PDA

View Full Version : Aardvark - Questions answered

jamieoliver22
23-12-10, 09:29
Hey all,

I just thought I would share this with you. I've stumbled upon a website that I don't know if any of you have heard of, it's called Aardvark.

Aardvark is similar to Yahoo Answers, but less crappy. It allows you to post questions about anything, and it automatically sends the question to those that may actually be able to help. You make an account, and specify what topics you have knowledge in, and allows you to answer questions in your area.

The beautify of it is that you have more chance of people helping you that know what they are talking about. If you are asking information about your local area too, for example, it will only send the questions to those that live in the same place as you - useful for restaurants and such.

I've quite enjoyed putting some time aside to actually help people and try to answer as many questions as I can, and it's a great feeling.

Anyway, check it out and see what you think: http://vark.com/

Mikky
23-12-10, 09:32
Ooooh, I wanna try! :D

My question was: "What was the first ever handheld "Tomb Raider" videogame to be released?"

I know the answer, but I just want to see if it's as good as you say it is. :ton:

Mikky
23-12-10, 11:02
The answer I got was "Tomb Raider: Legend for the PSP". Nice guess, but it's wrong. :p

It's not so great after all. :vlol:

ShadyCroft
23-12-10, 11:25
Thanks, Jamie ! :tmb: Call me crazy, but I love Yaoo! Answers and I've used it millions of times. Its been great help for me in a lot of issues, searches, etc

Will try this one out.

lara c. fan
23-12-10, 11:26
"Best way of delivering explosives to the White House?"

Oo-er... :p

Legend of Lara
23-12-10, 13:59
"How do you defeat The Reaper in Persona 3?"

I'm looking forward to not getting an answer to that. ;D I already know how to defeat The Reaper, btw.

jamieoliver22
23-12-10, 14:10
Bare in mind though, the people answering aren't experts and are just offering their advice. Not everything they said will be right! :p

And Mikky, I got your question and have answered it for you... :p

Mikky
23-12-10, 14:12
Bare in mind though, the people answering aren't experts and are just offering their advice. Not everything they said will be right! :p

And Mikky, I got your question and have answered it for you... :p

*goes to check*

Yay, you got it right! Well done! ^__^

Legend of Lara
23-12-10, 14:13
I asked about what song talks about the singer's desire to take a ride on your disco stick.

The answer I got was "Love Games by Lady Gaga".

But the title of the song is "LoveGame".

As in just that one LoveGame.

There aren't several Love Games.

:'(

Mikky
23-12-10, 14:15
I asked about what song talks about the singer's desire to take a ride on your disco stick.

The answer I got was "Love Games by Lady Gaga".

But the title of the song is "LoveGame".

As in just that one LoveGame.

There aren't several Love Games.

:'(

LOL!! :vlol:

Little-Lara
23-12-10, 21:00
Looks like we have to register! :(

Chocola teapot
23-12-10, 21:38
Aww. D:

Lmao, I was ready to ask so many miscellaneous questions! <3

Legend of Lara
23-12-10, 21:56
I just checked back and I suddenly had three answers to "How do I defeat The Reaper in Persona 3". O_O

Mikky
24-12-10, 21:47
One of the answers to my one of my questions was a very amateur opinion. D:

NRO.
24-12-10, 22:37
Someone should ask some rerally pointless questions, wheter the Cake is actually a lie.

Underworld2008
24-12-10, 22:53

Damn :( i wanted to ask "what is the meaning of Life?" LOL

freeze10108
25-12-10, 00:23
Damn :( i wanted to ask "what is the meaning of Life?" LOL

I'll ask for you! :D

EDIT: I had to ask it as "What is the true meaning of life; why are we here?" so that there was enough info for them to field the question to the "right person." Here's a link (http://vark.com/channels/31238708) to the question. ;)

JonnyT
25-12-10, 00:38
Aww. D:

Lmao, I was ready to ask so many miscellaneous questions! <3

lulz :p