PDA

View Full Version : Work Out With Lara Croft? (Wii Game)

MaxRaider1987
21-12-10, 20:55
I just finished working out on my Wii Fit, and I thought to myself.."Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Tomb Raider workout game for the Wii?!!" I know I would totally work out more! Lol. I could see it having locations and music from the main games, even other characters too. Don't forget unlockables: workouts, outfits, locations, awards, lots of possibilities. What do you think?

Legend of Lara
21-12-10, 20:55
No.

trXD
21-12-10, 20:59
That would be really funny XD

(I do like to select the female trainer and having them do pushups whilst I set the camera up from behind :cool:)

But yeah na, that's hardly what the series reboot needs, it's trying to take itself seriously :p

Underworld2008
21-12-10, 21:00
Gotta agree with Legend of Lara I'm afraid.

Lara's image doesn't need to be cheapened anymore. It'll be cheesy...what would outfits and locations add to the game? It'd basically be the same as Wii-fit anyway..

The "reboot" is serious, it might ruin the image lol I think Lara should get her own Wii-game, exclusive to the wii, because TR9 isn't on wii (from what we know) but a serious action game!

MaxRaider1987
21-12-10, 21:06
True True. I forgot to put in there - Not a new game, but one that came out with the last era. Definitely not an option for the new brand. Fo sho.

herothing
21-12-10, 21:08
Work out with Lara? :vlol:

MaxRaider1987
21-12-10, 21:08
Gotta agree with Legend of Lara I'm afraid.

Lara's image doesn't need to be cheapened anymore. It'll be cheesy...what would outfits and locations add to the game? It'd basically be the same as Wii-fit anyway..

The "reboot" is serious, it might ruin the image lol I think Lara should get her own Wii-game, exclusive to the wii, because TR9 isn't on wii (from what we know) but a serious action game!

Locations meaning: running through Southern Mexico in the rain (and such)

Underworld2008
21-12-10, 21:19
Locations meaning: running through Southern Mexico in the rain (and such)

Ohhh okay I get you :)

DgoOdz94
21-12-10, 21:55
Not now, but it would be interesting to see. But why just the wii? Sony has the PS Move and Microsoft has the Kinect. :)

And people might take the "Work Out With Lara" out of context.... :whi:

Legend of Lara
21-12-10, 22:02
This would rob the series of any credibility it still had, but it would be so cheesy I might just love it.

"Work up a sweat with Lovely Lady Lara Croft!"
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINK WINK WINK

MaxRaider1987
21-12-10, 22:18
This would rob the series of any credibility it still had, but it would be so cheesy I might just love it.

"Work up a sweat with Lovely Lady Lara Croft!"
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WINK WINK WINK

I like cheese.

Mikky
22-12-10, 08:02
No.

This.

ThatNorskChick
22-12-10, 08:12
Yeah! I want to see her boobs smack her in the face while doing jumping jacks!

Tony9595
22-12-10, 15:32
Only if I can work out my breasts with Lara. U___U

Dina_Croft
22-12-10, 20:22
TR9 isn't on Wii (from what we know)

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/Dina_Croft/Gifs/lincolnosiris.gif

For Serious?