PDA

View Full Version : New Tomb Raider gambling machines announced

tlr online
25-10-04, 14:17
Leading turnkey provider Microgaming has licensed the Tomb Raider™ brand from Eidos, one of the world's leading developers and publishers of entertainment software. The deal will see Microgaming launch a new online video slot game themed around the world famous video game series Tomb Raider and its star, Lara Croft™. The game has been developed as a 5 reel, 15 payline, multiple coin video slot with a Wild and Scatter Symbol, Bonus Feature and Free Spins. Tomb Raider is the first Microgaming video slot where the player can win entry into the Bonus Feature from the Free Spins.

FULL PRESS RELEASE (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines1910.html)

Scottlee
25-10-04, 14:55
Further details can now be revealed...

Larsson-Larsson-Larsson = £1
Small medi-small medi-small medi = £2
Large medi-large medi-large medi = £4
Seraph-seraph-seraph = £7
Scion-Scion-Scion = £10
Lara-Lara-Lara = £15 jackpot

Any three different obscura paintings on views gets you onto the special "RX Tech Mine train game!"

tlr online
25-10-04, 15:18
LOL!

andromeda_eats
25-10-04, 22:35
I detest gambling. I think its a terrible idea Lara has been used to worsen peoples addictions and sucker more people into becoming addicted to something as horrible as gambling.

tazmine
25-10-04, 22:44
Originally posted by andromeda_eats:
I detest gambling. I think its a terrible idea Lara has been used to worsen peoples addictions and sucker more people into becoming addicted to something as horrible as gambling.I agree totally. What a dreadful idea.

tlr online
26-10-04, 02:02
This company contacted me some time ago with some info and media about this. I didn't end up posting it because firstly, I wondered whether or not it was just another whacko (yup, that many contact us) and secondly because I wondered how appropriate the content would be in our mag.

The company since issued a press release, which pretty much covers the first issue, so I published.

andromeda_eats
26-10-04, 02:06
Im not having a dig at you, Justin. http://www.tombraiderforums.com/images/smilies/wave.gif Im just saying I think its disappointing that such a credible, admirable character has been slummed into the underworld of gambling.

Neteru
26-10-04, 03:16
I agree AE. I guess you could call me a 'reformed gambler'. I think anything that encourages gambling is a bad idea.