PDA

View Full Version : Random Question About One of the Forum Smileys.

LaraCablara
21-12-10, 01:19
Ive always been curious, but is there a reason the

:confused:

is so poorly done?

Feel free to close this thread mods, but Ive always wondered as it looks so weird next to the rest of the smileys :p.

TombOfRaiders
21-12-10, 01:20
The cookie monster came along, mistaked it for a cookie and took a bite out of it. There.

larafan25
21-12-10, 01:28
I'm not sure, I tried asking it, though it just seems confused about everything.:/

Gian Carlo
21-12-10, 01:29
That is interesting. :confused:

DgoOdz94
21-12-10, 01:30
Perhaps because they tried to fit in the original smiley with the added Christmas hat into a tiny picture size.

SkyPuppy
21-12-10, 01:36
because it's having a seizure.

Tombraiderx08
21-12-10, 01:55
It is kinda funky.

trlestew
21-12-10, 01:59
I had the same question, but didn't have it in me to start a whole new thread about it :o

Killercowz
21-12-10, 02:11
I tried my best to edit it. 0_0

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/646/imageshackjcc.jpg

Mikky
21-12-10, 02:56
What I want to know is about this one:

:o

I mean, what is that? =/ A yawn? It's supposed to be the embarrassed smiley, but instead it's turned into something that looks like it's about to perform a sexual act. Come on, it does! =/ =/ =/ It's just so... ugh!

Tony9595
21-12-10, 02:59

I mean, what is that? =/ A yawn? It's supposed to be the embarrassed smiley, but instead it's turned into something that looks like it's about to perform a sexual act. Come on, it does! =/ =/ =/ It's just so... ugh!

:vlol:!!

Lizard of Oz
21-12-10, 03:00
I'm not sure, I tried asking it, though it just seems confused about everything.:/

:vlol:
^ For the record, my brother was the one who made the laughing smiley with the hat, and gave to it Justin for no credit. Just saying :p

I know right??? It's like, COME ON!! >_<

Ward Dragon
21-12-10, 03:36

Aw dude, what the hell? :vlol: My innocent little mind just saw that as an embarrassed smiley saying "Oh no!" like he made a mistake. You have ruined him forever! :vlol:

Mikky
21-12-10, 03:37
Aw dude, what the hell? :vlol: My innocent little mind just saw that as an embarrassed smiley saying "Oh no!" like he made a mistake. You have ruined him forever! :vlol:

Aww, sorry. :p

cbragg09
21-12-10, 04:26
I think the reason it looks weird is because its sad that his hat doesnt fit in the smiley like the rest of them