in Sri Lanka.

Yeah... Do a little reading and you might actually learn something instead of living in your bubble of victim mentality.

Oh and I almost forgot...

James Lee... The hostage taker... Part of the reason why he did it was to uphold Atheist viewpoints that he had ;).

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 15:23
There is a whole terror group in Uganda called the "Lord's Resistance Army." You should read about them ;). Crazy Christians those lot... They kill nearly everyone in that region who doesn't accepts "Christ" as their savior. Oh and then there was the little terror attacks by the JDL (Jewish Defense Leauge) in New York. Oh and then there were the Buddist attacks on Churches in Sri Lanka.

Yeah... Do a little reading and you might actually learn something instead of living in your bubble of victim mentality.

That's cute, almost as if you think I'm defending religion? I'm not. There is a terrifying amount of crazy people, luckily it's rare with other religions. But they're just not there yet. Religion will be what destroys the world.

I'm not saying most Muslims are terrorists, I'm saying most terrorists are Muslim.
And to add to your list, there's Westboro Baptist church who are also insane.

Catapharact
19-12-10, 15:27
That's cute, almost as if you think I'm defending religion? I'm not. There is a terrifying amount of crazy people, luckily it's rare with other religions. But they're just not there yet. Religion will be what destroys the world.

I'm not saying most Muslims are terrorists, I'm saying most terrorists are Muslim.
And to add to your list, there's Westboro Baptist church who are also insane.

That's a load of bull. No... Most terrorists who have committed RECENT attacks on INTERNATIONAL soil are Muslims. Again, factually speaking there are quite a lot of Christian and Atheist related extremist groups as there are Islamic. Do a little research and that should be quite apparent to you (or do you preach about independent thought yet don't really want to do the actual brain work ;).)

Here I will give you a head start.

Read about National Liberation Front of Tripura and the Iron Guard in Romania. You should see what they do in the name of their beliefs.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 15:34
That's a load of bull. No... Most terrorists who have committed RECENT attacks on INTERNATIONAL soil are Muslims. Again, factually speaking there are quite a lot of Christian and Atheist related extremist groups as there are Islamic. Do a little research and that should be quite apparent to you (or do you preach about independent thought yet don't really want to do the actual brain work ;).)

Here I will give you a head start.

Read about National Liberation Front of Tripura and the Iron Guard in Romania. You should see what they do in the name of their beliefs.

You STILL don't get it, or has all the religious nonsense messed with your head? I am NOT defending anyone, not religion, not atheism, not Christianity, not Islam, not Judaism, not Buddhism. Those were just random examples, please try not to get carried away. Terrorism and murder are not okay, it doesn't matter who they are done by and whether the people are religious or against it. That was my initial point! It's not religious people that is the problem, it's religion in general that starts fights and wars. This is exactly why I hate religious debates, I don't want to read that nonsense, I don't care about it. I have other things to read and worry about, things of the non-fictional variety.

Catapharact
19-12-10, 15:40
You STILL don't get it, or has all the religious nonsense messed with your head? I am NOT defending anyone, not religion, not atheism, not Christianity, not Islam, not Judaism, not Buddhism. Those were just random examples, please try not to get carried away. Terrorism and murder are not okay, it doesn't matter who they are done by and whether the people are religious or against it. That was my initial point! It's not religious people that is the problem, it's religion in general that starts fights and wars. This is exactly why I hate religious debates, I don't want to read that nonsense, I don't care about it. I have other things to read and worry about, things of the non-fictional variety.

And I don't know if its your own little Atheist conformist mind that seems to living in some sort of self forged lala land, but you failed to take into account terrorists who commit attacks while upholding Atheist values (i.e. The example I gave on James Lee.)

That should tell you in general that religion is not responsible for attacks; People are. God gave everyone free will for the general aspect of the point as to how humanity will use it to better itself. There are side problems with having that free will as it allows people to shape and interpret teachings as they see fit. Atheism is no different... There have been Atheist Philosophers who were as part of core party belief systems by some of the most despicable regimes of yesteryears.

So again... Enough with your short-ranged thinking.

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 15:41

No, my logic is fine, religion is what tries to stop independent though.I'm not a Muslim.

I'm religious yet I can think independently. Perhaps you should learn a bit more about religion before bashing it so easily.

I'll tell you what will destroy the world - people who can't accept that other people have different beliefs. That's the problem. If everyone could be tolerant there would be no wars. If there was no religion however people would just find something else to fight over.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 15:49
I'll tell you what will destroy the world - people who can't accept that other people have different beliefs. That's the problem. If everyone could be tolerant there would be no wars. If there was no religion however people would just find something else to fight over.

That's true, they would. And they do. I would accept religious people better if they left my lack of religion alone. If they quit trying to "save" me. It's annoying.
But you're right people will always find things to fight over.

And Catapharact, I am done with this. I have had arguments with you before, and there is no other person in the WORLD that I seem to disagree with more than you. So this will get us nowhere, you don't see sense. And in your eyes, neither do I. I can google Islam terrorist attacks til I'm blue in the face and you can look up Christian or atheist attacks til forever but it won't change anything. And I don't want it to because I don't agree with religion, no matter what it's called. OF COURSE there are peaceful muslims as there are in any other religion but too many people use religion to do messed up things. Know what the problem here is? I'm from Estonia and there are almost almost NO muslims here, I don't know any personally, I've never met one. The only time they are in the news here is terrorist attacks with typical propaganda. Maybe that is why I think so? It probably is. I don't know, but this will get us nowhere. I'm sorry if I offended you and I should not have brought up Islam as if that was the only cause of violence. Wasn't my intention, probably came out like that though. So yeah, disagreements over any topic, especially one people feel strongly about, will inevitably cause violence and wars...

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 15:52
That's true, they would. And they do. I would accept religious people better if they left my lack of religion alone. If they quit trying to "save" me. It's annoying.
But you're right people will always find things to fight over.Yeah but not all religious people are like that. In fact a lot aren't. Notice how me and Cat aren't trying to "save" you or anything?

I've seen plenty of atheists who force their views onto others, so it works both ways.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 16:53
Yeah but not all religious people are like that. In fact a lot aren't. Notice how me and Cat aren't trying to "save" you or anything?

I've seen plenty of atheists who force their views onto others, so it works both ways.

What do you want? Do you want an argument? Yes, it works both ways. Anyone with sense can see that. Yes, many religious people aren't like that. Then you should also be able to admit many atheists aren't bad either. And if you can admit that then what's the problem here? I don't see one to argue about. I already admitted that I generalized people and that was a mistake. Or should we start this all over again?

Mad Tony
19-12-10, 17:00
What do you want? Do you want an argument? Yes, it works both ways. Anyone with sense can see that. Yes, many religious people aren't like that. Then you should also be able to admit many atheists aren't bad either. And if you can admit that then what's the problem here? I don't see one to argue about. I already admitted that I generalized people and that was a mistake. Or should we start this all over again?No, I was just pointing out to you that a lot of religious people don't force their views on others while some atheists do. That was all.

Lost_Soul
19-12-10, 17:10
No, I was just pointing out to you that a lot of religious people don't force their views on others while some atheists do. That was all.

Well yeah, I guess it's the very religious that do. Same as it is for some crazy atheists. Most just don't care about the topic. I prolly wouldn't either if I hadn't spent so much time believing in it. But yeah, "goes both ways" is the key word here.

The Great Chi
19-12-10, 20:04
Unfortunately there are always nutters throughout the world willing to blow themselves up or shoot a lot of people for some crazy cause or another. This has being going on throughout history, since guns and explosives were invented.

The main thing is not be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thats either down to luck or your guardian angel (if you believe in one).